Sweet Temptation

Story Info
She seduces a barely legal male student.
12.4k words
4.65
86.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTHudson
MTHudson
21 Followers

Note: This story is a lot longer than the last one. It has several chapters and a really slow build up. I decided to post it all at once because I wrote it that way. Enjoy!

Sweet Temptation

Chapter 1

"I feel so out of place," Tamara thought to herself as she watched another group of young college students walk pass. She sighed and looked back down at the paperwork she was finishing up for the Housing Department.

"It is just so weird to be here with all these kids. We have nothing in common," her inner dialogue continued. Sitting her charts and notebook aside, Tamara grabbed up the stack of notices to be delivered, pushed back her chair and stood.

"Nigel" she said looking at the security guard sitting to her left, "I'm going up to deliver these notices. I've got my walkie with me. Call if you need anything"

Nigel looked up at her and nodded.

"Okay, Tam."

With that Tam, as everyone liked to call her, rounded the desk and headed for the elevators. As she waited another group of students came in to wait with her. When the elevator doors opened they all got in, Tamara standing in the back so she could study the kids without being studied herself. Tamara was 25 years old and had been at The School of Art and Design for two years now. Most of the student body, particularly the students living in the dorms, was fresh out of high school. Their attitudes and fashion sense were fresh out of high school as well.

Tamara eyed the skater boy directly in front of her. She recognized him, Thad was his name. He wasn't very tall but he wasn't short either. He was incredibly skinny though, with bleached blonde hair and tons of piercings. He wore lots of layered or ripped clothing with metal belt chains and his signature white wrist band.

As the elevator continued up, Tamara cut her eye to the left where the goth couple was standing. They both wore black from head to toe and their accessories consisted of lots of metal bits as well. The girl, who was short and a little chubby, wore black lace gloves with the fingers cut out. The guy, who was really tall, wore a long black trench coat. Wearing one of those would really get you weird looks these days. Tam noted that his long, lanky dyed hair looked as if it hadn't been washed in a while. Yuck.

The two girls off to the right of the elevator were what Tamara had begun to think of as "Norms". They had a mainstream look without being preppy. One was blond and thin, the other brunette and busty. Both looked like they weren't a day over 16.

With a mental sigh Tamara looked down at herself. She had a fairly good body but her clothes weren't much better than the kids' in front of her. She wished she was a little thinner but then what woman didn't? At least she could safely say she was not fat. Thick, is how she heard a guy once described her. Tamara was about 5'3" and 135 pounds. She had a very curvy hourglass figure. Her hair was relaxed and shoulder length and like today, usually kept in a neat tight bun at the nape of her neck. She tried going natural once when she was around 20. It was nice for a while but Tam found it more work than she liked. Anyway, she couldn't afford much. She had spent the last three years saving for art school. All her cash was tied up in tuition, books, art supplies and food. Hell, she even had to take this job as a Resident Assistant (at the age of 23 no less) just so she could afford housing. Tamara's parents were good hard-working folks but really weren't in a position to help. So it was up to Tam to get to the city, get in school and see it through. She mentally shook her head. Here she was in the middle of college, when most in her age group had already graduated.

She managed to keep enough money for the bare necessities which included drug store toiletries to help her take care of her pecan brown skin. Tam had known she would have to give up the fancy make-up and hair care products she was used to when she was working but that didn't mean she had to let herself go entirely. So she wore simple clothes, usually jeans and t-shirts, kept her hair and skin clean, moisturized and treated and put the rest of her energy into earning her animation degree.

One by one the students reached their destinations and got off the elevator. Tamara rode the elevator to the top floor so she could work her way down as she passed out letters and notices. When the elevator stopped at the 10th floor she got off and started knocking on doors. The entire time her inner dialogue continued.

'Well, at least I have made a few friends. It certainly took long enough. I guess it is hard though when most of the people you know are barely old enough to drive. Good thing a few of the students are as old as me. It would be great to meet a nice guy though.'

Tamara took the stairs after finishing each floor. When she reached the sixth floor she went to room 617 and knocked at the door. She looked at the name on the envelope she held. Caleb Davidson. A big grin spread across her face. Caleb was a real character and one of the few students her age living in school sponsored housing. She liked him well enough. He was cute too but too much of a joker to consider dating. She was content to be his friend. When the door open a tall dark haired young man with brown eyes and a slightly muscular build answered the door.

