Sweetie Ch. 09

Story Info
More fun with Christa.
4.3k words
4.59
54.1k
6

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whole4U
whole4U
103 Followers

I took a quick shower, then finished the meal preparations just as Charlene called out her famous "Honey, I'm home!"

That was when I realized that I'd neglected to dress myself again, & I stood in her kitchen totally naked as I worked.

She walked in, & her eyes took in my nudity as I set the roast on the table.

"Sweetie! Did Christa come today?"

"About 4 or 5 times, m'lady," I cracked, before remembering my place. "I'm sorry, ma'am. Yes, she's upstairs in my room, resting."

"I was wondering why you would be out of uniform," she chided me. "You look like you've had a good time."

"It was very nice, ma'am," I said. "I'll go get her, & get myself ready to serve."

"I think you'll do nicely, dressed as you are. Well...perhaps you should put on some heels, anyway."

"As you wish, m'lady."

Charlene went to change clothes, & I went & quickly donned my heels, before gently waking Christa, who'd fallen asleep in my bed.

"Oh!" she moaned, "I could have slept through the night! You look perky!"

She tweaked my nipples & rose from the bed. She tossed on her blouse & skirt, leaving off her underwear, & stepped into her shoes before coming with me downstairs to the set table.

Charlene was there, already, & the meal's aromas had me drooling in hunger. As I was filling the wine glasses, Charlene noticed that hair was growing in my armpits again. I'd been very careful about shaving my face throughout this ordeal, as it simply wouldn't do to have a 5 o'clock shadow poking through my make up, destroying the illusion that I was truly female. Somehow, I'd missed the hair coming back on my body.

"I can set up an appointment for her at Tansy's, Charlene," Christa chimed in. "This doesn't have to be a problem again."

"Well, thank you, Christa," Charlene seemed pleased. "I think that's a great idea."

I served the roast & vegies, & Charlene had me sit on my dildo to eat with them. It dawned on me that I had no idea what Tansy's was, & so I asked.

"Tansy's is a great place, Sweetie," Christa answered. "They fix it so you don't need to shave anymore. It's laser hair removal, & it's permanent."

"Oh!" I sat there on my rubber cock, thinking about what it might feel like to be totally hair free for life. I mean, I WAS supposed to be able to return to my manhood after 6 months...yet, I liked the feeling of having my skin so bare. I decided to think about it before worrying about it, but it bothered me just the same.

Charlene was smiling at me. I think she expected me to take some sort of action, to shout about any further destruction of my manhood, but seemed pleased that I hadn't.

We ate, & the conversation was lively. Christa bragged about how I had taken her fist again this afternoon. Charlene asked about my trip to the store.

I told them about the cabbie, but there wasn't really anything else to report, as it had all gone pretty smoothly.

"So," teased Christa, "are you going to call Joe for your next ride? Hmmm?"

"I told you, Christa! I'm not gay!"

"Yeah, & I told you," she challenged me. "You aren't a man anymore!"

I blushed at that, & she looked like the cat who'd swallowed the canary.

"Sweetie! You're dripping!"

Charlene's words made me look to my breasts, & somehow, sure enough, I'd missed the telltale signs of my impending lactation, as I had joined in this conversation. I excused myself, & went to get my breast pumps.

"Let's move this into the living room," Charlene suggested.

There, of course, I had to ride that huge dildo as I pumped my milk into the little cups, holding them up to my tits as the machine relentlessly fucked my ass. Charlene had some fun, speeding it up, & slowing it down, & making it vibrate, as I sat there helplessly feeling the fake organ rising & falling in my ass.

"I love to watch your tits jiggle, Sweetie," she laughed.

"I'll bet you never thought you'd hear that from anyone," Christa laughed.

"Yeah, that's for sure," I chuckled.

I sat there for the entire half hour, until my tits stopping delivering milk.

"Look at those NIPS," Christa exclaimed when I pulled my nipples from the little sucking machines. "Damn, girl! You could cut glass with them things!"

I sat on the Sybian & palmed them gently. They seemed hard as rocks in my palms.

"I think they're getting a lot bigger," I said.

"That was the plan," Charlene laughed. I want everyone to look at them, just like you used to ogle me all the time."

I hung my head as I gripped my tits tighter, in shame.

"Up with you, Sweetie! I want to see your newest talent, first hand!"

I looked at Charlene, knowing what she was talking about. She wanted to fist fuck me! It shouldn't be too uncomfortable, at this point, since I'd already had Christa's hand in my ass twice, & the dildo I was sitting on was easily as thick as Charlene's wrist. Still, it seemed especially embarrassing to open my ass up to her, for some reason, after our history to date.

