Sweetie Ch. 12

Story Info
Fun at the beach.
11k words
4.61
99.9k
8

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whole4U
whole4U
103 Followers

I awoke as Charlene was getting out of bed.

"I'll make us some breakfast, Sweetie," she said. "Why don't you go take a nice long hot bath? I'll be awhile."

Now THAT was a surprise! I almost jumped up & told her it was my job, that I'd do it.

'What the hell is wrong with me,' I thought.

I got up, & took off my nightie, & padded into the bathroom, naked. I filled the tub with hot water, & saw some bubble bath crystals by the tub, so I dumped some in. I settled in carefully, due to the water temp. & sighed. My body relaxed as the sore muscles reacted to the heat, & my mind settled as I took in the scent of the bubble bath.

I gently washed my breasts, my pubic area, my pits, & then just laid back in the tub & floated until Charlene called up for me to hurry. I drained the tub, & washed the soapy stuff off in the shower as I washed my hair. Then I dried & went to the kitchen, naked, to eat.

My chair had the ever-present dildo sticking up. I noticed it was already lubed up, so I just sat on it & sipped the cup of coffee that sat on the table in front of me. Charlene was fussing at the stove. She called out a hearty "good morning, Sweetie," as she worked.

It felt very warm, very inviting, very welcoming, to be in this curious domestic scene, as I sat on my 8 inch cock, sipping my cup.

Charlene turned, & presented me with Eggs Benedict, which shocked the hell out of me. I had no idea she could really cook. The Hollendaise sauce looked perfect. I tucked in, & found it was perfect as it looked, & told her so.

Her eyes lit up when I complimented her cooking. Smiling, she stood, & came over to me. She leaned down & nuzzled at my neck, while feeling my breasts.

"I'm so glad you decided to fulfill your contract with me, Sweetie," she whispered into my ear.

"Me, too,"

"I want to go swimming today," she announced. "It's been too long since I hit the beach!"

I felt a touch of panic rise within me, but dismissed it. My body would be seen, by many people, as often as she wished. All I could do is accept it.

"Okay," I answered. "Where are we going?"

"I know a place." Charlene said, with a sparkle in her eye.

We ate, & I went in search of my minuscule bikini.

"Can you help me with this, m' lady?" I asked helplessly. I couldn't figure out how to tie up my tits with the little triangular pieces of sparkly spandex right over my nipples.

Charlene giggled as she saw my efforts.

"Good grief, Sweetie! You'll never be able to go out like that!"

She helped me get the things adjusted, & I went to look in the mirror, & groaned. My thong pulled my cock & balls out front & center, while the bra did virtually nothing with my tits other than to emphasize their massive size, & hide my nipples. My nipples still stuck way out in the material, though, as I had just finished being milked, & they were very hard.

"God-DAMN, Sweetie," Charlene exclaimed, when she saw me standing there. "There ain't gonna be any competing with you on the beach!"

I blushed, & pointed to my crotch.

"Even with this sticking out?"

"Even with," she assured me. "Who's gonna look there when you have those boobs poking out there like that?"

"A camel-toe fetishist?"

She giggled at that.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. But I still want to take my girl out & show her off. You can't blame a girl for that, now, can you?"

I shook my head, my blond wig brushing my shoulders.

"I like the purple one the best," she said. "How did you know?"

"I didn't. It's my favorite, too," I answered.

"Wait right here," she ordered.

She went out & got some bags out of the trunk of the SUV, & was positively glowing when she came back in with them.

"I got some things for us to wear," she said.

She held up a gauzy, clearly transparent robe, in purples & pinks, & handed it to me.

I put it on. It looked perfect with my bikini, & my bikini was clearly shown through the material. It came down to the bottom of my ass cheeks. She also gave me a purple towel, & purple flip-flops. I tucked my toes into them, & felt ready for the beach.

She was wearing a tight little yellow bikini, that was far more demure than mine. She had a matching robe for herself. We went out to the shed in the back yard, & took out a big blue umbrella, & some matching beach lounge chairs. I grabbed the cooler, we loaded everything in the car.

Then, she handed me some more clothes, from the back seat. There was a little pink half-t, that would barely cover my tits, & some daisy-dukes, which, when I put them on, still showed the bottom my ass-cheeks, but I felt very grateful for the coverage, such that it was. She put on some similar clothes, as well.

We climbed into the car, & she drove the 50 miles or so to the beach. We stopped once on the way, for a light lunch, at some little diner. I still hadn't gotten used to the stares at my tits & ass, or the look of shock I occasionally got from people who were startled at my height. I wanted to slump, to blend in, but Charlene seemed so proud of me that I stood tall, & sashayed my hot round ass wherever she took me. We filled our cooler with wine coolers & fruit & ice, before we left.

