Sweeter Than Candy

Story Info
Carrie Underwood spends time with a neighbor on Halloween.
2.6k words
4.03
17.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers

The holidays are always a special time of the year for Carrie Underwood, but often, due to her husband Mike still having a hockey career, they must spend them apart.

This Halloween was proving to be no exception, as despite his Nashville Predators being off on Halloween, the team was not letting their newly-appointed team captain get away for a day in the middle of the early-season road trip.

And Carrie, despite having played the "understanding sports wife" for 6 years now, wasn't too pleased by it, especially since this was to be the first Halloween their son Isaiah was old enough to really enjoy.

"I understand Mike. It's just...it's just. This is why I want you to retire, so we can be a family together on every holiday. Isaiah looks so cute. I'll send you pics later," Carrie tells him as they talk that night, abruptly hanging up as Isaiah walks into the room in his Elmo costume, which had been inspired by his recent trip to Sesame Kingdom.

It was a relatively warm night in Nashville, so Carrie decided to wear cut-off shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt as she walked the neighborhood with her little one, and her next-door neighbor Nick, who she had noticed had been scarcely seen lately, certainly took notice of her when they arrived at his door.

"TRICK OR TREAT!" Isaiah shouted when he opened the door, Carrie beaming from ear-to-ear as Nick grabbed a handful of candy and dropped it in his candy bag.

"Hi Carrie. It's good to see you tonight. You might not know this since you've been out on tour, but my wife recently fell ill and unexpectedly passed away, so it's been kind of lonely for me recently," he told her as Isaiah tugged on his mom's arm, impatiently waiting to go get more candy.

"Nick, sweetie. I'm so sorry. I wish there was something I could do. As a matter of fact, maybe there is. How about you come over to the house after we're done and I've put Isaiah to bed for the night? You look like you could use some female companionship," Carrie told him as she looked him in the eyes and rubbed his arm sweetly, feeling a twinge between her legs as she did so.

"I would like that Carrie," Nick told her, both of them feeling things they shouldn't at the thought of being alone together, but it was no secret that had Carrie not been so devout to her husband, they likely would've hooked up a time or two already by now.

"I'll be back sweetie," she told him, rubbing his arm again and winking at him as she took off with Isaiah to finish trick-or-treating around the neighborhood, having made up her mind already to give Nick her own Halloween "treat" later.

Nick spent the next hour or so with thoughts of fucking Carrie and cumming in her pussy, and also trying desperately to get himself to stop thinking those thoughts, while Carrie and Isaiah finished up their candy run.

"Get it together Nick. It's not like she's gonna have sex with you. She's a happily married woman and one of the biggest stars in the world. You'll be lucky just to get a blowjob from her," he told himself as he heard a knock on the door, opening it a few seconds later to see Carrie standing on the other side of it.

"Carrie. You came back," Nick told her, staring at her awesome legs in the shorts she was still in and immediately growing hard for her.

"Hey there. Don't be so surprised. I told you I would. I just put my son to bed. Come on over so we can...talk..." Carrie told him, biting her bottom lip and twisting her wedding ring around as she turned to go next door to her house, Nick following behind her and staring at her tight ass the whole time.

"You poor, poor thing. I can't imagine what it's like to lose someone you love like that. Especially so unexpectedly," Carrie told him as they talked on her couch, Nick really laying it on thick as Carrie grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze.

"It might seem odd that I am pining for her on this night, as most people's favorite holiday is Christmas, but Halloween was our favorite holiday because we just loved how all the neighborhood kids were so excited about it," he told her, Carrie visibly distraught for him as she squeezed his hand tighter.

"Why didn't you guys have any kids of your own, anyway?" Carrie asked him, knowing she was going to let him fuck her already and hoping this might give her the answer she was seeking to go through with it without any guilt.

"I had a period where I was a 'roid head in high school. Turns out that made me sterile. You don't have to believe me, though. Because I don't want you thinking I said that just to try and convince you to let me fuck you tonight," he told her, Carrie's eye lighting up as she responded to him.