I rose up off the dildo slowly, until its thick head oozed out of my ass. I noticed that it didn't pop when it came out, probably because I'd been so stretched out on this day.

I stood before Charlene, blushing, awaiting her next order.

"Let's all go to your room, Sweetie. It's a more intimate atmosphere, & I want you to feel more comfortable when I do this."

I wondered at Charlene's words. She seemed almost tender to me. Did she have feelings for me? My mind was in a fog as I swayed my big ass in front of them all the way up the stairs.

"I love that ass," Christa harshly whispered as I walked.

"Me, too," said Charlene.

I looked over my shoulder at her & blushed at her words.

Entering my bedroom, I asked them how they wanted me.

"Get on your back, Sweetie," Charlene whispered. "I want to see your face when it goes in."

My eyes wide, I laid on my back, & spread my legs wide for them.

"She's such an easy slut, isn't she?" Christa giggled, settling into an overstuffed chair next to the bed.

Charlene chucked, & reached for the bottle of lubricant on my end table. She poured a glob onto her palm, & spread it over my open ass, as I lifted my legs for her easier access. Her fingers dipped into me, & I sighed. My hands wrapped around my legs, holding myself up & open to her.

Her eyes never left my own as she easily slipped four fingers up my ass. Then, she pulled them out, forming that cone shape, as she tucked her thumb into them, & began to press it all into me. She backed off whenever she felt resistance, but kept pumping it into me time & again, until her hand finally popped into my anus.

She smiled at me, then, as she formed her hand into a fist inside my inner sphincter, & started to fuck me with her arm.

"Wow! How much can you take?"

"She took my hand up to the elbow, awhile ago," Christa answered. "I'll bet she can take even more!"

With that, Christa joined us on the bed. Her hands went to the lube, & she poured more on Charlene's arm as it plumbed my depths. Then, I gasped to feel her fingers trying to enter me alongside Charlene's arm.

"No! Please, no more!" I whimpered.

Charlene pulled out until only her fist was still in my stretched out hole, & Christa stuck three fingers in there, & wriggled them around, as Charlene plunged her hand back into me.

"What a slut!" Charlene exclaimed.

Then, to my utmost surprise, she bent down & took my cockhead into her lips.I could feel my sperm oozing out of my cock, but there was no orgasm, as she pressed her fist onto my prostate.

She lifted her head, & let the cum dribble out of her mouth, onto my breasts.

"Now, you see? There's more than one way to milk this slut," she laughed.

Christa pulled her fingers out of me, then. Charlene took her time working her hand out of my ass. My opening gaped at them, & they talked about it as they ran their fingers around the rim of my hole.

"Sweetie," Christa said,"Get up on your knees, & tell us who & what you are."

I flushed a deep red, my anger rising, but I was too exhausted, & too beaten, to say or do anything but what she had ordered.

Rising slowly to my knees, I repeated the pose I'd had for her, earlier, holding up my tits as if I was offering them to one & all.

"Rub the cum into your tits as you tell us what you are," Charlene whispered.

My hands worked on their own, smearing my wet cum onto my tits as I spoke in a little girl voice.

"I'm your slut. I'm a cow that loves to have her big tits milked. I love cocks in my ass. I love it best when a woman fucks me. I love cum in my ass. I like to dress in slutty clothes that show off my big tits & ass. I love short skirts that can be flipped up so I can be fucked. I love going out without underwear, so anyone who wants to can easily fuck my ass. I want my tits sucked while I get fucked. I want my cock sucked while I'm fucked, too. I'm a big-titted fuck cow who needs to cum all the time. I love to eat pussy & suck cock & take anything & everything up my hot slutty ass."

I lifted my breast, & I licked my cum off it as best I could.

"I want you to fuck me. I love your hand in me. I like to look good so that I can be fucked as often as I can get it. I'm a slutty cow who needs cock & toys & pussy & tits all the time, using my body. I'm only here to be fucked & sucked & to give you milk."

By then, my eyes were running with tears.

"Nice! So you're just a fuck pig, eh?" Charlene was getting into my humiliation.

"Yes, I'm a fuck pig, too. Suck my titties."

Both women guffawed at that one, & Christa bent & took a nipple in her lips.

"You're learning your lessons well, Sweetie," Charlene said. "Six months of this & you'll be a whole new girl!"

My heart was in my throat as I thought of having to say these things, having to do these things, over & over for 6 whole months. how far was she going to take it all? Would I even be ME when all was said & done. I didn't feel much like me, already. I was changing, being turned into this slutty bimbo whose only worth was in her flesh. I hated the idea, but my body seemed to like it all, as I looked down to see my cock growing yet again at the thought of becoming this hot looking shemale slut that they seemed to want me to be.