"Well, hey there pretty lady," Caleb drawled in his Texan accent. "What can I do for ya?" His penchant for flattery was another reason Tamara liked Caleb. He always had something nice to say to her. He never made any advances but was always so sweet.

"Hey Caleb," Tamara answered back in her own peculiar accent. It was a blend of lower Virginia and five years of city life. "I got a letter for you from the Housing Office. It's urgent. They need a response from you A.S.A.P."

Tam handed him the letter.

"Okay. Okay." Caleb said. He continued to make small talk when another male voice called out from somewhere in the apartment.

"That the delivery guy?" the voice shouted.

"No man, it's the R.A.," Caleb yelled back.

"What?!" the voice yelled again.

"I said it's the R.A.!"

Tamara started to grin and jokingly asked, "Is he deaf or just so hungry he can't hear straight?"

As she finished that sentence the biggest man she had ever seen in her life came into view. As Caleb turned to address his buddy, Tam's eyes widened in surprise and interest. While the fellow was distracted by talk of pizza and wings Tamara took the opportunity to check him out.

He is at least 6'4" tall and built like a stone wall. He is also pale and blonde. He had nice blue eyes but they were hidden behind the dorkiest pair of glasses she had ever seen and Tam's seen her fair share of glasses. She has been wearing them herself since she was fifteen.

Tamara decides to get a grip on herself before she gets caught staring. "Well Caleb, I gotta go. I've got a lot more mail to deliver." As she turns Caleb grabs her hand.

"Wait up Tam. I didn't mean to be rude. Come meet Chris. Chris, this is Tamara. She's the RA for this floor."

Tam slowly turns back towards the open door. She wants to get away. Caleb's hunky friend is so...well, hunky.

"Hey Tam," Chris said politely.

"Hey Chris," Tam goes into professional mode and sticks out a hand. "You a student here?" Tam's hand gets enveloped by Chris' giant warm hand and she goes a little gooey inside.

"I'm a student but I don't live in housing."

"Oh." Tamara feels a little relieved and disappointed. On the one hand she was working her way through school and certainly didn't need the distraction of a big ex-football player or ex-rugby or...well, he is definitely an ex-something. On the other hand it would be nice to ride up on the elevator with him sometimes.

Caleb piped up again, "Chris used to play football in high school."

'Ah. So that's how he got that impressive size,' Tamara thought.

"Yeah," Chris nodded.

"Don't be so modest, man" Caleb continued. He turned back to Tam. "He won MVP last year."

Tam's eyes widened again. "Last year?" She exclaimed.

"Yeah," they said together.

"I'm a freshman." Chris explained a bit sheepishly.

"Oh" said Tam. 'Oh my god he is just a baby,' she thought inwardly. 'I should NOT be lusting after this boy. Good thing he doesn't live in housing. Time to beat a hasty retreat.'

"Wow, that's impressive! Well, good luck with everything. It was nice meeting you. And try to keep this big knuckle head from getting you into trouble," she said pointing at Caleb.

They all laughed. Caleb and Chris went back inside to wait for delivery and Tamara continued her rounds. As she went she tried to keep her thoughts off the huge 19 year old ex-football player but her mind refused to cooperate. He was just so damned good looking and judging by the size of him no one would guess he was so young. It was definitely a surprise to her.

For a moment Tamara almost thought she had met someone with dating potential. The guy seemed a bit more serious than Caleb but just as likeable. That would have been enough. Plus that body. Man! She could just imagine herself naked crawling all over him and doing...well, never mind. It was a moot point now. He has only been out of school for a year! He may be legal but compared to her 25 years he was just a kid so that made him off limits. It is a really good thing he doesn't live in the building, Tamara thought to herself again as she delivered the last letter. I don't need that kind of distraction. Besides I don't want to be tempted to do something stupid. With that she headed towards the 1st floor stairwell and headed back to the front desk.

Chapter 2

Weeks have passed and Tamara has seen Chris a few times. He is usually with Caleb and his group of knuckleheads. Even though she tries not to notice him her eyes always search him out. He is easy to spot too, she thought to herself as she shifted in her seat. He stood head and shoulders over most people and was built like a SUV. The man was pretty hard to miss even if you tried. The colored lights from her monitor flickered across her face and body. The computer lab was warm and quiet. She closed her eyes for a moment, tired – tired of the long 4 hour classes, tired of the long nights working the dorms and tired of the constant nagging from her poor sexless body. The only thing more annoying was the droning tone of the teacher's voice as he explained the use of envelopes to help control deformation. Damn, that man was boring! She had already nodded off twice and two times her friend Bianca (Tam called her 'B') had nudged her awake. She felt the third sharp jab in her side of the morning and opening her eyes, sat up straight.

