Sweetheart Succubus Ch. 01

Story Info
One man's day goes from bad to worse.
3k words
4.63
33k
72

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew Reynolds was having a terrible month. He'd been laid off from his job, his depression was getting worse, and he was short on rent. As he walked back from his latest job interview, which he thought had gone as poorly as the rest, Andrew thought "How could things get any worse?" He then immediately cursed himself because, by thinking that, he had surely tempted the gods of fate to ruin his life even further.

Sadly making his way down the street, Andrew had been staring off into space when he realized his gaze had settled on a young woman standing in front of an apartment building. She wasn't drop-dead gorgeous, but she was definitely cute. Her shoulder-length brown hair tousled in the wind as she looked side to side, as if expecting someone. Next to her was a large box labeled "MOVING". For some reason, Andrew felt drawn to her, and decided to walk over.

As he crossed the street towards her, she met his eyes and, for a brief moment, looked confused. As he got closer however, her expression became cheerful and she smiled at him.

"Hi, do I know you?" she asked. "You look familiar."

"I just have one of those faces," Andrew replied, shrugging. "What's your name?"

"Oh, uh, Melissa. Nice to meet you," she said, extending a hand.

Andrew shook it, and immediately felt a tingle on his hand. Shocked, both literally and figuratively, he was silent for a moment before he responded. "My name's Andrew. Are you waiting for someone?"

"Yeah, my friend was supposed to help me carry this box of stuff up to my new apartment, but I think he got lost."
"Well, if that's all you need, I'd be glad to help," Andrew said with a smile.

Melissa looked confused again, almost as if he had said something wrong, but quickly shook her head and said, "Yeah, um, sure, that'd be great. I'm in suite 3-D."

"Would you mind getting the door?" Andrew asked, picking up the box. "This thing is heavy!" he thought to himself. "What is she moving, rocks?"

Melissa walked up the steps and held the door open for Andrew. Once he was inside, she said, "I'll just go ahead and wait upstairs if you don't mind."

"Sure, no problem," Andrew huffed, not wanting to look like he was straining himself. It was a large box, but somehow it was even heavier than it looked. Andrew struggled getting up three flights of stairs, and by the time he reached Melissa's apartment he felt like he had nearly started sweating.

Melissa opened the door and showed him in. "You can put it over there," she said, gesturing towards a sofa. Andrew was surprised to see the apartment was very sparse, with few decorations or personal belongings. Was this her only box of possessions?

Exhausted from his effort, Andrew set the box down on the floor and sat down on the couch. "I hope you don't mind if I catch my breath for a second," he said, "That box was heavier than it looked."

Melissa frowned in confusion again briefly before walking into the kitchenette. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"No, no, I'm fine," he replied. "I'll be out of your way in a second." He still felt tired, but he didn't want to impose on a total stranger and decided to leave.

"Please, I insist," Melissa implored, and Andrew felt himself compelled to stay. Still, he was terrible at socializing, so even if she was trying to flirt with him, he would likely end up putting his foot in his mouth and ruining the moment. "Like I always do," Andrew thought glumly as he headed for the door. "Hope your friend shows up."

"Oh, he already has," Melissa said darkly, and suddenly Andrew found himself frozen in place, a few steps from the door. He could move his head slightly, but the rest of his body was petrified. Had she slipped him something? No, he hadn't even had anything to drink. Maybe his muscles were just cramping from the heavy box.

As he tried to rationalize his sudden immobility, Andrew felt a soft touch on his right arm. Straining, he glanced down and saw Melissa's hand. Or, he thought it was Melissa's hand, but something seemed off about it. Maybe it was the lighting, but her skin seemed almost pinkish-red. Not like a sunburn, but something otherworldly. As Andrew pondered this, he felt something brush his left arm. He expected to see Melissa's left hand, but instead he saw a palm-sized, heart-shaped appendage, attached to a long, slithering limb. Andrew realized in horror that it was a tail, and it was attached to Melissa! He looked in a mirror on the wall in front of him, and saw Melissa's face over his right shoulder. Her features looked sharper, more defined, and she somehow seemed more attractive. Her face was also a pinkish-red, but most noticeable were two horns that protruded from her forehead.

"Like what you see?" Melissa said, her voice amplified by some unknown source. It was louder than Andrew would've expected and boomed with more bass than a woman of her size should be able to produce. Despite this strange turn of events, Andrew was surprisingly unfazed. Sure, it was shocking to see this young woman who had only moments before been an average girl turn into some demon, but he didn't feel the bone-chilling terror one might expect to feel when paralyzed by said demon.

"I'm a demon. Well, more specifically, I'm a succubus," Melissa purred. "Some demons feed off of rage or hatred. I feed off of-"she paused, moving right next to his ear, "-lust." Andrew was vaguely familiar with the concept of a succubus, but he mostly just thought they were something made up to explain wet dreams.

"I'm going to drain your life energy now, but don't worry," Melissa whispered seductively into his ear. "It'll be the best moment of your life. And the last." She chuckled again and stepped away from him.

