Sweetie Ch. 03

Story Info
Sweetie gets taken by Melissa & Rachael.
2.2k words
4.33
100k
13

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whole4U
whole4U
102 Followers

At five, I rushed once more to get myself & m'lady's breakfast in order. I was knocking at her door at precisely 6:02, & thought I'd done a pretty good job of it all.

"Go pump your breasts, Sweetie, & come back for me at 6:30."

"But. ma'am. your breakfast will be cold!"

"Go!"

I went to my room & put the machines back in place. The next 30 minutes were pure agony, but I somehow survived it.

She was bare-breasted again, & I was looking at them rather than into her eyes.

"I'm up here, Sweetie! Damn, girl! Don't you ever get enough tit action?"

At that, she looked at my nipples, which were peeking through the bra.

"Oh, dear! What have you done to yourself?"

"I'm so sorry," I sobbed. "I fell asleep with them on."

"Ouch! I'll bet that hurts quite a bit! Oh well. I assume you'll know better next time, eh?"

"Yes ma'am! I'm sorry!"

"Not as sorry as you'll be when the girls get here, I imagine," she laughed as she locked my heels into place on my feet.

"Do I have to do these things. m'lady? Today?"

"What's so special about today? You got sore tits? Happens to us all the time, Sweetie. Get used to it!:"

I went on with my duties as she left for work. Melissa was there promptly at 8, & she laughed at my swollen blistered nipples.

"Okay, so I guess you learned a valuable lesson today, didn't you? No more of that for 3 days, then we'll see how well this cream works, as you heal."

I poured her coffee, & she told me that Rachael would be there later, but we could still 'play.'

"Come here, Sweetie."

I stood before her as her hands swept all over my exposed skin. She pumped on my plug until I gasped in pain, & nearly doubled over.

"Crawl under the table, dear, & give me a kissssss," Melissa hissed at me.

Feeling like a two-bit whore, I got on my knees & sought out her pussy in the dark, between her thick thighs. I licked & rubbed my face in her juices, as she sighed. This went on for a good 30 minutes, until she started to spasm in her chair, gripping my head & forcing my face further in her depths.

Then the plug in my ass came alive again. Someone was pumping it up even more. I pressed my face even harder to Mel's pussy, trying to escape the cramping pain within, when I felt a slap on my ass.

"Enough," Mel announced, pushing my head away. "That was nice, but you need to use your tongue more, slut!"

I looked to my left to see another pair of feet in heels. As I crawled out from under the table, Rachael's eyes met mine, & she looked pissed off.

"My turn," she announced. She pushed her panties to the floor, & stepped out of them. Then, she bent over the table, & pulled up her skirt.

"Kiss my ass, Sweetie," she ordered.

I placed my hands on her hips, & leaned in to begin licking along her cleft. I licked my way on down, down, down, until I made contact with her sphincter. It opened right up to my tongue, & I fucked her with it for awhile, as she cooed & sighed.

My hands started to wander at one point, but she told me to keep them right where they were, & to keep using my tongue on her hole.

My neck & my tongue were just about worn out by this point, & she finally pushed back one final time, then pushed my head away & dropped her skirt into place. I sat back on my heels, waiting for their next order.

Glancing over, I gasped at Melissa's image. She had stripped off her blouse, bra, & skirt, & was standing there with a huge strapon cock waving at my face. The view of her tits against the 9 incher she waved at me was completely disorienting, & after a long night with little sleep, I don't know what came over me, but I simply opened my mouth when she stepped forward, & enveloped her appendage in my pursed lips as if I'd done it all my life. She pumped into my face for a few minutes, then ordered me to bend over the table like Rachael had done.

I winced when my sore tits hit the cool table, but they made me stay there for a bit. Rachael pulled my emptied plug from my ass, & plunged four lubed fingers into me to the hilt in one swift push. I gasped, then relaxed into the situation as she nearly fisted my ass. I was getting used to it, though I was a little sore after yesterday's exertions.

"Move," Melissa told Rachael. She was moving into place behind me, & I wearily expected a rough ride from this mean lesbian, but I was too broken to fight her.

The tip of the toy touched my hole, then eased in nice & slow. She was teasing me! I wasn't going to answer her teasing, though. I just stood there impassively as she worked my hole with the tip of her big cock. She turned it this way & that, slid it up & down my crack, then back into me, constantly moving, teasing me, & it was feeling really good. Then, I felt something I never would have expected. Rachael must have crawled under the table, & was gobbling my entire 7 inch cock into her mouth! I was so surprised that I pulled away from her at first, which only served to impale my ass onto Mel's big prick. Once she felt me moving onto her length, Mel went crazy on my ass, fucking me like I've never had the nerve to do to anyone. She really fucked me! She gripped my hips in an iron clasp & RAMMED it to me, over & over, as Rachael kept her tongue working on my cock, bobbing her head up & down my hardness.

"Ooooh, GOD," I cried.

"Say it!" Mel yelled out.

"Say what?"

"Beg me to fuck you! Say it! I can do this all day long, slut, so you'd better say it!"

"Oh my god! NO!"

"Yesssss," she hissed, & if it were possible, she was pounding my ass even harder.

Rachael was sucking like a well pump on my member, & I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Fuck me," I whimpered.

"What? I can't hear you, slut!"

"Fuck me." Slightly louder this time.

