SWES: Interrogation

Story Info
Dark Jedi Asajj interrogates stubborn spec ops commando.
2.4k words
4.64
46.7k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

edited by Andrew Plechanty

*

"I am Advanced Recon Commando A-17, call sign Alpha under the command of General Kenobi. That is all I am authorised to reveal."

The hooded figure paused in the doorway as his defiance echoed through the metal torture cell. Seconds passed. A drop of blood welled from a cut on the ARC trooper's thigh, suspended for a moment before succumbing to gravity. The gentle ting it made as it hit the floor synchronised with the ring of Asajj Ventress's boots as she strode toward her prisoner.

"You bore me," she replied conversationally. "Do you have any idea how many times you've said that? Do you have any idea how tedious this is getting?

A knife flew into Asajj's gloved hand and she casually ran the durasteel edge over his chest, opening yet another long cut.

"I have cut you once every time you have failed to answer a question. Coincidentally, that also happens to be the number of times you've told me you're A-17." Her casual countenance did nothing to betray her frustration.

"Where are the Republic's primary medical facilities?"

The question hung in the air even after her Force imbued voice stopped echoing through the room.

"I'm impressed clone. You've proved surprisingly hard to break."

"I'm not trained to answer questions!" he spat.

She shrugged. "Let's try something new."

"Do I get a choice?"

She pretended to consider for a second. "No," she offered as she sliced his boxers off.

Asajj stepped back to admire her handiwork, her eyes roaming over the ARC trooper suspended helplessly on the torture rack. She felt a familiar warmth spreading between her legs as she took in the countless cuts on his hard body, followed by a sharp pang of arousal as she took in his limp manhood, hanging thick between his legs.

"Clone, you must realise that you are merely cannon fodder to the Republic. Tell me what I want to know and I will give you a new life. You are strong and fit, you will be able to find work, live your life in peace. Maybe find a girl to keep you company, make her scream with that thick cock of yours."

A flicker of doubt flashed across his eyes at the last comment, immediately chased away by determination. "I am Advanced..."

Asajj blocked out his droning voice as she laid the case she'd brought on a bench and flipped it open. She selected a syringe and needle and carefully drew out a measure of smoky red liquid from a Sith vial. She drew herself up to her full height, a bemused look on her face as she waited for him to finish.

"That is all I am authorised to reveal."

"Thank you for sharing that," she smiled at him before slamming the needle into his neck and depressing the plunger.

The ARC shivered as the potent Sith potion flooded his bloodstream. Even as it imbued his blood, it began to vaporise, seeping through skin and bone and condensing as sparks that coarsed along his nerves; across his synapses, racing up, into his brain, and out, along his limbs.

Then, blood, spark and steam all converged on his groin, the sudden rush of blood and the powerful aphrodisiacs surging into his semi-hard cock and giving him an immediate erection. Alpha groaned, his cock so hard and swollen it was painful. Indeed, his impressive eight inch erection now measured over 11 inches and his cock was almost as thick as his muscular forearms.

Asajj lustfully raked her eyes over the muscular stud hanging limp in his restraints, dizzy as blood continued to flow from his head to inflate his distended cock. "I'll be back for those co-ordinates" she declared as she stalked out of the cell.

Alpha roared his frustration the instant the thick metal door slammed shut, his painfully throbbing cock so hard and so swollen, craving relief. His nerve synapses retained sparks of the Sith potion, amplifying every feeling.

Incredulously, Alpha felt himself trying to reach his cock, desperate to jerk his enormous erection off. He lifted his lower body using his powerful abs, trying to raise his cockhead within the reach of his manacled hands. He almost screamed in frustration as the chains on his ankles snapped tight, the glistening tip of his cock no more than an inch from his hands and steadily leaking pre-cum.

***

Again, the ARC roared, writhing violently in his chains as his impotence and frustration overwhelmed him. Wildly he thrust his hips up, trying desperately to find relief, his well-defined chest rippling with the effort. A steady flow of pre-cum continued to gush from his swollen cockhead, flowing in rivulets down his shaft and balls and dripping into a pool between his legs.

