Sweltings Academy Ch. 01

Story Info
Principal of a senior girl's school screens an app.licant
3.3k words
4.5
124.9k
58

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: The Screening of Harmony Adair

It was 7:30, and I had just gotten into my office. It was a little late for me, especially considering that I had a full day ahead of me. I'm the principal at Swelting Academy, a private school that is known for its discipline and academic excellence. The goal is to prepare seniors for their first year of university. We only accept eighteen-year-old girls, and we try to teach them to be virtuous, intelligent, beautiful young women. It is my job to screen the applicants. I had one arriving at 8:00. I set about straightening my office, and just thinking about the joy of meeting a new student made me happy. As 35-year-old a man of principles, I take my job very seriously.

Cindy, my secretary, buzzed me about fifteen minutes later to let me know the girl was early. I asked Cindy to bring in the girl's paperwork and set about studying it. Of course, she had top grades at her high school. Everything appeared to be in order. Now all that remained was her private interview. I buzzed Cindy and told her to send the girl in. Harmony had long, wavy blonde hair that fell in enticing ripples down her back. Her eyes were indigo, and her mouth was full and pouty. Her white button-down shirt strained around her ample breasts, and was tucked into the requisite plaid skirt. The skirt came to the middle of her slender, tanned thighs, but did not disguise the narrowness of her waist or the curviness of her hips. She would be enough to make any man's mouth water, but she was par for the course at Sweltings, so I calmly shook her hand, introduced myself, and guided her to a seat.

From above her, I could see down her shirt. She was wearing a black lace bra, which was against our dress code. I could also see that her breasts were tanned, so she obviously either sunbathed nude or used the tanning bed nude. I was reserving judgment for the moment, but again, this was nothing out of the ordinary for our ladies. I returned to my seat and began asking her the icebreaker questions about her school and activities. She crossed one leg over the other, exposing the length of one perfect thigh. She let out a little squeak, suddenly, as she dropped her pen and it rolled across the floor.

"Well, you can go pick it up, Harmony," I smiled at her. She scurried across the room and bent to pick it up, and my suspicions were roused that her underwear did not meet our dress code either. I caught a hint of black lace and more than a hint of skin, so I was almost certain it was a thong.

As she returned to her seat, I knew it was time for the most exciting part of the screening process. I examined her for a moment before clearing my throat and getting to the point. "Miss Adair, you are aware that our disciplinary procedures at this school are both top secret and highly effective, are you not?" She smiled eagerly and gushed about how much she had heard about the school's outstanding reputation, and how she would be willing to do anything to receive the benefits of the school's academic and moral standards.

My smile became slightly more lecherous, although she did not notice. "Very well. You will need to sign here that you will abide by any disciplinary actions we prescribe, never tell anyone about our disciplinary measures, and never complain about them to anyone." Without pausing a moment, she signed. This was exactly how I liked our new students. Naive, sexy, and completely in my power.

I looked at her calmly a moment more before beginning the real induction into the school. "Take off your shirt," I commanded. She looked startled and was about to protest when I held up her contract and smoothly added, "Miss Adair, it is part of the screening process to ensure you are thoroughly following the dress code. You may not protest. This is purely a disciplinary act which I assure you all of our graduates have undergone." This was certainly true. I had seen and examined every undergarment, not to mention every pair of breasts, in the entire school. She still looked hesitant, so I added, "Anyway, you needn't be modest. I can see your lacy black bra through your shirt."

She was blushing, but I could see that her nipples were as hard as rocks. Harmony began unbuttoning her shirt while I watched attentively. "Very good," I commented as she unbuttoned the last one and left it dangling open. "Now take it off and place it on the floor." She did as she was told and looked at me for directions. "Take off your skirt," I instructed. "Don't worry. I saw your thong earlier when you bent over to pick up your pencil." She blushed more furiously, but her breathing was slow and erotic; her legs were shaking already. She was clearly aroused. Maybe there was more to Harmony Adair than I had expected.

