Swimmerboy Pt. 06

Story Info
Fame scores swimmerboy A-list pussy.
3.7k words
4.71
58.4k
51

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having broken two Olympic records in Colorado Springs, when I got home to Phoenix I discovered I was famous. Local sportswriters and TV news sportscasters wanted interviews. I took Foxy's advice and asked them to wait a week until her article came out so they'd have something on which to base their interviews. As predicted her article in a national sports magazine only made me more famous. A round of local news interviews followed, only this time the sports directors did the job themselves instead of sending a producer or pool reporter, no pun intended. Total Olympic buzz. Would I or would I not make the team in two years? Would I or would I not match or break records before then? Would I keep my commitment to swim for Arizona State or jump to a university with a better swim program? What did it feel like? I fed them Foxy's answers and it worked out beautifully.

Then the most popular female anchor on network morning network news flew in and did an extended sit-down interview along with poolside and piano-side interviews, plus interviews with family, coaches and teammates. It aired over two mornings and the entire interview on their weekly news magazine in prime time. It was the perfect summer feature for a slow news day. The next day Foxy called and congratulated me for handling it so well.

"You're a natural," she said.

"I could not have done it without your advice," I replied.

She had a good laugh when I told her how anchor and director argued right in front of me about whether or not to video me from the waist up at the pool because of the bulge in my speedo. Finally one of the female producers blurted that the morning viewership was 87% female and expected to see me full frontal in my speedo, bulge and all.

"Did you say anything?" Foxy asked.

"I just gave them my best boyish grin," I said.

She laughed. "Every woman in America is masturbating to the ten second clip of you by the pool walking towards the camera with your bulge bouncing."

"Really?"

"Really. It's all over the net. Two million hits already. Didn't you know that?"

"No."

What I didn't tell Foxy is that the personal assistant of the famous morning network anchor phoned me after the interview and said her boss wanted to meet me privately that evening. I wasn't in her suite atop the hotel ten minutes when she straddled me and pushed on my cock, moaning deeply while she bounced her way to orgasm. She thrilled to my young hands squeezing the big breasts she showed off in her magnificent cleavage every morning or hid beneath tight sweaters in winter. She offered no resistance when I rolled her around the bed fucking her in every position I wanted. Then she wrapped her A-list arms and legs around me while I nailed her on her back till I filled my magnum. A great kisser, she kicked me out almost as soon as I was done. As I watched her interview of me a few days later all I could think was that I had sucked those breasts and had had her at her most vulnerable, beautiful naked best. Pen in fingers she gestured effusively with both hands as she bantered with her coanchors about what an impressive young man I was. Those same fingers had wrapped around my teen cock, squeezed my teen butt and dug passionately unto my teen back while I railed her. I wondered if her coanchors knew America's Morning Darling was a hot piece of middle-age ass.

After the media sensation, mom and her best friends threw a welcome home party to celebrate my record swims. I didn't want a party, but they did it anyway. The high school swim team turned out, as did lots of people I didn't know. During the party, Best's daughters paid too much attention and were way too nice to me. I couldn't believe how obvious they were. Their mother even interrupted a few times, but eventually gave up. I took it all in stride, played a little piano, made my rounds and attempted to meet and greet everyone there. They all looked at me differently, like I was some mythical hero. Even my parents looked at me and treated me differently. This was fame and I knew nothing would ever be the same again.

Funny thing was I didn't want anyone to treat me differently. Foxy warned me this would happen, but I didn't like it. For the first time in my life I felt alone. My solace? Piano, of course, and pool. And girls.

They came out of the woodwork. Everywhere I went, women just walked up and flirted with me. I was used to female heads turning to have look, their eyes undressing my swimmer's body. Occasionally I'd get a glance and a smile. Now they all smiled. I was recognized everywhere I went in Phoenix. If a woman didn't recognize me, one of her friends would whisper in her ear and their eyes would invariably run down my body looking for the famous budge. I signed lots of autographs. Autographs sometimes led to conversations, conversations to flirts, flirts to propositions. I could not believe how brazen some of them were. Most were subtle about it, slipping me a phone number or an IM address while I signed an autograph. And dates. Girls, young women--even married women with wedding bands on their fingers--simply asked me out. Marriage proposals came in the mail. I turned them all down.