Rising to her feet, Charlene turned to look at me, still sitting there on my spread knees, holding up my tits.

"I'm going out, Sweetie. Be nice to Christa. Bob said he might stop by, so you'll have to be nice to him, too. Have fun, girls!"

I fell onto the bed on my belly.

"I can't do anymore, today, Christa," I moaned. "You have fucked me out."

"Then I guess I'll be going, too, Sweetie."

"No! Don't leave me here with him! I'm not queer! Please stay!"

"Sweetie, I don't do men. In fact, yours is the first cock I've touched since I was twelve!"

I looked deeply into her eyes, & saw the truth in her eyes.

"I hate men, Sweetie. I was raped by four guys when I was just twelve years old. They made me do everything I've seen you do, & I guess that's why I'm so attracted to you, even though you seem to LIKE all of it. I know you're being made to do it. I know you're a man, so sometimes I might seem a little...I don't know what...with you. But I really like the way you look, & I love how you have milk in your tits. I can watch people being fucked my men, but I can't bring myself to do it with them."

"Then you'll stay? And watch me? Help me along?"

"If you really want me to, sure. Just don't expect me to touch him or anything." She smiled, then. "It really does excite me to watch a man fucking, though, especially if he has a big one, you know?"

"Then you'll love Bob. He has a 9 inch cock, that's thick as your wrist!"

"Mmm! I'll bet you really love that in your hot little ass, don't you?"

"It feels really good, especially when he cums in me, but I'd rather be fucked by you any day of the week!"

"Well, let's get you dolled up for his cock, Sweetie! I can't wait to see this!" She seemed to brighten up, after her confession, at the mental image of me being fucked raw by Bob's horse cock.

She touched up my make up, & I gasped at the slut I saw in the mirror. She made me put on my corset & stockings, too, & rouged my nipples. Then she sprayed me with just a touch of perfume. Finally, she blew a bit of glitter onto my big breasts. I looked in the mirror to see a vision of fuckable pulchritude, as she touched up my wig.

Just then, the doorbell rang, & I blushed at the anticipation of having Bob see me like this...having him touch me...& more.

She grinned, saying, "Showtime, Sweetie!"

We tripped down the stairs, & she stood back to watch Bob's reaction as I threw open the door in my bare loveliness.

Bob just stood there, staring at my tits, for a few moments.

"I'm up here, Bob," I grinned.

"Yeah, you are! Damn you look good, Sweetie!"

"Why, thank you, sir," I batted my eyelashes at him...my very thick, very long false eyelashes.

He took my hand as he entered, & I introduced him to Christa.

"Hello, Christa," he said, taking her hand.

I took him into the living room, & Christa told him that she was 'just here to watch.'

"That's fine," he said. "I don't mind an audience."

His hands were on my ass, & then he pulled me in for a deep tongue kiss, which had me startled.

"So where's Charlene?"

"She went out, she didn't say where. She said you were coming, & that I should entertain you," I whispered with a deep blush.

I looked to Christa. Her eyes were beaming at me as if she were very proud of the slut I was becoming. My mind swam with the possibilities.

"Let me see you, Sweetie! Turn around for me, love."

I stood in front of him as he sat in the recliner by the Sybian, & spun on my 5 inch heels. Then I turned more slowly, & wagged my ass at him as I turned it his way. As I spun to face him, I shook my big boobies his way. He seemed thrilled at my little show, & patted his lap for me to sit there.

I sat my big ass on his lap, & he asked me if I'd like to show him how the machine worked, again.

"Okay," I said, as cheerfully as I could muster, for Christa's sake.

I found the largest dildo, & popped it onto the stem of the Sybian. I lubed it up, & thumbed the remote until it disappeared into the barrel, before swinging my leg over it like I was mounting a horse. Then I hit the remote again, & felt it touch my sore hole. It entered me once again with ease. I rose up on my knees so that Bob could watch as the machine pushed that huge toy up inside me. I began to pant.

"Come here, Bob," I said, for Christa's sake, once again. "Let me taste you!"

I knew she was on the sofa, watching the proceedings. She would enjoy my acting like a porn queen, I thought to myself. Bob certainly seemed to like it! His cock was rock hard before he even stood to walk around in front of my painted lips, straddling the Sybian.

His cock was out for us to see. I thought it was especially impressive as I tried to swallow it, unsuccessfully, of course. His hands went to my head, & he guided me, fucking my mouth with his eyes closed. I looked right up at him, wanting him to look at my slutty face as I sucked him. I was trying my very best to be the slut that Christa seemed to want me to be, & it was very liberating not to have to feel embarrassed, to give myself with total abandon, to this man with such a large, ass-fulfilling cock.

