Sweetie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at that! You're ready for a milking, Sweetie!"

I fell forward onto the bed, sobbing in my shame.

"Roll over, slut! I'm gonna fuck your hot little ass while I milk those fine titties!"

I rolled over, & spread my legs. She made me guide her strap on into my ass as she looked me in the eye.

"That's it, slut! You should be proud of the things you can do! Not many women could do all of this, you know, & even fewer men! Now, tell me how you want my cock."

"I want you to fuck me slow, while you suck the milk out of my tits," I began. "Put it in me. Give me that cock!"

"That's a girl! Show me that inner slut! You really like this, don't you?"

"I love it when you fuck my ass! Now, suck my tits! Take my milk! Fuck me & suck me!"

"Jerk yourself off while you talk to me, slut!" She bent & took my left nipple into her lips. It felt heavenly!

I gripped my cock, & started to stroke it as I spoke.

"Suck that milk out of me, Christa! Fuck my ass! God! That feels so good! Fuck me harder!"

She was slamming into my ass, now. Her lips were pulling my tit way out away from my chest. It was so intense that I found myself cumming all too soon as I watched her puling at my tit.

"Ah! I'm cumming! Fuck me! Fuck me! Yes! Suck those tits! Don't you fucking stop! Fuck me faster!"

I grunted like the fuck-pig I'd become. I took her every inch. I felt the pressure lessening in my breasts as she suckled. I'd finished cumming, but her thrusting didn't diminish one iota as she slammed into my butt. I found that I didn't mind at all.

I think she actually came as she fucked me, & that made me feel like I'd done something great for her. She slowed her thrusting until she finally stopped, holding her cock balls deep in my backside, as she slurped away at my tits until they stopped their flow.

"Oh, wow," she whispered at my chest. "That was good! I hope you liked that one, Charlene!" She called out over her shoulder, to the unseen cameras, I supposed.

I groaned as she pulled her cock out of my worn ass, & she picked herself up off of my sweaty form.

"Look at you," she grinned. "You're a total slut for cock, aren't you?"

"I'm a slut," I answered.

"That's what I like to hear. you cow!"

She laughed as I got my legs under me, & got off the bed.

"I have to work on dinner," I panted.

"Yes, a slutty cow's work is never done, right?"

I looked at her curiously. She seemed to be awfully caught up in my total humiliation.

"That's right," I said. "I'm a cow & a slut, & now I have to be a cook, too."

She slapped my ass.

"Then you'd better get to it, bitch!"

I left her there, resting, as I dragged my over-fucked self into the kitchen, where I finished the dinner preparations, & set the table.

12