Swimming Nude

Story Info
She gets caught when she skinny dips.
3.4k words
4.15
115.9k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,536 Followers

My mother has this penchant for entering competitions. She loves them. She enters them on the radio, on the TV, on the internet, and out of magazines. Surprisingly enough, she actually wins things, too. Nothing exceptional or badly needed, but she wins. Most of the things she wins finish up being given away as Christmas or birthday presents, but there have been a few nice goodies, like the very large plasma TV she picked up once.

Just after my eighteenth birthday she had another nice little win. A free holiday. Well, to be precise, it wasn't a free holiday. What it consisted of was free accommodation in a timeshare chalet for one week. (I saw the flaw right off. They'd be busy trying to sell Mum a timeshare while she was there. Good luck to them on that.)

Now Mum was rather insistent on collecting anything she won. As far as she was concerned if she won it, it was hers and she wanted it. This meant that we'd be going for a week's vacation to a certain timeshare chalet, like it or not.

Actually, I didn't really mind. It would be fun and those places usually had a number of facilities designed to make the place more of a drawcard. Accordingly, I didn't cry off, protesting work or social activities that I couldn't shirk. Instead I quite happily packed my bag and joined the parents in the car.

It didn't take me long to find out that I'd made a mistake. Certainly there were entertainment facilities at hand. Just no-one to use them with. The whole scam was a case of getting people of my parent's generation to the timeshare facility where the salesmen could get at them. There were no formal presentations or anything, with the whole pitch being low key. There was also no-one of my age there. I mean, who wants to play tennis or go bowling with people my parent's age? Other people my parent's age. Not me.

Fortunately the place did have bicycles available, so I was able to go riding and exploring the countryside. There were some nice places in reasonably easy reach.

A couple of places I came across I couldn't actually reach on the bike. There were some paths that, while OK for foot traffic, were inadvisable for someone on a bike. When I found an interesting path of this type I'd lock the bike to a handy tree and take a hike to see what lay at the end of the path. The intrepid explorer - that was me.

Towards the end of our little vacation I followed one of these tracks and found that there was a river at the end of it. Not really the end of the track, as I could see it continued on the other side of the river. The water was shallow at that point, being a natural ford. (Also being enhanced by human hands at some stage, was my guess.)

What I found interesting was that the river formed a nice deep pool on the upstream side of the ford. The water was beautifully clear and the bottom looked sandy. Watching a small branch float slowly passed I could see that there wasn't much of a current, almost none near the banks.

It was hot. I was hot. The water looked cool and the trees along the banks cast shade and gave shelter. Like I said, I was hot, and that water looked very appealing.

I hadn't seen anybody in the area. All these little rides and walks I took were solitary. I'd see the occasional car on the roads, but no pedestrian traffic. I saw no reason why I should expect any now.

OK, so maybe I should have put more thought into it. I didn't. I ducked under this huge weeping willow and stripped off. Then it was like a duck to water. It was lovely and cool. I swam around, just playing and trying to catch the odd fish. Not that I succeeded. Quicksilver is what they were. My hand would close over one and he'd be gone. I'm quite sure the blasted things were laughing at me. They just hung around, my antics not scaring them in the slightest.

Now it was the middle of the day and I was skinny-dipping in a pool by the side of a track, but the total lack of pedestrian traffic over the past few days had given me an unwarranted expectation. IE. There has been no pedestrian traffic so there will be no pedestrian traffic in the future.

Wrong. The first I knew of how wrong was when I heard someone cough. I almost choked in the water, gasping, trying to crouch down and stick my head up at the same time so I could look around. I didn't see anyone at first, but then he gave a casual wave and I spotted him leaning against a tree near where my clothes were.

He was quite a large man. Not fat, from what I could see, just big. Not bad looking, I'll admit, but I'd just as soon have his absence to his presence. It might have been otherwise if I'd been dressed, but I wasn't. While I was studying him I could see that he was studying me, and the blasted water was horribly clear.

The way he was casually leaning against the tree made it plain that he had no intention of just passing by.

"Um, excuse me," I called out. "Would you mind moving on? I want to get out."

"Don't mind me. You want to get out, you get out. I'm not going to stop you."

"Ah, but the thing is," I said, greatly embarrassed, "I'm not wearing anything. I'd like a little privacy while I get out and get dressed."

"I know you're not wearing anything," came the reply. "That was pretty obvious from the moment I saw you. That's why I'm still here waiting for you to get out."

Bloody hell. A pervert.

"I'm not getting out just so you can have a free peep show," I yelled. "Just go away, please."

"Peep show? Do I look like the sort of person who wants a peep show?"

I have to admit he didn't. There didn't seem to be anything sleazy about him. If I'd met him in other circumstances I'd have been mildly flattered to have him decide to chat me up. But if he wasn't there for a peep show, why wouldn't he move away?

"Then if you don't want a peep show, why won't you move on and let me get out?"

"Because I want you."

