Sweet Temptations from New Orleans

Story Info
Anna follows instruction at a restaurant.
3k words
4.22
23.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For my slut princess...the following is a mixture of fact and fiction.

*****

You arrived at the restaurant promptly at 7:30, just as instructed. I had already chosen a secluded booth in the back of the Steakhouse. I enjoyed watching you walk back toward the booth and rose to greet you as you reached the table. I gave you a hug, a soft kiss on your neck and whispered in your ear, "Anna, you look perfect. You're a good girl." You smiled.

You were anxious to sit down as you felt a little self-conscious in your dress. Not that it was overly revealing - a simple summer dress with buttons down the front, but it was a size smaller than you usually wear and clung to your curves. I had chosen and paid for the dress online, along with the 4" stilettos you were wearing. You had picked everything up at the store earlier that day, as it was part of my instructions for the evening.

I guided you into the booth next to me. A bottle of red wine was waiting and I poured us each a glass. "So, hubby is out of town?" I asked.

"Yes, until tomorrow night."

"And the boys?"

"My parents are in town and watching them."

"And where did you tell them you were going?"

"I said that I would be out with a girlfriend until late."

We both smiled. It was rare that we got to spend time together but luckily I was visiting town on a business trip and we were able to see each other again. After some more wine, we ordered and enjoyed a meal while catching up on everyday life. After dinner, you excused yourself to go to the restroom. Before you could get up, I grabbed your arm and pulled you toward me. I whispered in your ear, "When you come back to me, I want the top two buttons and bottom two buttons on your dress undone."

Surprised by my request, you simply nodded ok, and got up. After washing up and touching up your makeup, you looked in the bathroom mirror. You were alone there and considered my instructions. The bottom two buttons were not a big deal, as it still left at least one button done hiding your panties. The top two buttons were more problematic. One button revealed your cleavage, but looking in the mirror, you felt undoing the second button was obscene. With two buttons undone, your large breasts were nearly completely exposed. You could not walk out of the bathroom like that, not with all the customers and workers present.

Studying your reflection in the mirror, you wondered how you even got here. After a normal childhood and young adult years, you met your future husband at 23. Married 3 years later, you had been a loyal wife for almost 20 years. In comparison to your girlfriends, you married sex life was normal. Yet, you had always thought something was missing - there was not the passion and adventure that you yearned for. You had tried to spice things up with hubby, but to no avail. So, you used online porn and erotic romance novels to fill the void. That was until I came into your life.

We met in New Orleans. You were there for a long weekend with girlfriends, and I was in town on a guys trip. Introduced through mutual friends, we spoke about things we had in common on the first night. I found you to be attractive, engaging and bright. You were conservative in your appearance, but a bit of a flirt, which I liked. After our initial conversation, I lost track of you, but when I saw you again on the second night, I found out that the attraction had been mutual. We danced a bit and eventually I was able to get you alone. After a long, open conversation, the attraction grew. We ended the night having some fun together, and I learned that you had an adventurous side.

After New Orleans, we discretely kept in touch via email, text and occasional phone calls. It was during this communication that our sexual attraction deepened. I made you feel desirable and the sexy fun we shared became intoxicating. I was very open with you about my need to be in control sexually. I like to take charge and explore boundaries. That intrigued you. You knew that I wanted a woman to share in my adventurous games and follow my rules. Mostly I wanted a woman who wanted to please me. You wanted to be that woman.

So, looking in the mirror, you faced a decision. Follow my instructions and risk embarrassment, or go against my wishes and risk my displeasure. You wanted to leave return to the table with both buttons undone, but your legs would not move you toward the door. "It's just too slutty," you thought.

"I can't do it." Reluctantly, you re-buttoned the second button and left the bathroom.

I watched you return to the table. You did not make eye contact with me, sliding into the booth to my right and staring at your glass of wine. You felt my eyes on you. "I'm disappointed," I told you in a low voice. Your heart sank. "Why didn't your follow my instructions?" I asked.

"I...I just couldn't do it...it's too embarrassing...I want to please you... but I couldn't...I'm sorry."

"Anna, have spoken alot about you trusting my judgment."

"I do trust you."

"Then hold still," I told you. I slowly raised my left hand to your neck. After some gentle caressing, I traced a line down your collarbone and into your cleavage. When I reached the second button, I undid it. You felt your dress open. You

breathed deeply and felt flush.

"Just relax," I told you. "Everything is fine... you look incredibly sexy."