Tam looked at her friend and whispered, "I wasn't even asleep yet."

"You could have fooled me," Bianca whispered back. "You better pay attention. I won't let you copy from my notes again."

"Yeah, yeah," Tamara replied but grinned as she turned back to her own screen. She was unconcerned because a: she didn't need B's notes. She had everything down (miraculously) plus she owned some damn good training DVDs and textbooks and B: Bianca was her best friend here at The School for Art and Design. She would let Tamara use her notes if she really needed them.

Tamara went back to adjusting envelopes on the skin of the goofy character model that every student in this class was using. As she worked she tried really hard to keep the erotic images of herself entwined with the adorably hunky Chris at bay. It was hard. As an RA the best privilege she got was having an entire apartment to herself. No roommates for her. That meant she could get down anytime she wanted. It was just too damned bad she didn't have a man...or the time to get down for that matter. But if she did and had the courage she would invite Mr. MVP to her room one night, maybe offer him a little something to relax. Then offer him something to get him excited again. She could spread him out on her bed and take her time exploring every inch of that young rock hard body of his. Next she would lie down and let him explore her body. She would instruct him on where to touch and how, when to apply gentle pressure and when to be a little rough...

Tamara gave herself a mental shake. Damn it! Steady girl, she thought to herself, deep breaths. She checked the time at the bottom right hand corner of the computer screen. 11:20 am. Just twenty more minutes to go. Then she could go home and take care of herself. There's no way she could make it through tonight's shift in her current condition.

Chapter 3

"Just sit that down over there!" yelled Bianca to a couple of volunteers who were toting big blue bins full of party supplies. "Tam, can you bring in the leftover pops?"

"Sure thing B," Tamara replied. Right after class Tamara had to rush home for a quickie lunch and finish homework before her Friday night shift as an R.A. started. She even managed to catch an hour long nap. It wasn't long enough but it was better than nothing particularly since weekend shifts were extra long. On top of that, tonight Tamara, Bianca and two other R.A.s were throwing a little barbecue for the dorm students. It was just another way for the Housing Department to show their appreciation for their parents paying the inflated rental fees.

Tam hopped out to the lawn with a couple of dollies but soon discovered that there were too many cases of soda. As she stood their trying to figure out how to get all that soda back inside without making three or four trips two familiar faces came into view. It was Caleb and Chris coming across the adjacent parking lot.

"Hey Tam!" yelled Caleb. "You look like you could use a hand."

Tamara inwardly smiled...ever the gentleman.

"Yeah, I could. It would be great if you guys could help me out."

"No problem, l'il lady."

Chris, like usual was quiet but more than a little helpful, easily hoisting up several cases of soda.

"Just lead the way," Caleb replied once he was loaded up.

Tamara, pushing the dollies led the two back to the building, into the lobby, on the elevator and up to the first floor where the supplies were stored. Together the three put away the sodas and Tamara thanked them for their help.

"Man, you guys were a real life saver tonight. I would have had to make four or five trips with the dolly if you hadn't showed up."

"Well," said Caleb "We live to serve." He looked over at Chris who laughed at his antics, rolling his eyes.

"Well really, thanks," replied Tamara, wanting to prolong her close contact with Chris but not wanting to let on that she liked him.

"No problem," replied Chris.

Caleb asked, "Do you need anything else?"

Tam, heading towards the door looked over her shoulder. "Oh, no. You've done enough already. You know, you guys are always so nice, so helpful. I wish I could do something to return the favor."

"Don't mention it," mumbled Chris softly.

Caleb, ever the incorrigible one exclaimed, "Hell, I am pretty hungry. Tam, I know you like to cook. Whatcha got tonight?"

Tam, who did indeed enjoy cooking, laughed, "On my budget? Not much lately. But I did make a pan of brownies earlier. I could bring it by tomorrow." Tam hoped this would give her the opportunity to see Chris again even though she knew nothing could come of it.

Caleb looked like he just hit the jackpot. Maybe for college students free food was a jackpot.

