Swimmerboy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Third Best smiled through a closed mouth of tollhouse she seemed very maternal. But when she rested her hand on my bare thigh, I felt definite pressure in my groin and returned instantly to adulthood. Our break from sex to recover from being raw had gone long enough and she was obviously interested again. Her hand moved slowly up and down my muscled, hairless thigh several times before pulling open my baggy shorts leg so she could slide her hand in and feel my growing erection.

My chest swelled with breath and I felt blood rushing to my groin in a great tide. Fucking all over the house we had both long violated her rule of no physical contact outside the bedroom. Not that it mattered. The windows faced west to the Rockies and there were no neighbors nearby. I lowered my head to kiss her but she dunked her cookie and stuck it in my mouth. I returned the favor, my other hand moving along the inside of her thigh. Her other hand did nothing but hold my erection. I touched a napkin to her lips, removing crumbs and milk mustache which made her smile until a look of passion swept it away when my finger found and moved her hard little clitoris. She pulled at the back of my neck with one hand until I bent and kissed her. Her other hand held my erection, her fingers tracing its contours.

She slowly let go of my hard on, broke the kiss, slid off her stool and carried our plates and glasses to the kitchen sink. I followed closely. While she rinsed them I wrapped arms around her from behind, bent down and kissed her silky neck. Her head tilted to the side a little opening up that side of her neck to my lips. I applied gentle love bites there then down and across her shoulder while unbuttoning and opening her blouse. She shrugged me out of love bites each time she bent to put a glass or plate into the open dishwasher but didn't stop me from holding her and pulling her to me each time she stood upright again. When she started washing the cookie sheets I slid hands from her waist to her boobs, caressing them through her bra. She let out a contented sigh. I was so much taller the hard on in my shorts pressed into her lower back. Then I slid hands down her front into her shorts and panties were my fingers found her wet sex.

Still holding dish mop and cookie sheet she turned and lifted her face, her eyes bright with passion. I dropped my lips to hers and pushed my tongue in her mouth. She hummed through our kiss as my fingers rubbed her little nub side to side, spread her lips and plunged inside her.

"God you are so distracting," she sighed, licking her lips when we came up for air.

With my hands still in her panties I knelt behind her pulling them down with me in one swift motion. Sliding hands all the way up the backs of her legs I spread her cute little butt in my large swimmer's hands. She arched her back pushing her butt towards me until her open wet pussy appeared before my eyes. Her mouth issued quiet gasps as my lips kissed and pulled at her labia. I heard the faucet run. She kept washing the cookie sheets while I ate her trimmed pussy. When I stuck my tongue inside her she leaned back a little almost sitting on my face though my hands clamped on her hips and butt held much of her weight. My tongue tasted the pink walls of her love. Then I shifted her back a bit and started tonguing her clitoris. Her breath caught, gasped, caught again, gasped—you get the picture—while she worked over the sink.

I heard the last cookie sheet clatter in the strainer. She wiggled out of my grasp and shut the dishwasher but I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her strongly to me, kissed her from behind and lifted her blouse off her. Her arms moved behind her, unhooked and pulled her bra away then snapped the waistband of my shorts.

"Take these off," she said, stepping out of hers.

I kicked them off, pushed her against the countertop and pushed my big cock into her aching hungry pussy from behind. She's so short I had to squat to do it. She let out a long broken gasp and strained up on her tiptoes as I penetrated her. When I pushed too far her right hand immediately came back and palmed my abdomen in the classic Heisman. I backed off and pumped her slowly while she clung to the edge of the counter humming and gasping her delight over the sink.

Staying in my squat I put my hands next to hers on the counter and stopped thrusting, biting her back then kissing her neck and shoulders from behind until she turned her head and pressed lips to mine.

"Why did you stop?" she gasped, breaking the kiss, her face next to mine, her eyes opening.

"You move," I said.

"Huh?" she hissed.

"You know you want to."

