Sweetie Ch. 07

Story Info
Sweetie goes to a gay bar.
4.5k words
4.49
83.9k
7

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whole4U
whole4U
103 Followers

For the next week, I had my breasts milked every two hours. I was feeling sort of robotic. The feeling came, I pumped it out. I was told to do this or that, I did this or that.

The following Friday night, however, things changed quite a bit. Charlene announced that I would be going out the following night.

"I can't go out, m'lady! Someone might recognize me!"

"Do you really think that anyone would recognize you, with those tits, that ass, the clothes you'll be wearing?"

"It doesn't matter! I'm so tall. I'll never fool anyone into thinking I'm a real girl!"

"That's probably right, Sweetie, but it makes no difference. We'll be going out, & that's that!"

So I moped & fumed & panicked all night. Charlene had me sleep with her again that night, though I hardly got any sleep, between the feedings & her groping my tits.

I arose before Charlene, & made a light breakfast for us both. Just as we finished eating, Mel & Rachael arrived, with some clothes for me. There were blouses that had no top buttons, so my cleavage would always be exposed to view. There were very short skirts that would show off my garter straps & stocking tops. There was one dress. It was an evening gown that I would never be able to wear with my corset, as it had an open back, & was also open to below my navel. There was a slit all the way up to my waist, on the left side. Otherwise, it was a beautiful dress, but I'd never want to wear it anywhere. I'd feel too exposed. There were also 4 more pairs of shoes, all with a very high heel, but none of them, thankfully, would lock onto my feet.

I had to model the clothes all morning, between 'feedings.'

By late afternoon, I was beginning to shake as I thought of taking this body out in public.

Mel & Rachael left around 4, & Charlene & I had a nice little light dinner. Then she decided to pick out my clothes for the evening. She chose a very short black leather skirt, & a very tight white blouse that really emphasized my huge tits. I wouldn't be wearing a bra, she said, or my corset, so I'd have to wear stay-ups. Then she presented me with a simple pouch on a circular strap. My cock & balls would go in the pouch & be held up in front by the strap around my waist! Everyone would be able to see that I had a cock, under my skirt!

"M'lady! Please," I cried. "If anyone sees me in this, I'll get my ass killed!"

"Nonsense," Charlene tut-tutted. "You have no idea where we're going tonight. Trust me that there's no need to panic."

She unlocked my heels, & I got dressed in the ridiculously provocative clothes.

'I'll either get raped, or killed, or both, tonight,' I thought to myself as I looked at the slut in the mirror.

I milked my tits just before we left, at 10:30. I took the breast pumps in my rather large black leather purse, which Charlene had provided. She also dumped in some lube, & two big dildos. I had no ID in there, just make up & sex toys. Then Charlene popped a big red butt plug in my ass, & declared that we were ready for a night out on the town.

I walked on shaking legs to her car, a rather big SUV, & got in on the passenger side.

She drove for a long time, taking me across the state line into Delaware. We drove even further until she pulled next to a rather nondescript little building. There was a simple neon "OPEN" sign in the window.

As we sat there in the parking lot, Charlene pulled a little remote out of her purse, & hit a button, which made the plug in my ass come alive with vibrations. She giggled at my gasp of surprise, & told me to be ready for anything. The dildo stopped in my ass, & she got out of the car. I slowly opened my door, & swung my legs out to stand on a gravel drive in my new 5 inch heels, It was tough to make it to the door without falling off my precarious perches, but I managed. She ushered me into a very dark room, & as my eyes adjusted to the low light, we wended our way to a bar running along the left side of the room.

We sat at tall bar stools, & a bare chested man came & took our drink orders. She ordered a white house wine, but I needed a Long Island Iced Tea, if I was going to stay in this gay bar.

"Careful, Sweetie," she laughed. "You wouldn't want to fall off your heels!"

There were several others in this section of the bar, mostly older men, who brushed up against me as they walked by. We drank our drinks, & then she wanted to go to the other room.

I followed her into a huge space, strangely lighted, with music booming from loud speakers. The music was thumping out a fucking beat, & the bass reached into my tits, it seemed. I looked into a mirrored wall to see my nipples sticking straight out like an invitation. The black lights made my torso glow. My tits looked like light bulbs to me. I wanted to run as far as I could, but sat down & let the drink settle my nerves.

I had no support under my breasts, & it felt very strange to me to feel them wobble so freely with every move I made. Of course, this made my nipples stand out hard as ever, & I was embarrassed about it.

"Look at your tits, Sweetie! They're glowing!"