"Aw sweetie that's okay. I am still on the pill as Mike and I weren't planning to have another one for a few months yet. That just makes me doubly sure this was a good idea..." she told him as she leaned in and let him kiss her, moaning in his ear as he pushed her flat on her back and climbed on top of her.

"Oh Nick..." Carrie moaned into his ear as they made out, locking her legs around him as he lifted her shirt up, unhooked her bra, and started going to town on her tits, licking them and sucking on them, things having already started getting hot and heavy between them.

"Don't you maybe want to suck it first?" he whispered to her, wanting to give her some time to think about before they went all the way, as Carrie reached between his legs and pulled his pants to his ankles, both of them losing what was left of their clothes shortly after.

"I just want it inside me. Right now. Mike's on the road and I need some cock bad tonight," Carrie whispered, throwing her legs on his shoulders and sighing to herself as he lined his dick up with her tight, married pussy.

"Go on. Fuck me. No one will ever know about this," she encouraged him as Nick pushed his hips forward, sliding his dick into Carrie's pussy and starting to thrust in and out of her.

"OHGOD...you feel so good...and your cock is so much bigger than Mike's..." Carrie cooed as she rolled her hips and arched her back, keeping her legs up on his shoulders as he fucked her, his mouth returning to her tits and sucking on her hard nipples, losing total control of all her emotions by the time her cunt started pulling on his dick.

"UH...UH...FUCK...right there...that's the spot...gonna cum soon..." Carrie bellowed as Nick found her g-spot and bottomed out inside of her, biting his shoulder to keep from waking her sleeping son as he drove himself up into her and made out with her.

"Cum for me Carrie. I can't wait to cum inside of your tight, warm little pussy," he told her as she threw her head back and came for him, gobs of her sticky girl cum painting his dick as he started giving her a few more thrusts.

"Cumming," he whispered to her, pinning her down as she took her legs from around his shoulders and wrapped them tightly around his waist, giving him the chance to enjoy her from a new angle as he thrust into her a few more times and came in her pussy, moaning in her ear every time he shot into her.

"Fuck...so good...OHGOD..." she moaned as he finished cumming inside of her, her pussy still clamped down on his cock as they both started coming down off their orgasms, holding onto one another as he slowly pulled his dick out of her.

"MMM...now I'll suck it..." she whispered to him, dreamily smiling up at him as she rolled off the couch and hit her knees in front of him.

"OHGOD...suck it Carrie...maybe we can fuck again later..." he moaned as she wrapped her hands around his dick and gave it a healthy squeeze, licking her lips as she led her mouth onto it.

"MMM...let me just enjoy sucking on this for a while..." she told him as she started going to work on it, her tongue running along the tip of it as she started bobbing her head back and forth, her hands holding it in place as she blew him.

"Just like that Carrie...gonna cum soon..." he told her as he placed his hands on the back of her head, guiding her a little further onto his dick as he started thrusting his hips into her face, placing his dick at the back of her throat as he felt his next sweet sexual release coming soon.

"FUCK..." he moaned as he threw his head back, his eyes crossing from how good she was sucking him off, her lips going into overdrive as she cupped his balls in her hands.

"Cumming..." he whispered as he humped her face, resting his cock at the back of her throat once again as he came down the back of it, Carrie greedily drinking down every last drop of it as she sucked away on it.

"Now I want this ass," he whispered to her as they made out, sitting Carrie down on the edge of the couch and grabbing two handfuls of it as she stood up, smiled at him and gently pushed him away.

"Come and get your other Halloween treat," she teased him as she bent over the couch, wiggling her ass cheeks as Nick came up behind her, running his dick over them before quickly changing course and sliding it back into her pussy, the wetness from their previous fuck making it easy for him to slide all the way into her.

"Wrong hole," she softly whispered, without much conviction behind it, as Nick started fucking her pussy again, every thrust of his dick doing magical things to her and making her want to do only one thing for him.

"No Carrie baby, that's the right hole. Because look what it's doing to you," he teased her as he thrust in and out of her, her eyes starting to roll back in her head as he had his way with her again.

