Sweetness is Led Astray

Story Info
Experienced Dom introduces timid beauty to sexual obedience
8.9k words
4.49
22.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a writer here, I am quite different.

I write for women! I write in the 1st and 2nd person present text. I write for those women that are sexually bored, sadly underappreciated in their roles as girlfriend, wife and mother, or frightfully inhibited, but hiding a secret insatiable fantasy side...I write for those women that yearn to be in the grasp of strong, successful, attractive dominant men...men that are mysterious, successful, powerful, erotic. Men who are strong and confident enough to know exactly what they want and know how to "seduce" and pleasure unconditionally. And in this story, a man of that nature wants YOU!!! If you yearn to be the trophy on the arm of a man that fits that description....I write for you and to you I say....

Ahhhh my little pet...so you want to play with "Fire" do you?

You are my "delicacy"....to be savored!!!!!!!!

Well my dear you've professed your agreement to my rules of play...and I am conjuring up all sorts of delightful "deeds."

You first play rule is this...

Recall the significance of the slave collar? Well, to hide your fantasy secrets and take one step back from that level of submission, let us symbolically substitute a silk choker for the collar. While you read thias story, envision yourself wearing one...and only wearing one and otherwise only earing your naughtiest "cum-fuck-me-heels."

As you begin to read, imagine wearing taht silk choker that signifies to us both my possession of you and that you agree to submit to whatever naughty, nasty schemes I've cooked up for you. Know this however...as a dom and lover, I have no desire to hurt you but I have every desire to soothe, satisfy and excite you! My entire goal and objective is centered around raising your excitement level...around stimulating your mind as well as your body!

I know you! You don't want to live day-to-day with that sameness...with that dullness...with that shyness...with that inhibition. No, you are hiding too much woman for that boring existence. You need to live on the edge. Your psyche (which you try to hide), is in actuality, truly erotic...uninhibited...and insatiable! I know that and so do you.

In my stories...I will come to own your sweet pussy. Your soaking wet, patch will no longer be purely yours. Now it is MINE! You are mine in this fantasy realm, to do with as I please. You may play with "Sweet men" in real life...but I'll be the devil incarnate that you so desperately desire for your fantasy life...creating a livable balance.

Oh Yes...you may play the prim and proper, innocent in real life...but you and I know that two animals lurk within you. One is an erotic, sleek, mysterious, panther with an insatiable appetite for passion, mystery, excitement, pleasure and lust. The other is a kitten-like creature with an unbridled submissive desire eager to give yourself over to strength, power and excitement. And I am the persuasive power...the sinister purpose that is your gateway to those ends. Lastly, before we dive into the story, I am imagining your hard, little pink nipples. I'll bet you enjoy having them licked into submission...licked and sucked until you arch your back and groan uncontrollably. Pinched lightly, pleasurably painful but delectably stimulating. Well my dear envision that scene throughout your day. The mind is an incredible thing. Use it...let your imagination run wild!

The choker my dear...DON'T forget...NEVER forget its significance!

Now, read on. I'll start off slowly, but rest assured, the intensity will build to a final, shattering "climax!" Enjoy Sweetness.

Scene 1

What a week it was. A new man came to work where you work on Monday. I was that man. Dressed in a charcoal grey, pinstripe suit, tailor made to fit my lean, athletic build and displaying an unbridled air of confidence, you are intrigued and excited. You'd already heard that I have a secret, mysterious side and you've fantasized about what that could include.

Usually, you are a very conservative, librarian-type dresser. Lately...well just this week, you've taken to dressing more alluring to try and entice me. Today, you wore a tight silk blouse...a flesh colored one that is nearly transparent and leaves lots of cleavage clearly visible. Under it, you wore a tight, "push-em-up" bra that accentuated your already, firm ripe breasts and pointy nipples. In fact, those bullet-like nipples nearly squirmed out from under that fabric. The skirt you wore was the shortest that you have ever worn in your whole life. It was a full 6-8 inches above the knee, buttoning up the front. Such a naughty little flirt you thought to yourself.

Yes, you'd dressed so seductively that your boss had given you a written warning about violating the dress code. "Screw her" you thought. She just wants your man. In fact, all the girls had dressed to attract me, even the boss, only you'd outdone them all. AND I'd NOTICED. You caught me stealing a peak at your cleavage and your sinewy legs several times during the day. I even raised an eyebrow, and we made eye contact. "He wants me," you thought.

Ironically, at lunch we ended-up in an elevator together. Wow how exiting. It was crowded. I was behind you, and you felt my trousered leg against the bareness of your knee and thigh. A chill went up and down your spine. You closed your eyes, and took in that wonderful scent of my manliness, and cologne. Oh how exotic. Then, to your surprise, you felt my warm breath upon the nape of your neck...that sent goosebumps over your arms and legs.

But when I cupped your ass in one of my firm hands, and placed my rock hard, trouser covered cock against you. "Oh GOD. How BOLD." you'd thought. That...well, that had buckled your knees, and nearly made you cum right there in the elevator amongst all those people. Your breath grew heavy and your heart was pounding...but just then the door had opened, and everyone rushed out, taking us both with the crowd.

When you looked over your shoulder, I looked you straight in the eye for what seemed like days; nodded approvingly and suggestively, and then confidently strolled off, back to my office....only grinning. This...well, this left you hot and panting. Bold confident men excite you, don't they Sweetness?

Then I'd stayed in my office for the remainder of the day. You wanted me...NOW, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE...and the sooner the better, and you'd told all your friends that you would do anything to get that chance. And rumor has it that the word of that desire has gotten back to me.

When work ended this day, you'd rushed straight home. Falling to your knees on the plush carpet just inside your bedroom, you'd stripped naked, ripping your clothes form that luxurious body, leaving only your jewelry and your heels on...too eager to take them off. Prone face down on the carpet, you reached between your legs, raised your ass high off the floor, head down, and slowly, methodically, started, to caress your pussy lips with one hand, while pinching and rolling one nipple between the finger and thumb of the other hand.

But you were just TOO excited...in a moment, one, then two fingers were deep inside your pussy, then furiously twirling around your clit one moment, deep inside the folds of your soft womenhood the next. You didn't try to contain your passion...groaning and moaning with the pleasure between your legs, and the imagined sight of that man in your mind. Your body shuddered with passion, your legs tensed, you moaned one loud, long moan and then..........

The phone rang...

....deep in private passion, and personal pleasure, you let the answering machine take it. That is until you heard my sultry and mysterious voice.

"Hello Sweetness." I said in a slow sensuous manner. Then without going into pleasantries I began. "Would you like to spend a night together? I didn't wait for an answer. I simply continued on, I was that certain your answer was yes!

"If so, then Friday is your night. But, be advised, this night may bring you face to face with your inner most desires and outer most fears. Should you choose to attend, however, I guarantee you a night like none you've encountered before. You will hear from me again before then. Consider carefully for once you agree, there is no turning back."

And then, I was gone...a droning buzz from the phone the only reminder of my mysterious message.

On the floor, after my call, naked and hot...about to resume stroking your warm, wet clit and pussy, thinking of how we had hardly spoken, but how so intense the sexual tension between us already was, when your cell phone rings. This time, there is no hesitation, and you rush to answer.

"Hello," you answer, with an excited but sheepish, coy, curious and intensely feminine voice.

There is only silence, for what seems like an eternity.

"Hello, Hello...Hello" you call out louder with each Hello.

And then I speak!

"I'm not your ordinary man. I usually get what I want, and what I want right now is a taste. No, I'm no ordinary suitor. To start with, I have two rules you must obey. First, when out with me...you are never, ever to wear panties. 2nd, you must always wear very short skirts and the highest of heels in order to accentuate your beautiful legs and ass. Do you understand me?"

You can only mumble, "uh huh," as you are first, taken aback by my boldness, but then that sensually erotic vision of you in that state; long, sexy legs; comes into your imagination.

I begin to speak again, "for our night, Friday, you are to wear your hair up off that sexy neck, and on your neck you are to wear a black silk choker. The choker signifies that you agree to whatever I have planned for you. Dare to comply?" I ask again.

....you stammer, "OH Mitch.....Yes I understand, but...." about to question my intentions.

