Swimming Pool Change

Story Info
Went in for a swim, came out crossdressed.
8.3k words
3.98
37k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had decided to go for a swim as it was a hot day, so caught the bus to town. Let me introduce myself. My name is Bobby and at eighteen years old, my life was all ahead of me. My body had always been slim. Ok, I will be honest, everyone called me Skinny Bob. Some suggested I looked like a famine waiting to happen. I needed to work on my body, so I had a second reason for going for a swim.

The old outdoor pool had been updated and there was a new indoor pool as well as the small changing cubicles together next to a load of lockers. I got changed put my stuff in a locker and pinned the locker key to my trunks. As I was doing that I noticed a lady. Seriously I noticed this lady in her mid-twenties with a great body, lovely smile and shortish hair. I followed her to the outdoor pool, jumped in the water and started to get some lengths done.

After about twenty lengths I rested a little at one end, then noticed the lady was in the same lane as me. She was a great swimmer carving through the water very easily. Why was she in my medium lane, when she should be in the fast lane? As she turned, she gave me a little splash and was off down the other end. I carried on watching her and soon she was back down at my end and stopped next to me.

She intently looked at me and apologised if she had splashed me. I said "it didn't matter" and she was smiling at me like I had something on my face. I couldn't take my eyes off her face and hair as she was perfect in every way.

My dreamy state was broken when she said "I am Sarah. Whats your name?"

"Bobby, I replied."

Sarah then came closer and quietly spoke to me "I wasn't expecting to find someone like you here." Her eyes were wide open enjoying looking at me and she started to stroke my arm.

"Can we go to the indoor pool, it's a bit quieter there?" Sarah asked.

So we swam through the connecting channel to the indoor pool. As it was really hot everyone was outside and we were almost alone in this pool.

My mind just wasn't thinking properly. I couldn't talk, I just did what she asked. My heart was racing as she came in close for a kiss. I suddenly worried we were being watched but the attendants were outside and the only others inside were busy swimming lengths.

I felt her hand on my bum and then it slipped round to the front and caressed my hardening dick.

"I bet you are a bit of a risk taker!" Sarah said. I didn't answer.

"I bet you would enjoy it if I took your trunks off and I left you for a minute naked in the water?"

My cock sprang to attention and Sarah smiled saying "you don't have to answer that question."

Soon her hands were gliding my trunks down my legs and off. I then noticed she slipped them inside her costume.

"I will swim down the other end and see how you do" and holding onto the side of the pool, I watched her slide away from me further and further. My cock felt burning hot. Only now was I starting to think. Did she really fancy me? Can I be that lucky?

She waited at the other end for what felt like an eternity and then slowly swam back my way. When she got near, she kissed me again and said "Let's try going a little further. I need the toilet and will see you in a couple of minutes."

Before my brain and mouth engaged she was off down the other end and getting out of the pool. Soon she was out of sight. My brain was overloading on "What if she doesn't come back!" and "What if I get found out!"

Before my brain had gone too far she returned to the pool and swam back to me. Greeting me with a long kiss which included her hands giving my cock a really good stroke until it was rock solid.

"I will give you your trunks back, only once you have cum!" and her right had went to work on me there and then. Her left hand gripped my bum cheek with her nails slightly digging in.

Alas I was young and her hands were well skilled, so I didn't last long and came as quietly as I could.

Sarah said "You wait here and recover for ten minutes and then meet me in the café. Women always take longer to get changed."

So with a kiss, she handed me back my trunks, headed off down the other end and out to the changing cubicles.

I swam gently to get my head straight and calm myself down. My heart was still racing. This gorgeous lady liked me, fancied me!

After ten minutes I got out of the pool and headed to the cubicles. Once there I bumped into Sarah coming out of a cubical all changed and ready to go. She looked at me with a dirty smile on her face. We kissed and then she asked me where my locker was. We were standing by it. Sarah quickly looked around and no one was in sight, so she whipped off my trunks again and then far too slowly handed me the key to my locker. She left shouting "See you in the café!" twirling my trunks on her finger.

Naked, I rushed to open the locker pull out my bag and darted for a cubical and locked the door. Thank god no one spotted me I thought.