He didn't say that, did he? He just did not say that.

"What?" I demanded in an outraged voice.

"You're naked and as at one with nature, a Naiad disporting yourself in the water. In seems only natural that I should wait until you emerge and then take you."

"No, thank you," I said primly, "so if you'll just turn your back I'll get dressed."

"No? What does that word mean?"

Oh my god. He wasn't going to accept no. What the hell did I do now?

"If you don't go away I'll scream," I threatened.

"And who do you think will hear you?" he asked, looking interested in the reply.

And he had a point. There probably wasn't anyone else around for miles. What to do? What to do? My best bet, I decided would be to get out of the water on the other side of the weeping willow and run down the track. If I could make it back to the bike I'd be safe. He wouldn't dare chase me naked down the main road. Having to ride back to the timeshare naked seemed preferable to staying here.

The first part of my cunning plan worked perfectly. I scrambled out of the water on the far side of the weeping willow and made a run for the path. That's the point at which my plan stopped working. Something tapped my foot and then my feet were all tangled together and I was falling. I was actually grateful when a strong arm caught me and stopped my mad tumble.

Stopped my mad tumble, yes, but not my journey down to the ground. I felt myself being twisted and guided and then I was lying flat on my back on the grass next to the willow, staring up at the stranger.

I started to scramble to my feet but a large foot pressed down on my ankle, not treading on me, but just holding me there.

"No," came the order. "Just stay there."

Ha! Now he knew what no meant. He also had a dominant position. I was flat on my back and he was standing over me, smiling and admiring. I didn't really object to him admiring my figure. It was quite a good one. I'd just rather that he'd admire it while I was fully dressed.

"Do you mind?" I hissed at him. "I'd like to get dressed."

The rotten swine just laughed at me. Then he started getting undressed.

"What do you think you're playing at?" I raged at him.

"You're slow to catch on, aren't you?" he said, peeling his shirt and singlet off.

"But you can't," I protested. "I don't want you to. Besides, I've never, I mean, I'm a, ah. . ." I faltered to a halt.

"What? You're a virgin?" he asked with a laugh. "Interesting. Still, you have to lose it some time. Why not today?"

He was undoing his belt and unzipping while he spoke. I felt a rush of heat through my groin. Oh god. Don't tell me I was interested in doing this. No, I wasn't. I just felt the heat because I was afraid it was going to happen. And, oh god, again. He was pushing his trousers down.

I was staring at him, eyes wide. Well, when I say I was staring at him, I was staring at a certain part of him. I might be a virgin but that doesn't mean I was a complete innocent. I'd seen an erection before and had even touched a couple. I'd just never seen a naked man before with his erection on full alert. Especially knowing that his erection was aimed at me. The damn thing looked enormous.

I lay there, looking at that erection and shaking my head.

"Oh, no," I said. "No way. Nope. Not at all. Not going to happen."

"You keep telling yourself that. You may convince yourself. Right up to the point that I take you."

With that he was pressing a toe against my ankle, pushing my leg to one side. I knew I should be trying to keep my legs together, but I was staring with an unholy fascination at his erection, and the sight of it was just turning my willpower to water. He pushed and my legs parted, showing him everything, more than any other man had seen.

Then he was kneeling between my legs, his erection now hovering over my pussy. I swallowed nervously waiting for him to touch me. It didn't happen like I expected.

"Move your lips apart," he told me, and I blinked.

"Wh-what?"

"Your lips. You put your hands either side of your pussy and spread your lips apart. It allows me access."

I was horrified. What? I was expected to just move my lips apart and he was going to take me? No foreplay or anything?

He was waiting, clearly expectant that I'd obey him. I swallowed, reached down and eased my lips apart. I couldn't believe I was doing that, but I was. I should start resisting, but what would be the use? He was bigger and stronger and there was no help at hand and I was naked.

He smiled at me in approval and my heart gave a silly little flip, pleased that I was doing the right thing. I was still watching his erection and he was easing it down and forward, moving towards me. Then I could feel him pressing against me, touching me there. Dear lord, his erection was pressing against me, pushing against me. I could feel it there.

He didn't try to push it into me. He just held it there, touching me, then his hand was brushing my hands away and my lips were closing around him. I was looking down at myself, seeing his shaft coming up to me and then vanishing into me. I could feel him there, the head of his cock inside me, not deep inside me, but still in me. The heat I felt down there was increasing and I could feel myself getting wet.

I lay there, just waiting, half expectant and half fearful, expecting him to move into me and start ravishing me. He didn't do anything. He just held himself there. What the hell was going on?

I slowly realised that he was actually doing something. He was leaning into me, but very gently. His cock, I found, was actually pressing against my hymen, and the pressure was increasing. It dawned on me that he was being considerate, taking care to deflower me gently. I was torn. I was grateful that he was being considerate but infuriated that I was feeling grateful. And I was also furious that I was getting excited, knowing what was happening and wondering what it would feel like.

