Sweltings Academy Ch. 04

Story Info
Harmony tries to abstain from sex for 24 hours & fails.
6.4k words
4.76
49.2k
12

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four: Abstinence 101

I let the warm water of Mr. Ash's shower wash over me, hoping it would satiate the desire still pounding through my veins from my most recent trip to his office. I blushed as I remembered the intensity of the orgasm he had brought me to with that popsicle. It had been the culmination of the raging primal need for sex that had risen in me when I was punished for masturbating. A need which was only exacerbated when Jack and Rob had splattered their cum on my naked body.

I had a problem, though. Even though Mr. Ash had compassionately relieved some of the pressure on me by thrusting an icy popsicle in and out of my pussy, what I really wanted was his cock. I knew the real punishment was only beginning. No sex until after midnight tomorrow? Even if Aubrey returned early tonight, I would have to suffer twenty-seven hours of horniness or be punished again. Although I had secretly, deeply enjoyed tonight's punishment, the next one might be worse. I shivered under the soothing jets of the shower as I imagined all the things Mr. Ash could still do to me. The shiver was not entirely fearful.

***

Audrey did not return to our room until 6:30. She looked incredibly exhausted and was walking rather stiffly. She collapsed her petite but voluptuous frame onto her bed, curling into a ball. I asked if she was all right.

"Oh, Harmony," she replied, "I don't know. I had my appointment with Mr. Ash last night at 9." I gulped. That had been a mere fifteen minutes after I left his office. I had no idea she had an appointment with Mr. Ash. I thought she was supposed to be at home visiting her parents. Thank God she hadn't seen me after my little session.

She continued, her cat-like green eyes barely open. "He was like a madman. Something must have really wound him up before I came in, because he came almost immediately. You know I am forbidden to tell you exactly what we did, but it was exhausting." She shuddered, and I knew it was the same kind of shiver I had experienced in the shower earlier. Although Aubrey was much too proper to admit it, she had enjoyed her night with Mr. Ash. She rolled onto her back, stretching sensually. Since she only had two months until her nineteenth birthday, she was one of the few who Mr. Ash spent the night with. I was jealous, but kept it to myself. Finally, she continued her story. "Normally, after he cums, we just settle down to sleep, but last night he woke up four times wanting more. I've never seen him like that. Maybe it was my perfume?"

I let out a choked, nervous giggle. Her eyes darted sharply to the corners of her eyes, scrutinizing me. I pulled myself to a seated position, resting against the wall next to my bed so that I could see Aubrey's face, but I was embarrassed and found myself studying her luscious curves instead. I licked my lips nervously and confessed, "Aubrey... I'm not sure if this had anything to do with it, but fifteen minutes before your appointment, Mr. Ash was punishing me." Aubrey rolled onto her side, propping her head on her right arm. Her emerald eyes were blazing with curiosity. I added lamely, "I, umm, had been in his office for nearly two hours because they caught me masturbating."

"Harmony, why didn't you just wait until I got back? You know we're not supposed to touch ourselves!" she chastised me. Evidently feeling my eyes on her, she added seductively, "I would have gladly helped you." My eyes went back to her face to find her eyes roving over my body, and I blushed. Her hair was falling in shining waves around her like a red curtain, and I felt an irrational urge to cross the room to her bed and wrap myself in it. Our eyes locked for a moment, and Aubrey finally cleared her throat. "Well, Harmony, I suppose this means you won't be allowed any sex until after midnight?"

I buried my face in my hands, as I nodded. I heard her lower herself back to her pillow with a disappointed sigh and roll onto her back again. Just when I thought she was asleep, she murmured, "Be careful today, Harmony. You really don't want the punishment for breaking that rule, but Mr. Ash really likes to give it. And judging by the way he fucked me last night, he especially wants to give it to you."

I shuddered again, wanting and not wanting to experience this mysterious punishment.

***

At precisely 7:45, I was waiting outside Mr. Ash's door, where he had instructed me to arrive. I was wearing the school uniform: a white button-down shirt and a plaid skirt that fell a few inches above my knees. Over the button-down shirt, I wore a vest with the Sweltings crest emblazoned on it. The vest was an indigo color that exactly matched my eyes. I wore the knee-socks and flat black shoes that inevitably accompanied the outfit. I was nervous. Cindy, Mr. Ash's secretary, regarded me sympathetically. She had no clue what Mr. Ash did to the string of girls who visited his office, and most of us were aware that she was as dumb as a box of rocks. She was incredibly caring and nurturing, however, and as she turned to me I felt comforted.