"Thanks for reminding me," I said turning to see Rachael, to my surprise.

"You wanna dance?" Rachael asked me.

"I don't think I can dance in these heels, especially since I could never dance before all of this, anyway," I laughed.

She was having one of that, though. She took my hand, & pulled me up & out to the dance floor. I tried to find ways to move that didn't jiggle my tits too much, but it was impossible. The drink was setting in at this point, though, & I swayed to the music with her. Then, to my surprise, she leaned in & started rubbing our breasts together. her hands went to my ass, pulling up my skirt, showing off my butt to one & all. I had seen lesbians dance before, so I stuck my leg between hers, & started humping her as I ran my hands over her ass. She was wearing tight pants, though, so I couldn't expose her like she was doing to me. I leaned in & told her that this wasn't fair at all, as I uinzipped her fly.

No sooner than I had done that, though, she spun me on my toes. She lifted my skirt from behind, & pulled out my butt plug.

I gasped, & tried to move away from her, but Rachael was grinding her crotch into my ass, & I found it difficult just to stay on my feet. I was beginning to panic as she fished into her fly for her cock, & slipped it up to my asshole.

"What are you doing," I cried out. "Not here, for Christ's sake!"

Her cock popped past my sphincter, & I stood there helplessly as Rachael fucked me on the dance floor in front of a bunch of gay strangers. Her hands locked onto my breasts, & I wondered where she'd put the butt plug as she fucked me in the flashing lights.

Other people came to dance close around us. I felt many hands on my skin, on my clothes, but it was all so disorienting that I couldn't fight it, couldn't determine who was doing what to me. Rachael squeezed my tits hard as she came, flooding my ass with a huge load that felt so good, or would have, in other circumstances. As it was, I was panicked as I felt strange hands groping up under my skirt to feel my pouched cock & balls. someone freed them, & I felt my member swinging freely under my micro skirt, as Rachael's cock slipped out of my ass. To my horror, I felt her cum dripping down my leg.

"Look," someone shouted. "The cum glows in the black light!"

I looked down & saw a long glowing stream of Rachael's cum running down my black stocking. I was shocked & embarrassed, & nearly ran back to the table where Charlene & Mel sat, laughing at my situation.

Before I could sit down, however, Rachael joined us, & pulled my butt plug from her front pocket of her pants.

"Here, Sweetie. You'll want to put this back in before you sit down."

I looked helplessly at Charlene, who only nodded her head. I reached back & popped it into place right there, & then sat down. I tucked my parts back into the pouch, & I grabbed my drink & took a long draw. As I sat the drink back on the table, hands snaked around my torso to grip my breasts firmly, & a harsh voice whispered into my ear.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen in this bar! Come dance with me!"

I looked back to see a beautiful, tall, thin woman, with long dark hair. As I gaped at her, I discovered that she wasn't as tall as I'd thought, because she was wearing platform shoes. I looked to Charlene, who nodded her head at me.

I stood, slowly, & the woman took my hand, & escorted me onto the floor.

"Does she own you, little one?" she asked me, as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Only for the next 6 months," I growled.

"Ah, a trial period, then?"

"No," I answered. "Just punishment."

She laughed musically before responding.

"There's no better punishment than a just one, dear." Her eyes twinkled as she asked,"Are these real?"

She was testing the contours of my breasts.

"Well, they're mine, if that's what you mean. No silicone & no falsies."

"Well, I think they're fabulous!"

"Yeah, I guess. They also lactate."

"No way! Really? Oh, god! You've got to let me taste it!"

"In awhile, if I don't get scared & run out of here."

"Oh, you wouldn't leave a lady hanging, would you? I've always wanted to meet a girl like you!"

Her hands were all over me, stroking my tits, up under my skirt, making me get hard out there in front of everyone.

"Please! I'm a little shy!"

"Really? I'd never have guessed, looking at how you're dressed! Come on! Let me play a little bit!"

Her hands were working magic on me. My cock was hard. I pulled her in tight so no one could see it.

"So, now the shy girl wants to fuck me, huh? Right here in front of everyone?" Her eyes were laughing at me.

"I'd love to fuck you, but not here," I spoke into her ear.

"We'd better go ask your owner first, don't you think?" She was totally in control. She scared the hell out of me. I wanted to fuck her right up her tight little ass, though, & hear her beg me to let her cum. "What are you called?"

Not 'what's your name?' 'What are you called?' There was a whole new plane of existence here, new rules of engagement, & I was completely out of my depth with this woman.