I could not turn down Mom's Best Friend's eighteen year old daughter—my high school classmate. She pursued me vigorously and with stealth. Six months earlier her mother had warned me off her but now a steady stream of text and phone messages wore me down. As did her beauty. Unlike her mother she was long and slender with smaller C cup breasts. She and her high school beau had broken up after graduation since college would separate them. So one afternoon when she texted that she was home alone and invited me for a swim, I went over. We swam and played in the water, she in a sexy string bikini which barely covered her hot bronzed body and jiggling breasts, me in long, baggy swim trunks which covered much. Rock-hard nipples pushing through her bikini top never went down.

"Too bad you didn't wear your speedo," she teased when I climbed out to dive off the board again.

I stripped off the long trunks right then. Underneath? Speedo. Her jaw fell open in a smile and her eyes went big.

"You tease," she smiled, splashing water at me. I didn't tell her I had teased her mother with the same trick.

She watched me walk around to the diving board, my bulge bouncing all the way. I dove in and came up under her, grabbing her and rolling her in the water. We wrestled and giggled until we were hanging off the side again, too close to mean anything else. Leaning in I kissed her softly, liking that she let go of the side and pressed herself to me wrapping herself around me. Tall enough to stand in the deep end, I let go of the side and put my arms around her as well. A tender, exploratory kiss, it soon became deep and passionate. When we broke she let go and swam to the ladder.

"C'mon," she said, climbing out. "I want to show you something in my room."

We toweled off poolside. She gathered long, straight brown hair and let it fall down her back before I followed her inside.

"You painted," I said, looking around. Her bedroom was at the opposite end of the house from her mother's, and like it, had its own sliding door opening on the patio.

"Yeah, but that's not what I wanted to show you."

Before I could ask what it was, she untied her top and removed it.

"Very nice," I whispered. "No tan lines."

She smiled. "I've been laying out nude all summer at my bff's. Her parents are never home."

"Any tan lines around your butt?" I asked.

She did a little dance, traced a finger over my pecs and smiled. "See for yourself."

I reached out, pulled the ties on both sides of her bikini bottoms and pulled them away. No tan lines.

"Awesome," I said. "You have a tattoo!" A small butterfly spread its wings just above her pubic bone.

"I got it just for you," she said. "To celebrate your records in the butterfly."

"For me? Really? Wow." Kneeling in front of her, I grabbed her hips and turned her towards the light from her window and took a good, close look. "It's beautiful."

"Thanks," she twinkled, then ran fingers into my hair. "See the initials?"

I looked closely. Sure enough, hidden in the lines of the butterfly's wings were initials.

"They're mine!" I said.

"For your eyes only."

"Can I kiss it?" I asked sliding hands up and down her butt and the backs of her legs.

"It's all yours," she smiled, then paused. Her smile disappeared. "I'm all yours."

I pulled her to my mouth and kissed her pubic tattoo, sucked her smooth mound, then kissed up her abdomen to her navel. She giggled when I stuck my tongue in it, but her chest swelled with breath as I straightened, my lips and tongue working up from her navel to her breasts. I pulled one into my mouth and sucked hard before tonguing the perfect little nipple. She gasped. Her hands ran though my hair, one running down my neck to hold on at my shoulder as I held her body in my powerful hands. After kissing and tonguing her other breast, my lips moved back down her belly, kissed her butterfly, then went lower, kissing and pulling at her labia.

Her hands held my head there as my lips and tongue explored her sex.

"Oh my God," she gasped.

I held her butt and thighs strongly in my grasp, liking the way her butt muscles squeezed together in little thrusts against my tongue, her back arched, her head back.

"Come up here," she sighed, pulling at my shoulders.

I stood and kissed her, giving her a taste of her own sex. She ran hands into my speedo and started to pull it down, then broke the kiss and knelt to pull them off my hips and over the large muscles of my thighs. Immediately grabbing my cock, she pulled it into her mouth and kept it here as it swelled from half a stump to a full erection, tonguing my glans and sucking hard before lifting my erection to suck my low-hanging balls in her lips.

"God," she said. "I knew you were big, but not like this."

"You like?"

"Mhm," she nodded. "God."

She returned to her blow job until I pulled her up and kissed her. Then she pulled me to her bed.

"Go easy on me," she said. "I'm, um, not very big."

