Sweetie Ch. 06

Story Info
Sweetie's development continues.
1.4k words
4.32
140.5k
11

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whole4U
whole4U
102 Followers

The next two days were relatively uneventful. I sat on the Sybian daily to stretch out my ass. I prepared meals. I wore my uniform. It seemed rather boring after awhile, with my tits & ass being stroked so regularly, my ass stuffed so often. I even got used to the false eyelashes.

On Wednesday, Mel returned with Rachael. I obediently went out to get the table, & assumed the position as they strapped me down onto it.

Mel shot something into my tit flesh with her syringe. It numbed me. Then she pumped more of that hormone into my breasts, "because you wasted the last load, Sweetie!" Next, she began to pump up my tits with more collagen. Four hours later, I was amazed at the progress. Each of my breasts was as large as my head! My nipples looked ridiculously small on these twin globes.

They made me bend over the table as Mel pumped more fats into my ass cheeks.

Finally, they helped me to learn how to do my nails.

They then took turns fucking my ass. Rachael made me get on my hands & knees when she fucked me. It was thrilling to feel my tits actually clap together as she fucked me from behind.

That's what was happening when Charlene called out "Honey, I'm home!"

I was on the kitchen table, getting fucked. Charlene came in & felt up my tits while Rachael kept pounding away at me.

"Wow, Mel," she exclaimed. "These are HUGE!"

"Yeah," Mel answered, "she's probably going to need some custom clothes. They do look a little over the top, don't they?"

Charlene laughed. "Now THAT's a cow!"

I was crushed! I felt tears welling up in my eyes, even as I enjoyed the fat cock in my ass. I was hoping to be exciting, sexy, but here they were, calling me a fucking cow!

When Rachael had spilled her seed in my ass, Mel took some more measurements. Then the odd couple left.

"Look at you," Charlene exclaimed. "Those are some huge tits, girl!"

"I'm a fucking cow," I cried, tears welling up in my eyes again.

"Of course you are, Sweetie! You are a big-titted cow. You will also give milk. It's what I need from you, so you will provide it for me. Don't make any more mistakes with your breast pumps, dear, or I swear I'll triple their size!"

I flushed at those words. Looking down, I could see my skin was actually shining, it was so stretched. I'd have to really slather lots of that cream on to keep from getting stretch marks.

I fixed dinner, & ate silently. I was thinking again of how I could get out of all of this. How could I possibly leave here, looking like this? I had a hairless body, with 4-inch heels locked onto my feet, & a corset. My tits were exposed to everyone's view, & they weren't exactly subtle. My ass was rather bubbly, too, & also exposed. Even if I managed to get out of here, where could I go? I had no idea how long I'd have these tits, this ass. I had no way of getting out of my uniform without outside help, & who could I possibly trust enough to go to?

She put me back on my breast pump regimen, & I was very careful not to miss a 'feeding.'

The following three days went by quickly. Saturday arrived again, & I dreaded the weekends, now. I hadn't been sleeping well at all between my 'feedings,' & these new tits were difficult to get used to. Every movement resulted in a wave of motion on my chest. As the creams helped my skin to stretch to accommodate my new proportions, my tits seemed to jiggle a hell of a lot more than they did, before. In addition, my nipples were getting much bigger, much longer. Even my aureoles seemed to have grown.

The breast pumps were doing their job, I guessed. My tits felt different that morning. Heavier. I awoke feeling grumpy, & after my morning rituals, swayed my big bulbous ass down to fix breakfast. I wondered who would be fucking my ass today, as I stirred the eggs for omelets.

Then, it felt like something moved in my tits. I looked down, but couldn't see my nipples from this standing position. I put the bowl down, & lifted my left breast to see milk dribbling out my nipple!

"Uh...Charleeeene!" I called out.

"Yes, Sweetie? What is it?"

"You better come down here."

A moment later, Charlene was clapping her hands in glee as I showed her my lactating breast. To my surprise, she leaned in & sipped at my tit. It felt good to have that pressure sucked out of me.

The next thing I knew, she was on the phone, calling Mel, then Kathy, & then, to my horror, Bob. I was sitting on the Sybian, being fucked by the biggest cock in the house, as I held the twin pumps to my tits. As I was fucked, I watched the little cups filling up with my milk.

'MY milk!' I thought. 'Now I can never escape!'

Kathy was the first to arrive that say. She got there just as I felt the need to be milked again. Her timing was uncanny. She felt my tits, lifting them, squeezing them gently, until I couldn't stand it any longer, & begged for the relief I could only get from being milked.

Charlene & Kathy both sucked me dry that time, as their hands roamed over my skin. This was a whole new sensation, & I found it to be very thrilling. My cock stood straight up the entire time, & Kathy took mercy on me, & jerked me off as she sucked my tit, while Charlene sucked the other & fingered my asshole. This was the first time I felt complete since I'd come into Charlene's home. The two beauties made me feel beautiful, wanted, needed, &, well, complete.

Bob arrived with Mel & Rachael. Rachael seemed subdued, quiet. Bob was amazed at the size of my bosom, & anxious to get his hands on it. Mel just laughed at the 'bottle-fed-boy,' & encouraged him to play with me.

First, though, Melissa presented me with a new corset. It was black satin, with 8 straps for my stockings. I went & got my black seamed stockings, & put them on, before Rachael tied me into the new garment. This one was much more comfortable than my white one, yet just as tight. Rachael snapped the garters onto my stockings, & I felt very feminine, for the first time, really. My huge breasts popped out over the top of the open-breasted corset in a most inviting way. I wished that I was one of them, taking advantage of this slut, when I saw myself in the full-length mirror by the front door.

By the time all of that was done, I felt the pressure rise within my breasts again. This time I had Bob & Rachael suckling at my breasts, & I sighed as Bob's fingers greased up my ass. He rolled me up onto the table, & draped my legs over his shoulders as he entered my willing portal. Rachael kept sucking at my breast as he pounded away inside me, & Mel went to the other, & sucked it hard, the milk poured out onto their tongues.

Kathy came & took my hand, & guided it to Rachael's cock. I stroked Rachael while I was fucked & sucked by the trio. Rachael reached up & began to jerk me off. I was rising to my peak rather quickly with all of this attention. Suddenly, Rachael let go of my nipple, stood up & splashed my breasts with her cum. I came immediately after her, spraying onto my own flesh. Then Bob yanked his tool out of my ass, & stroked himself all over my chest, & I lay there, drenched in cum, with little rivulets running down my sides. The women all gathered round, & rubbed the frothy stuff into my skin. I lay there as long as they would let me, feeling the cool air drying the cum on my torso.

They made me ride the Sybian again, then, the largest cock fucking me until I came again.

whole4U
whole4U
102 Followers