"Sounds great"

Even Chris' expression brightened at the thought of home baked goodies...for free.

"I could bring them by tomorrow," Tamara said. Looking apologetic she continued, "I don't get off until 1 tonight."

"Shiiiiiit," Caleb exclaimed rather loudly. "I'm hungry now. We'll come by for it tonight!"

This cracked Chris up again and Tamara laughed as she headed towards the stairs.

"Okay then. I'll see you around one."

The boys grinned and headed towards the elevators to ride up to the sixth floor. As they stepped in Tamara allowed her eyes to linger on Chris. God, he was gorgeous – to her anyway. She could overlook the glasses and bad haircut. That tall muscular frame was just too much. He had the broadest shoulders and his t-shirts clung enticingly. He had long thick legs that could not be hidden by his baggy jeans. His waist was narrow and his tummy was perfectly flat.

'I'll bet those abs are ripped too,' thought Tamara as she headed back down to the lobby. Again she let her mind wander. Chris and Caleb would stop by her room after work to pick up their reward. It was nice to have a good excuse to be around him a little longer. It would be better if she could get him alone. She knew that was a bad idea but couldn't help it. She imagined standing in the middle of her small apartment, pressed up against Chris' big rock hard body. The lights would be low. The sultry sounds of a classic jazz sax played softly in the background. Chris would be topless. She'd spread her hands out flat against his chest. It is hard and sprinkled in soft golden hairs. His skin is surprisingly smooth and warm to the touch. She goes on tip toes to reach his pouty pink mouth while running her hands over as much of him as she could reach; his chest, stomach and shoulders around to the chiseled planes of his back. His arms wrap around her. His hands search out every dip and curve. He finally settles on her plump bottom and squeeze. They both moan. As she clings to his neck he grasps each cheek and lifts her tight against his body. Tamara can feel his erection against her belly. It is huge hard and hot. Just the thought of it makes her panties wet. Her hands tighten around Chris' neck. Their kiss deepens and Chris walks them towards her little single bed...

"Tam!"

Snapped out of her erotic reverie, Tamara looks up at Bianca who is waving her over. Bianca and one of the volunteers are struggling with the big grill they used earlier to make burgers and hot dogs.

"Be right there," Tamara called. Damn, how long had she been standing here by the desk, she thought? Grabbing a walkie-talkie from the desk she hurried down the hall and to the double doors where her friend waited. I should just give them the brownies thank them for their help and send them on their way. Tamara reached Bianca and the helper and grabbed another side of the grill. Soon she was engrossed in her work. Somewhere in the back of her mind though Tamara knew she would relish the chance to be alone with Chris.

Chapter 4

A few hours later, at nearly 2pm, Tamara rode up the elevator to her sixth floor apartment. She was alone on the elevator and exhaustedly leaned against a wall. The night just wouldn't end. It took forever to get all the party supplies hauled inside and packed away. Just when that was over there was a minor emergency involving three angry roommates. Add the paper work from that little fiasco to two marijuana busts and it is amazing she got to leave when she did.

The elevator stopped and the doors slid open with a ding that seemed louder than usual given the still and quiet. Tamara stepped off and took the few steps to her apartment door. It was at this moment that she remembered that Caleb and Chris were supposed to stop by for their reward. Oh no, she was way too tired to be cute and clever while fending off her feelings for Chris at the same time. She paused with the key hovering centimeters from the slot in the door, looking down the hall at Caleb's apartment. Maybe they went to bed. No way, Tam knew better than that. Young, healthy good looking college boys DID NOT go to bed early on Friday night. They could have found something else to do Tamara thought, as still poised in front of her door she considered going to their apartment. Nah, bad idea. Besides, they may not have even taken her offer that seriously. With that final thought she slid the key into the keyhole and turned the latch. She immediately went to the couch, put away her key and turned on the TV via remote control. She flipped through the channels until she came across a rerun of her favorite makeover show and leaned back. After zoning out for a few moments Tamara looked over to the bed and decided she was too tired to cross the few feet to it. Of course sleeping on the tiny couch was out. It was really more of a love seat and even at five foot three Tamara would have to curl up tightly to fit on it. Feeling the tension return Tam knew she had to do something quick. If she didn't relax and get to sleep soon she would never be able to get up in time to get to the school's computer lab early. The good seats were always gone by 10 am.

MTHudson
MTHudson
21 Followers