Sweets and Treats and Him

Story Info
Three times the tasty, tantalizing fun.
1.3k words
3.96
16.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came to the door at 7 like we'd asked her to. She was exactly like her pictures showed her to be, fit and sexy with gorgeous brown eyes and hair. She smiled at me as I opened the door and entered the room with little hesitation. Introductions were made and drinks were handed round, we shared a little information, complimented each other, remarked how excited we were to be here together. We kissed and danced to the music that was playing to fill the space, a plate of edibles was passed. We shared our experiences, a pipe made its way around to each of us. We were laughing and touching each other and it all felt so good, kissing, exploring, she was fitting perfectly, slipping between us and exciting us with the way she moved her tight little body.

She explained that she was new to this kind of play and couldn't wait to see how it felt to play with a couple. We assured her we were only interested in playing as far as felt great for everyone, and she agreed, absolutely. We explained our boundaries, that she and he were not going to fuck. I wasn't having any of that and wanted the expectation to be set early. She agreed and was actually grateful, she wasn't sure how far she wanted to go anyway but some shared playtime sounded great to her. She leaned in to touch my robe remarking how soft it was and let her hand graze my nipple. Then she leaned in for a kiss and we were off.

Her hands and mouth and tongue were all over me and she laughed each time she pulled back from kissing me, seemingly delighted to be sharing such touches with another woman. I let my hands roam all over her, removing her clothes slowly, kissing her body, allowing him to watch everything we did. She turned to him and motioned for him to join us. My hands moved around her front and I started playing with her tits as she met his mouth with a deep kiss. He put his reached around and placed his hands on my ass, spanking hard and pulled me close, sandwiching her against his cock. He kneaded my ass and in doing so was grinding her into him, his cock hard and bursting out of his silky boxers. With some effort she remembered the rules and turned around, lifting her ass up into his erection. Her mouth was on my tits and she moaned each time he pressed his cock into her. We could see she wanted to be fucked and she took her frustration out on my breasts, nibbling my tits perfectly to that they swelled and stood at attention, begging for her lips and teeth. I watched his face as he ground into her, and was so aroused by it I wanted him to continue just so I could watch him cum.

He remembered our rules and had to stop himself. He said he couldn't play with her like that for another second or he'd break his own rule, and stepped back to watch the two of us together. While he watched he stroked himself and moved in for a kiss here and a nibble there. Then he asked us if we were ready to play. We both giggled yes and kissed him, then each other. He said he was absolutely ready to play and slid his hands down our bodies, his fingers inside us and started fingering our pussies, one on each hand. We kissed deeply as we felt his hands inside us, sharing him and each other in a way that was so erotic and sensual. He ground into us, bringing both of us to the edge of orgasm, then pushed her aside and pulled me to him.

His mouth was on me, his hands stroking the length of me, one hand spreading me wide, opening me to him. He was inside me in seconds, pumping his cock deep. Her mouth was on my tits, her fingers playing my clit making me buck and moan in pleasure. He was panting, pulling at me for more as he drove inside me, reaching out to play with her tits, leaning in for kisses and strokes. Her mouth found my clit, and after a moment her tongue slid around to taste his balls. She used her hands and played him, stroked his length while her mouth slowly sucked my clit and took me over the edge. He could feel me cumming, felt my muscles contracting, my mouth kissing him hard sucking his tongue deep. He exploded, pumping cum into me with each throbbing pulse, then he fell away from me, leaving me raw and exposed. I pulled my legs closed, clamping them together forcing more throbbing waves from my quivering muscles. He moved in and spread me open, moved her face between my legs. With a smile he instructed her to eat his cum from me.

She looked at me, and I understood her intentions...she wanted to share with me. She slid her tongue into me, pulled his cum mixed with mine onto her soft pink tongue and then swallowed, her eyes closed as she relished the taste. She looked up at me as she opened her mouth, her tongue darting out reaching for my clit. She moved in and licked me again and again, each time looking up at me for direction. I simply smiled, nodded, and stroked her head, enjoying every touch. She moved herself up my body and slid her tongue into my waiting mouth. She pressed our cum and her silky saliva on to my tongue. The taste and smell of the two of us on her had me consuming her lips and sucking every drop I could from her mouth.

He came in behind us and moved us toward his growing cock. He rubbed himself against us, and rubbed us together, worked us until our pussies were pressed against each other. His cum coated my pussy lips and it made her slide over me, silky and sensuous. She and I felt it instantly, the great way scissoring felt. She grabbed my leg and hugged herself to it, grinding on me. She was fucking me, bringing herself to climax. I was pinching my nipples, thrusting my hips toward her, feeling my pussy contracting against her. It felt amazing. He was playing with her tits as she ground her pussy against mine and then I heard her cumming. The feeling was amazing feeling her clit throbbing against mine. She grabbed my leg and fucked me hard, her hips grinding down again and again. He sat and watched in amazement then pulled us apart and started eating us out, his hands and mouth working first one and then the other. Both of us were writhing, lost in the pleasure his mouth and tongue brought.

He moved me down until my mouth was on her pussy and asked me to taste her. I obliged, licking her from bottom to top, circling her clit and sliding my tongue deep inside her. He moved himself so he was kneeling above her and slowly put his cock in her mouth. She was obviously great at sucking cock, because she had him moaning grabbing her hair and on the verge of exploding within seconds. My fingers found her g-spot and my mouth sucked her clit until she was humping into my mouth, grinding onto me. He pulled my legs open and buried his face in my pussy, making love to me with his tongue in that way that drives me wild. I loved the feel of his mouth on me and grabbed his hair between my fingers, willing him to fuck me, and came hard then felt her explode on my tongue, squirming against me. I heard her moans and felt her writhing against my face as I heard him cum, heard her mouth working to take him all in, to swallow the load of cum that just exploded from his perfect cock.

The three of us drifted, spread wide open enjoying each other's skin as we slipped off to sleep. When we woke, we ordered room service and lounged. And fucked and ate and lounged. And then did it again.