Eventually, she pulled into a private driveway. I looked at her, wondering what she was setting me up for, this time.

Stopping in front of a cute little beach cottage, she tooted her horn, grinned at me, & got out of the car. I cautiously got out, looking at our surroundings. There was a little garden to our right, & a little path that looked to go past the cottage, & on down to the beach.

The door to the cottage opened, & a man came out. He had to stand at least 6 foot 6, & was very well-proportioned. His frame was a perfect V shape, with a tiny waist, & bulky, powerful chest. His arms seemed to bulge through a tight-fitting t-shirt. His shoulders were massive, as well. He wore baggy denim shorts, but I could tell his thighs were as big around as his waist, & his calves looked equally powerful.

"Charlene," he cried, "this is SUCH a pleasure!"

From that simple sentence, I knew this guy was gay

"Hiya, Pete," Charlene answered. "This is Sweetie." indicating me. "We were hoping to catch some rays. maybe take a little swim, if it's alright."

He looked at me, grinning a huge toothy grin. His teeth could blind you.

" 'If it's alright,' she says," he laughed. "I've been inviting Charlene down here for 8 years, but she never came. And look what she brings us, when she does show up! This one here makes the wait worthwhile, Charlene," he laughed.

I blushed at his words.

Charlene said, "I just knew you'd like her, Pete!"

"Well, before you hit the beach, you must come in & have a drink with us."

"Sure, Pete. We'd love to."

I looked warily at her, but she seemed so happy, & so open, that I felt no fear as she took my hand & led me into the cottage.

There was a wall right in front of the door, giving the entryway the illusion of having a foyer. On the wall were dozens of pictures, in nice frames. We stopped & looked at them. They were pictures of naked men, mostly. Some were taken of guys having sex. There was one of a guy with the fists of two men up his ass that made me shudder. Then I spotted an autographed one of Ru Paul. I stopped in front of it, looking at her passable beauty, as he called out to us.

"Come on, ladies! You can gawk at the man-flesh later! There's people you simply must meet!"

I looked at Charlene, who just shrugged her shoulders & grinned at me. We walked around the wall to be astonished.

There was a sunken living room, with sectional furniture that looked like it came from a whorehouse in the 60's. Throughout the room were men in various stages of undress.

I was staring to feel that panic rising within again, & felt betrayed by Charlene, who'd evidently wanted even more lewd acts from me, by bringing me here. I'd been hoping for a real day at the beach, & it must have shown in my eyes.

"This is Robert," Pete proudly proclaimed.

Robert was in the process of having his ass stuffed by a muscular stud. Robert was bent over a section of sofa like it was an ottoman, with his hands & knees tied to the piece of furniture. The man behind him was pounding his ass with a nice, 8 inch cock, & he was completely hair-free, while Robert was rather hairy.

"The man fucking Robert's ass is Jim. Say 'hi,' Jim."

Jim grunted as he continued to plow the ass in front of him.

This is Dave," Pete pointed to a man sucking the cock of a tall black man with a truly impressive cock. It was at least ten inches long, & very dark in color, like its owner. Dave looked dwarfed by the thing.

His meal is Quentin," Pete said.

Quentin held out his hand & we shook it. his hand was also huge, & it made me feel very small.

"Cal is resting in the corner," Pete laughed.

Cal waved at us tiredly. He sat with another man, who looked Latino.

"That's Pedro. You'll forgive them for not getting up, but they just finished up," Pete laughed.

Just then, a beautiful woman came into the room. She had the greenest eyes I've ever seen. She was slim, yet had some hefty breasts, & she stood at least 5 foot 10, with very long brown hair that went to her pert little butt. She had a ring on her toe. I couldn't help but notice anything & everything about this woman, she was so strikingly beautiful.

"Ah, the love of my life," Pete gushed. "This, ladies, is Paloma."

Paloma turned to us & smiled. She held out her hand, & Charlene took it. Charlene's eyes widened, then Paloma turned to me & held out her hand. When I took it, she ran her fingertips in a most sensuous way over my hand. She wore a black bikini top, & a black sarong wrapped around her waist.

"Sit," Pete gestured to a section that was unoccupied by fucking or sucking men, "please! Paloma, would you entertain our guests while I make some drinks?"

"Of course, dear, "she said in a musical voice. I couldn't figure out her accent, but I liked it. It sounded more Scandanavian than anything.