Just then, you saw the waiter approaching. I grabbed your hand and squeezed it to reassure you. He was young and good looking, but you kept your eyes on your wine glass. He asked if we wanted dessert. You wanted to say No, so that he would quickly leave. But I asked what they had, and the waiter slowly recited the options. You knew he was catching glances of you as he spoke. "Bring us the chocolate cheesecake...we'll share," you heard me say, and the waiter left.

"I think our service is going to improve," I joked with you. You were still nervous. "Look at me." You looked into my blue eyes. "You're doing great. I know this is out of your comfort zone, but you have nothing to worry about. I wouldn't let it get out of hand." You felt yourself relax a bit.

In a short time, our waiter returned, but now with two others in tow. One with the cheesecake, one with place settings and the third to refill our waters. They all took their time. "See I told you so," I whispered into your ear. You forced a smile. Finally they left. "You are old enough to be their mother, and yet they could barely hide their hard-ons for you. How does that make your feel?"

"I'm not interested in them."

"What are you in interested in?"

"I just want to please you."

We took turns sharing the cheesecake and then I kissed you. Starting with your shoulder, I softly kissed my way up your neck to behind your ear. You enjoyed my attention with your eyes closed. Then I kissed your lips, softly at first, then deep and passionate. You felt my hand on your thigh. From our pervious meeting, you knew my touch meant that you were to part your legs for me. When you did, I was pleased and kissed you again passionately. I rubbed my rough hand up and down your soft, toned thigh, each time moving a little closer to your pussy. You desperately wanted to feel me touch you, but you were also conscious of how wet you had become and that your panties were now soaked.

I undid another button on the bottom of your dress, exposing your sheer peach colored panties. The table hid most of our activities and I pushed your legs farther apart. I looked into your eyes as I touched your panties. When I felt how wet they were, I smiled at you. You looked back at me almost apologetically. Your expression told me that you just could not help it. Being with me, following my instructions, anticipating what I would do next - it all made you wet. I untied the black silk laces on the sides of your panties. When you realized that I was going to remove them, your eyes grew wide and you looked around. "Trust me," I said.

And you raised yourself up and I pulled the panties off you. My hand returned to your bare pussy. You had shaven it earlier in the afternoon, per my instructions. I gently slide a single finger down the center and back up, only slightly penetrating you. I continued to tease you, as I watched your breathing increase. Slowly my finger pushed deeper into your wetness and finally inside of you. Then I pushed a second finger into you and your hips raised up, as you grinded yourself into my hand. With my fingers inside you, my thumb brushed your clit, sending electricity through your body. It would not take much to send you over the edge, but then I stopped. I raised my fingers to my mouth and tasted one. I offer the other to you and you eagerly took it in your mouth. With my finger still in your mouth, I kissed you, wanting to share the taste with you. Quickly I pulled away, as I noticed the waiter approaching. I placed a linen napkin over your lap, just in time. The waiter asked, "Is there anything else..."

"Just the check," I said interrupting him. Now I wanted to get rid of him. When he walked away, I told you, "Time for you to suck my cock."

"Here?" you said, eyes wide.

"Get under the table," I ordered.

"Really?"

I stared at you. You knew that I did not like to have my instructions questioned, and you quickly realized I was serious. I held up the long tablecloth. You looked around, and not seeing anyone watching, you nervously slide down underneath.

While your eyes adjusted to the darkness under the table, you reached for me and found my hands pulling my cock out. I smacked your hands away, reminding you of another one of our rules - blow jobs were mouth only, no hands. You lowered your head and began to suck my semi-hard cock, feeling it grow quickly in your mouth. It was awkward under the table, but you enthusiastically worked on me. Serving me in such a public place turned you on, as did the fact that you had no choice. To try and deny my wish would mean disrespect and you know that would not be tolerated, another rule of our relationship.

With your left hand supporting your weight, you reached back to your pussy with your right. You knew that you were not allowed to touch yourself without permission, but there under the table, you couldn't resist. You rubbed your pussy as you sucked my cock, being careful not to get yourself too close to the edge. An orgasm without permission would definitely not be a good idea.

Suddenly, you felt my hand on your head. You braced for what you knew was coming. Grabbing a fist full of your hair, I pushed your head deeper onto my cock, cutting off your air supply and pushing hard against the back of your throat. Although it was uncomfortable, you liked when I took control and used you for my pleasure. Normally I held you there as you struggled, and when I finally let you free, it would take a few moments to fight off the gag and choke reflexes and regain your composure. Then you would open your mouth and offer your hole to me again, my cock growing harder each time. It's a game we played over and over. But under the table in a crowded restaurant, you feared the noise of your choking would be heard, so you were surprised when you felt my hand. Nevertheless, I pushed you down hard on my cock. After what seemed like a full minute, your hand left your pussy and tapped several times on my thigh.