"Now come stand in front of me," I ordered, as her skirt dropped on the floor with a swish. Her body was a wet dream, but then, so was every other girl's in the school. Her lacy black bra and thong accented her deep tan and showed off her voluptuous curves. Her high heeled sandals and red toenail polish made her look like a seductress.

"Very nice," I stated in my best schoolmaster tone. She thanked me, and I smiled encouragingly at her. I walked around behind her and felt her body tighten as I examined it. Then I put my hands on her shoulders and heard her gasp--but not in fear. I smiled again. "Now, Harmony, I want you to turn and face this full-length mirror." I guided her, as she was in such an advanced state of both arousal and humiliation that she could barely stand.

Her eyes widened as she saw herself so exposed to me, a man she had barely met, standing behind her. "That's right," I confirmed. "You look like a slut." She whimpered and ground her hips back into mine. This unveiling nearly always had this effect on the girls, and I found it extremely pleasurable. "Now, now, Miss Adair, ladies don't grind their barely-clad pelvises into strangers." I lowered my hands to her hips and held them securely, controlling my own arousal by looking ahead to what would soon be happening on my desk. Patience made this process so much more delicious. When she stopped wriggling, I swatted her ample ass almost gently to let her know she had been naughty.

"Miss Adair, this bra you are wearing is simply inappropriate for our school. Remove it at once." She did so, as I eagerly waited for her breasts to drop out of the straining cups. This part never got old. They bounced out, one at a time, and her rose nipples looked so swollen they must have been painful.

"Why Miss Adair, you have very nice tits," I stated as if I were complimenting her on a well-written paper. "I will need to examine them, of course," I remarked. "In fact, I will need to examine them often for breast cancer." She opened her mouth as if to protest, but before she could, I had pinched one nipple between the thumb and forefinger of each hand. All that came out of her open mouth was a squeaky gasp. "Yes, I know Miss Adair, you were hoping I would do this," I crooned as I began twisting the nipples and kneading the ample flesh of her truly spectacular tits. "It was obvious from the moment you walked in the door with that whorish black bra on and your nipples jutting out like this. Go on. You can admit it to me."

Between gasps, she managed to pant, "Yes, sir, I was hoping you would examine my breasts."

"Call them tits, Miss Adair. That's what whores call them, and only a whore would want a complete stranger to play with her tits. Tell me what you wanted me to do."

"I wanted you to play with my tits, sir."

"Be more descriptive."

She was now making bucking movements with her hips and whimpering, but she managed to respond, "I wanted you to twist my nipples, grab my tits, suck them, bite them, fuck them. You made my nipples so hard the second I saw you, and I bent over so you could see down my shirt and so you would want to do exactly what you're doing right now."

"Very good, Miss Adair," I praised her. I rewarded her by letting her sit on my desk as I began sucking first one tit and then the other into my mouth. Her nipples were like candy, and I rolled them around and around my mouth. I gently nipped one, and I felt her stiffen. Without warning, I bit the other one hard, and she screamed as her body clenched, her head helplessly tossing side to side in the throes of orgasm. Yet again, I was happy that I had decided to soundproof my office. If anyone had heard any of the nubile young girls of the school screaming this way, I would have been completely mortified. My cock was hard, but even though her performance had been moving and she probably did have the best tits in the school, I wasn't ready to fuck her yet.

"That was very nice, Miss Adair. Very nice. I'm glad you are being so open with me. Now take off that ridiculous excuse for an undergarment. It doesn't cover anything, and I can see that it is sopping wet from your arousal."

She managed to get to her feet and remove her thong. Her pussy juices were beginning to drip down the inside of her thighs. I was going to enjoy this next part. "Miss Adair, tell me what just happened. Explain to me why your snatch is dripping wet after you have just let your new principal see you naked."

