Swimmer Taken Ch. 01

Story Info
Swimmer is taken by man who has always wanted her.
1.6k words
4.13
163.3k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The best part of it was, she had a routine. He never would have been able to get her if she hadn't been so damn predictable. Sure, she was hot -- long, lean body from her daily workouts, thick dark hair that he had never glimpsed out of its braid, beautiful firm tits. But he wasn't about to go for her in a gym full of old ladies getting their daily workout or soccer moms bringing their kids to practice.

She always avoided the crowds though. She'd show up promptly at 7:30 pm, flash a smile at the clerk manning the front counter, and head downstairs to the locker room. Within 10 minutes she'd be at the pool in her suit, her curves straining at the clinging fabric. She would do an hour of laps, rarely pausing, and get out just as the gym began its usual closing announcements. By 9 pm she was striding with her long legs toward her car. He was always there to watch her.

She'd rejected him, that was why it was her fault he had to get her. He'd attempted to start several conversations with her during her swim, when he had managed to get the lane next to her. She was unfailingly polite and always exchanged a few words with him. She was also obviously uninterested. He still hadn't managed to get her name. God damn it, he just wanted to peel away that swimsuit, put his hands on her, to hear her scream and moan as he pumped into her. It was hard to swim next to her every night with the blood pounding in his ears and an erection in his shorts, her gliding by obviously so unaware of him. It was time for that to change.

It had been snowing that night, a mean, hard ice that clung to the trees and the streets. Only a few diehards were at the gym now, he noted, and wondered if she would be there. Then there she was, striding across the pool deck, nodding to the lifeguard before slipping into the water. He lost the rhythm of his swim and came up choking on water. It didn't matter though. Tonight was the night.

He got out a few minutes before she would, nodding casually to the lifeguard as he walked by, and headed to the locker room. After making a fast stop at his locker he ducked into the women's room.

Fortunately for him it was set up the same as the men's, and it was easy to tell there was nobody in there. He positioned himself on a bench in one of the shower stalls, praying he picked a close one. He heard her come in a few minutes later and start the shower a couple of places down from his. She was humming.

...

She positioned herself under the spray, braced her hands on either side of the shower controls, and closed her eyes, allowing the spray to beat on her neck and run down her back. She sighed then and reached back to pull the elastic from her hair, working a hand through it until the braid had come loose and the wet curls tumbled free. It had been nice tonight, she thought, swimming with hardly anyone else in the pool. Maybe she'd go home and treat herself to a glass of wine with dinner.

She heard motion behind her, but wasn't fast enough to turn before strong hands closed over hers. A large body pressed against her back and pushed her against the wall. Air rushed out of her lungs as she was crushed against the shower controls and she gasped as she fought. It was no competition though; he simply bracketed her wrists with one of his big hands and kept her against the wall with his body weight. She only stopped when she felt something slim and hard pressing against her ribs. The knife would find the swimsuit a paltry defense and slice into her without a problem.

She sagged against the wall then, chest heaving, her wrists still held above her head, and concentrated on regaining her lost air. He was still against her, panting into her ear, and she could feel his erection grinding into her bottom through the thin material of the suit. A distant part of her refused to acknowledge what was going to happen; the rest of her screamed for her to free herself.

She felt the knife ease away from her ribs, and he shifted her hands and pushed her until she was back under the warm spray of the water again. In a gross parody of what had minutes before been a relaxing pose, he spread her hands on either side of the shower controls so that the water once again hit the back of her neck. This time she barely felt it.

"Keep them there unless you want to get cut."

His voice was deep and harsh, and when he released her wrists she trembled but didn't move. She felt him move back away from her, and then his hands were on her hips, pulling them back towards him. He pushed a knee between her legs and forced her to spread them. The water flowed down her back, running into her ass and down her legs. She restrained a sob and closed her eyes when she felt the knife against her again.

It sliced through her suit with a couple of quick rips, and she shuddered as she felt the flat blade run across her ass and cut off the strip that covered her cunt. The suit flopped with a wet sound to the floor of the shower and she cried out as his body quickly covered her naked one.

He was panting fast now, and his hands came up around her ribcage and squeezed her breasts, pinching the nipples mercilessly. She bucked against him, helpless to free herself, pushing back only to feel his erection against her bare ass now. He moaned and, keeping one hand on her breast, pushed the other one between her legs. He spread her legs wide with his, letting the water run down her belly and onto her clit. Letting go of her breast, he pushed on her back, forcing her to bend further over, and pulled her hips up and back, showing her little shaved pussy open to him, gleaming with damp.

"Put your hands on the railing there. Now!"

She obeyed with a sob, and he put his hand back down, letting his fingers graze against her clit and then pushing one deep into her. She moaned as he withdrew and then pushed two fingers in, working them in and out until he was sure the dampness he felt was hers and not the hot water still streaming around them. His cock felt as through it was about to burst.

"I'm going to fuck you, bitch." He panted as he positioned himself behind her and grabbed her hips.

"Fuck you hard and fast until you scream." He used one hand to guide his cock to her cunt hole and then thrust hard and deep into her. He felt her buck forward as she screamed and struggled, begged him not to fuck her. He laughed low in his throat.

"Too late now bitch." As he pushed into her he pulled her hips back towards him, forcing her to cooperate. She was tight, so tight, and as he slammed into her he felt her cunt muscles squeeze him.

"Yeah, oh yeah, good bitch, squeeze me, squeeze me hard, you like that bitch, you like it don't you?" He panted and ground himself into her like a wild thing.

As she moaned he forced himself to slow his pace, pushing his cock into her and easing out, and then leaned forward and grabbed one of her breasts. She moaned again as he pinched her nipple, working it hard, and he felt her squeeze his cock hard with her cunt.

His wavering control broke, and he released her breast and slammed into her, hands grinding into her hips, thrusting hard and fast, unable to control his actions. He barely heard her whimpers, didn't feel the water coming down on them, just heard the slap of his skin against hers and the feel of his cock in her hot wet cunt.

Just as he was about to cum he felt her body tense and shake, heard her scream of release, felt her cunt tighten and release in waves of orgasm. He threw his head back and ground his cock into her one last time, unloading his juice into her with a few hard thrusts.

As he slipped his cock from her she moaned and trembled. Her knees buckled and then she was kneeling on the hard floor, her hands still on the railing above her, the water still cascading down over her skin. She felt weak and used up, as if her muscles wouldn't support her if she tried to stand.

"Hello! Anybody still in here? Gym's closing!" A cheerful male voice echoed from the other side of the door to the showers seconds before it was pushed open. Their lifeguard stood on the other side of the door, jaw dropping as he saw her on the floor naked and his friend Rob standing over her, also naked.

"Rob, man, what the fuck?" She moaned at his voice and her butt dropped limply to the tiled floor as she curled up against the wall.

"Hey Tony." Rob calmly bent down and picked the knife up off the floor.

"She's a great fuck, just like we thought she would be. Why don't you have a go?" He strode out of the shower stall and flashed a grin at Tony as he walked by.

"She's all ready for you."

*

Want another chapter? Vote and tell me what you think!