I placed my bag on the seat and unzipped it. Something was wrong, something was very wrong! My towel was gone and had been replaced by a tiny hand towel. Worse was yet to come. My clothes were gone, completely gone. Instead there were someone else's clothes.

The shock was beginning to get to me as I pulled out a little summer dress with pink roses on a white background. Under that was a white padded bra and some white knickers. At the bottom was a pair of silver strappy open toe heeled shoes. I sat down as my heart was going faster than ever. My brain just couldn't handle what was there.

I then heard a gentle tap on the cubical door and Sarah spoke to me softly. "Wear it all and you will be fine. Don't worry, I will be in the café."

Again I looked at what there as in the cubical. The towel was too small to cover anything. None of the clothes here could be used in any other way. My bag was too small to hide anything either. So I then looked harder at the clothes.

The short summer dress was sleeveless, puffed out at the waist and it had a zip on the side. It looked far too small for me, but what else could I do. So I dried myself as best as I could and slipped on the white knickers. They were very stretchy and fitted me fine, but my cock stuck out and it looked silly, so I folded my dick back under, between my legs and pulled up the knickers a bit higher. That looked much better. In for a penny, in for a pound, I picked up the bra put it on my arms and then reached round behind me to do it up. What a pain that was and took ages. The cups were heavily padded and covered where my chest would have been if I had one.

Standing there I thought I looked a complete idiot, but carried on. I unzipped the dress put it over my head and the hem quickly fell down to between my hips and knees in length. It was a short dress. Surprisingly the zip went up easily which left the dress fitting me perfectly. The bra pushing out at the chest, and the puffed out skirt part of the dress hiding any form of lump.

I sat down to see if the shoes would fit and they did. The small heels did make it more difficult, but soon I was standing normally again.

A knock on the door made me jump. Sarah spoke "Come on your Coffee is getting cold and you are missing the fun!"

With that I put the towel in the bag and opened the cubical, pensively walking out. Sarah grabbed my arm and whisked me to the mirrors and hair dryers. I didn't really take in what she was doing but soon I looked in the mirror and even though I could see it was me, I did actually look feminine. She had blow dried my hair into the same style as hers with a centre parting, cutting a few bits off my fringe.

"Mmm," Sarah said, "I don't like your ears." As I stood there wondering what was wrong with my ears, she grabbed my head and made me tilt it. I felt a sharp pain in my right ear, quickly followed by a sharp pain in my left. After throwing what looked like a pin in the bin, she quenched the blood and soon I had a pair of big hooped silver earrings in my ears. Added to this she fitted round my neck a silver pendant necklace with a heart dangling down.

I was simply in shock looking at myself in the mirror as a young lady. Sarah gave me a wink and that dirty smile of hers, followed by a heavy spray of perfume on me.

Still in shock, Sarah walked me towards the entrance, past the staff and into the café. I was expecting someone to call me out for what I was, but no one did. In fact one of the young male staff members gave me quite a smile as we passed them. All I could give him was a blank look.

We sat down in the café and I started to drink the fresh coffee Sarah had just bought. Sarah lent forward and told me to put my knees together, which I did with a slap of my knees. I then tried my best to act feminine, but I thought I was terrible.

It then became a twenty questions ordeal by Sarah.

"How old are you?"......."Erm 18."

"Where do you live?"......"I am at College and rent a room in the village."

"Where are your family from?"..."Oh, they live eighty miles away in London. I will see them at the end of term."

"Do you have a girlfriend or a boyfriend?"......"No, I don't have a GIRLFRIEND!"

"Do you have any friends at College?"..."No, they are all locals, so I don't really mix with them."

Once we had finished the coffees, Sarah told me there was one last thing she needed to do. So we left the Swimming pool and headed towards the shops.

With every step, I became more nervous. More people noticed me but said nothing. I was waiting for some terrible things to be shouted at me, but instead young men smiled at me and a couple even gave me the eye.

As we walked along the high street, Sarah held my arm like we were old friends without a care in the world, looking in shops as well went. I was definitely getting used to the shoes.

