Sweetie Ch. 04

Story Info
Sweetie settles into a routine.
4.5k words
4.54
85.5k
13

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whole4U
whole4U
103 Followers

I awoke early. I went through my new morning rituals with ease, & made a good breakfast for m'lady. I knocked & entered, yet still found my eyes drawn to Charlene's breasts.

To my amazement, she grabbed them & held them out to me.

"Kiss them, Sweetie," she ordered.

I leaned in & did just that, as she nibbled her toast & giggled at my attempts to stay out of her way.

"Go put on your make up, you fucking lesbo slut. The girls won't be here, today, but there may be a delivery that you need to sign for."

I gasped at this, wondering how I was going to have to present myself to some sweaty deliveryman.

I left her with my locks on my shoes, & returned to my room to apply my make up, where I think I did a passable job.

Before leaving for work, Charlene presented me with a curious open-backed black leather skirt. It had buckles & straps at the hemline, so that it looked, from the front, like a pencil-thin skirt, but my ass was totally open to view.

Then, she showed me a little light jacket in the foyer closet, that I could throw on before answering the door, to hide my bare nipples poking out of my bra.

"Wouldn't want you to get raped this early in your employment," she joked. "You can only wear this to answer the door, Sweetie. Remember the cameras. I'll know if you wear anything you're not allowed to."

I didn't think the reference to rape was a very funny remark, but I kept my lips sealed on the subject.

I did my morning chores, & was roaming the house looking to find something else to do when the doorbell rang.

I flushed immediately from head to toe. I tip-toed to the door, grabbing the jacket from the closet on the way. I pulled it on, only to discover that it wouldn't completely close! My cleavage would be on display in spite of the thing. I sighed, & pulled open the door.

There. on the porch, was a cute little delivery woman. She was a dirty blond, holding a clipboard for me to sign.

"I think this is pretty big," she said, looking me up & down. "Hold on. I'll be right back with it."

She went into her truck, & rummaged around, before appearing at the side door of her truck with a rather large box on a hand truck. She eased it to the ground, saying that it was heavy. Then she rolled it to the porch, as I stood there trying not to let her see my back side, while keeping the jacket semi-closed.

She rolled it to the door, & paused, waiting for me to move out of her way.

I almost told her to leave it on the porch, but something made me step back, as she pulled it into the foyer.

"Where would you like me to put it?"

"Er...um...just there's fine, I think."

"You sure? I don't mind, & it doesn't look like your footwear is designed for heavy work, if you don't mind me saying so."

I looked down & blushed as I realized that she was looking at the locks on my high heels.

"Do you have something for me to sign?"

"Why, yes I do," she beamed at me. She knew I was a man. She had to, just from my height! Yet she gave me no indication that anything was out of the ordinary.

She handed me the clipboard, & I signed it with my own name, 'Doug Mills,' without even thinking about it.

She looked at my signature for long & long, before, with a twinkle in her eye, she thanked me & asked where I'd gotten the shoes, as if I were some bimbo housewife who would stand there & chat with her, instead of getting rid of her before she saw my ass or my nipples sticking out.

"I don't know," I answered uncertainly. "My friend got them for me."

"She must be some friend! They're gorgeous! Nice skirt, too!"

I was trying to usher her to the door, actually gesturing with my hand, but she just stood there grinning at me.

"I'm Kathy, with a 'K'," she said, holding out her hand.

I sighed. "Just call me Sweetie," as I blushed, shaking her hand.

"I know. Charlene & I are best friends. I couldn't believe it when she told me about you! Well, I better get back to work. But first," she paused & waggled her eyebrows comically at me, "turn around & show me the back of that skirt, Sweetie, & take off that jacket, too!"

I gawked at her. Then slowly removed the jacket, & turned myself around to show her my ass, which she fondled before heading for the door.

"Nice ass, Sweetie! Nice tits, too! You better take better care of those nips, though," & with another giggle at my expense, she was out the door.

Just as I started to relax, there came another knock, causing me to jump.

I peeked out to see Kathy back, with yet another couple of boxes.

"Almost forgot, Sweetie! This one goes with the Sybian, & this one's for you to open right now in front of me."

She stood, grinning at me, as I took the two boxes. I spun on my toes to place the one box with the huge crate, then turned back to her to open the other. She offered a pocket knife to help me cut the strapping.

Inside, I found a rather heavy foundation garment of some sort, in white satin.