"They call me 'Sweetie,'" I whispered.

"That's so precious! You must introduce me to your Domme!" With that, she took my hand, & led me back to Charlene's table. I walked as fast as I could behind her, my hard cock pushing at my skirt, trying to lift it up. Somehow, she'd extracted my cock form its pouch, again.

"Stand tall, Sweetie," this strange woman ordered. "Be proud of your attributes! Which is your Domme?"

"I don't know what a 'domme' is, but this," indicating Charlene,"is the lady who owns me for the next few months."

"Hello," said the tall woman. "My name is Chista."

"Charlene," m'lady responded. "Nice to meet you."

"You've done absolute wonders with Sweetie's body, Charlene. I applaud your fine work. I especially love these breasts." She was fondling them again. "However did you manage them?"

"Human collagen, Christa, injected directly into the skin."

"Oh! That must have been terribly painful for you, Sweetie!"

"It hurt, for sure."

"Sweetie tells me that she'll need to be milked again, soon. I was hoping that I could do the honors?"

"Of course, Christa. She seems quite taken with you," Charlene's eyes were on my hard cock as she spoke, & I blushed.

"Sweetie's quite taken with anyone who rubs her hot little ass," Melissa cut in, laughing. "I'm Melissa, & this is Rachael."

Hands were shaken, & Christa sat in my chair, leaving me standing. She turned, & unbuttoned my blouse. I flashed a look of concern to Charlene, who only seemed amused by the actions of this vixen, whose hands were on my bare tit-flesh, now, stroking, squeezing, petting. Her touch was thrilling, but I felt very awkward, standing like that, being felt up in a gay bar.

"Um...excuse me...I need to use the little girl's room," I said in a shaking voice.

"I'll go with you," Rachael stood, & we left to use the facilities. "Make sure you use the ladies', or they'll likely make you do all the men in here," she warned.

"Thank you! I had no idea what to do," I gushed.

We went to the ladies room, where some lesbians were just coming out.

"Hey you sluts! Don't leave the seat up!"

"Fuck you," I said under my breath.

Suddenly I found myself pushed hard from the back, through the rest room door. As I burst into the room, one of the rougher women followed right behind me.

"No, fuck YOU, dearie!" With that, she punched me in the balls. I doubled over, & she flipped up my skirt. "Oh! A butt plug! Shit, girl, you should have said something! I got something to stretch out your little asshole!"

She stuck her fingers in beside the plug, & I groaned at the intrusion. She pulled it out, & rammed four fingers up my ass, to her thumb. I shrieked at the unexpected invasion.

"You really should watch your mouth around here, bitch!"

"I'm sorry," I groaned. "I didn't mean anything by it!"

"Yeah, I guess you didn't, seeing how much of a little pussy you are." She gave my balls a twist, & jammed the plug back in my gaping hole. "Fuckin' whore queer! You wanna meet a REAL woman, gimme a call sometime," she said, dropping a business card onto my body as I fell to the floor in a fetal position. She washed her hands & left me there.

When she opened the door, I saw that the other woman had Rachael held against the wall by her throat. She released her, & the two walked away.

Rachael rushed in to see me getting up slowly.

"What the fuck are you doing? Are you trying to get us both killed?"

"I don't know. I just thought she was rude, is all. Didn't think she'd hear me," I laughed. "Did she hurt you?"

"Nah. she just held me there. I was worried about you, Sweetie."

"Just a little punch to the balls. I'm better, now."

I went into a booth to pee, & Rachael reminded me to turn around, & sit like a girl. I guess she saw my shoes.

"Yeah, it's hard to break bad when you look like this, ain't it, Rach?"

We laughed all the way back to the table. I noticed that someone had added another chair to the group, & thankfully sat down.

"Charlene told me what you did, Sweetie," Christa said. "You're lucky it wasn't me, or the changes would have been permanent, & much more drastic!"

I had no response, so I said nothing, while Rachael told of our little adventure.

"You fucking dumbass," Mel screamed at me. "You could have gotten my girl killed!"

"I'm sorry. Look, I don't know the rules in a place like this. Someone could have warned me!"

"Bullshit! You need to learn to act like a lady," Christa intervened. She turned to Charlene, saying," I'd like to offer my help to your cause of making this a better person,"

"She does seem a little unruly, doesn't she? Here's my number," Charlene handed a card to Christa. "Maybe between the four of us, we can rehabilitate this little piece of shit!"

I was taken aback. I had no idea I'd done something so wrong that they'd speak of me so.