Suddenly Sarah directed me into a shop doorway and once inside I realised it was a nail bar. I froze as Sarah went and spoke to a member of staff. Soon I was ushered over to a table and a young lady set about my finger nails. As she filed, my chair was swivelled round slightly, my shoes removed and my feet placed onto a short stool. A second lady was working on my toe nails.

As they filed and worked my nails, I looked in a mirror and noted the red of my lipstick matched the roses on the dress. In what felt like only a few minutes, my hands sported nail extensions and a similar red nail varnish to the lipstick. The same red was being applied to my tidied toe nails.

Once everything was done and dried, Sarah made sure with the staff on the number of coats of varnish, then paid and we were off again. Until then, I hadn't really got my head around what was happening to me, it was all just a blur.

Further down the road we headed into the department store and the beauty section. Before I knew it I was sitting in a chair with a beautician having a close look at my skin.

"You really have nice skin. It doesn't look like you have any damage from makeup."

My face was then cleansed thoroughly and eyebrows plucked to within an inch of their life. Small hairs on my face which were all I had in the form of facial hair, were quickly removed by the lady. My face was aglow from the pain.

With amazing skill the beautician filled my face with powders and creams, pencil and lipstick, finishing off with coat after coat of lip gloss. Sarah made sure it was the same colour as the nails and was the especially long lasting lipstick. The beautician assured her that it would last days!

That made me almost come to my senses, but a further heavy coating of perfume blasted at me and we were off again.

At the back of the department store was a large carpark, we neared a black BMW 3 series and Sarah blipped the doors, "Get in Bobbie!"

I then asked "Why have you done this to me?"....."Because I wanted to see if I could!"

Sarah then said "Get in, the fun is just beginning."

Sitting in the front passenger seat and doing my belt up, Sarah already had the car out of its space and nippy down the road. As we drove, I looked at the red mirror finish on my nails. My heart was still pounding and my heavy breathing made it look like my bosom was lifting and falling. We were driving out of town away towards the motorway.

"Where are we going?"......"Don't worry, we are going to have lots of fun!"

All I could think about was how sexy she was and the red nail varnish.

Eventually we stopped at a motorway services and headed in for a bite to eat as it was getting late. I didn't think twice as we entered and soon after a nice Japanese meal, we were off again.

As darkness fell, we entered a small seaside town on the south coast. Sarah pulled up at a house and got a key from the owner.

Finally turning off the cars engine and lights outside a seaside chalet, amongst a load of chalets. Sarah knew where she was and was inside, lights and music on in minutes. I was told to bring the bags in from the boot, but to watch my nails. Once done we sat down to a bottle of wine Sarah had brought with her.

I was feeling very sleepy for some reason and so didn't argue when Sarah directed me to what she said was my bedroom. On the bed was a short pink satin nightie. Sarah left saying.."Leave the knickers on Bobbie, but take everything else off and wear the nightie. Soon I was in bed asleep.

Waking with a start in the darkness, I felt extra weight on the bed and legs sliding around my head. With ease Sarah had her wonderful clitoris above my mouth and slowly lowered herself saying...."Do a good job Bobbie, do a good job."

My tongue worked frantically. I hadn't a clue what to do, but Sarah coached me. I was nibbling her, kissing, licking and entering her with my tongue. For half an hour I did exactly as she asked. She grabbed my nipples and then as she came, pinched and twisted my nipples so I was screaming in pain. After Sarah left I soon fell to sleep again.

In the morning I woke to music coming from the living room. I walked in carefully, my nipples still hurting from the night before. Sarah was sitting in a dressing gown, looking at some papers.

"Why have you brought me here and why have you done this?"....."I have to come here for business and when I saw you, I knew I needed company on this trip." Sarah went on, "We need some milk. Here is five pounds. The shop is just by the entrance."

I stood there in the satin nightie and knickers "What shall I wear?"....."Here is your dressing gown, go in that." Sarah was holding up a short pink satin dressing gown.

I put it on and headed for the shop. As I walked across the grass barefoot, I wondered why I hadn't questioned Sarah further, why I hadn't said no and why I hadn't demanded to be given my clothes back and allowed home. Then I saw again the red mirror finish on both my finger nails and my toe nails. I just went to the shop.