"Mr. Ash will see you now, dear," she said perkily. "There's no need to be nervous. He won't bite!" I let out a nervous laugh. Of course Mr. Ash would bite. I liked it when he did. Too bad he wouldn't be doing it today.

Mr. Ash was holding the door for me, and when I entered, he closed it firmly behind me. I could feel his eyes on me, and I swallowed. I knew he was observing the telltale signs of arousal that he always inspired in me. My breathing was uneven, my face was flushing, my legs were shaking slightly, and most obviously, my nipples were hardening into rounded pebbles that even my uniform's padded bra, meant to conceal them, couldn't hide. I tried desperately not to think of Mr. Ash grabbing me, pushing my underwear aside from my crotch, and taking me savagely on his desk. I swallowed again as I realized he was regarding me with amused interest. Somehow he always seemed to know what I was thinking.

"Miss Adair, I would like to commend you on your admirable restraint for the past eleven hours. You only have sixteen to go." I couldn't help it. I groaned. Sixteen hours???? He smiled. Smug bastard. He seated himself at his desk and looked from its cluttered top to me. For a moment, there was a flash of desire in his eyes, and I had a feeling he had been having the same desk fantasy I did. He cleared his throat and continued in his best schoolmaster tone, the one that could nearly bring me to orgasm by itself. "Miss Adair, come here, please."

I walked shakily to stand before him. He brought his hands to the hem of my skirt, holding me captive with his chocolate brown eyes. I knew my own eyes had widened, startled at the liberty he had taken. He dropped his hands from the hem of my skirt and began to trace the firm line of my outer thighs with the tips of his fingers, inching them steadily higher. My eyes narrowed and blazed, and I felt my breathing quicken. He was going to fuck me. I was sure of it. And it wouldn't count as breaking the rules if he did it. His eyes were blazing into mine as his fingers crept higher beneath my skirt. He tucked his thumbs beneath the waistband of my white uniform bikini briefs and stopped. I moaned softly.

"Miss Adair, did you say something?" he asked breathily. It wasn't like him to be breathy. His desire for me had never been so obvious. Or maybe I just knew him better than I used to.

At any rate, I knew what he wanted to hear. I swallowed and responded, "No sir, but your hands on me turned me on so much that I couldn't help moaning. When I walked in, I was hoping that you were going to fuck me on your desk, and standing so close to it and you is making me so wet. I know that's naughty. Are you going to punish me? Could you punish me on top of your desk? Hard?" Yeah, I know, it was a little contrived, but this was the kind of begging that got results.

Without responding or removing his hands from the waistband of my panties, Mr. Ash rose from his chair and pushed me against his desk. See? Results. I wrapped my legs around his waist as I pulled myself on top of his desk, pulling him closer to me, needing to feel his cock inside me. Mr. Ash ripped my panties at the seams with a growl, and then he let go of me. At this abrupt loss of contact, I moaned and looked up into his face. He was smiling playfully at me again. Damn it. My legs were still wrapped around his waist and I could feel the hardness of his cock against my sensitive pussy. I tried to rub myself against him, but his hands were back around my waist, holding me steady.

He said sharply, "Kindly unwrap your legs from my waist, young lady. One would think you were a harlot." I know that he knows it turns me on when he talks to me that way. I unwrapped my legs, but I felt a surge of wetness between my legs, lubrication for the cock that was so close.

He grabbed my thighs and draped my legs over his shoulders. Then he leaned forward. I take yoga, so he was able to bend far forward with my legs over his shoulders. His face was nearly beside mine when he finally stopped. My knees were touching his desk, fully opening my pussy to him if he chose to take advantage of me. His warmth was penetrating me, tantalizing every inch of my body, and the hardness of his fabric-covered rod was so close to my aching cunt that I would have been writhing and bucking if he had not had my legs so effectively trapped. "Miss Adair," he addressed me with a voice as smooth and cool as silk. We might as well have been sitting across the desk discussing the weather. "I must remind you that you are forbidden to have sex until after midnight tonight. While I would obviously be the single exception, I am not willing to put you out of your misery yet." This was madness. What in the hell was he doing with me on top of his desk and why the hell did he rip my panties off if he wasn't going to fuck me? He gave a gentle, teasing thrust with his hips, and I moaned, "Oh God, please, sir, please take me!" He laughed gently and stood up, watching me attempt to pull myself together.