There was a moment of silence, then Melissa spoke. "Any last words, mortal?" Considering she's totally in control here, Andrew thought, she sounds kinda unsure.

Andrew shrugged. "Meh, there's worse ways to go. Let's get going, I guess."

Melissa was quiet for a moment, then said "Aren't you going to beg for mercy? Ask me to spare your life?" Uncertainty was clearly present in her voice now.

"Nah, I don't really have anything to live for. My life's kind of a mess since I lost my job, and quite frankly death doesn't sound so bad right now. And if I get to die having sex with a hot chick, well, that's just a bonus."

Andrew saw Melissa's face in the mirror as she frowned. "You...want to die?"

"I mean, I'm not actively suicidal, but if death comes a-knockin', I'm ready to answer the door," Andrew said, surprising himself with his cavalier attitude.

Melissa frowned again and rubbed her chin. "Huh, I guess depression could make a negative aura..."

"A what now?" Andrew asked.

"Your aura, your, um, life energy or whatever," Melissa said absentmindedly. "Good people have positive auras and bad people have negative ones. Usually people with negative auras are criminals or something."

"Do negative auras taste better or something?"

"No, I just try to eat bad people because, if I have to eat people, might as well make the world a better place, y'know?" Melissa responded, before realizing that the conversation had slipped out of her control. She made a fist, and Andrew felt his chest constrict. "Enough chatting! Doesn't matter if you're actually a nice guy, you know my secret. Besides, a girl's gotta eat, right?"

"You think I'm nice?" Andrew asked, surprised, but felt himself dragged by a mysterious force over to the couch. His legs collapsed under him and he flopped onto the couch. Melissa stood in front of him, wearing skimpy black underwear that barely covered anything at all. Andrew guessed she was a B cup, and from what he could see she was also clean-shaven down under. He watched in amusement as her tail whipped back and forth.

"Huh, she's like a cat or something," Andrew thought, but was torn from his inner monologue by Melissa shouting. "DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME!" she bellowed, her voice several octaves lower than normal.

"Ok, ok, I'll just sit here and get eaten. Go ahead, do your stuff," Andrew said, resigned to his fate. Melissa stared at him, still somewhat angry, before she dropped to her knees.

"Good," she said. "Let's get started."
Andrew was pretty sure he had clothes a second ago, but suddenly he was naked on the couch. He was also surprised to see himself fully erect. Seeing such a gorgeous woman would be a perfectly normal cause for a boner, but these were not normal circumstances. Andrew's penis was of average size at about 6 inches long. He felt his dick pulse in excitement as Melissa slowly moved towards it. She extended a single hand and slowly wrapped it around his shaft. Her hands were like silk, or satin, or some other soft material, Andrew thought. He didn't know the difference between those fabrics, being an architect, not a tailor.

Andrew didn't need any kind of expertise, however, to recognize the skill behind Melissa's handjob. Even though she barely caressed his rod, it felt so good he thought he might cum already. Seeming to read his mind, Melissa stopped, and put a finger on the tip of his dick. "Ah ah ah," she scolded. "Can't have your blowing your load just yet." Her tail reached up and wrapped around the base of his penis. Melissa then resumed her ministrations, this time stroking faster and faster. Andrew groaned in pleasure, yearning for relief. He closed his eyes, and suddenly felt the soft embrace of Melissa's hand leave his cock. Before he could protest, however, he felt something warm and wet replace it. He opened his eyes and looked down to see Melissa taking his penis up to the hilt in her mouth.

Andrew felt waves of pleasure roll over his body as Melissa's throat enclosed his throbbing cock, but her tail's tight grip prevented him from achieving release. She looked up at him and, seeing his agony, chuckled slightly. The vibrations in her throat made Andrew's cock feel even better, and he felt precum dripping out of his slit.

Melissa slowly withdrew her mouth from Andrew's dick, relishing in every second. When her lips finally parted from his head, she smacked her lips and stuck her tongue out. Andrew noticed that her tongue was long, much longer than a human's could've been. She stuck it out teasingly, then slowly wrapped it around his cock. The tight, wet feeling was almost better than her throat, and Andrew sighed loudly. Melissa wiggled her serpentine tongue around his entire length, encircling his head and shaft, with the tip of her tongue tickling his balls. Andrew had never felt anything like this before, nor could he have imagined it, even in his wildest dreams.

With his cock still entangled by her tongue, Melissa slowly lowered her mouth back onto it. Andrew felt pure ecstasy as her tight, warm mouth complemented the loving embrace of her tongue. She held this position for a moment, her tongue still slithering along Andrew's shaft. Andrew felt an uncontrollable urge to cum, but still could not reach the peak of his orgasm. Melissa's tongue slowly retracted from his cock, and Andrew groaned in frustration as he felt Melissa's warm, wet mouth begin to leave too.

Suddenly, the paralysis that had been restricting Andrew's limbs fell away. Maybe Melissa did it on purpose, or perhaps she was just distracted by the task at hand, but either way, Andrew was free of her bonds. If he wanted to, he could've jumped from the couch and fled for his life. But right now nothing in the world was more important to Andrew than cumming down this succubus' hot throat.