"Need to cum...make me cum..." she whimpered as she tried to fight off her orgasm a little longer, desperate to feel his cock exploding inside of her again soon.

"Then cum Carrie. So I can fill your pretty pink pussy up with my seed again," he whispered to her as he held himself inside of her, her walls wrapping tightly around his dick as she went limp and came for him, flooding it with her sex juices.

"UUUUHHHHHHH," she moaned, drawing it out into one long, low sound coming from her mouth as he grabbed her hips, pulled them into his and erupted inside of her, filling up her pussy with another thick, sticky load of his cum.

"That's such a sexy moan," he teased her as he gave her the last of his cum and quickly pulled out of her, strands of his cum still escaping his cock and entering her cunt as he did so.

"Now I take this ass," he told her as he kept her bent over the couch and slid into her tight ass, swatting it a few times as he started thrusting in and out of her backdoor.

"Fuck...my...ass..." Carrie purred, now completely under his spell as he grabbed a tight hold of her hips and drove himself in and out of her ass, her body starting to go limp again from the constant sexual stimulation it was receiving as he buried himself within her bowels.

"SHIT...your ass is even tighter than your pussy Carrie...I don't know how you do it but I'm glad you do," he softly told her as he struggled to move in and out of her ass, her anal ring clinging to his dick as he felt between her legs.

"Someone's cumming for me again, I see," he teased her as he scooped up her cum in his fingers and came in her ass, filling up her ass just like he had done to her pussy twice before.

"I'd love to have your pussy one last time, Carrie. This time in your bed," he whispered to her, figuring he was pushing his luck but wanting to try it anyway.

"Let's go," Carrie told him, jumping into his arms and letting him make out with her the whole way, unable to remember the last time she needed to be fucked as much as she needed to be right now.

"Make this one hard and fast. Less time to wake up Isaiah that way," she told him as he placed her on her bed and climbed on top of her, lining his dick up with her pussy and sliding back into her one last time.

"OHGOD...OHGOD...fuck me..." Carrie purred as he placed her legs in the air and placed his elbows under her knees, contorting her body in a way that Carrie was certain not even her husband had as he thrust in and out of her hungry pussy.

"OHGOD...OHGOD...so tight...so good...gonna cum Carrie..." he whispered in her ear, sucking on her tits as he pushed her legs even higher in the air, Carrie arching her back and throwing her head back as he cunt clamped down on his dick one last time.

"FUCK YES...cumming..." Carrie moaned, her body relaxing in orgasm again as she stared off into space and came on his cock, showering it in another round of her juices as he kept right on thrusting into her, letting her legs hang off the bed as he finished up with her.

"OHGOD...here comes another load Carrie..." he whispered as he made out with her, making one last thrust into her pussy and cumming deep into her womb as he held himself inside of her.

"UH..." she hissed as he filled her, holding him close as he sucked on her tits and emptied his balls into her, both of them knowing they had nothing more to give.

"Let's just lay here together for a while and bask in the afterglow, Nick. Not like Mike will be home any time soon," Carrie told him as his dick left her satisfied pussy, wrapping her legs around him to keep him tangled up with her as they made out and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.

But Nick knew it would be wrong to still be there when the morning came, so he woke before the sun and slowly slipped out of Carrie's house, leaving her a hand-written note thanking her for the good time he had shown her.

"Dear Carrie: thank you for taking my mind off the tragic events surrounding the death of my wife. Halloween will once again be a special holiday for me now, but for far different reasons. I hope Isaiah enjoyed all of his candy, but always know that you have a special place in my heart, and what you gave me was sweeter than any candy ever could be," the note read, Carrie smiling from ear-to-ear when she read it the next morning.

"Isaiah. Time to get up honey," Carrie called out to her son after reading it, smiling from ear-to-ear once again as he came bounding out of his room and hugged her.

All the while knowing she would always have the same special place in her heart for her secret rendezvous with Nick as he had with her, and happier than she could ever remember being at having helped him get over the loss of his wife.

jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers