Sweets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SilverMuse
SilverMuse
1,785 Followers

Moaning, I leaned in to kiss him again as sure hands scratched a long line down my bare back. I jumped, but he was already exploring the cleft of my spine and the pronounced arch of my ass. I scratched back, through his shirt, and he grunted. Our tongues twined together, hot and soft. When one hand grabbed my ass, bare under my short skirt, and squeezed hard, I gasped and slid my palms from his back to his chest, scrabbling at his buttons.

"No, Kyra." His hand closed over mine.

"Yes," I hissed.

"I keep my clothes on. You get naked."

"Why, are you shy?" I teased.

"No." He nipped my lower lip. I couldn't stop caressing his neck and shoulders. "I just think we'll both enjoy it." His mouth was the closest I'd seen to a smile. A knowing smile. Like he'd read my mind and pulled out my deepest fantasies.

"Yes..." I sighed.

Quick fingers undid my bra, peeling mesh and satin from my heavy tits. The need in Mark's stare, raking over the large globes and dark puckered nipples, drove a whimper from my mouth. I hugged his neck, shuddering when he took my bare breasts in his hands. He squeezed, letting the flesh spill between strong fingers, and murmured approvingly.

"Even better than I thought, Kyra."

"Tell me," I breathed, kissing his neck.

"How dirty do you want me to get?"

Teeth scraped my earlobe, and I shuddered again. Clinging to Mark's firm shoulder with one hand, I felt blindly with the other, sliding my palm over cool stainless steel. The fridge door opened and I waved my hand around inside until it touched what I needed. Peeling off the plastic lid, I pulled Mark's hand toward the tub of frosting.

"Dirty," I pleaded. "Tempted. Do everything you want, Mark. You've been wanting to do this for awhile, haven't you? To do me."

His eyebrows shot up. He hesitated. Then, holding me against the tiled wall with his hard, clothed body, he reached into the fridge and scooped up a palmful.

Cold frosting kissed my nipples, making me gasp. Firm fingers smeared swirls of vanilla buttercream over my tingling swells and down the slight curve of my stomach, moving back up to feel my breasts again.

"As I was saying," he murmured in my ear. I was shaking with excitement, thrusting my breasts into his hands, biting his shoulder through his shirt. "Your huge round tits are even better than I thought. And I've thought about them quite a bit. Perfect for a slutty little girl like you. All curves and flesh and fuckable temptation."

Stepping back, he nodded towards my flirty short skirt. The command was clear. Moaning softly, I hooked my thumbs underneath the purple knit fabric and skimmed it off. More cool frosting stroked my lower belly as my skirt dropped to the floor. Narrowed eyes took in my navel ring, sparkling against smooth bronze skin, and the sopping blue thong that clung to my pussy.

Mark liked what he saw, no question. The hard bulge in his slacks and the hot flush on his cheeks didn't leave any doubt. So I took a slow, silent minute to loosen my half-undone braid, letting the thick pink and purple curls tumble over my shoulders. Kicking off my black sneakers, I leaned against the tiled wall to take off one little white sock, then the other. I ran my hands over my curvy hips, rubbing wet thighs together, all for him. At Mark's sharp intake of breath, I arched my cream-coated breasts toward his face, praying he'd take my nipples in his mouth.

"I'm waiting, Kyra," was all he said, pointedly, inclining his head towards my panties.

What? Oh. I wanted to keep giving him a show, but my legs were trembling with arousal. All I could do was yank off my thong and pitch the wet satin scrap towards the flour bins. Mark let out a soft, pleased sound when my smooth mound was exposed. I liked keeping my pussy waxed bare, liked it even more right now as Mark's fingers teased creamy frosting downward, stopping short of my soaked lips.

"Touch me..." I whispered.

He held out his hand, coated with sugary sweetness. "Lick it off. On your knees."

My eyes widened. "It's for you. You'll love it."

"Kyra." His voice was gently chiding. "You know I don't eat this stuff. I already told you that."

I knelt naked on the clean linoleum, gazing up at him. Behind Mark, the bulk jars on the shelves swam in my vision. Slowly, my lips parted. I sucked his fingers into my mouth, swirling my tongue over soft buttercream. Our bakery made the best frosting. I knew, because I'd tweaked the recipe patiently until it was perfect. Mark was missing out big-time.

"Mmmmm," I moaned around his fingers. They tasted so good, and the frosting was so delicious on his skin, mixed with the salt of his sweat. Grey eyes watched me as I eagerly slurped and sucked. I licked his palm clean, moaning.

"Good girl." He stroked my curls, twining one pink strand around his fingers and giving it a tug. His eyes lit with a hint of a smile when I groaned with pleasure. Linoleum pressed against my knees. My hands slid up creased pants legs to caress Mark's thighs, closing over the inviting bulge between them, then pulling down his zipper. My tongue was already searching for his warm hard cock. But he batted my hands away and sat down on a folding chair next to the stand mixer and the flour bins.

"Sit," he ordered, pointing to his lap.

"Don't you want to take those nice clothes off?" I stood and pouted at him, very aware of my nudity and his total lack thereof. "I'd hate to get vanilla frosting all over your—"

"Sit," he repeated.

Feeling young, exposed, and very, very wet, I climbed carefully onto his lap and snuggled my back into his crisp shirt and tie. Male hands smoothed over my curves, soothing me, teasing the swirls of frosting on my skin. When I sighed and relaxed against Mark's chest, sprawled in his lap, my head on his shoulder, the same hands spread my legs apart.

I reached back to cup his head, enjoying the softness of his hair. "You should really try some, Mark," I cooed. "One little taste won't hurt you. It's so yummy." I leaned toward him, opening my mouth to share the frosting on my tongue.

He just squeezed my bare mound, ignoring me, his hand roving over smooth hairless lips. I groaned, my nipples hard and buzzing, as male fingertips dipped into slippery wetness and parted my sensitive cunt.

"Please," I gasped. He lightly ran his fingers down my folds, pulling on them, taking all the time in the world. My thighs spread wider to encourage him. Juices oozed down the cleft of my ass, soaking his pressed slacks.

"So luscious," he whispered. "So tempting." Fingers sank into my pussy, opening me. Moaning with pleasure at his slow touch, I gasped at a sudden stretch. When I stared down at the hand between my legs, I saw two large fingers stroking in and out of my slick center and a third finger slowly working its way in. "So bad for me."

"Uh...oh God," I panted. My cunt fluttered around Mark's fingers. He was gently, very gently exploring that blurred line between pleasure and pain. It was exquisite. Every nerve in my body was answering to him. "I'm not bad for you. I'm good for you."

"Really? I have my doubts about that." A thumb teased my clit to insane, unbearable hardness. His free hand rested on my breast, gently rubbing melting frosting across the generous curve.

"This is good for you," I whispered. I thrust my breast toward his mouth, pleading with my eyes. "Just try." My pussy fluttered around all those fingers, so full it could barely contract. "Please, Mark. Please. Just try..."

Almost a smile. Crow's-feet deepened around his eyes. His body tensed under mine. Then he leaned down, tonguing my large nipple with one teasing swipe. His tongue scooped up a morsel of sugary frosting. We both groaned. His eyes closed as he savored the taste.

"I'm messy, I know," I moaned, urging him. I felt my juices spilling onto his hand.

"So messy," he whispered back. Fingers were flexing rapidly in my pussy now, stretching my tightness, busy on my clit, driving me crazy. Mark's face darkened with lust. His eyes drank in my heavy exposed tits, roaming greedily over the large tanned globes streaked with vanilla frosting, the huge eager nipples peeking through white swirls. "Such a messy, bad little girl." I gasped, my quivering cunt clamping down on his fingers. "Naked on my lap. Covered in frosting. Look what you're making me do."

He bent down further. Hot male lips closed hard over my aching nipple, suckling roughly on the tender bud and licking up sweet icing with a force that made my head spin.

"Yessss..." I whimpered.

His fingers felt huge inside my soaked pussy, his touches on my sensitive clit sharp and sweet, his mouth on my pleading nipple more and more excited. When he bit down, I cried out. My body tightened in a long, needy spasm.

"Mark!" I shrieked. I thrust my nipple deep into his mouth, gasping with shocked pleasure. My pussy rippled around his fingers, tight and aroused and full. I came and came, moaning in his lap.

"Mmmm," he grunted, sucking my nipple savagely. His tongue was everywhere, hot and wet, swiping up soft frosting. His sheer appetite made me tremble and shake. Too much, but I needed it...

"Do you always come this hard, messy girl?" he growled around a mouthful of breast. His teeth scraped the large puckered bud again, and I yelped.

"Nooooo," I panted.

"Do you show all your customers your young, tight little cunt when you bend over in the bakery? Barely covered by that silly thong? Wet and hungry to be fucked?" His voice dropped. "Do I need to explain to you how unprofessional that is, Kyra?"

Fuck. My pussy just kept spasming around his fingers. I would have laughed, but I couldn't stop coming. My eyes fluttered closed.

"No," I breathed, twisting to bury my face in his neck. His skin was salty and warm. "No, Mark." My voice went pleading as I thrust my cunt against his hand. "I only showed my pussy to you. Because it wants you." My lips brushed his ear. He stiffened against me. "It says 'Please have me, Mark.'"

Fingers slid out of my soaked pussy. Lips pressed a kiss against my throbbing nipple, making me twitch.

"Stand up, Kyra." The soft command barely made it through my head. Dizzy, I slid off his lap and got to my feet. Mark began loosening his tie.

This was crazy, this was so fucking crazy. I barely knew this guy. Never mind that we'd made small talk for the past year. He was almost twice my age. He had kids. And here I was, naked and coated with frosting, sweating inside the million-degrees bakery, literally eating out of his hand, his fingers soaked with my cream while he got as controlling and dirty as my hottest fantasies. And oh God, it was the sweetest thing I'd ever experienced.

Mark's hands were moving way too slowly on his silk tie as his eyes roved over my sweaty, sugar-frosted curves. He could see the juices on my thighs, see everything.

Impatient, I straddled his lap, yanking at that striped tie while I closed my mouth around his. My pussy, dripping more eager juices onto Mark's slacks, settled onto a hard, hard bulge. Hands captured my wrists.

"Did I say you could do that?" he murmured into my mouth.

"I say you need to be naked. Now."

I managed to undo one button before he pushed my hands away.

"You are shy!" I burst out laughing and dug my fingers hard into his ribs, wriggling on his erection. "I knew it! And maybe ticklish. Yeah? I bet. You're—"

Strong hands flipped me over onto my stomach. The air went out of me in a gasp. As I flailed on Mark's lap, laughing hysterically, my bare skin smearing icing all over his slacks, a smack on my round ass sent a surprise sting through my body.

"Brat," he said calmly. Laughing too. I could swear it. "You need some discipline."

"Yes, I do..." I moaned, lifting the full curves towards him. Mark's firm arm pinned my waist against his lap. Another smack rippled my flesh. I almost came. The fans, the fridge, the open tub of vanilla frosting all blurred together in front of me.

A heavy bulge pressed into my hip, just as a hand cupped my slippery crotch. Large male fingers parted my cleft, then investigated every creamy crevice. My cheeks burned, hidden under pink and purple curls hanging over my face. I was actually getting embarrassed about how wet and exposed I was. More juice oozed from my pussy while Mark patiently explored, holding me open with his fingers.

Naked and pinned down, unable to see what he was doing, my embarrassment mounted, and it just made me hotter. Finally, those fingers rested against the opening to my pussy, rubbing lightly. Mark's touch was so gentle, so caring, that I wasn't prepared for the next sharp smack.

"Please..." I panted.

I knew if I asked, he would stop. I didn't want him to stop. I wiggled my bare ass, thrusting the shapely cheeks pleadingly toward him. Another slap on each cheek. Then a palm soothed my burning skin. Mark was making soft observations about how generous my ass was, perfect for a slutty little temptress who couldn't say no to anything sweet and was too voluptuous for her own good. All I could do was moan.

A firm touch slid backward from my aching pussy, finding the soaked cleft between the two scoops of my ass.

"Yes, yes, yes..." I thrashed against Mark's hand.

"So eager." His words floated past my ears. "So demanding."

A pinch on one cheek made me tense up. Mark was caressing my asshole, stroking the puckered skin until I sighed and relaxed into his touch. He murmured to me as he slowly, firmly penetrated the tiny opening. Something about being a good girl. Being well-behaved. Never flashing strange men in bakeries. Never trying to seduce men old enough to be my father. Never offering them sweets or a tour of the bakery. Never letting them peel the clothes off my young, voluptuous body and smear my naughty curves with frosting that I have to lick off their fingers. Because look at you now.

I writhed on Mark's lap. The tip of his thumb was buried in my ass, wiggling and twisting, setting off waves of pleasure. Fingers stroked my clit, lazily teasing the little nub. A heavy palm spanked me again.

"Do you understand, Kyra?" he said softly.

I came. I came so fucking hard, pinned to his lap, a mess of frosting and need.

My own shrieks echoed off the bakery walls, piercing the whir of the fans. My nose filled with warm rich cookie smells and the tang of pussy juice and my sweat mixed with Mark's. Sex saturated the hot night air, and Mark had been wrong. This could only happen in the summertime.

"I asked you a question." Smack! Smack!

"Yes, yes, I understand..." I gasped. I was still coming helplessly on his hand.

Smack! "I don't believe you."

When he flexed his thumb inside me, I groaned, wriggling my hip against his firm erection. Another spasm wracked my body.

"Yes," I panted. "I understand. Completely."

"Good," he said softly. Fingers left my pussy and ass. My cheeks quivered under one last slap. "Now stand up. And this time, do what I tell you."

Slowly, I climbed out of his lap, each brush of skin against slacks sending shivers through my body. The linoleum floor was warm under my bare feet. My hair was all over the place, a tangled pink and purple mane that tickled my shoulders and back. Glittering grey eyes devoured every sweaty naked curve, my bronzed skin peeking through melted vanilla frosting, the warm juices trickling down my thighs, my full breasts swaying as I bent to drop a soft kiss on Mark's lips.

He was leaning back in his chair. Patches of sweat darkened his dress shirt. His tie was halfway loosened. His face was flushed. I gave him my most innocent look. Then I went straight for his cock.

I barely heard the ragged male gasp above me as I dropped to my knees, unzipped those slacks, and caressed the hard bulge in his briefs. It felt so good to squeeze his shaft through thick cotton and tickle his heavy balls. Kneeling naked between his spread legs, stroking his erection, more hot excitement slicked my pussy. Mark just stared down at me, his handsome face contorting into pure primal lust. One hand settled on my head.

"You've been holding off for so long," I cooed, pulling back the waistband of his briefs. I slipped my hand inside, wrapping fingers around his bare shaft. He twitched. Fuck, his cock felt nice — warm and silky. "While you were taking care of me." I stroked his balls, loving the way his cock jerked in my hand. Easing down his briefs, I massaged the shiny flushed head, rubbing the pearl of liquid spilling out. "How do you do it, Mark?"

He grunted softly. "You little tease."

"You must have lots of practice resisting temptation." I gazed up at him with doe eyes, then glanced down at my frosting-streaked breasts with a shocked expression. "Oh! Except for that." When he jerked in my hand again, I squeezed firmly. Then I looked back up and smiled. "I don't."

My lips closed on warm thickness. Oh, yum. Hard satiny flesh filled my mouth. Mark's low groan told me all I needed to know: it had been a while since a woman's lips had wrapped around his cock. I sucked him faster, swirling my eager tongue over his swollen head and licking up trickles of salty liquid. His pleasure just turned me on, more and more and more...

Right when he was bucking his cock into my mouth, I pulled off his erection with a noisy slurp.

"Sorry... There's just so much stuff in the way... Would you like me to take your pants off?" I stroked the insides of his thighs, rubbing gently, smiling up at his dazed expression. His mouth was half-open, panting. His eyes traveled from my face to my heavy breasts, then to my hands on his legs. "Come on, Mark, tell me what to do."

He managed one nod. When he lifted his hips, I pulled off his briefs and slacks. His belt buckle hit the floor with a clink.

And oh Jesus, hot hard cock suddenly plunged between my lips. Mark's breath came rapidly. Hands tightened in my hair. I frantically licked and sucked the firm flesh, out of control now, trying to keep up with his deep thrusts into my mouth, as his throbbing rod slid over my tongue again and again.

"Take your clothes off..." I panted around his cock.

Movement flashed above me: Mark was unknotting his tie, unbuttoning his shirt, lifting his undershirt over his head and tossing it aside. Strong fingers twined in my curls again and pulled me firmly off that silky cock.

Shaking with arousal, I got to my feet. Mark's thick glistening cock pointed at me. Dazed, I stared at his naked body sprawled in the chair: masculine, dusted with dark hair, just muscled enough to make my mouth water. From far away, his words met my ears: "Ride me."

My hands closed onto his shoulders. Leaning over him, I carefully straddled his legs, lowering my soaked pussy until it nudged hard flesh. I sighed with need. My wet core slowly opened to take him in. His face contorted with desire, pure desire, as my silky folds hugged his cock.

"Mmmmm, Mark," I moaned, drawing it out. "You feel sooooo good."

His cock jerked inside me. I sank down on it, balancing on my toes, until my ass rested against his heavy balls. Thick pubic hair tickled my sensitive bare cunt.

"So do you, Kyra," he murmured. "You feel incredible. Such a tight, hot, hungry little pussy."

"Yes," I moaned again, sucking hard on his lower lip, gobbling his tongue. I loved feeling him buried so deep inside me.

"Little slut," he grunted. "So voracious. So much appetite."

A sudden upward thrust made me gasp, my breasts bouncing. Mark took them in his hands. His squeezes on the big globes, his warm grip secure on my aching flesh, made my pussy contract tightly around his cock. Rising up on my toes, I slowly lifted my ass, then sank down on him again, rolling my hips. Each juicy movement pulled a loud moan from my mouth as I gradually built up speed.

SilverMuse
SilverMuse
1,785 Followers