Looking around inside the shop for the fridge to get the milk, I suddenly had a big arm come around my waist. It was the shop keeper being very forward in asking me if I needed any help. He was literally pawing at my body through the satin material. I swear he felt one of my nipples before I could draw away from him.

"Mil.....Milk!" I stuttered. With that he placed his hand on my bum and directed me to the back of his shop where the chillers were.

"Here you go luv. Do I get a prize?" Before I could say anything, he closed in on me and kissed me hard with one hand on my bum and the other my back, I couldn't pull away from him. He smelt of bad body odour, but I couldn't do anything. Kissed me harder and harder. Then I felt his tongue entering my mouth. His stubble scratching my skin. I tried to draw away, but the hand on my bum moved to the back of my head giving him access to force his tongue fully into my mouth. He kissed me brutally for five or ten minutes until another customer entered. But he made sure the other customer saw we had been kissing.

I quickly paid for some milk and rushed back to the chalet.

Back at the chalet Sarah said "Right its Saturday and we have a busy day ahead. While I make some coffee, you have a shower." After the shower I brushed my teeth for ages to try and get the taste of the shop keeper out of my mouth.

After the shower, Sarah spent a few minutes on my hair, but was very pleased as the beautician had said the makeup would last days and it still all looked perfect.

"Right Bobbie, your clothes are on the bed, go and get yourself dressed."

On the bed was a pink padded bra with matching pink knickers and a very short black 60s dress with back zip and white collar.

"I will zip you up when you are ready" shouted Sarah from the living room. I took off what I was wearing and slipped on the fresh knickers. They were briefer than the previous pair and only just covered my bum cheeks. The bra was again stupidly difficult to do up until Sarah shouted "Clip them at the front and then swing them round!" This was much easier. The dress again fitted perfectly, but this was shorter, much shorter and only just covered my bum.

We left once I had been fitted into a pair of black knee high boots with big block heels. This was harder than yesterday to walk as the heels must have been three odd inches.

After a short trip in the car we were at the shops of this small seaside town. Sarah walked me to a beauticians and hair dressers. The front windows were frosted so no one could see in.

The receptionist greeted us and after directing Sarah to a comfortable chair, she took me to a small room at the back. Inside the lady took my dress and bra off me and slipped on a gown that looked pretty see through to me. But soon I was back in the shop being walked over to a funny looking chair. The chair was laid back and soon a lady in a health workers tunic sat in front of me. Without any consideration for me, she got out two large syringes and was injecting around my groin area. No hellos or good mornings, this lady lifted me up and slipped off the knickers. There in front of her was my cock, my friend, my manhood.

Sarah walked over and said to the lady..."Pathetic isn't it. Can you do something about it?" The lady nodded as she picked up my penis as if it were infected with something.

I thought my cock would have got hard but it didn't, it didn't feel of anything.

Just then the receptionist brought over a drink of water for me and made me drink it all. It wasn't water as I soon felt groggy. I could still see but nothing moved. Arms, legs, fingers, head, nothing.

The lady sitting in front of me, lifted my legs up onto stirrups so she had good clear access to my groin. She then started describing everything that she had done and was then doing. She picked up a very strange tool, calling it a squirrel clamp. With expert skill she got the tool to grab my penis and balls firmly and with a few twists and the press of a button, my cock and balls were thrust inside my body. My cock head was pushed deepest inside, maybe eight inches inside. Even with the anaesthetics, the pain blasted its way up my body, but I just couldn't scream. The pain didn't subside it just kept me shocked. The lady then described how she was putting some stitches in to keep everything where it should be and they would dissolve in a few days.

The lady moved from my groin area my chest, I still couldn't move and as opened the gown and then proceeded to fill a massive syringe with a liquid. With a dab of local anaesthetic, she put the first needle just below my right nipple and once happy with placement, proceeded to push the liquid into my body. Repositioning regularly, injecting around my nipple she eventually had emptied one full syringe. Once she had done both nipples with one full syringe, she did it again so that both sides had two syringes full. The lady described the liquid as a mix of saline solution, free fats and a binding solution. Looking down, I now had two fairly decent breasts.