"I'm really sorry. I won't ever do that again. Can we talk about something else, please?"

"I think we should find you a man," Christa said. "A BIG man!" Her eyes roamed the room, as I shuddered.

"There's one!" Rachael was pointing at a huge, bald, muscular black man. "I"ll bet he could put her in her place!"

"No! Please! I SAID I'm sorry. I didn't know I was doing anything wrong. C'mon, ladies! A little mercy?"

"Mercy," Mel hissed, "You think those women would have shown my Rachael any mercy?"

"They'd have cut her tits off, Sweetie," Christa said, "* yours, too. THAT would have been a real crime!"

Her hands were back on my tits. Her nimble fingers had totally unbuttoned the blouse, & she had my tits out in the open as she fondled them. Rachael got up & strode to the big man. She tapped him on the shoulder, & whispered in his ear, indicating me with a pointing finger.

He got a huge grin on his face when he saw my tits. He sauntered over to our table & asked me to dance.

"I...I can't dance very well," I stammered, as he grabbed my wrist & pulled me out onto the dance floor.

He opened my blouse again, & buried his face in my cleavage as if he was smelling my perfume. His hands went up under my skirt, where he found that butt plug. He laughed as he pulled it out, & tossed it to my table. He lifted me up with one hand, as his other hand went to his fly.

"No! Not without a rubber! Please! This is RAPE!"

He set me down gently, & pulled my face into his crotch.

"Okay, slut, then just suck it," he growled, pulling out a huge cock for me.

I sat there on my knees, gawking at the thing. He slapped my face with it, & told me to get busy.

With the entire bar watching, I slurped the tip into my painted lips. I bobbed my head as deeply as I could go. He held my head in place & fucked my face. The dance floor filled once again, & soon I had him gushing into my mouth. His load was too big, & it dribbled out the corners of my lips. He took it out & shot some onto my exposed tits, & rubbed the slimy softening cock all over my face.

I looked a mess. My wig was mussed. My blouse was wet with cum, & thus, transparent. My face was shiny with his load as I walked back to the table.

"Too bad, huh, Sweetie," Charlene teased. "I bet you would have rather got it in that hot little ass of yours, huh?"

I blushed furiously as they all laughed. Then I felt the pressure hit me all of a sudden, & knew I had to be milked.

"I have to go to the car," I whispered to Charlene.

"Whatever for, Sweetie?"

"I'm about to start milking again!"

"Hey Christa," Charlene cried out. "Here's your chance! Sweetie needs to be milked!"

"Hey, cool! Let me att'em," Christa laughed, opening my blouse. "Man! Those are some big titties!"

She leaned in & started to suckle my nipples. Any relief I'd have felt at the lessened pressure was offset by the exposure.

Then Christa did something I didn't know was possible. She emptied a glass, & started to squeeze the milk out of my nipples into it. I truly felt like a cow, now, in this bar, as she pulled on my nipples until the glass was nearly full. Then she bent down & sucked the dregs out of me. Smacking her lips, she grinned at me, & went to the bar with the glass.

Soon, over the loud speakers came the announcement that there was to be a breast milk white russian auctioned off. They made me stand & show my tits, to show everyone the source of the milk, as if that were needed. By the end of the bidding, the drink went for $55.

"I"m proud, Sweetie! You got top dollar!" Christa teased me. She turned to Charlene & asked if she had fucked me.

"Only like a girl gets fucked, Christa. She eats pussy pretty well, & I think she is getting better at sucking cocks, but her forte seems to be in taking it up her ass, which she seems to really enjoy."

"Really? I mean, I saw Rachael fucking her, but she didn't really look like she was getting into it at all. Perhaps it was the setting, huh?"

"Trust me. She loves it! She begs for it anytime she gets it. Isn't that right, Sweetie? Aren't you a little ass-fuck junky?"

"Yes, ma'am," I whimpered.

"Why don't you show Christa what you have in your purse, Sweetie?" Charlene pressed me.

I opened my purse with shaking hands. This was all so fucking scary! I reached in & pulled out the smaller of the two dildos.

"No, Sweetie," Charlene chided. "Show her the big one, your favorite!"

I put the dildo on the table, & reached back into my purse to get the monster that had been used on me with the Sybian.

"Wow! You can take all of that?" Christa seemed to be truly amazed. She turned to Charlene. saying. "I bow to your prowess! That is impressive! I want to put it in her. May I?"

"Sure," Charlene said. "Go ahead. You can do it right here of you wish, right, Sweetie?"

whole4U
whole4U
103 Followers
12