After a moment, he spoke as if he had not just been grinding his cock against me. "Doubtless, you are wondering why I removed your undergarment and laid you across my desk. I must confess, I was a little overzealous. Your fantasy was very tempting. You are getting quite good at this, Miss Adair." He spoke with simple surprised pleasure, as if I had just perfectly recited the periodic table of elements. His teacher voice. I closed my eyes as it pulsed through me. When I opened them again, he was holding a small bottle.

"Now, young lady, I must admit that I am quite hoping you will not succeed in restraining yourself until after midnight. I have delicious plans for that beautiful body if you fail." His eyes undressed me, and I liked it. He could tell, judging by the satisfied smile on his face. He unscrewed the lid of the bottle and held the open end against his thumb as he continued. "I also had another reason for removing your panties, although I would normally have done it less aggressively." His smile became self-mocking for a moment. "You see, they would have been completely soaked with your pussy juices in a few moments.. I am going to apply a solution to your clitoris that will heighten the blood flow toward it, thus heightening your arousal. The official reason for this is that I must be certain you have learned your lesson and can control your desire under any circumstances."

He upended the bottle so the solution coated his thumb. Then he pressed his thumb firmly against my clit and rubbed it up and down a few times, distributing the solution. I'm sure the wetness he found there made the distribution incredibly easy. Then he added, "I'm going to let you in on a secret, Miss Adair. I'm taking particular pleasure in applying this to your tempting pussy. I am firmly hoping you will be unable to resist the call of your body. I am quite eager to deliver the punishment." God, this was torture. Distributing the excess solution, he dragged his thumb between my labia to my aching canal and barely dipped it inside. I felt the walls of my pussy contract around his thumb, trying to pull it further in, but he calmly removed it and abruptly addressed me again. I barely understood what he said because the intensity of my desire was now thundering in my head and other parts of my anatomy.

"Now, Miss Adair, it is nearly 8:00. I will expect you to return for a second dose of this solution at 11:45. You may go."

***

It wasn't long before I realized that Mr. Ash had allies. On the way to my math class, Stan, the janitor, caught me in the hall. Leering at my tits, he offered to pound me into the corner of the janitor closet. The solution Mr. Ash had applied to my pussy actually made this offer tempting despite the fact that I barely know Stan. I walked away with the halfhearted excuse of tardiness, and Stan called after me that he would catch me later.

When I slipped into my math class, Mr. Jacobs flicked his eyes up and down my body several times, and I felt certain he knew I wasn't wearing panties. He seated me on the front row and gave me a practice worksheet. I nearly choked when I saw the first word problem: "If Harmony fucked Mr. Jacobs after class, how many times would she like him to pound his massive cock into her inflamed pussy?" I blinked, thinking it must have been the influence of the solution, but the subsequent questions were along the same line. "How many inches of Mr. Jacobs's eight inch cock would peek out of Harmony's massive tits?" "How many times could Mr. Jacobs spank Harmony's ass before she would beg him to cum on her ass cheeks?" "How many inches can Harmony spread her legs?" I spent an extremely uncomfortable hour and a half answering these questions.

At first I stared blankly at the page, but Mr. Jacobs leaned down beside me and asked, "Is there a problem, Miss Adair? Do I need to speak to you outside?" As he asked the second question, his hand had drifted toward question twelve: "How many buttons will Harmony have to sew back on her shirt if Mr. Jacobs takes her outside and rips off her shirt to play with her enormous jugs?" I let out a nearly inaudible moan, wanting anyone to ravage my sensitive breasts, and Mr. Jacobs heard it. Taking this for acquiescence, he had murmured, "Very good, Miss Adair. I can squeeze those tits and then fuck you up against the wall right out there. I think you will enjoy it." He was straightening up to start for the door when I pulled myself together and quickly began scribbling answers. With a look of disappointment, he walked away.