Flat on her back with the pillow I put under her butt, she came to my cunnilingus tongue, my hands moving her breasts in gentle circles.

Then I rolled on sheath, slathered it with Superslide and watched while she slid all the way onto it. To the hilt! Her knees squeezed my chest from the side, her hands pressed into my chest, elbows locked. Her breath caught, her mouth open, her face a cross between passion and surprise, like she could not believe what was happening.

"You are not small," I whispered, not telling her her mother wasn't either.

"Oh my God you are big!" she gasped. "Mmm. Ooof! Oh my fucking God..."

We rolled around her bed, she on top, me on top, belly to belly, her legs around the small of my back, then on all fours with me behind her, finally finishing with her on top. Other than heavy breathing and the occasional gasp or moan, she was a quiet lover. I pulled her up onto all fours and fucked her from behind, taking my turn. Then I had to go because her mother and sister were due back.

At midnight my cell vibrated.

"Come over," she whispered into her cell.

"What about your mom and sister?"

"They're asleep. Back gate's open. Alarm is off. My door is unlocked. Hurry."

My God. It was just like the affair I had with her mother six months before, only this time I was sneaking in the other end of the house. Eighteen and I spent an hour in her bed, mostly in foreplay, then made love quietly, me on top first, then she on top, her long slinky body undulating in passion. Once came once each, then I slipped away.

Eighteen invited me over to sunbathe at her bff's house the next day, so I went straight from practice to her house. Hispanic, bff was one of the hottest girls our class. In fact, she won the senior yearbook superlative as the most beautiful girl. I know I voted for her. Short with huge brown eyes, light brown skin, long straight black hair, big tits and a delicious booty, her body had the most dangerous curves in our graduating class. The three of us didn't stay out for long under the brutal August sun. They took turns slathering sunscreen heavily on my back, butt and junk. They liked my big hands doing the same on the their breasts, backs, butts and sex. We jumped in the pool every few minutes to cool down before returning to chaises, casually chatting naked as if it were an everyday occurrence.

Soon it got too hot. We wrapped in towels and went inside. Eighteen and her bff took me up to bff's room and before I knew it both women were kissing me on her bed. Caressing their bodies, I pulled away their towels and they stripped me out of mine. Every imaginable combination happened. While I ate bff, Eighteen sucked my dick. While I kissed Eighteen, bff sucked me. At one point both women were giving me oral at the same time, one on my cock, the other my balls while I stood on the bed with my hands pressed flat against the ceiling. Exquisitely they switched back and forth then each took one of my balls in their mouth at the same time, rolling them around, sucking. I thought I'd die. Back down on the bed, Eighteen kissed her bff, answering the question of whether they were into each other. I wondered how long they'd been fucking each other. When Eighteen slid onto my sheathed, lubed erection, her bff sat on my face. Above me they kissed and caressed each other. Each took a turn banging me on top and I took a turn on top of each of them, filling two condoms. I rested with them snuggled up on either side, their hands on my body, my arms around their shoulders, my hands cupping a breast each.

That night I snuck into Eighteen's room and fucked her again.

A pattern emerged. Every weekday we sunbathed nude together for a short while at bff's house then went upstairs and had a three way fuck on her bed. Sunday through Thursday nights I snuck into Eighteen's room and spent an hour in her bed. On the weekends I screwed Naomi.

Naomi. She and I renewed our romance. Portrayed to the media as my official girlfriend, once the interview aired she began paying a lot of attention to me, hanging out with me most afternoons and all weekend. I turned on my best romantic charm. I didn't buy gifts or jewelry for Eighteen or her bff. That was a secret affair. Smitten, I wrote love poems to Naomi, bought her gifts, composed music for her, and took her out every Friday and Saturday night. We slept in her bed on the weekends because her parents and younger siblings fled the hell of Phoenix for their cabin in Flagstaff every weekend.

It all came to a screeching end three weeks later. Eighteen and her bff went off to college. I started freshman year at ASU in Tempe, but Naomi and I still had weekends alone as the rest of her family continued to escape to the mountains every weekend through September.

The last night in Eighteen's bed, cuddled up after sex, she stunned me.

"I know all about your affair with my mother," she said

"What?"

"She's so stupid. I overheard her talking about it with (Second Best) over coffee at the kitchen table. And on the phone. Oh and I know about your affair with (Second Best) as well. They discuss it like the weather."