But I interrupt. "Should you decide not to go through with this, I will understand. That, my dear would be a disappointment for both you and I. But know this! If you have the curiosity, the courage and boldness and sense to attend, I promise you the night of your dreams...provided that you have obeyed my rules. You'll hear from me again soon."

And then the phone line goes dead!

Scene two

With your mind racing, you rush into the shower, and stand under the spray, the flow pulsates over your head and shoulders, and your tensions but not your excitement ease....you think, "I must go to the mall at once and pick out the sexiest outfit I can find." Hurrying, you rush to dress in short, short cut-offs and a halter top. Then you select the highest heels you own and put them on. "Might as well practice you think." Then you rush out to a cab you have called.

At the mall, you ask the cabby to drop you off at a rather erotic clothing store...that's the one that sells the sexiest outfits...ones that you've only dreamed of wearing before. Now however, you rush for the mall entrance and that fantasy clothing store, while realizing that many eyes are on you and those magnificent legs and tight ass, and you wiggle just a little more, before entering....gleefully excited. You think, "God...this is so not like me. I am so excited!"

In the women's section, you see a mannequin dressed in a short, frilly skirt, and tight blouse which ties in a bow under the breasts. You search for the outfit on the racks, find it in your size and hurry to the dressing rooms....There, you quickly remove your blouse...you've neglected a bra, so your chest is easily exposed.

Then you slide the short, cut-offs over your hips and to the floor and stand dressed only in panties and heels...(nearly the way I want you by the way)....then your mind begins to wander to the sight and smell of me in your imagination. You see me shirtless, and barefoot, wearing tight jeans. You shiver and shake your head to clear your naughty seducted mind. You try on the blouse, delirious, and in a fog, then step into the skirt as the phone in your bag rings again.....

Again it is I. "Hello," I say. "That was a nice outfit, but not quite what I had in mind ."

Shocked, your jaw drops. "He must be here somewhere," you think.

Then in a sultry, dominant voice I whisper, "Take off that blouse, and perhaps I'll take you through a masturbation session and an orgasm right there, right now in that dressing room" You hesitate for a moment but then you do as directed...you slowly unbutton the blouse and drop it off your shoulders.

"It's off," you say into the phone.

Now, I say, "slowly remove your skirt and toss it aside...."

You hesitate for another instant, standing alone in the dressing stall, can you go through with this?

I speak again, "Sweetness, I'm imagining you stripping naked for me, while I lean back in a deep confortable chair and watch. I know you can be such an erotic performer. After you perform, I'd treat you well."

And then you proceed....you unclasp the skirt and drop it to the floor. Once again, naked except for the panties and heels, a chill comes over you and you cross your arms over your chest. Then I erotically whisper, "I know that you are not wearing panties, correct?"

You know that you are, and having been told I will forbid it, you lie. "Oh Yes, you reply...no panties," as you hurry to peel them from your sweet, ripe, ass and kick them aside.

Well I say, "Feel your nipples for me...squeeze them just as you want me to do tomorrow." Eagerly you comply,

"Spread your legs wide," I say. "Then, slowly caress your inner thighs...ahhh , lick your lips and pretend to taste my cock..."

I hear you start to softly moan as your fingers approach your wet, willing slit. "That's it you are doing just fine." I say.

All the while you comply...standing naked and alone in the dressing room fondling that goddess body...all your nerve endings on fire! "Now ," I say, "spread those sweet pussy lips and caress your wet clit. Close your eyes , and slip those long sexy fingers between your soft, wet, slick lips...oh yes, in and out, faster and faster....that's it ...now, pull them from your pussy and taste them for me...taste your wetness and imagine my tongue on your clit...."

You hesitate, because you are about to cum, you don't want to remove the fingers from your aching, throbbing pussy, so you slip the fingers of your second hand through your soaking patch while continuing to stoke your clit with the first hand, then you bring the soaking fingers to your lips, flip the tip of your tongue over them, then suck them deep into your mouth, closing your eyes and fantasizing, and as you moan, and feel the passion rising in your legs, to your spine.....as you stand with your back against the back wall of the dressing stall and moan...as you are about to explode with a torrential orgasm..............

....a woman's voice calls out! "Is everything alright in there?" she asks.

Stammering you answer, and hurry to grab up your clothing..."Oh yes, I'll be right out." Then you whisper, into the phone, "Mitch? Mitch?"