Asajj smiled at the hologram of her prisoner trying desperately to get himself off. She lay on a leather couch, naked except for her cloak, legs spread wide.

She casually dipped two slender fingers into her wet pussy. Each scream that bounced off the metal walls of torture cell, reproduced perfectly for her pleasure, sent a bolt of pleasure lancing deep through her core, every spasm that wracked the stud's body sent a corresponding spasm through her pussy.

***

His finely honed combat clock told him it had been exactly one hour when Ventress returned. Alpha was sure his combat clock lied. His violent struggles had in no way reduced. Instead, his continued frustration saw him ever more desperately trying to touch himself. To stroke his thick meat, already slick with pre-cum. Even the sudden appearance of Ventress at the door of the cell failed to give him pause.

"The co-ordinates?"

Silence, broken only by the rattling of chains as the ARC trooper continued to writhe.

She stalked forward until she was right in front of the suspended trooper. She looked him in the eye as she scraped a single ebony nail along the underside of his balls. "Where."Another roar echoed through the metal chamber as a spasm shot through the trooper. She waited for the convolutions to die down. "Are." Two fingers scraped the sides of his balls. A scream as he began to convulse again.

"They?"

A moment of silence. And then she ran her fingernail along the underside of his cock, brushing from root to swollen crown. This time, Alpha was not the only one to shiver. Asajj struggled to stay impassive as a spike of pleasure ripped through her pussy. The impotence of his scream as he slammed violently against his restraints washed over her, building into a roaring climax as it continued to ring through the cell. Her legs gave way and she had to call on the Force to steady herself. But Alpha was too far gone to notice.

Asajj recovered first. Reaching into her cloak, she pulled out a slim case. She slid it open to reveal another syringe. "Last chance?" she offered. She shrugged, emptying it into his thigh before he managed to choke out a response.

His reaction was immediate. He gasped, dropping limp as if winded. Every muscle between his legs suddenly snapped tight. And then the overpowering arousal flooded back in.

"What have you done to me witch?"

She simply grasped his manhood, her pale hands not even reaching halfway around his swollen member. With a single, sensuous movement, she stroked him from base to tip before stalking out.

Alpha roared as his orgasm built deep in his balls, his hips thrusting out as the boiling contents of his balls surged forward. But he did not come; his pelvic muscles were clamped too tightly to allow him release. Instead, he spasmed maniacally as he struggled to release his load. Then the world went black.

Asajj barely made it outside of the cell before her legs gave way. She screamed as her orgasm ripped through her, her pussy clenching as waves of pleasure overtook her. Inside, Alpha fainted. She gingerly picked herself up off the floor.

***

It was the throbbing between his legs that pulled him back to consciousness. The throbbing that quickly became a burning need. Alpha woke up with a roar of frustration.

As he came to his senses, he realised he was not alone. His eyes focused on two young women standing in the doorway. One was a blue Twi'lek and the other a red head human. His trained eye identified them as sex slave and space pirate respectively. Only he didn't care what they were. The only thing he cared about was the fact that the two stunning women were naked except for seven inch heels.

Slowly, he realised what Asajj was up to. He shut his eyes, urging himself to calm down. He willed his raging erection to soften, struggling against the overpowering force of the Sith potion still coarsing through his bloodstream.

The clicking of their heels told him they were walking across the cell, towards him. Alpha let out an involuntary twitch as he sensed them stop right in front of him.

A loud groan slipped from his lips as he felt the redhead's waist-long hair brush over his swollen cock. Instinctively, his hips snapped forward, brushing against the silken curtain and eliciting another groan. She flicked her head and her hair swished over the tip of his saturated cock and balls. He roared.

Unable to resist, Alpha opened his eyes. Big mistake. The pirate gave him a sultry stare as she deliberately turned her head, inflicting an impossible ache on his manhood.

He shut his eyes tight, but it was too late. Her image was burnt into his mind. He felt her stand up as her hair brushed one last time over his swollen cock. She whispered in his ear, "I begged for the privilege to fuck that trunk between your legs."