"Nnnnn... fuck... nnnn... nnn... nnnnnnnnnnn!" she moaned as she began sliding back and forth on my shaft. Slowly at first, then faster, then changing the depth to which she took me, then screwing her hips in circles, she moved every way she needed to pleasure herself on my teen cock. Soon the kitchen was filled with the fap, fap, fap, fap of her butt slapping hard against my thighs as she slammed back, urgently taking my love rod to the hilt. A squealed scream announced her orgasm. I let go of the sink and wrapped arms around her from behind. Her whole body quivered and trembled in ecstasy. Lost in the throes for a few minutes with her eyes closed, she opened them, turned and met my lips. When she let go of the sink I sat down on my haunches pulling her down into my lap with me. There we remained coupled on the kitchen floor, my hands caressing every inch of her body until she pushed up and slid off me, her crazy wet pussy so tight it popped.

"Stand up," she said.

I stood naked next to her in the middle of her kitchen. The aroma of fresh baked cookies still filled the room. Naked next to me, her tanned body flushed and glistening from sex, she took my right hand in both of hers. Her eyes followed one hand as it moved slowly up my forearm, fingertips feeling every contour of muscle there. Moving up, her fingertips traced the cuts in my bicep and triceps slowly and deliberately. I cupped her left breast with my free hand but she pushed it away.

"Just let me," she said, both hands caressing my shoulder muscles on that side then feeling and cupping my right pec, her eyes drinking in every contour.

My erection softened a bit but a long string of precum drooled off my head. She caught it in one hand and spread it along my shaft and over my balls then explored my chest with both hands. I tried to take her in my arms but she pushed them away.

"Just let me," she said again, her big brown eyes in mine for a moment before they returned to my torso to follow her hands.

She spent the next fifteen minutes circling me there in the middle of her kitchen. Her hands explored every contour of my body front and back. Not a word passed her lips. She finished on her knees, fingers spread as they slid up my quadriceps then inside my thighs. Her thumbs stopped in my groin on either side of my ballsack. One hand moved to cup my balls while the other wrapped around my shaft. She licked her lips, opened her mouth and wrapped lips around my head and pushed on. I got rock hard again. I felt my head hit the back of her mouth again and again as she stroked my dick in her mouth.

This was new. In all our foreplay and sex she hadn't taken me in her mouth before but now she was slobbering all over it. She lifted my rod, kissed all the way down it, gave my balls open mouthed kisses, first one then the other, then sucked them in her mouth, her tongue gently licking and moving them. My eyes rolled back in my head. I felt her tongue lick my shaft from base to tip several times. When she took me in her mouth again I felt her tongue begin edging my corona. I moaned in passion but this only made her increase the pressure of her tongue on my head. My dick strained so hard I though it'd explode and suddenly it did, pulsing strongly in her hand shooting the huge load which had been building deep in my groin.

It must have splashed around her mouth pretty hard because some of my come escaped her lips even though they were clamped firmly around my head. She swallowed it all. Her tongue licked the corners of her mouth, but her hand came up and scooped up what had run down her chin. She licked her fingers and stood. I picked her up and carried her to the stairs.

"All the way up," she said when I reached the second floor landing.

Instead of carrying her to my bed I carried her up and laid her on the king sized bed and pressed down on top of her. We kissed and rolled around her bed until I ended up straddling her butt massaging her shoulders and back.

"There's a bottle of massage oil in the bath," she said.

Her eyes watched my sex bounce when I returned. She had removed the duvet and was spreading sheets.

"I don't want to get oil on my good sheets," she said.

She stretched out face down. I straddled her cute butt, drizzled oil all over her back and spread it with my hands. Starting at her neck I worked every muscle group down her back to her butt. Then I did each arm from shoulder to fingertips, then each leg from butt to toes before returning to her taut little ass, working deep into her glutes. I finished by tracing the tan lines across her butt then laid down next to her. She didn't stir. Her eyes were closed.

"You awake?" I whispered.

She didn't reply. I let my eyes feast on her beautiful face for a little while, admiring her long eyelashes, then tossed a sheet over both of us and closed my eyes.

"Can't move," she whispered.

I opened eyes and found hers on mine. Bedroom eyes.