I have no idea what I wrote, but obviously it had not impressed Mr. Jacobs. He sternly asked me to stay after class for a moment. When everyone else had cleared out, he held my paper in front of him and began critiquing the answers. "Miss Adair, you have clearly not had your mind on your work today. In fact, you did not show any work at all. On question twenty, I asked you to find the area of your aureoles. You did not draw a diagram. Now take off your vest, your shirt, and your bra and draw a good, accurate diagram." I hesitated. He snapped, "Do it now, young lady, or there will be consequences."

Feeling a flush of arousal, I unbuttoned my shirt and unsnapped my bra. His eyes were greedily devouring my tanned 36 C breasts. He let out a low whistle and commented, "You have a great rack, Miss Adair." I blushed and self-consciously took one breast in my hand to measure the diameter of the pink aureole capping it. He licked his lips and offered assistance, but I managed to refuse..

Then he drew my attention to problem fifty. "Miss Adair, I asked you how many hairs are in your bush, and you answered that there were none. I will need to verify this. Lift your skirt and spread your legs." He came close and knelt between my legs. He raised his hands to stroke the bare area just above my pussy, apparently feeling for hairs. His hands felt amazing, and I moaned. He looked up sharply. "Miss Adair, you appear to be quite lubricated. You also seem to be enjoying my hands on you. I guarantee you would like my cock inside you. You must like being fucked if you shaved your pussy. Why don't you let me fuck you?"

God, this was tempting. His hands were inches from my swollen, inflamed pussy. All I would have to do is say yes, and this would all be over. Then I remembered Aubrey's warning and Mr. Ash's molten brown eyes flashed before me. In my right mind, I would never be tempted by anyone else. With a groan, I pulled myself away from Mr. Jacobs, grabbed my clothes, and practically ran out the door. Of course, Stan was there. His eyes raked across my exposed tits, but before he could offer me anything, I dashed into the bathroom and locked myself in a stall. I took a moment to resnap my bra, button my shirt, and pull my vest on. One thing I had to look forward to was that in two hours, Mr. Ash's thumb would rub against my clit again.

***

At 11:30, I made it to Mr. Ash's office without incident. I was a bit early, but he opened the door the moment I showed up. I had never been so attracted to him or anyone else in my entire life. The jacket he had been wearing earlier was on the back of his chair, and he had unbuttoned the first three buttons of his shirt to reveal his honey-colored skin. His sandalwood scent was driving me insane.

"Miss Adair," he began sternly. "I understand that you left Mr. Jacobs's office while he was attempting to correct your homework." I could see it would do no good to explain what Mr. Jacobs had really been doing. Mr. Ash was probably behind it. I hung my head and mumbled something about feeling ill.

"Ill, Miss Adair? From what Mr. Jacobs said, he was having quite a time keeping you from completely disrobing and pulling him out into the hall in the middle of class. This does not sound like the behavior of an ill person. If you had stayed in the room, would you have fucked your math teacher?" His voice was like a whip, a whip that raised chill bumps of pleasure on my skin. His eyes flicked to my arms, and I know he saw the bumps and knew what they meant. He was standing inches from me, and I felt his displeasure and desire like heated oil under my skin. .

I breathed, "Yes, I would have begged him to fuck me, and I didn't want to. I only like it when you do it."

"Be that as it may, such behavior is completely inexcusable. You should have better control of your sexuality than this, young lady. I have assigned you an hour-long lunch detention with Coach Marshal. You will not be permitted to leave. Now lift your skirt."

His sternness was washing over me like an elixir, more potent than the solution he had applied to my pussy earlier. I was moaning softly and steadily as I lifted my skirt, exposing myself to him. He applied the solution again with the same practiced ease. Then he paused a moment to observe me. "I would like you to remove your vest and leave it in my office," he said thoughtfully. "You know, Miss Adair, your eyes look quite lovely with that color." I blushed and murmured my thanks as I removed the vest. "Very good," he continued. "Now unbutton your shirt and remove your bra." I did as he asked, and as soon as my naked breasts were exposed, his eyes flickered with heat. "Bend over, slut," his voice crashed across me. I felt him stand behind me, hoping wildly that he was going to take me. Instead, he cupped the tips of my dangling breasts in his palms, squeezing them gently. He quickly removed his hands, and I felt a sudden rush of blood to my sensitive nipples. He had applied the solution there, as well.

"Now stand back up and put your shirt back on," he told me. I reached for my bra, but he lightly pulled it from my clutching fingertips. "No, Miss Adair, I don't think you will be needing this."

12