The redhead stepped back smartly as the Twi'lek began to pour warm oil on the trooper's spear. She laughed throatily as he roared, the chains whipping around as he struggled against the sensations she knew were overtaking him. She opened another bottle and began to work on his ass.

Alpha groaned as the oil finally ran dry. He could feel it running down his chest, down his throbbing cock, down his ass crack. He felt it dripping off his swollen balls, hanging between his legs.

And then, he felt a hot tongue flick against the underside of his cockhead. He thrust hard, right into the Twi'lek's hot blue mouth. Again, his orgasm surged forwards, only to be knocked back. She swirled her tongue around the helmet of his cock, straining to push the head of his cock past her throat.

Again, he could resist opening his eyes, drinking in the sight of the nubile blue Twi'lek, her hot blue mouth stretched over his immense cock. Seeing his attention, the Twi'lek smiled, hefting her perfectly spherical blue tits and brushing her erect brown nipples against his shaft. The roar slammed through the soundproof cell walls.

He tried to close his eyes again, but he couldn't draw his eyes away from the gorgeous girl servicing him. And then the redhead knelt down, the Twi'lek shuffling to the other side of his cock. "I want your dick in my throat." With a wicked grin, the redhead slammed her head toward his pelvis, her tanned legs giving her the leverage to take his now fourteen inch length down her throat.

The sight of his cock, clearly visible down the redhead's throat drove him over the edge again, and he tried in vain to come.

The two women waited patiently for him to stop writhing. When they were sure they had his attention, they leaned forward and began to lick his cock together. Slowly, they licked along his length, leaving a trail of saliva. Short flicks from the underside of his cock to the top, the two women often touching tongues.

And then they reached his cockhead and began to kiss around the swollen knob. Their tongues lashed against his cock as they duelled. Saliva dripped from the length of his shaft, mixing with the warm oil.

They switched to his balls, each sucking one into their mouth as they stroked him off together. The sensation of slender fingers sliding over the tip of his dick drove him unconscious again as his body refused to come.

The redhead smiled as he fainted. With a wicked grin, she hefted his shaft and slapped his balls. Hard. Alpha screamed as a searing pain jolted him back into consciousness. He focused on the bitch who had just slapped him. She grinned up at him, and backhanded his balls.

"ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!" his howl echoed through Ventress's fortress.

"Better." Her red hair shimmered as she rose to her feet. The Twi'lek positioned herself behind the suspended trooper as the redhead climbed onto him, holding her dripping wet pussy above the tip of his cock.

Alpha groaned as he felt her wetness dripping against his tortured cock, the throbbing pain in his balls giving way to a more insistent throbbing in his cock.

She smiled at him, and then impaled herself on his spear. He grunted as her entire weight bore down on his cock.

"FUUUUUCK YES OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO FUCKING BIG FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

Her fingers twisted her nipples as she felt the monstrous intrusion violate her pussy. It felt so full she was sure she'd die.

Alpha groaned, the amazingly hot sheath of wet pussy sliding torturously down his length. He barely noticed that he was holding her up with only his iron pole as she grasped his shoulders and began to ride him.

"FUCK YES! FUCK! OH MY GOD! URRRRG! SHIT! FUCK! ARRRRG!" she lost control, her pussy convulsing all around the impossibly monstrous cock embedded deep in it. Orgasms blended together as she continued to mindlessly ride his cock. Sweat poured down her milky white tits and down her ample cleavage, dripping onto his chest.

"OH MY GOD. YES GIVE ME THAT COCK! SO GOOD! SO GOOD! FUCK, YOU LIKE THAT TIGHT PUSSY?"

Amazingly, through the indescribable torture of her tight pussy, Alpha still felt the Twi'lek lick his balls. And he fainted.

SLAP. He jolted back into awareness. Impossible sensations surged through him; the feeling of the redhead's slippery pussy, gripping every ridge of his cock; the hot texture of the Twi'lek's tongue caressing his balls. The sound of pussy squelching around his cock. The smell of two immensely aroused pussies. The taste of her sweat, dripping on his face. The sight of her gravity defying orbs, shaking as she bounced on him. He slipped into a coma.

*

Leave me some stars and some love. Story requests welcome.