She looked slightly abashed, and kept her eyes down as she responded, "Sir, I wore inappropriate clothing to my interview, and as a result I had to remove it. But my principal is an extremely sexy man, so when he was examining my breasts--I mean tits," she corrected, looking sideways at me. When I nodded, she continued, "I ended up begging him to do all kinds of things to them. He turned me on so much that I came without him even fucking me."

"I see," I stated firmly. "You realize that was very naughty, Miss Adair? Sit on my desk and spread your legs. Wide." She did. "You've shaved your pussy, Miss Adair. Why would you do such a thing?"

"Because it feels good, sensitive," she breathed as I seated myself in my rolling chair.

"Are you a virgin, Miss Adair?" I asked, rolling closer to the desk.

"Yes, sir. I am only preparing for the day someone makes love to me."

"You mean, for the first time someone fucks you?" I asked sternly. I moved my hands to grasp her hips and began stroking her lower abdomen with my thumbs. "Whores get fucked, Miss Adair. And only a whore would shave her pussy because it feels good." She was whimpering and tilting her pelvis up, hoping her inflamed clitoris would connect with my roving thumbs, which had now reached the place where her pussy hair should have been. "Don't worry, Miss Adair, I am going to touch your pussy in a moment. Tell me how that makes you feel."

All she could manage was a moan, so I stopped stroking and waited. "Please don't stop," she breathed. "It turns me on so much that you are touching me. I want you to touch me lower and deeper."

"You know what word I want to hear you say, Miss Adair," I replied sternly. "And I expect more specifics."

She gasped as I positioned my thumbs on either side of her clit, hovering but not touching. "I want you to touch my pussy," she responded, as she bucked her hips forward into my hands, which I kept maddeningly out of reach. "I want you to pinch my clit in your thumbs and pound your fingers into my cunt. No one has ever done that before, but I want you to, I need you to, PLEASE DON'T STOP!" I took her clit between my thumbs and stroked my thumbs slowly up and down, rolling her clit between them. I traced her pussy lips between my thumbs until they came to the opening of her slick, hot cunt. Then I removed my hands and studied the writhing, whimpering girl on my desk for a moment, teasing her. She was making incoherent sounds, begging me to keep going, so tense. Without preparing her, I shoved two fingers into that tight, wet hole, and she screamed in pleasure, pushing her hips into my hand. I gave two more thrusts, and she had come again, but while her pussy was still squeezing my fingers, I kept thrusting them in and out until the spasms subsided.

"Now, Miss Adair, you see how you are unable to control yourself during sexual temptation?" I asked patronizingly. "You just let a complete stranger disrobe you, bite your tits, and finger-fuck your virgin pussy. In a moment, you are going to let him fuck you on his desk, and you are going to beg for it." Her eyes rekindled with passion. "You see, you are even excited at the prospect. Now, is this moral?"

"No, sir," she breathed.

"But you're going to beg me to fuck you anyway, aren't you?" I used my stern voice.

"Yes, sir," she replied with a hint of eagerness.

"So what does that tell you about yourself?"

"That I am a naughty girl, that I love sex, that I am a whore even though I am technically a virgin."

"Precisely, Miss Adair. Remember that when I'm finished with you." I began removing my clothes, and I saw those indigo eyes widen at the sight of my bulging, straining seven inch cock. "Touch my cock, Miss Adair. It is erect because you are a slut, and that is why I am going to fuck you with it."

She reached both hands gingerly toward my rock-hard cock and began to gently stroke it. Her hands were soft and warm, and the sensation was incredible. I hoped that one day I would have to punish her by making her deep throat me, and it seemed likely given how enthusiastically she had fallen to my advances. All thought stopped for a moment as she cupped the head of my cock in her soft little hand and squeezed gently.

"Very good, Miss Adair," I praised her. "You really are a natural at this." She pulled the hand around and continued her gentle pressure all the way to the base of my cock. After she had done this twice, she was panting. "Miss Adair? Is it turning you on to play with a stranger's cock?"

