Swimming Pool Sluts!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's playing with herself." laughed Nikki. "Getting her nut on our dime!"

"Let the bitch watch." hissed Kimmy cupping her milk swollen boobs, pushing the tanned cantaloupes together making the thick nipples touch. "Just fucking get me off!"

Kimmy squeezed the big breasts, producing a spurt of warm milk from her erect nipples. The sweet liquid geysered, then rained down onto her big baby belly.

I'm going to put my whole fist in this little bitch, Thought Mandy taking a long pull on her cigarette, exhaling creamy smoke across Kimmy's wide spread crotch.

"Open her twat Nikki, Mandy's going to play with the baby!" laughed Mandy clenching her tiny fist.

"I don't know!" smiled Nikki once again pinching Kimmy's miniature labia between her long sharp nails. Her Mores 120 cigarette in the V of her finger's. "Going to be a tight fit."

Nikki pulled the lips apart, exposing the mouth of the teen's vagina, Mandy quickly introduced her index and forefinger to the gleaming opening, pushing in past her second knuckle.

"OH FUCK YES!" screamed Kimmy squeezing her big milk filled boobs again, sending several creamy vollies of the sweet juice skyward. "More finger's you bitch!"

Mandy grinned and added her ring finger to the tiny mouth, first the long red nail, then the entire finger, her 3 carat wedding diamond stretching the drooling deep pink hole.

Kimmy gave a grunt and lifted her hips to meet Mandy's probing finger's. Nikki immediately noticed the pink puckered knot of the teen's asshole, just begging for attention, she knew Mandy needed no help reaming the girl's cunt, so the poop knot was on her menu.

Nikki glanced at the peeping pool, bitch who was still observing the threesome. Her heavily mascaraed eyes were half closed as she masturbated. We need another mouth and tongue., thought Nikki considering inviting her to join the party.

Kimmy moaned as Mandy worked her finger's into her tiny twat, she had cum three times since meeting these two old sluts, and was well on her way to another gut wrenching orgasm. The blonde bitch's finger's were magicians stretching the tight walls of her cunt, and that fucking diamond ring was the topper. She could feel the sharp edges against the tender, sensitive vagina opening.

"Fuck my cunt! Screw my cunt! Make me cum!" She shrilled feeling her belly quake, as Mandy's sharp tipped nails touched her cervix. This bitch knew her way around a girl's twat. Thought Kimmy, her orgasm building as each soccer mom finger was added to it's sister's.

Kimmy flipped her spent cigarette onto the patio tile and screamed. "More finger's you cunt! Put your fucking fist in me!"

Mandy her cigarette pursed between her red lipsticked lips worked her baby finger into the now obscenely stretched orifice, that minutes ago was so tiny, one fingertip barely fit, now the vagina opening was sucking in the older woman's finger's like a meat grinder.

"You love my finger's, don't you baby girl? Like how my nails feel stroking your cervix, making your insides melt when you cum!"

Kimmy's answer was a groan and tensing of her thigh muscles as the wave of belly rolling orgasms erupted, her sticky juices oozing around the Mandy tormenting exploration of her insides.

"Oh Fuck!" she hissed when she felt Mandy's forefinger wedge into her blossoming tender cervix opening, The fucking finger feels like it's damn near in, my womb with the brat in my tummy, thought Kimmy.

"Nikki kiss my clit!" Kimmy begged the redheaded grandmother..."Suck it while this bitch fists my cunt!"

Nikki smiled as she kissed the proud nub at the same time, inserted her long nailed forefinger into the tight knot of Kimmy's butt, persuading the teenager's asscheeks off the cushion.

"Make the slut cum again." laughed Nikki drilling her finger into the young blonde's pooper, quickly adding a second and third finger into the teen's anal ring. "Shit! Mandy I can feel your fist through her asshole!"

"Mind if I watch?"

Nikki and Mandy looked in the direction of the throaty voice, the mature redheaded pool peeper was standing at the cabana opening, pool water puddling off her long exquisite legs, a radiant smile pursing her full lips.

"Would you like to join?" giggled Kimmy, her hips arched upward impaled on Mandy's and Nikki's finger's.

Undoing the tiny bikini bows on the sides of her shapely hips, the redhead laughed softly.

"I think I'll watch, you're pretty full of these two right now honey, I'll just finger bang my little girl while they get you off, by the way I'm Toni James and honey love those tits!"

"Hi Toni!" all three sex sluts chimed in together, you look pretty damn good yourself!"

"Nikki let's get this little bitch off." purred Mandy exhaling a perfect cone of cigarette smoke into Kimmy's crotch. "She's gushing like a faucet!"

Kimmy bucked her hips into the women's probing finger's, whimpers of pleasure escaping her lips in smoky gasps.

"I'm getting ready ladies... Fuck me! Yes! Yes Oh God...Fuck Yes! You're making me cum again!"

"Five Minutes After Kimmy's Orgasm"

"Come with me darling." purred Mandy taking Kimmy's hand, leading her through the cabana opening to the pool. "I want you to make me cum, in the water..."

