Swim Coach Ch. 02

Story Info
Next practice, the break is even more surprising.
1k words
3.83
68.7k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next practice started off in the typical fashion. Jill read her romance novel ignoring the pool for the first 45 minutes. She purposely concentrated on the book as her plans had her too excited and she needed the distraction.

Jill had worn a thin short sleeve tshirt with the team motto:"My wake, your funeral", with a matching, modest-length denim shorts, and her new daniblack blue toe-ring sandals that was bought on Zappos and delivered that morning.

"Ok, time for a break" Jason announced. The sound of his deep Josh Turner voice broke thru her mental wall and she hurriedly put the book down. He was climbing out of the pool, water dripping down his back and off his wet Speedos that clung to his gorgeous ass. He turned and looked her way. "Jill, do you have a minute to discuss an upcoming meet now?" She giggled to herself at the unintentional pun in his words.

"I need a parent to help with the carpool and bring snacks and I am hoping you can help. "

"Sure."

She glanced at his front, but he was not in his aroused state, yet. YET. Even so, his package still filled out the suit nicely.

She nodded, gathered her purse and book, and followed him into his office, her sandals clacking and echoing throughout the pool building.

As before, he closed the door but this time without her bidding.

With a sheepish look he started, "Well, last night was rather unusual and---"

"Ssshhh..." As before, she hushed him with a finger on his lips...then trailed the frosted blue fingernail down to his chest, neatly between his nipples, his six-pack abs...and then continuing the movement over the front of his soaking Speedos, which quickly stretched its limits. NOW he was aroused.

Rivulets of water were trickling down his torso—leaning forward her tongue caught one hanging off his nipple. He shivered. Gliding her face across his chest and down to his belly button, she swooped up each droplet.

He had held his breath, not even twitching during her intensive effort to clear the pool water from his upper half. Jill looked Jason directly in the eyes, then with a wry smile, bent down, and her tongue darted out of mouth and swooped down onto his stuffed suit. She leisurely licked the bulge from bottom to top. He moaned. Jill stood up, ran her tongue across her lips. Chlorine, water, Lycra and man all intermingled to create a wonderfully strong taste.

Smirking, she sat back on the desk, slipping off her sandals. He moved forward, aggressive, anxious to take her into his arms, but she shook her head.

He stopped, puzzled, than started to pull down his suit but she stopped him with another shake of her head and a sly teasing grin. He was even more confused.

"You taste great thru the Speedos and I am sure you taste even better with them off, but let's hold off on that until next week. For now I want to try something else..."

Leaning back onto the desk, she slid her feet out of her open-toed sandals. She laid her left foot on his thigh, then moved her other bare foot onto his bulge. A toenail traced its outline, and then flicked underneath. His eyes turned skyward, his face tensing as the sensation travelled up his body.

She loved his reaction.

:"Your balls are so sensitive...I love that!" Jill exclaimed in a husky voice...She patted her toe on one testicle then the other. Even with Speedos on, she knew where each tap should land. It felt like holding a marshmallow, and she could fill the sac jiggle with each tap.

Now she moved her other foot up, and squashed his cramped cock between them. And squeezed, eliciting new sounds from Jason. He fell back against the door for support.

Her feet rubbed...and rubbed...Jill treasured the feel of the silky material on her soft soles, and kept rubbing ...Shifting her position, her bent toes wrapped themselves around the perpendicular shape of his suit, flexing and scraping the curved length as much as the wet suit rubbery suit allowed. Then she shifted back to chafing his thinly covered cock with her soles, next her heels, pressing hard, soft, then hard again.

Jason's fists balled up, his cheeks flushed and his breathing became raspier, as he tried to hold his control...but couldn't any longer.

"Uggh...." His Speedos arched up between her feet and she was impressed as it lurched no less than six times.

He grinned sheepishly at first then as he looked down, his mouth widened in silent horror. He realized he had cum in his suit and now had to go out there to finish the practice.

Jill laughed inwardly to herself then said to him aloud "Hush...there's nothing to worry about". She slid her feet back into the blue open-toed sandals.

Lowering her face once so she was eyelevel with his suit, she peered carefully seeing if any traces of white showed. There were none. Satisfied, like a snake's, her tongue flicked out again, doing a quick dance over the front of his suit, before retreating between her lips.

This time it was a salty, tangy taste mixed with the chlorine and Lycra. She swirled her tongue around in her mouth fully relishing the flavor,

Then her eyes were back on his and she said "Nothing shows and when you go back out there, just jump in the water. That's the beauty of Speedos and a pool! " She beamed at him as his cheeks turned crimson.

With that she stood up, opened the door and exclaimed in a voice just louder than normal for the others outside "Ok, Jason, that's enough on the swim meet. I'll call the other parents and let you know who is available for the carpool."

And with that she went back to her book, to wait out the end of practice. Every few minutes, however, she ran her tongue over her lips, savoring, and waiting until next week's practice!