"Does anyone else know? Your father?"

"Not that I know of."

"I couldn't help myself," I said.

"They're the ones who couldn't help throwing themselves at you," she said.

"You don't hate me, do you?"

"No. But I know you were with my mother that night we heard the bump, and that you hid under her bed while we were in the room. I remember seeing a speedo on the floor by her chair, but for some reason it didn't register. I thought it was her underwear."

"So you're not angry with me for cheating on your dad with your mom?"

"God no. He's cheated on her off and on for years."

"Why don't they divorce?"

She shrugged, but I felt instantly better about fucking her mom so shamelessly last spring.

"So you don't mind sharing me with your mother?"

"Oh God, you're not still seeing each other are you?" she said.

"No. It ended with the school year."

"Good. It's my turn now. Or it was. I leave tomorrow."

"You'll have a great time at university," I said.

"That's the plan," she said. "Oh, I also know you banged (Third Best) the month you stayed at her place in Colorado. They discuss that, too. All three of them. Over the phone."

"I can explain that," I said.

"You don't have to explain anything," she cooed.

She was admitting she understood a ton of women wanted me and that she was okay sharing me or at least having her turn with me. This was fame. Exactly as Foxy the reporter had said it would be.

I kissed her goodbye and slipped out her sliding glass door and into the hot Phoenix night. As I approached the corner of the garage at the other end of the house her mother stepped out from behind a wall where she had hidden in the dark.

"I thought I told you never to touch my daughters," she hissed, her right hand sweeping out an arc in an attempt to slap me.

Before she could connect I grabbed her wrist, pulled her arm down and pushed her back into the dark nook from where she had ambushed me. I spun and pinned her body to the wall from behind.

"I fucked your daughter every night this week," I hissed in mom's Best Friend's ear, wrapping my other arm around her and discovering she was in a bathrobe. I slipped a hand inside it, brushed fingers over a hard nipple and squeezed her breast.

"You brute!" she struggled. "You promised!"

I clamped legs around her so she couldn't struggle. Hands down her belly I found wet between her legs. A bathrobe was all she was wearing.

"Now mommy wants it, too," I hissed, pulling open her bathrobe, one hand fondling a breast, the other fingering her open pussy.

She relaxed in my arms. I spun her facing me, lifted her against the wall, spread her Dorothy Hamill thighs, pushed my shorts down and thrust my hard spear into her aching wet cunt. She wrapped arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, gasping to my slow pumps opening her deeper.

"You miss my big cock inside you?" I hissed in her ear.

"Ahh... uhnn... mmm... ungh... ooo.... uhhhh," was all that escaped her lips, her chin on my shoulder, her hips soon pumping in rhythm with mine.

"Say it!" I hissed. "Say you missed my big cock inside you!"

"Oh God!" she gasped, "oh yes!... oh Guh... oh God yes I missed your big dick inside me."

I unpinned her and carried her along the wall until we were better hidden by luxuriant foliage, pinned her to the wall again and resumed railing her with abandon.

"You miss me carrying you around on my cock?" I hissed.

"Oo! Oooo! Oooo! Oh God yes I've missed you," she blurted through gasps as I pumped her hard.

I pulled her from the wall, took a few steps onto the lawn, laid her on the cool grass in her bathrobe, propped up on my arms and laid into her like I never have before. I didn't care who saw us and she probably didn't either.

She tugged at my shirt until I stopped and pulled it off. She let me pin her wrists to the ground over her head while I fucked her, her eyes sparkling in mine in the dark, her fingers caressing my chest, shoulders and arms, then digging in my back and butt.

"Miss me between your legs?" I panted.

"Yes," she gasped in the dark.

Sweat dripped off me. It was after 1 a.m. but still 100F, not uncommon on summer nights in The Valley of the Sun. My load bolted deep into her. She panted, her eyes in mine, her legs twined with mine, her chest heaving under me. A car squealed by on the street.

The sudden noise interrupted my steamy fantasy. I blinked. My fantasy fled. Mom's Best wasn't waiting there in the dark nook at the corner of wall to waylay me. I peered around the corner of the garage in the dark. The car disappeared down the street. Silence resumed. As I walked down the driveway half hard in my shorts I wondered where Eighteen's mom was. Probably tucked up in bed unfucked. Shame.

12