Kimmy was a disheveled walking time bomb, she smiled, but Mandy could tell her teenage body was on the verge of collapse. Countless orgasms and having Mandy' fist buried deep inside her playing the girl's cervix like a harp had taken its toll on the pregnant bitch, Nikki's reaming of the tight bum hadn't helped, thought Mandy lighting her cigarette with a deep inhale.

Maybe the cool water would calm the little slut, but then again, I'm horny and I want her to make me cum in front of all those swimmers, hummed Mandy offering the cigarette to the blonde mom to be.

Kimmy took the cigarette Mandy offered her and drew in a chest expanding mouthful of smoke. "Fuck lady I needed that!...You and your redheaded bitch really know how to put a girl's insides through the wringer. I think you stretched my cervix out of shape, with those bulldozer fingernails!"

Mandy laughed squeezing Kimmy's ass cheek, pinching the tanned flesh. This teenage slut wasn't the first girl, she and Nikki had turned into a whimpering walking orgasm.

"Shall I remove my spikes Mandy or be a decadent bitch and wear them into the pool? Kimmy smiled her arm draped over Mandy's forearm, as she was being guided into the pool.

"Of course wear them sweetheart, Nikki will buy us new ones." Mandy laughed, stepping into the sparkling water from the poolside steps. The blonde teenager followed, the water engulfing the two delicious females.

Kimmy's large breasts floated like two ripe balloons on the water, as did Mandy's slightly smaller tits, that bobbed next to the pregnant slut. She pressed her titties into Kimmy's cleavage.

"I don't think there's a chance of either of us drowning." giggled Kimmy looking at her boobs,touching nipple to nipple with the older blonde mom.

Mandy answered with a giggle of her own, cupping her tits together. "Kiss the tops slut!" Mandy instructed the teenager.

"Everybody is watching." purred Kimmy planting a wet lipped kiss on the tanned breast flesh, sucking in the warm skin. She looked over Mandy's shoulder to observe several boys watching from the lower pool side. Kimmy felt a rush of excitement in her belly,

Then Mandy lifted Kimmy's chin with her long red nails.

"Now French kiss me, give the boy's a real sweet show." whispered Mandy her buttered red mouth searching out Kimmy's lips.

Kimmy pressed her baby swollen tummy against Mandy's belly, wrapping her long leg around Mandy's calf, she mashed her full lips on Mandy's, her tongue snaking into the older woman's mouth.

"Ummmm! Fuck!" Mandy moaned tasting cigarettes, baby milk, and pussy. "Fuck my cunt baby girl! Fuck me hard! Make me cum!"

Giving the demanding bitch a wicked grin, Kimmy broke the kiss and pushed Mandy against the side of the pool. Automatically the sexy older woman rested her arms on the concrete edge supporting her back. Kimmy held her tiny hand in the warm air and wiggled all five digits. Mandy gave a slight nod of her head, agreeing with Kimmy's idea., a lascivious smile parting her lips. She looked into Kimmy's mischievous eyes and snapped.

"Now you little bitch...Do me now!"

Kimmy placed her hand on Mandy's slightly rounded belly, then slipped her free hand inside the older woman's bikini thong, cupping the bald pubic mound, her finger's searching for Mandy's well used cunt lips.

"Ahhhhh! Sweetie put em inside." moaned Mandy biting her lower lip. "Fuck Yes! Up inside me!"

Kimmy looked past Mandy's tanned shoulder into the cabana opening. Grandma Nikki was flat on her back on the lounging couch, her long legs back over her shoulders, the redheaded peeper's head between the mature woman's widespread thighs, eagerly licking Nikki's cunt.

Kimmy watched as Nikki inhaled deeply on her cigarette, a plume of smoke, streaming skyward, followed by a loud groan of pleasure.

"Lick me honey. Eat me up! Make my pussy cum!"

Don't these old cunts ever get enough? Thought Kimmy feeling Mandy's warm butter smooth vagina suck her tiny fist in past her wrist. She watched Mandy's beautiful face beam with pleasure as she Frenched a mouthful of the Mores 120 cigarette smoke.

"That's it Kimmy. I'm going to nut in a minute! Keep working those magic finger's in my puss."

Her pussy is swallowing my fist, thought Kimmy opening her finger's inside Mandy, feeling the old bitch's insides clench as the woman started to orgasm.

"Oh God! Make me cum! Make me cum!"

Kimmy kept her fist buried in Mandy, twisting her finger's, feeling Mandy's cervix blossom against her palm.

"That's it bitch...Get your mom nut!" snickered Kimmy first watching Mandy's eyes roll back as she orgasmed on her fist, then looked at the group of boys moving through the blue pool water, hungry smiles on their handsome faces.

"Mandy Mom in a minute we're going to be surrounded by about seven horny eighteen year old teenager's. Are you up for it?"

At that moment as Mandy was about to answer, Kimmy heard Nikki scream with pleasure.

"I'm cumming! Oh Fuck, I'm coming baby!"

Mandy took a quick pull on her cigarette, flicking it into the water. "If I'm not, I know two bitch's that will surely give us a helping hand." laughed Mandy as Kimmy pulled her tiny fist from Mandy's well satisfied stretched vagina.

"Oh Mandy!" giggled Kimmy.

"Oh Kimmy!" laughed Mandy.

Cumming Soon... "Sexy Mandy's Birthday Surprize... She's Not a Vegan"

12