Sweltings Academy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His smile was radiant as he turned toward me. The blood rushed to the surface of my lips. Sad but true--I had never been kissed before, not on the lips. Now I was inches from my first kiss. I was acutely aware of the smooth leather arm of the couch against my back and the sharp, musky smell of his cologne. My hand was still against his face, and I stroked his cheek with my thumb. He smiled softly and reached his hand to my right cheek, mirroring my action. His hand smelled like soap, and I inhaled deeply.

Then I let my eyelids drift nearly closed, watching through my eyelashes as his glittering eyes drew closer. He brushed my lips with his, a sweeping left-to-right motion, and I gasped. My eyes opened enough to see him smile, and then he pressed his lips more fully against mine. It was a soft kiss, chaste and gentle. I rested my right hand against the softness of his brushed leather jacket, wanting to wrap him around me.

We broke the kiss and stared into each other's eyes, our faces inches apart. "Wow," he breathed.

Then I buried my hands in his hair, pulling his head back down to me. This time we kissed with more heat. I turned, stretching my legs across his lap. His arms went around me, clutching my body close to his. His tongue darted across my lips, and I parted them in surprise. I felt him smile as he teasingly pressed his tongue into my mouth, flicked my tongue playfully, and withdrew. He raised his hand to my cheek again, barely touching me. Then he moved his lips against mine firmly once more before releasing my mouth.

I let my head fall to his shoulder and he propped his chin on top of my head. He stroked my hair as he held me. The masculine scents of his jacket and cologne filled my head, and I sighed as I hugged him close.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked.

"That this morning, I never thought one of the things I would go through today would be my first kiss."

"You're shitting me," he laughed.

I snuggled closer to his jacket and said, "No."

"Wow," he said again. "Wow." After a pause, he added, "Well, how was it?"

I sat up and looked at him appraisingly. "You know... I'm really not sure." I pursed my lips. "Maybe we should try again?"

He laughed and kissed me again, and I drank the feeling of him, his lips, his body. When he pulled away this time, I knew my eyes were swimming.

"Well?" he asked, sounding both breathless and amused at the same time.

"That was better than sex," I gasped.

He raised an eyebrow. "Maybe you've been doing it wrong."

I rolled my eyes and got up, smiling. "See if I ever compliment you again."

He shrugged and got to his feet, too. "Do I take it that you want to see me again so that you can avoid complimenting me? Because it's kind of a stupid threat if you aren't ever going to see me again. Kind of takes the awe out of my impression of your self-restraint."

I giggled. Actually giggled. Then I said, "Damn. I guess I will have to see you again sometime."

"When?"

I frowned. "I don't know," I answered. "I'm not sure if we're allowed to see boys." Then I looked at him. I realized I didn't care. If I was fucking Coach Marshal and getting away with it, I could sure as hell sneak out and see Ty. "Friday night?"

He broke into a relieved smile and said, "Sounds good. I'll be prepared to test your no-compliment policy. But I guess I better get you back to the locker room now."

"Thank you for this afternoon," I said. "It was the best time I've ever had."

"Ditto," he said, and the look in his eyes told me he meant it.

I went to him and stood on tiptoe to give him a gentle kiss. When I stopped kissing him, he let out a sigh that was nearly a moan. He said, "There is just no way that you've never kissed anyone before." Then he kissed my forehead and took my hand as we went out to his car. I was about to return to harsh reality.

12