Sweet Torture Ch. 01

Story Info
I find myself begging to be taken by the masked man.
1.6k words
3.96
83k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How I hate that... boy! That's all he is, is a boy. He torments me and plays games with me. All the while laughing at his sick jokes and disgusting comments. And he has "accidentally" boob grazed me for the last time. No more grab ass and no more feel ups followed by laughter and my face as red as a tomato. I'm no prude by any means, but something about Jor just drives me nuts. And not in a good way... most of the time. I think about him constantly, whether it be about how much he turns me on or about how I can't stand him. Most days I sit there praying he'll "accidentally" feel me up again, but then once he does I, of course, act appalled and slap him or something, which he enjoys way too much. As do I. I'm finding the more I slap him the more it makes me wet. I can't like him... I just can't. He violates all my personal rules on dating. First and foremost, he's younger than me. That is ALWAYS a no-no. I absolutely do not date guys younger than me. They're so immature. Second, he smokes! And not cigarettes, POT. Now I generally say "don't dog it till you try it", but I will NEVER try it nor will I ever date a guy who does it. I just don't like the smell or the way some people get when they smoke it. Smart people get stupid and stupid people become stupid smart. And eating all my food? Not cool. But other than those two things, I mean... I wouldn't really mind dating him. But those two issues are way too big to bypass.'

All these things are racing through my head as I walk out to my car. It's just after 11 and I'm finally leaving the university library. I'm making myself angry for even thinking of dating Jor, let alone having sex with him.

'A little bit of uncommitted sex might be fun though. I haven't had sex in months. I'm so horny... all the time.'

Lately I've been getting so bothered and hot I can't even make it back to my apartment before I start getting off. I've resorted to keeping a vibe in my car just in case.

I fumble for my keys that are hiding somewhere in the bottomless pit that is my purse and finally snatch them up. Unlocking my car I climb in and start it up. I yawn, being rather tired from such a long night at the library, not as long as some of my other nights there, but still pretty long.

'I wonder how long Jor is...' Ugh! why am I so into him?!? I pull out of the parking lot and head to my apartment that is several blocks away. My roommate, Goose, is probably out partying by now. I would be surprised if he weren't, that's about all he does anymore.

Once finally home I go straight to my shower for a little relaxation, a little hot water and screamo music always calms my nerves. I put on my favorite cd and strip down, the steam already filling my small bathroom. The first breakdown starts as I climb in behind the curtain which doesn't do much but blur my short frame a bit. The hot water falls over my head and down my chest making tension melt. My hands run over my shoulders and neck then down over my perky breast, I take my time there. Once my nipples are hard and rosy pink my hands travel lower to the soft skin of my stomach and ever lower to the soft mound resting at the peak of thighs. I want so badly to play with myself, to let that bit of tension go along with the tension now leaving my shoulders, but I hold back, knowing I have all night to do that if I want. No need to rush.

I grab a washcloth and run it over my soaked body, loving that bit of roughness. More now than ever I'm finding that I'm starting to enjoy a bit of pain with my pleasure. After about ten more minutes of torturing myself I decide to wash my hair and get out.

I don't bother to wrap myself with a towel as I leave the bathroom, knowing Goose isn't home, not that I do even when he is. I walk down the short hall to my bedroom. I flip the light switch and the bulb flickers then dies.

"Lovely..." I shake my head and throw on a t-shirt and lay on my bed. I'm too tired to deal with a blown light right now. I turn on my tv and watch the first porn I find. I hate how stupid some porn is, but I put up with the bad acting cause I can still get my jollies watching some ridiculously hot chick getting pounded by some big cocked freak.

Again my mind travels to Jor... wondering if he too is a big cocked freak. Well he's a freak for sure, the big cock... we'll have to find out some day. Maybe.

The big scene starts and so does my hand. The big boobed blond girl is getting pounded from behind and my fingers waltz around my clit, already hard and wanting from my escapades in the shower. I cum way too quick. The scene isn't half through and I'm already coming down. I need another orgasm...

I grab for the vibe I keep in my side table and turn it on to it's lowest level. I give it a good licking before shoving it harshly into my puss. I gasp at the sudden fullness and my back arches into it. I'm already so close to cumming again. I move the vibe slowly in and out, my fingers clenching at my bed spread. My eyes roll back into my head and my mouth gapes open, moaning obscenities and Jor's name. I turn the vibe up one notch and I climax again. I let my hands fall to my side and the vibe keeps going in my puss keeping me from coming down. Minutes later I cum again from just the vibrations, my orgasm so strong it almost knocks me out. I turn off my vibe and decide now would be a good time for sleep, or maybe just a nap.

I wake with a start, but I can't sit up. My shirt is gone and my body is bound to the bed. My hands and feet tied, with two more ropes around my torso keeping me down to the bed. My panic rises and I struggle against my restraints. I hear a laugh come from my doorway but the light behind the figure keeps me from seeing a face.

"What are you doing?" I demand an answer more than ask. But the figure doesn't give one. He only laughs in a low grizzly throat tone. It would have been sexy if I weren't in this situation.

I struggle some more but to no avail. The figure comes over and crawls onto the bottom of the bed and I can tell he's only wearing jeans. His face is covered by some mask or something but his shoulders and chest and arms are muscled and toned, and again would be sexy if I weren't in this situation. He's breathing heavier than I am by the time he is between my knees. His lips move down to the soft skin of my thigh and slowly slide up to my exposed sex. He takes a long breath in and sighs.

"Delicious." His first word sends chills all over and my body betrays me. I start to get wet again, wetter than earlier. His lips touch mine and his tongue pushes past the soft folds that hide my pleasure center. I try my best not to moan, I should be scared for Christ's sake but I'm surprisingly not. I want nothing more than to scream and kick and get him off of me but somewhere in the back of my mind and somewhere south of my belly button something is telling me to lay back and enjoy it.

But still I struggle and he presses down on my hips to keep me from moving too much. His tongue makes perfect circles around my clit then dips into my molten core making my hips buck involuntarily. I pull at the arm restraints not to try to escape but out of sheer pleasure. All but a tiny shred of fear has vanished and my full attention is on the dark figure between my thighs.

I feel him move a hand off my hips but it returns a moment later with something cold and sharp in it. Fear returns as quickly as it left and my body shivers as the icy blade trails over my skin. He looks up at me and I can only see a pair of vividly blue smiling eyes. The blade slips under the two lashes around my torso and easily cuts them. The figure puts the knife away and slips his hands under my body lifting my towards him and his lips travel over ever inch of my stomach and breasts bringing all my nerves to attention. I shiver when his lips touch my neck. My neck has always been a soft spot for me. Just the slightest touch and I'm raring to go. His tongue tortures me into submission when I finally beg for release.

He only laughs, "We're not even close yet babe."