I could feel his cock pressing harder and harder against me, then there was this sudden horrible sensation of something giving way and I gave a horrified squeak and found his cock had moved further inside me. Oh, god, I was no longer a virgin. Even if he took it out right now I'd still been deflowered. I wanted to hit him. Unfortunately, I also found that I wanted to know what else was going to happen.

As far as what was going to happen next it wasn't that I was being given a choice. I could feel his cock, fat and heavy and hard and in me. Well, not really in me, I found. Not at that point. But it was moving. Slowly, but definitely moving, worming its way deeper into me.

I suppose worming is the wrong word to use. It was more like a rigid rod being slowly pressed into me. I could feel the head of his cock butting against my soft flesh, and then I'd be yielding, stretching, letting him advance deeper into me. When I say letting, I wasn't giving permission. My passage was making its own decisions and was just giving way before his slow advance.

I will admit that his slow advance was making it easy for me to accept him. He kept pushing and I kept yielding and I could feel him inside me. It was - - - distracting. I was losing the ability to think, I found, my attention insisting on concentrating on what was going on. There was a burning heat deep inside me and his cock was stoking the fire. I was thoroughly wet down there now, and his cock seemed to relish it, sliding surely along my passage, its path greased by my juices.

It dawned on me that I was shaking my head, still saying no, and being magnificently ignored. My opinion just didn't count. I managed to shut up, eyes fastened on what was now a greatly reduced shaft, the rest of it, and it felt an awful lot, buried in me. I shifted my gaze to his face and found he was watching me. When he saw me looking at him, the bastard winked, and I felt a jolt as he deliberately pushed the rest of the way into me with one quick movement.

"There, that wasn't too bad, now was it?" he said in a soft voice. "Do you know what to do now?"

I stared at him dumbly, struggling to take in what he was saying. I mean, his cock was in me. I could feel it. It was huge and hard and IN ME. And he wanted to talk?

"Come on, girl, get with the program," he murmured. "Do you know what to do now or not?"

When I didn't answer he gave a small laugh.

"I suppose not, having been a virgin. Why don't you just relax and move with me. I'll show you what to do."

Relax? How could I relax? Didn't he understand? He was fucking me! How could I relax with that happening. His cock was in me. That I understood. I could feel it. Inside me.

At that point his cock moved. It slid smoothly back down my passage and I had a fleeting thought, "That's it. It's over."

Silly me. It came surging back into me and this time was completely different to that first slow entry. It just charged in, knowing exactly what it was doing, and waking up all sorts of weird and wonderful feelings. I gave a squeak of shock and then it was pulling out of me again, only to come charging back.

Understanding kicked in. I'd seen my share of porn and seen women getting screwed. That was what was now happening to me. Everything before this was just the preliminary, the getting ready for the main event. Finally catching on to what was happening I also remembered that the woman was supposed to move with the man. Exactly how, I wasn't sure, but I thought I could work it out.

He was driving into me again and I found myself pushing up to meet him. My god, he seemed to go deeper than ever, and it was exciting. It took a few tries but then I found myself moving with him, his cock plunging deep as I pushed up to meet his thrusts.

His hands reached down and curled around behind my knees, lifting them. Ha. I knew what that meant. I was supposed to wrap my legs around his waist. I wasn't sure why I was supposed to, but if that was the correct way. . .

My legs came up and closed around him. I found out why he wanted me to do that. With the change of position he seemed to go still deeper, totally filling me with cock and excitement as he took me. His hands were now on my breasts, teasing them, massaging them, making them ache with need, and his cock was pounding into me, increasing that aching need and giving a promise of a sweet relief.

I was gasping and panting, tossing my head about in a bit of a frenzy, hands clutching tight around his shoulders, pressing urgently up to meet me as he ravished my poor body.

It was all too much. I was losing my grip on reality. Really losing my grip I found as he seemed to increase the tempo, driving in faster and faster. Then he gave a shout and I could feel him releasing his seed and I totally lost it, shrieking and clinging as a climax just tore me apart.

I was totally out of it. I'm not sure if I passed out from the experience or was just blind to what was going on around me. By the time I did gather my wits about me I was all alone. I managed to scramble to my feet, looking around, but he was gone.

I looked over at my clothes, lying under the willow. Then I walked past them and back into the water. I was sticky and sweaty and strange fluids seemed to be running down my legs. I needed that water. Quickly washing, I scrambled back out of the river and hastily dressed. I didn't care if I was putting my clothes on while wet. I'd dry fast enough. I hurried up to my bike and headed on home.

I didn't say anything about what had happened. Too embarrassed, I guess. I lay in bed that night remembering the experience. Something was nagging at me. Was it just my imagination or did I really recall him dropping a kiss on my forehead afterwards and telling me to come back tomorrow? Not that I would. No, definitely not. Who knows what he might want to do? No, I thought I'd better give swimming a miss, even if it was hot. I'd be foolish to go back, now wouldn't I?

Ashson
Ashson
8,536 Followers