"Listen to me ," I reply. "The skirt and blouse you've selected? You are to wear that outfit home, but for our date there is another outfit. Outside, on another rack, is a very tight, white, mesh skirt, very tight and see through...it is oh so short, that your ass cheeks will nearly be exposed....that is the skirt you are to select for our rendezvous... Then, , there is a black satin, bustier, top, that laces up the front, fits tight on your stomach and holds your breasts tight and high...that is the blouse you are to wear for our rendezvous. It will leave your nipples just slightly exposed! Finally, in the shoe department, there is a pair of 4 inch, open toed, ankle-strap black heels. Purchase those for our evening, and wear a frilly pair of anklet socks as well! I've already paid for everything for you. Just tell them that Mitch said it was for you and they will take good care of you." And remember; on your way home tonight, wear the outfit you've already selected...and NO Panties." Then the phone line goes quiet once again.

Nearly panting with excitement, you rush to dress, pulling on the cutoffs once again, and hurry to find the outfit and MY GOD it is thrilling...how fine you'll look! You gather up all the accessories and hurry to the cashier with the two outfits. When you tell them that Mitch has said they are for you, the girls at the register desk, look at one another and a wry smile comes across their faces.

You think to yourself, "they know something," but, you hurry to the mall restroom and change into the sexy number you selected....out of your cutoffs...then you rush to the cab. You want so badly to get home, and try on that outfit I selected in the privacy of your home so you can masturbate and finally cum to the thoughts of me and your special night! In your imagination, you can feel the head of my cock between your red lipstick covered lips and the taste of my precum, oozing onto your tongue. The mind is an incredible thing.

You hail the cab, and a middle aged cabby swifty picks you up....you climb in the back, and start to straighten up, before seeing him in the mirror gazing at you, enjoying those sexy, sexy legs. Then you realize you've again worn the panties, and chuckle just a little...

The cell phone rings again, and you hurry to answer. Again it is I...

I say, "I saw that you again wore the panties as you left the mall...you disobeyed me . I don't think we can continue with our plans due to your continued disobedience."

"Oh no," you cry, "I simply forgot...I would never...I won't disobey again," I promise"

The cabby catches you pouting and pleading and sits up straight...I myself love a pouty woman, and although you do not know it now, I am thrilled by your little girl innocence. You squirm to pull the hem of the short skirt over your thigh...so as not to be exposed to the cabby.

I speak, "I will give you one last chance to comply, before canceling our evening." Remove your panties now," I order.

"Here?" you question! (The cabby looks back unsure of what we are discussing, but thrilled by your intense sex appeal).

"Yes," I reply. "Now! And that is not all. Once you've removed the panties, unbutton your blouse and hike up your skirt...."

"But, Mitch...." you whimper....and the phone goes dead!

Damn you think, "he's angry and I've blown it!"

Then the phone rings again...and you scurry to grab it and answer....."Mitch!" you pout into the phone. "Mitch!"

"Now Sweetness. Do it now, time is short...."

Swiftly, not wanting to disappoint again...not wanting to risk losing what you've already come so far for...you rip the panties down over your knees.......

"Throw them on the front seat to get his attention," I order....

You hesitate for one moment, then feel the rush of excitement in your body...and begin to get into it...the thrill of the exhibition! You throw the soaking panties with your female scent, so alluring and erotic, up front. The cabby sees them and sits up fast...turns to see....stammers a few words, nearly collides with a parked car, and comes to his senses momentarily! You are shocked and shy, but aroused and willing and you've given him the thrill of his lifetime. Then, as he watches in amazement, in the mirror, you deliberately begin to unbutton the blouse, and slowly open it, slowly uncovering first one and then both breasts like a young, erotic stripper. You know he's watching, but you close your eyes and start to perform. Never in a million years did you ever thing you could act like this...but now, being prodded on, you can't stop. The naughty seething little fuckslut that has been buried deep within your shy, inhibited mind, is escaping!

"Now," I say, "spread your legs, and hike up your skirt......go ahead ...spread those soft, wet pussy lips. Pretend that I am kneeling before you, licking and sucking on your slit, ready to part your lips and put my rock-hard cock deep inside of you...."