Charlene sat, & I sat next to her. Paloma sat very near us, as the men were moaning or grunting nearby, but it was as if I couldn't hear them.

"So," she began, "how do you know my little Pete?"

"I worked with him, years ago," Charlene said. "We got to be friends, but I've just never made it to his house. This is a beautiful place, Paloma!"

"It is, yes," she said. Turning to me, "Tell me about your friend, Charlene."

"This is Sweetie," she said. I felt ridiculous being called that name in this woman's presence, but it didn't seem to faze her. "Sweetie is my maid, my cow, & my slut, for awhile."

I blushed at the 'too much information.'

"So you're a slut, eh," Paloma teased. "You'll have to show me some of your moves before you go." She chuckled, then. Even her laugh was musical! "I'm a bit of a slut, myself, Sweetie," she patted my knee. "No need to feel embarrassed, love."

"Er...thank you, Paloma," I almost squeaked when I spoke, I was so defeated by the proceedings.

Pete came into the room with a tray & a flourish. I was wondering how this flame had caught the fine catch of Paloma, but then I wondered if perhaps she wasn't a lot like me, as he served us some very fruity drinks.

"What are these?" Charlene asked.

"Don't ask," Pete said, "DRINK!"

We took a sip, & I must say that this was the tastiest drink I'd ever held in my hand.

"What IS this?" I gasped.

"He won't tell you, Sweetie, Paloma laughed. "He won't even tell me, & we've been together for 3 years, now!"

"Be careful with those," Came a voice from the orgy. "They'll open your ass right up!"

Pete laughed, "Oh, hell, Robert! A PEPSI would open your ass!"

We all laughed at that. I began to relax a bit, in spite of the activity going on. It was like it was happening on TV, or another room, even though it was all going on a few mere feet away. Paloma & Pete seemed to have something about them that just made one feel at ease.

"So you want to swim & enjoy the fine weather, do you?" Pete asked. "I was thinking about taking the boat out today. Would you like to join us?" He put his arm around the lovely Paloma.

"That would be fun," Charlene said. "Don't you think so, Sweetie?"

I looked around the room. I'd begun thinking about joining in, but the promise of a boat trip with the large Pete & the beautiful Paloma sounded even better. I was beginning to feel a little randy, with all of this sex going on.

"Yeah," I said. "Sounds like great fun!"

"Do you like to fish, Sweetie?" Paloma asked me.

"I haven't ever gone fishing in the ocean," I said, "but I've had some great fun in the lakes & ponds & freshwater stuff."

"Ever gone crabbing?"

"Once, when I was in high school. I got nipped pretty good," I laughed at the memory.

"It's settled, then" Pete gushed. "I'll make some more drinks for our outing."

He went off to make more of his secret drinks, & we chatted some more with Paloma. We learned that she was of Gypsy stock, but born & raised in Sweden, which explained why I couldn't place the accent. As we talked, I began to look at the men all having sex around us. Cal & Pedro had started to nuzzle & grope each other. Dave had quit sucking Quentin's cock, & was getting into position to get his ass reamed. Robert had been fucked by Jim, & Jim was feeding him his cock to clean it off, as his sperm leaked out of Robert's ass. I couldn't believe how casual it all seemed. No one was trying to be the center of attention. Everyone was just having intimate fun, yet in a semi-public, party setting. I had never been in an atmosphere like this in my life. It would take some getting used to.

"Sweetie?" Charlene was asking me a question, but I'd missed it, watching the guys go at it.

"I'm sorry," I chuckled, turning red. "I was a little distracted."

"Would you like to join them, Sweetie? I'm sure they'd make room for you," Paloma teased.

"Uh...no...not just now," I stuttered. "I've never seen anything like this before, is all. I'm sorry. I don't mean to stare."

Paloma laughed a husky laugh.

"They don't mind, Sweetie," she said. "Trust me. They don't mind a bit."

"What were you saying, Charlene?"

"I was wondering if you'd like to spend the night, is all," she laughed. "I guess all this man-flesh has you excited, doesn't it?"

I blushed even redder at that, & shook my head.

Paloma whispered hotly in my ear.

"Stay, Sweetie! I promise you won't regret it!"

Her hands were running up my back, & I shuddered at her touch.

"Oh...uh...okay," I stammered.

Pete soon came out with a large round cooler full of his special drink. We stood & followed him. He paused at the door to put on his flip-flops, & then we were outside. We followed the little path down to the beach. I saw a long pier sticking out into the ocean, &, tied to it, three ships. I call them ships, but you'd probably call them yachts. Pete's was a beautiful 60 foot boat with a wide deck. We followed up the ramp to the deck. I looked up to the cabin at the top of the yacht, to see a man up there.