"Yes, sir," she moaned. "It's so hard, it's so big, and my pussy is aching to have it inside me. The more I stroke it, the more I want it pounding inside me. From the second I walked in, I was hoping you would set me on top of your desk and fuck me so hard I couldn't walk."

I had begun unconsciously stroking her tits again as she spoke, and she stopped talking with a gasp. I moved her hands away from my cock and positioned it at the entrance of her dark, swollen pussy. It was spasming just being close to my rock-hard cock. She was begging anyway. I pushed in slowly, but she beat her hips toward mine, begging me to do it harder, faster. Her cunt was so tight that I barely fit, but I began fucking her savagely, glorying in the pulsating, juicy virgin cunt I was devouring. She came again and again, but kept begging for more.

Finally, I was ready to release, but there was only one way I liked to cum in these whores. "Miss Adair, we are almost finished here," I stated, with a hint of a growl in my voice as a result of the rough sex. "Get on your hands and knees like the slut you are and tell me you want me to fuck you from behind."

She immediately cooperated as if she had been hoping I would make such a request. "Please, sir, fuck me from behind, fuck me like a slut, I'll do anything, just fuck me hard," she panted. I positioned myself behind her and pounded deep into her pussy so hard that her tits started jiggling. Then I did it again, harder, and watched those delicious tits slap her chin. Then I grabbed them and began kneading them in time to my thrusts. No matter how hard I fucked her, she asked me to do it harder, so I finally stopped holding back and she began screaming, "YES! YES! YEEESSS!" Finally, I felt her lapse into another orgasm, and with one final thrust, I joined her, squirting my cum deep into her pussy. This girl was the best fuck I'd had in weeks.

I took a moment to gather myself, and then stood. "Now Miss Adair, you will understand the reason for our first, most important rule. Twice a month, you must come to my office and beg me to fuck you. If I am unavailable, I may have one of our two assistant principals attend to you. It's obvious that you are a sex-crazed whore, and if you have no way to satisfy the urge, you will begin sleeping around. Today should be plenty of evidence for you. Am I right?"

"Yes, sir," she replied. "I am ashamed of my behavior today."

"Don't be ashamed, Miss Adair. It is completely natural to have sexual impulses. That is why we make these rules, so that you don't have to worry about when you will be able to have sex. From today, that remarkable pussy of yours is mine. Please reassure me that you understand."

She brightened. "Yes, sir. This pussy belongs to you."

"It should go without saying that you are NOT to have sex with any male who has not been cleared by me, nor should you have it at any time other than your scheduled one. I don't want other men touching that snatch."

"Yes, sir."

"If you are overcome with sexual desire, one of your roommates can help you alleviate it, but we do not allow masturbation. We will know if you attempt it. The punishment is quite severe."

"Yes, sir," she replied, slightly crestfallen. Obviously, this girl loved to masturbate. I imagined her sinking those delicate fingers into that tight cunt and licked my lips. God, I hoped she would decide to do it anyway. The video surveillance would be unbelievable, and the punishment would be even better. On the other hand, the surveillance tape of her and her roommate, Aubrey, would be equally satisfying.

"Our dress code requires you to wear the uniform bra and panties under your clothing. When you come for your bimonthly appointment, you may wear whatever underwear you wish, however. Do you have any further questions?"

"No, sir," she replied.

"All right, Miss Adair. You may use my shower to clean up, and then proceed to see Cindy, my secretary, who will direct you to your dormitory. I hope you enjoy your time with us."

"Thank you, sir," she replied, and her smile suggested that her gratitude was for more than my good wishes. She directed a longing glance toward my still-naked cock, but peeled herself off the floor and headed for the shower.

I looked at the agenda ahead of me and noticed that the rest of the day was full of administrative matters, but tonight, there would be a punishment to administer. God, I love my job.