"Where did you learn to do that?" she asked.

"On the training table for years. I know how they work every muscle."

"I should have known," she sighed.

We blinked at each other saying nothing but volumes of affection passed between us.

"I'll never move again," she said.

"I didn't even do your front side."

"That would have killed me," she whispered and rolled to face me, her hand resting on my belly. She kissed my shoulder. "You tired?"

"Not yet," I said.

"Good," she said, running her hand down my abs and wrapping fingers around my cock.

I got hard in no time. She pulled at my hips, waist and shoulders until I rolled over between her legs. Without hesitating I pinned her knees to either side of her with my hands and pushed into her. I could not believe how wet she was or how deeply I got into her. When I let go of her legs she planted her tiny feet on my chest. I pinned her hands on the bed over her head and drove into her with abandon looking down into her eyes. She straightened her legs until her ankles were on either side of my neck. I grunted, swinging my hips in powerful circles shamelessly screwing her in her husband's bed, her eyes in mine, her body mine, her face contorted in passion. Right in the middle of our hot fuck she pulled her legs from around my neck and wrapped them around my waist. Every thrusting movement of my body lifted and slammed her into the bed again. She used her legs to move in rhythm with me. I arched my back and railed her hard and fast until I yelled, my cock blasting rope after rope of hot jizz inside her. When I unpinned her hands she wrapped arms around my back, pulled herself off the bed with arms and legs and pumped her body wildly up to mine, coming moments after I did.

I collapsed to her panting beneath me. Her warm legs unhooked from my waist, slid over my butt and down the backs of my legs. I rested full body weight on top of her, my cock buried deep in her wet, happy sex. Her hands ran down over the small of my back, pulled at my muscled ass then just held it.

Outside the sun had dropped low in the western sky. Brilliant yellow light streamed in the skylights and bathed us twined on her bed. I luxuriated in her embrace hoping she was in I mine. Head on the pillow next to hers we looked in each others' eyes for a long time. Then she tapped me on the back. When I rolled off her we both gasped as she squeezed me out of her sex. I watched her beautiful body as she padded off to the master bath to pee. After the toilet flushed I took my turn. We both took long pulls from water bottles to rehydrate.

Returning to her huge bed she climbed on my back, uncapped the oil and worked over the big latissimus muscles which pulled me through the water so powerfully. Then she had me roll over and did my chest and abs. When I got hard again she casually slid on, still massaging my torso, shoulders and arms with my cock all the way in her. At one point she slid off, applied a ton of Superslide to my cock and got back on again. Soon she could not resist pumping her hips, sitting upright and grinding away. I grabbed the massage oil and spread it all over her shoulders, chest, breasts, abs and legs all the way to her feet while she rode me. Our sex became slippery, oiled passion. My eyes drank in her goddess body moving endlessly on mine.

Her orgasms came easily and often, her last just as the sun disappeared behind the purple mountains through the big west-facing windows. When she curled up next to me I drew a sheet over us and we both feel fast asleep, our carnal desire for each other finally slaked.

I woke to her pushing me out of bed at five a.m. I showered off all the oil so I wouldn't leave a slick on the pool. Downstairs I cooked and ate my massive training day breakfast and got ready to leave without seeing her. About to go out the front door, I turned and bolted up the stairs, climbed on her bed, bent over her sleeping form and planted a small kiss on her lips. She stirred at this and kissed me back.

"Have a great day," she whispered, her eyes full of sleep.

"See you tonight," I said, giving her one more peck. "I love you."

"I love you, too," she sighed.

That evening Third Best and I kissed on the couch next to the billiards table in the basement family room for two hours before shedding clothes and banging once each. Then we went our separate ways to bed, but I woke later to her snuggling up in my bed and wrapped my long body around hers. She held my arms and sighed the delicious sigh I had come to love so well. We made love twice more overnight, but never slept together again. A few days later her husband arrived for a long weekend, and a few days after that my month-long training in Boulder was over. On the last day I went all out and broke the Olympic record in both the 50 & 100 meter butterfly, but only by a couple hundredths. My stock soared.

12