"Ooooh! It's a corset! Would you like me to help you put it on?"

Blushing furiously, I merely nodded my head, not knowing what else would be expected of me by this little woman.

Kathy had me turn, as she wrapped the thing around my waist. There were little buckles on it, a several long strings. She buckled the thing, then began to pull at the strings, pulling my waist in tighter & tighter until I could barely breathe. Tying them off, she reached around & tweaked my firey nipples, & I gasped in pain as I pushed my enlarged ass into her crotch.

"I have some time, Sweetie. I think I'll take my lunch, now. Can you think of a way you could entertain me?"

As I looked at her, I saw she had pulled a rather large strap on from the box that had had my corset in it. This one, though, had a little bulbous end, that presumably would go into her pussy, to give her pleasure as she fucked me.

I obediently leaned over the kitchen table, unbuckled the hem of my skirt, & spread my legs to give her access to my ass. Kathy handed me a tube of lubricant, & watched as I deflated & removed my butt plug. I greased up my own ass, blushing all the while. This was the type of woman I preferred, physically, & it completely shamed me to have her see me in such straits. It excited me to see her don the strap on, though, as she slightly winced as the bulb end settled into her pussy. Then, she stood & wagged it at me, sighing at some sensation she felt in its movement.

Soon enough, there was that familiar prodding at my asshole. I found myself warming up to it, though, & actually pushed myself back onto her toy, which seemed to fill her with glee.

"Wow! She really has you trained well, doesn't she? Or have you always been an ass girl?"

I couldn't look her in the eye, just mumbled something about Charlene's training methods, & sighed as Kathy fucked me hard & fast. She seemed to love fucking me, & came at least three times, pounding away at my backside with abandon. Then, pulling the rod out of my worn hole, she sat in a chair at the table, & pulled off her blouse & brazziere.

"I want you to cum on my tits & lick it off, Sweetie! It's the perfect ending for something like we just shared, don't you think?"

I nodded my flushed face at her, & pulled off my skirt completely. As I gripped my cock, & began to stroke it, Kathy ran her hands over my tits, careful to avoid the blistered nipples. She leaned in & took my cock head in her mouth. No sooner did I feel her tongue on my cock, than I began to feel the urge to cum. As she heard my breathing come faster, Kathy's grip on my tits became more intense, & it pushed me over the edge. I spurted quite a bit onto her beautiful pink-tipped breasts, groaning.

"That was beautiful," she said to me. "Nothing I like better than a nice hot load on the tits. Do you like that, too?" She was back at my breasts again, stroking them oh so gently.

"Um...I never had the pleasure," was the most ladylike response I could think of under the circumstances.

"Oh! Well, I'm sure you will, love. Now, how about you get in there & lick it all up for me so I can get back to work?"

I tilted my head, & began to clean up my little mess, but she was having none of that. She grabbed my head, & rubbed my entire face in my own goo. Then she waited patiently as I finished licking & sucking up the load.

"Nice job, Sweetie. Charlene wanted me to tell you to not wash your face, just to let it dry there. Have a nice day, Sweetie!" With that, she leaned in & placed a little peck on my sore nipples, & skipped out the door.

The phone rang. The machine's message scrolled by, & then I heard Charlene telling me to pick it up.

"Yes, ma'am?"

"I saw what you did with that driver, Sweetie," she said. "I have it right here in my phone. That was HOT, girl! Does it feel like it's tightening on your face when it dries?"

"Yeah. I was just noticing that."

"You'll get used to it. There's gonna be a LOT of cum on your face & titties, Sweetie-pie!"

"Er...thank you, ma'am," I said, sarcastically as I could manage.

"I knew you'd like it. Did you look in the box, yet?"

"Not the big one."

"Open it," Charlene said, "& find the two biggest toys in the box. I want to see them in your ass when I get home, so you might want to practice a bit before I get there."

"Yes, m'lady."

"Good girl! See you around 6!"

I stood there, my own cum drying on my face, looking at this huge box, & wondering what the fuck I was supposed to do with it. I gasped when I opened it, after seeing the two humongous dongs she said she wanted to see in me by the end of the night. I figured I'd better get busy, because it looked like this was going to take all day.

There was a curious machine in there that took up most of the space in the box. It was like a barrel that had been sawed in half, lengthwise. I'd seen these things on line at some porn sites. The dildo would stick out a hole in the top, & the woman would ride it like a horse as the machine fucked her pussy, The women all seemed to really like it.