He started to flex in my mouth, & I pulled away, squeezing his cock so it wouldn't cum just yet.

"Not here, Bob," I whispered, panting as my ass was plundered by the machine between my thighs. "I want to feel you shooting in my ass!"

"Aw, hell, yeah!" he exclaimed.

I reluctantly pulled my ass of the dildo, & led him to my room.

Bob slapped my ass on the way up the steps, & I giggled girlishly as I ran ahead of him to my room. Christa followed us silently & closely, & sat in the chair by the bed, & watched as Bob hugged me tight, before tossing me back onto the bed where Christa & Charlene had had me just hours before.

"Roll over & get on your knees," Bob rasped at me.

I got up on my knees, presenting him with my greased ass. I'm sure my hole looked an angry red, from all the fucking & fisting I'd had thus far, this day, but I didn't care. I wanted to give Christa a good show.

Bob climbed up behind me, &, without any foreplay, stuffed his big cock into my ass, slowly & gently. I squealed & wagged my backside at him as he bottomed out in my hot ass. I squeezed him with my sphincter muscles when he hit bottom, & begged him to fuck me & fill me with his cum.

Bob, however, was in no hurry. He started fucking me very slowly. It was agonizingly slow, in fact, & I found myself wanting to hurry him up. I started to rock on him, until he gave up & just stood there on his knees, & allowed me to fuck myself on his monstrous member.

I began to really hammer myself onto him, so I could feel his balls hit my own. I was panting & begging him to fuck me over & over at this point. It seemed that, by acting the part of the hot-assed slut, I became her. I became frantic to feel his cum spurt into me. I reached down & played with his balls as I humped back onto him. Eventually, my enthusiasm became contagious. I looked over to see Christa, with her hands in her crotch, her eyes glazed as they watched me. Bob, too, seemed to pick up the vibes I was putting off, & started thrusting harder into my hot little butt.

"Fuck...me...I...want...to...feel...your...cum...in...my...ass," I pleaded. With every syllable, I was slamming my hindquarters into his crotch, & thrilling to the feel of his balls hitting my own.

Bob could only take so much. I felt him begin to thrust faster, then, he gripped my hips, & his cock flew within me. I'm sure the vision that Christa was enjoying was a blur as he pushed himself to his peak within me. Then, with an iron grip on me hips, he pulled me tight to him, & shot his cum into me. It felt so good to have his hot load spurting with every flex of his cock. I felt his cum bathe the walls of my bowels, & I was still wagging my ass at him, when he fell onto my back.

"Mercy!" he laughed as his cock stopped its flexing, its fountain of cum.

"No mercy," I cried. "Give me more cum!"

He chuckled, saying, "Sorry, Sweetie, that's all I have!"

I looked to Christa, seeing her shaking as her hand pulsed in her pussy.

"Christa!" I called. "Put it on & fuck me!"

"No, Sweetie," she said. "I think you've had enough for today!"

"Not enough! Never enough! Come fuck me! I NEED it!"

So, she donned her strap on, as Bob's cock shrank & fell out of me. He moved aside, then sat in the chair she'd vacated, as she walked on her knees up behind me.

"Fuck me, Christa," I begged.

I swooned as her cockhead entered my ass. I wiggled my ass at her, then she began to fuck me in earnest. Bob just sat there, his eyes wide as he watched us two women going at it just feet away from his view.

"Take it, you cockslut," she cried, slamming her cock into my bottom. "Tell Bob what you are!"

"I'm a cockslut," I called out. "I'm a fucking cow with milk in my big tits. I need cum in my ass. I need to be fucked & sucked. Bob! Come suck me!"

To my amazement, Bob lifted his frame off the chair, & climbed onto the bed. Before I realized what he was intending, he had his lips wrapped around my cockhead. I thrilled to his sucking.

"Yeah! Suck my cock, Bob! Fuck my ass, Christa! Oh my god I'm cumming!"

I held Bob's face in place as I pumped my seed into his mouth. I refused to let him go as he tried to pull away.

"Take my cum, Bob! Pump my cum into his mouth, Christa!"

She did her very best. It seemed that she, too was cumming, as she jerked & spasmed at my back door. Her teeth sank into my shoulder, & I could feel her breasts on my back, which only made me cum that much harder. Finally, I fell forward, allowing Bob to slip off my cock. Christa followed me down, her cock firmly lodged in my butt. Then, the most amazing thing occurred.

whole4U
whole4U
103 Followers
12