With your tap out, I released your head. You pulled away and quietly gasped for air. You had very little time to recover, when you felt my hand grab for your hair again. Quickly you were forced back down deep on my cock. As you struggled, you heard my talking and realized the waiter must be back. My hand pushed you down harder as I spoke to the waiter. You tapped my thigh, but there was no release. Your eyes began to water and you struggled to maintain your composure. Beginning to feel light headed, you desperately tapped my thigh again. After several seconds, I released you. You gasped and fought back the chokes.

I lifted the tablecloth, reached for your arm and pulled you back into you seat. You were a mess - lipstick smeared, mascara streaks down your cheeks, hair disheveled. I just smiled at you. Then, I grabbed your right hand and lifted it to my nose. Smelling your pussy, I gave you a stern look. Your broke my glare looking down. "Anna, We'll need to address that later," I told you. "Now it's time to leave. But I can't take you out of here looking like this. Go clean yourself up."

"Yes Sir," you replied. "May I go to the restroom?"

I nodded, and you got up and walked quickly with you head down back to the bathroom. There was an older woman brushing her hair in front of the mirror when you entered. Upon seeing your reflection, you worked quickly to straighten your hair and fix your face. "Are you ok, dear?" the woman asked, looking at your reflection.

"Yes, thanks," you replied embarrassed as you looked in your bag for lipstick to reapply. She gave you a concerned smile and left. Fixed up as best you could, you looked at yourself in the mirror. Your dress was still unbuttoned, revealing most of your breasts. But, instead of being frozen at the thought of leaving the restroom, now you just turned and slowly walked to the door.

You found me waiting for you outside the door. I grabbed your hand and walked you through the restaurant. You followed very close behind me trying to conceal yourself against me. I thought about making you walk in front of me and enjoying your embarrassment, but decided to save that for another day. Once outside, you stood up against me as I asked for a taxi. I kissed your neck and rubbed your ass as we waited, causing more wetness to flow from your pussy. You began to worry that your juice may begin to run down your leg.

When the taxi arrived, the valet opened the door for you. As he and I stood by, you tried to get in casually, but you knew that you were putting on a show, with your tits nearly exposed and your wet pussy barely covered. I got in the other side and told the driver which hotel. You looked up and saw the older middle eastern man staring at you in the mirror. As we pulled away, you noticed me unzipping my pants. At the same time I grabbed the back of your head and pushed you down to my cock.

You began to suck my hardening dick as I pulled your ass up. Now on with your knees on the seat, your ass was high in the air. You felt my hand push your dress up, completely exposing your ass. My other hand pushed your head down hard on my cock again. My fingers probed your soaked pussy as I harshly guided your head up and down with a fist full of your hair. You began to choke, as I was unmercifully worked your throat.

You felt the car stop, and knew that driver could hear your choking noises. He must have also had a view of your ass high in the air. You didn't care. You knew that you were safe with me and only wanted to please me. This was the excitement that you had yearned for after so many monotonous years of marriage and vanilla sex. You heard me tell the driver that the light was green as I continued to use your mouth. My greasy fingers began to probe your asshole. You began to wonder if tonight is the night that I will introduce you to anal sex, something that you had always refused other men, but knew that I would not be denied. Even though the thought of having your ass fucked made you nervous, you wanted me to have the gift of your anal virginity. You wanted me to claim it from you...to own all of you.

The car stopped and I let go of you. Slumping down in your seat, you tried to compose yourself. Your door was soon opened by the hotel valet. You tried to pull your dress down and step out of the taxi with some composure, but you knew you must have looked like a complete slut, hair and makeup a mess, dress barely covering you. You soon saw me outside the taxi and I offered you my hand, dismissing the valet. I helped you out of the cab, and walked you towards the hotel entrance.

Before going in, I stopped and faced you. I straightened out your hair and then wet a napkin with my saliva. It dabbed it on your face, cleaning your smeared lipstick and mascara. "Anna, they know me here, so you cannot be looking like a cheap whore when we walk in," I told you as I fixed your make up. Then I buttoned one button on the top and bottom of your dress. "Even if that's what you are, my dirty slut."

As I opened the door, you smiled to yourself and your pussy tingled, as you wondered what I had in store for you.

(End of Part 1)