I had to take a break to apply that cream to my breasts & ass, before I dragged the machine into the living room, near a receptacle, so it could be plugged in. Then I looked again at the two dildos Charlene wanted to use on me.

The first was tapered, but very long. I guessed it to be about 11 inches in length, & rather fat at the base, at around two inches across, while the head was about one inch. It certainly dwarfed my own cock's dimensions.

The second looked as if it were an expanded version of Rachael's cock. Taking this would be like inserting a baseball bat in my ass! I shuddered as I held it, thinking about what this would feel like rummaging around inside me.

I went to my room, & took out the 8 incher that Charlene had used on me before. I brought the bar stool out to the living room, where I stuck the wiggly cock onto it, & sat down gently on it as I turned on the tv. I rose & fell on that thing for a good 20 minutes, before I rose off it to try out the tapered one.

Thankful that I'd been cleaning out my butt, I slipped the thing into my stretched out hole, to find that it almost fell into me effortlessly. I pushed it deeper. It felt amazing in my depths! My cock rose, & I remembered the cameras as I plunged it in & out of my ass. I gave Charlene a good show, until I finally had it balls deep inside.

Feeling an odd sensation of accomplishment, I pulled it out of my used ass. I washed all the toys off, & rubbed more cream into my breasts & ass, & replaced that ever-present butt plug, before going to work on Charlene's laundry. I practiced my 'woman's walk' a bit, & worked on some make up, like I'd been told to do, & before I knew it, it was 6 PM, & time to start dinner.

I had had the forethought to thaw some steaks for dinner, & found a cook book to figure out what to do with artichokes, which I had found in the crisper drawer. I had them steaming when Charlene walked in the door.

"Honey, I'm home!"

I actually liked that phrase, on some level. I smiled & tried to hurry dinner along.

Charlene walked into the kitchen & grabbed the 8 inch dildo with the suction cup. She stuck it onto my chair, & went off upstairs to change.

I looked at the cock sitting there, waving gently from side to side. My guts churned as I thought of how I'd have to sit there, acting as if it were perfectly normal behavior, as I ate my dinner. My life had certainly gone through some major changes in so few days! I ran my hands over my breasts, my ass, marveling at my new shape.

The steaks were done. I took them out of the broiler, & turned my attentions to the artichokes & baked potatoes, as Charlene re-entered the kitchen. She was wearing jeans & a flannel shirt, not anything I'd have expected her to wear after spending a whole day in those very clothes at work.

Not knowing what she preferred, I'd provided both melted butter & mayonnaise to dip her artichoke leaves in. The plates looked good, & I was proud of making this fine meal.

"I like the corset. It pushes your tits out farther, & emphasizes your ass."

"Thank you, m'lady," I curtsied, the bulb from the butt plug was waving between my thighs, I still found it within myself to find that embarrassing, somehow.

Charlene came to me & gripped my breasts, looking at my exposed nipples.

"Looks like they're healing nicely, Sweetie," she said. "You'll need to get back on your breast pumps, soon. I expect my cow to provide me with milk for my morning coffee."

I was blushing again, but managed a stammered "Yes, m'lady," before I put the plates on the table.

Charlene made me bend in front of her, deflate & remove my butt plug, before allowing me to settle my ass onto the waiting dildo to eat my supper. My mind was in a frenzy, as it processed how I was always on such intimate display to everyone, lately, & it was difficult to bend at all with that damned corset cutting into my body.

I sat, & discovered at the first bite, that I wouldn't be able to eat much food with this tight garment holding my flesh in such an iron grip. I ate very small bites, & managed to eat about half the steak, half the potato, & even less of the artichoke, before I could eat no more.

Charlene, however, dove in to her dinner with a passion, & complimented me on such a fine meal.

With this cock in my ass, I noticed that I seemed to grip it with her every compliment. The realization made me blush. It seemed like I was getting into this new feminine lifestyle much more than I'd expected myself to. Was I actually trying to give that cock pleasure, in return for her compliments? Or was I trying to remind myself that I was only here to perform, & my body was working on performing well all on its own? Was I just being a 'good girl,' so that I could get this over with with as little hassle as possible? Was I hoping for a reprieve? Or...& this bothered me deeply...was I starting to enjoy all of this attention?

