Sweltings Academy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a shrug, I quickly darted my head forward to take as much of him as I could into my mouth. Coach Marshal coughed when he slammed into the back of my throat, and I had a feeling he was disguising a grunt. He was as far inside me as I could take him, and I concentrated on breathing through my nose so I wouldn't gag. I swirled my tongue around and around his cock, gently sucking at the same time. I swallowed a couple of times, because I read somewhere that guys like that. Judging by the way he convulsively buried his hands in my hair, holding my head against him, I'd say the magazine was right. I pulled back slowly until he was out of my mouth, and then I quickly took him all in again. I did it again and again. I wanted to do this faster, but I didn't think I could do it without making noise. I traced my thumbs in teasing circles on the exposed flesh of the bottom of his shaft as I pumped him in and out of my mouth. His legs were tensed, and I knew he was fighting the urge to buck his hips and meet my mouth. I could tell he was incredibly close. I stopped the teasing thumb-circles and quickly, gently cupped his balls in my hands.

Then a spray of cum hit the back of my throat, and I began swallowing furiously. Nothing on earth tastes quite like cum, and even though Coach Marshal's didn't taste like Mr. Ash's, it was still amazing. I gulped and gulped, moving my mouth farther up his shaft as if I could pull more of it out that way. Finally, he stopped cumming, and he patted my head softly to let me know I needed to let him out of my mouth. I reluctantly let him go, feeling wetter than I have ever felt. I began to pull his boxers up, hesitant to cover that amazing piece of meat. I leaned forward and licked the head, and then I let myself take the head back in my mouth one more time. It was a lingering kiss that I only broke when Coach Marshal reached beneath the desk with both hands and pushed my shoulders back. Shit. I was probably in trouble now. I quickly moved back and finished putting his clothes back in place with trembling hands.

Then he slipped me another note. It said, "I have a gym class next period, so you're on your own. Don't move from under this desk. To pass the time, write down how it made you feel to suck my cock while all of your little friends were in the room. It better be good." I gulped. He would expect honesty. This was going to be horrible. I wondered if I would ever stop feeling embarrassed. But I couldn't afford for Mr. Ash to find out about what I did, so I grabbed the pen and paper Coach Marshal passed me and began writing.

12