"LOUDER! Beg me for my cock!"

I was so close I couldn't stop myself if I tried.

"Fuck me! Suck me! Fuck me ASS! YES! FUCK ME HARDER! I'm gonna CUM!"

Mel slammed into me once again, &, like Charlene the night before, held me there by my sore tits as I pumped my seed into Rachael's mouth, with that huge cock buried as deep as it would go into my ass.

But they didn't stop just because I was finished. Rachael kept sucking on my tender member, & Mel started pumping me yet again. I squealed, trying to pull out of Rachael's sucking lips, but Mel held me fast in place, & I had to endure as they continued their double assault on my poor abused body.

"No! Take it out! Stop! It HURTS!"

"I haven't cum yet, Sweetie," Mel whispered into my ear as she continued pounding my back door. "This isn't for YOU, you know! And Rachael really likes to suck dick, don't you, Rachael?"

"Yes, Mel! This is a nice one, too." And she went back on it, sucking it hard & deep.

As her tongue danced on it, my cock grew hard again, but it wasn't nearly as pleasurable as I would have thought, since it was still in that over-tenderized zone, right after I come.

"It takes me awhile the second time," Mel mused as she kept at her relentless pounding of my backside. "But it's worth it in the end, Sweetie!"

Rachael was tonguing my balls, & I relished the respite from the head of my cock for a moment. My tits were crushed in Mel's hands, & I could feel hers on my back, so soft & warm & yielding. I imagined I could feel her nipples grazing me, too, but she was pressed up tight against me as she worked my ass over a second time.

Rachael went back to my cock, & I began to moan in pleasurable sensations I'd never dreamed of, between these two demanding women.

"Say it!" Mel yelled again, & I needed no more prompting as I begged her to fuck my ass in no uncertain terms.

She gripped my tits so hard they hurt, but I loved it as she pumped my ass so full, so fast, so joyfully. She was really hot up against my back, & I could feel the sweat between us as we slid together. Rachael was throating my cock, something that I had never before experienced, & I shot a volley of cum in there as Mel screamed her way through an intense orgasm.

My face was on the table, yet I was still whispering "fuck me!" over & over, as Rachael slipped her lips off my spent cock, & Mel gently pulled the log from my tensing, spasming asshole.

"Can do," Mel said. "Your turn, Rach!"

Mel pulled the dildo off of her strapon. Her cock slammed onto the table right in front of my face, making me jump as it startled me.

I blinked my eyes, & looked over my shoulder to see Rachael lifting up her skirt. What I saw there made me gasp yet again, in spite of my worn out state. There, jutting between her thighs, was the thickest cock I'd ever seen anywhere, on-screen or off, & I'd seen a lot of porn.

It had to be 2 1/4 inches thick, though it was barely longer than my own. She slathered some lube on it, while looking me in the eye with an evil gleam in her own.

She stepped up & began pressing it in. I liked the spongy feel of the head at my passage, but as it pressed further in, I wondered how I could possibly take that monster. Suddenly, it popped through my tensed portal, & I groaned in pain as it wormed its way into my depths.

"Oh my god it's too big," I exclaimed. "PLEASE TAKE IT OUT IT HURTS!"

"Nonsense," Mel whispered in my ear. "You'll take it, & more, a LOT more. Just relax & enjoy the ride, Sweetie!"

The pain eased as she continued to pump that monster into me, but it didn't ever quite go away. I was beginning to thrill to it all, though - this hot-looking woman with a cock fucking me senseless, while another with some huge jugs looked on & encouraged us both. Before long, I was begging her just like I had Mel, & she was delivering with a passion I'd never seen in her to date. Mel was jerking my cock, & Rachael was holding my tits in a vice. I could feel her balls slam up against my own with every thrust, & even that was exciting. I was coming, begging for her cock, pushing back on it, tears streaming down my face as Mel wanked the last few drops of semen from my limp member. As she filled me with her sperm, Rachael pressed in hardest of all, & I could feel her pubic hair scratching at my crack as she leaned forward & pressed her tits into my back. She held there until her cock went limp in me, &, on some level, I wanted to thank her for that. It felt good to have it shrinking inside me. Then my clenching hole spat her cock out, & I felt her shudder on my back as the tender head popped out of me.

Then, suddenly, the girls were all business. They told me that my demeanor was too "butch," & that I really needed some feminine training.

They had me walk in the heels, stand, sit, turn in a chair, bend over to pick up a dildo, & they were very strict about my motions. If I were exposing too much, they slapped my ass (which was what was usually exposed). If I were too masculine in a motion, they belittled me & told me that I'd never pass like that, & I'd need to, soon, so I'd best get it together, They worked on my voice, my hand gestures, everything I could have thought of, to make me appear more like a real woman.

Finally came the lessons on make up & hair, as they brought out my wig. I almost had it after two or more hours. The false eyelashes were the hardest part to get used to. I felt like I had two huge butterflies glued to my eyelids.

Then Charlene came home, & I went to fix dinner for everyone.

After dinner, I was spent. It had been a hard day, but once Mel & Rachael had left, I 'entertained' Charlene by modeling myself for her again as she groped me like a stripper. It was something I found myself actually enjoying, on some level.

Then it was off to bed, after removing the make up & eyelashes & the butt plug.

whole4U
whole4U
102 Followers