"Have some more wine, dear," Charlene ordered, pouring a generous glass for me.

My mind was all over the place. I knew that this woman hated me to my core, yet here I was, showing her my ass, filling it for her willingly, letting her grope me, being exposed, exposed & exposed some more to people I'd never met, all of whom were using my body for various reasons. Was I really this easy to change? Was I always such a sissy?

"Come on, Sweetie," she said, standing up. "Time to see you in action again. I want to watch some tv before bed."

I slipped my greasy ass up that pole, carefully, & tip-toed in my heels to the living room, where I saw that Charlene had attached the tapered dildo to the Sybian.

"That will be your seat, Sweetie," Charlene said, indicating the machine. She sat in the recliner next to it, & held the wired remote.

Blushing furiously again, I straddled the barrel in as ladylike fashion as I could accomplish. I eased my poor abused sphincter over the tip of the tapered cock, & could barely feel the thing enter me, I seemed to be so stretched out. Charlene pressed a button, & I felt it slowly rise up within me, widening as it slid up into my depths.

I heard a low moan before I knew it came from my throat.

"Feels like coming home, doesn't it, Sweetie?"

"Ma'am?"

"I can tell that you really like this - getting fucked in your ass so much. Have you always been like this, Sweetie?"

The dildo was moving now, in & out. Shallow penetrations followed by much deeper thrusts into my bottom.

"I've never felt anything like this before, m'lady." I responded. I was panting as the thing stretched my innards, almost swooning at the sensations of being so filled up, so fucked, at the hands of this woman.

"You took to it like a duck to water, girl!

Then the tv came on, & I was treated to a vision of myself being fucked by Rachael's huge cock as I was bent over the kitchen table, with Mel's glistening cock lying next to my face.

My eyes were glued to the screen, as Charlene stood & then straddled the Sybian behind me. I felt her hands snake around to cup my breasts, & her crotch pressed up against my bare skin as the cock in my ass began to move faster. She chuckled in my ear, & pressed another button on the remote, & I gasped as the cock began to vibrate & twist as it rooted & plunged inside me.

"You're such a slut!" She laughed as I began to wiggle my ass on the machine. "You were born for this! Take it! HAH!"

I was helpless. It felt so good, yet was so humiliating. My body rose & fell on its own accord. I had no control. My mind was elsewhere. My whole world was that cock in my ass. I could think of nothing else at this point. The humiliation was suddenly gone from my mind as I found myself chanting "Fuck me," over & over, while Charlene's hands gripped my tits, & the rough denim of her jeans pressed against my tailbone.

Charlene was taking off my bra. My tits were shaking on my chest as I rose & fell. I was so close, I could imagine cumming just like this, when suddenly, the cock pulled out of my ass, disappearing into the machine.

"Nnnnoooo," I howled in my need. My ass was still bouncing, trying to find that glorious invader, but to no avail.

Charlene's grip on my breasts tightened.

"Time to step up to the other one, Sweetie," she whispered in my ear.

She pushed me to the floor, where I swayed on my hands & knees, my ass still pointed at her in hopes she'd take mercy on me & fill me yet again. I was panting there as she popped the dildo off the stem of the Sybian, & plunged it full-length into my greedy ass, & I sighed in pleasure.

Placing the monster-sized appendage to the machine, Charlene told me to climb back on, as it disappeared into the barrel. She pulled the cock out of my ass as I backed myself up onto my perch, straddling the implement of my destruction.

I felt it vibrate a bit, then the huge head touched my ass. I found myself actually pressing down, trying to feel more of the thing. Charlene chuckled again, & pressed her remote. I felt it spreading me, relentlessly pushing up into me. I winced as it split my passage wider, harder, until it popped into my waiting ass.

"Oh my god," I groaned. "Go slow!"

Charlene's hand was on my cock, now, softly stroking me, as the thick latex slowly forced its way into me. I was slick with sweat. The cock in my ass was slick with lubricant. It was amazing how easily that invading force wended its way into my willing flesh. It was even more amazing that I found my flesh to be so willing, yet I longed for it to hit bottom in my bottom. My ass seemed to move on its own again, wagging from side to side to ease the penetration.

Then, after what seemed a millennium, I felt the huge balls of the thing pressed against me. It pulled back, just a little, & pressed forward again. The action repeated, each time it pulled back a tiny bit further, but it always plunged in full depth.

whole4U
whole4U
103 Followers
12