Sweetie Pie

Story Info
A fun vignette. No cheating wives or husbands.
789 words
4.09
18.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rick_oh
rick_oh
1,078 Followers

Hi folks, just a fun little vignette based on a real life experience, and considerably embellished, of course.

Thanks to Britease for reviewing and editing this work.

*****

I was in Las Vegas with my wife of three years, Leanna. She and I had eaten a late lunch and we were wandering hand in hand through the bar area of one of the major hotels. Then there was a voice I hadn't heard in years.

"Hello, sweetie pie!"

I froze. I gripped Leanna's hand tighter. The voice could only be Mary's, and I recognized her British accent. To Americans, Brits have an accent. I worked around several of them in a previous job, Mary being one of them, and became familiar with the sound of her voice.

I slowly turned around. Yup, that was Mary. "Well, hello, sugar plum!" I answered. Leanna looked at me questioningly. I was smiling, and so was Mary.

Mary set her drink down, got off the bar stool and gave me a quick hug, something she had never done before. "Is this lovely lady your wife?" she asked.

"Mary, I'd like you to meet my wife Leanna," I said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Leanna," Mary answered, and extended her hand. Leanna, still puzzled, shook Mary's hand and stammered, "Likewise, Mary. How do you know each other?"

"We were colleagues at X company years ago," she answered with a laugh. "Once we had a difference of opinion of some sort about something at work, I don't even recall what it was, and with no little sarcasm in my voice, I called Davey here sweetie pie. He retaliated by calling me sugar plum. Those nicknames stayed until he left the company and moved away while he and his then-wife were divorcing."

Leanna, still looking doubtful, slowly nodded her head in understanding.

I didn't recall the nature of our disagreement back then. It wasn't major, but we frequently communicated on work matters, and Mary always called me sweetie pie, and I always called her sugar plum.

Mary had always struck me as someone who could hurt a guy. Physically as well as emotionally. Once I told her that the guy she ended up with would have to be an eight foot tall lumberjack to be able to handle her.

It was only then that I noticed a wedding ring on Mary's hand.

"Mary, I notice you're wearing a ring. Did you finally get that eight foot tall lumberjack?"

"Silly boy," Mary giggled. "Of course he's not like that."

Leanna, recognizing that there was no threat to her, joined the conversation. "What's he like, Mary?"

"Well," Mary said and paused for a moment, "He's a lot like Davey here."

Uh-oh.

Total silence for a moment.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, you dummy, really. No sooner were you getting a divorce, when you got that job in Arizona and moved away, before I could get my talons into you."

She formed one hand into a claw, imitating a cat about to pounce on its prey.

I was speechless.

"You had no idea I fancied you then, did you, sweetie pie?"

I slowly shook my head, while Leanna smiled, looking like she was enjoying the situation.

"Men are clueless sometimes, aren't they, Leanna?" Mary giggled.

"Oh, yes, and for once in my life, I'm glad for that fact!"

We made small talk for a little while, and Mary explained that her husband was giving a presentation at a job related conference. She looked at her watch. "He should be done soon."

A moment later a tall slender man about 6'6" came up to Mary and stated, "Okay, I'm done for the day. Ready to go?"

"Dan, I'd like you to meet Davey and his wife Leanna," Mary replied. "I knew him years ago when we both worked at X company."

We shook hands and then I looked at Mary, who was almost giggling. "I told you the truth, sweetie pie," she then told me.

Dan got a surprised look on his face. "Wait... YOU'RE sweetie pie?! Man, you're a tough act to follow, even if the act is totally in her pretty little head!"

A "pretty little head" remark years ago would have earned a hard slap. I guess Dan invoked husband's privilege. Mary just giggled.

"What are you going to do now?" Mary asked us.

Leanna answered for us, "I'm going to take my husband to our room and show him how much I appreciate him."

And she did. More than once. The third time, she was riding me cowgirl style, and had gotten two vaginal orgasms. She looked in my eyes, and said, "Love you, sweetie pie!"

She giggled as I crossed the line and bucked wildly.

rick_oh
rick_oh
1,078 Followers