"George," Pete called out to him. "We're goin' out!"

"Aye aye, Skipper," George called back.

We settled into some benches, as Pete went into the galley to get us some cups for our drinks. Soon, the boat was vibrating as George started up the engines, & Pete untied the ropes to the pier, & stepped aboard as we took off. I was noticing how graceful he was, & mentioned something about it to Charlene.

"Pete was a ballet dancer, in his twenties," Paloma told us. "He was just too tall to be a diva."

"Is a male diva, like, a ballerino?" I asked.

Charlene & Paloma both laughed, making me feel at ease.

The boat was flying across the water, now. I was impressed at the speed of the thing. Pete came out with four drinks. & we sipped them as we flew along.

Paloma stood, & took off her sarong. I gasped to see her thick hairless cock swinging at her crotch, as she laid on the deck. Charlene took off her clothes, down to her bikini, & I followed suit. It felt heavenly to be there, with the wind brushing against my skin, & the sun cooking my flesh, as the yacht vibrated beneath us. Pete got down, & began kissing Paloma. I turned to Charlene, & her lips devoured mine. As we kissed, her hands went all over me, & then I felt yet more hands, running up my legs, over my belly. I looked down to see Paloma expertly untying my bra, & she fastened her lips onto my left nipple, as Charlene sucked my right. Pete was pulling down my thong, & he sucked my cock in to the balls as he did so.

I was wondering if maybe Charlene would like some 'three-cock action,' since she was the only person on the yacht without a cock. I had no idea how to manage that, however, so I decided to just go with the flow, & see what happened.

Pete had both of my balls in his mouth, now. Paloma was moving away from us. Charlene was back to kissing me, & I was trying to get her out of her bikini.

Paloma returned. She had gotten some lube. She straddled my waist, & greased up my tits with the stuff, then she handed it to Pete, who let my balls slip from his lips. Pete raised my legs up high, & began to grease up my ass, as Paloma started to fuck my tits with a nice 8 inch cock, that seemed to be nearly as thick as Rachael's.

":Have a seat on her face," Paloma said to Charlene. "We should all enjoy your slut."

Pete was working a nice fat cock into me, now, as Charlene got into position, facing Paloma. I could only assume that the girls were kissing & rubbing their breasts together as I got royally fucked by Pete. I was licking Charlene's pussy, & moving my hands over both her & Paloma, while it felt good to have that thick cock fucking the crevasse between my tits.

We stayed like that until Charlene was squealing, & shaking on my face, as she quickly hit her first peak. Then, Charlene lifted off my face, & turned around & got on her knees above me. Paloma raised up & pushed her cock into my mouth. The lube tasted like mangoes, & she pulled out of my lips, & guided her cock into Charlene's pussy, her large, heavy ball sack swaying above my face. I found myself mesmerized for a moment, as I watched them couple, before I began to lick their union, & finally settled onto Charlene's clit.

Pete was taking his time in my ass. His cock was long. I still hadn't even seen it, but it felt sooooooo good as it slid in & out on me, very slowly. He was making sure that I got to savor every millimeter of his shaft.

I stuck my finger in Charlene's pussy, to lube it. Then I sucked Paloma's balls into my mouth, as I slipped that finger up her ass.

"Oh!" she exclaimed. "You little slut! Fuck me with your finger, Sweetie!"

She held still, with her balls in my mouth, as Charlene started banging her ass into Paloma's crotch. Then, as the women gasped & moaned in their pleasure, Pete pulled me out from beneath them. He gently pulled his cock from my depths, & lifted me as if I were really a small girl. He slurped my cock into his mouth again. Then he turned me around.

"Fuck her, Sweetie," he harshly whispered.

His hands guided my cock right up to Paloma's flexing ass. I reached down & found the lube, slathering it along my length just before my mushroom head made contact with Paloma's smooth cheeks. Then it was onward to heaven as I sank into the warmest ass I had ever fucked. Her butt seemed to suck my cock in, smooth as butter. Once I was in her, balls deep, Pete took up his position behind me again, & I felt him enter me yet again. We became a human chain, as Charlene was fucked by Paloma, while I fucked Paloma, & Pete brought up the rear, to coin a phrase. We were working like the proverbial 'well-oiled machine,' until Charlene started to quake in orgasm. I could see her fingers clutching at the deck as she went into her spams of ecstacy. Paloma redoubled her speed, her ass slithering over my cock like a thousand tongues, banging me back onto Pete's cock.

whole4U
whole4U
103 Followers