Melissa was shocked when she felt Andrew grab her horns, and was too surprised to do anything when he forcefully shoved her mouth back onto his dick. Reflexively, Melissa swallowed his entire length. Andrew had never felt something as amazing as the wet throat around his cock right now, and began pumping Melissa's mouth back and forth on his raging boner. Melissa was surprised at his eagerness, but decided to encourage it. She unwrapped her tail from the base of his cock and let him take control.

Andrew was barely conscious of his actions as he pumped in and out of Melissa's tight throat hole. When he was finally released from her tail's grasp, he pulled her all the way to the base of his cock as an orgasm shook his entire body. Melissa felt his hot cum pour down her throat, enjoying the salty pumps of jizz. When his orgasm subsided, Andrew's hands fell limp at his side. Melissa slowly pulled her mouth from his deflating cock, and looked up at him. Andrew glanced down and saw her mouth full of his white semen. She then closed her mouth, swallowed, and looked back up at him with a grin.

"Did you enjoy round one?" she asked playfully. Andrew was too exhausted for words, but she took his satisfied panting as a "yes." "Well then," she purred, "let's move on to the main course."

Andrew felt like he would need a week before he could even think about popping another boner, but to his surprise his cock was fully erect again. Melissa smiled at him as he looked at her.

"You see, this is what it's like to be eaten by a succubus. Your body becomes weak as you cum again and again, enslaved by my gorgeous body." Melissa hovered over his dick as she spoke. "No matter how strong you are, eventually you'll slip away and I'll have eaten you whole." She slid her underwear aside, revealing a perfect, tight pussy. It didn't look very wet, but given the past few minutes, Andrew expected it to be an amazing experience, even if it was his last.

Andrew felt himself slipping into unconsciousness as Melissa slowly lowered herself onto his dick. She hadn't even touched him and already he was more aroused than ever. Melissa smiled to herself, clearly enjoying the moment.

"Now, do you want to know what death feels like?" she said coyly. As the tip of his dick entered her pussy, Andrew was overcome by pleasure. Well, there were certainly worse ways to go, he thought, slipping deeper and deeper into oblivion.

"Just."

Her pussy enveloped his dick inch by inch, and even in the throes of pure pleasure Andrew could feel his life slipping away.

"Like."

Her vagina was hotter than an oven, but it didn't hurt. It felt better than Andrew believed was possible. He felt every ridge inside her gently caressing his length and milking him dry.

"This."

Melissa reached the bottom of Andrew's cock, and he felt nothing but ecstasy. What a perfect way to die, he thought, as his mind went blank.

--------
Andrew was awakened by the sound of his phone ringing. Instinctively, he grabbed it from his nightstand and answered it. "Hello?" he said groggily.

"Andy! Sorry to call you so late, things got pretty hectic around here. How ya doin'?"

"Um, fine, thanks," Andrew responded, confused.

"Oh my God, I didn't even say who this was. It's Ted! From Capstone Architecture! You spoke with me today about a position?"
Andrew jolted awake. "Yes, Mr. Van Buren! Thanks for following up with me."

"No problem, no problem. We like to let all our applicants know, regardless of whether they get the job or not."

Andrew braced himself. He'd heard enough rejection speeches from hiring managers to know where this was headed.

"When's the earliest you're available? To come in, I mean."

"Um, Monday, I believe, sir. Did you want to have a follow-up interview?"
"No, stupid, you got the job! We're neck deep in projects over here, so we need to get you in and acclimated as soon as possible. Monday sounds good, so I'll see you then. Call me when you get here, I'll let you in since you don't have a keycard yet."
Andrew was stunned, and after a moment of silence managed to stammer out a response. "Yes, yes sir, I'll be there Monday morning. Thank you so much!"

"No, thank you. You're exactly the kind of new blood we needed around here. See ya."

Andrew lay in bed, looking stunned at the phone. He thought the interview had gone terribly, but evidently he had impressed someone. The realization began to dawn on Andrew. He had a job! Finally, his money troubles would be over! Andrew leapt out of bed in excitement, and in doing so he knocked something to the floor. Curious, he bent over to pick it up.

It was two envelopes, one bulging with something. Andrew opened the smaller one first. Inside was a small note that read "Thanks for the snack. Here's something to get you back on your feet." At the bottom of the note was the letter M, with devil horns and a tail drawn on.

Suddenly everything came rushing back to Andrew. He had been dying in a strange apartment, drained of his energy by a succubus. Yet here he was, in his own bedroom, feeling refreshed. He checked his phone. It was past sundown, but still the same day as earlier. He had been out of commission for several hours then. But what happened to the succubus? Why hadn't she killed him, and instead brought him home? Questions raced through his head as he opened the second, bulging envelope.

Inside was a huge wad of money. He counted the bills, and quickly realized it was enough to cover his rent for the month and then some. He briefly wondered where the succubus had gotten the money, but decided not to linger on it too long. She had given him the best sexual experience he'd ever had, plus more money than he knew what to do with. Maybe, he thought, demons aren't so bad after all.