Swimming Siren

Story Info
Her strange sexual power lures him into watery trap.
2.9k words
3.47
34.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bar was on the edge of the Mediterranean, a cheap concrete structure with a terrace overlooking the beach. There was a crude mural on the wall, painted in bright colors, featuring Neptune flinging a trident, flying mermaids, and a giant octopus. I had a good table in the shade. It wasn't a place for tourists...they mostly served red wine, so I had to pay extra for a cold bottle of beer. Who drinks red wine in that tropical heat? Italians.

There was stunning scenery. Deep blue sea, white sand beach, and pale orange bluffs. Against this backdrop the woman walked in, and her dress made a striking contrast against the riot of colors. It was a white cotton sundress, very thin, with faint pink stripes. I seemed to notice the dress before I looked at her. Maybe it was my subconscious warning me that just the sight of her would have strange consequences.

She was very tall and large, with wide, graceful hips that strained against the thin cotton. Her breasts were impressive, thrusting outwards agressively, fighting against that sundress. Though she was fair, her skin had that transluscent, sun kissed glow, with different shades of copper on her thick arms and shoulders, and just a hint of pink sunburn on her cheeks. Her hair was long, dark brown and braided.

She looked in my direction. I was sitting in the shade, but the sun was in her face. Still, she did not squint. She came right over and sat down without hesitating.

"You're an American," she said, not asking. She spoke perfect English, but I could not place her accent. The words were clear and clipped. Her voice was slightly hoarse, as though she were speaking deep in her throat. I once read that linguists claim the purest English speakers come from Inverness in Scotland. For some reason, I decided the accent was Scottish.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"The way you look. The way you look at me. The way you sit. Americans are always the same. Like there's too much going on. Are you overwhelmed?"

"By you? No. Why would I be?"

"Because Americans always look confused," she said. I leaned forward. She seemed to be giving off warmth from across the table. There was a strong smell of jasmine around her.

"I'm not confused," I said. I asked to buy her a drink, but she refused. She just stared at me and smiled. The noonday light was setting her hair aglow. Where the sun's rays struck, the strands of her hair looked like warm caramel.

"I can see by that bag you have that you're alone. And you're on your way someplace. You're on your way, but you're a little...anxious?"

"Look. I'm confused by your approach, is all." She sat back in her chair, with one leg crossed over the other. There was a long ridge of hard muscle running along the front of her leg, yet her calf was sculpted and graceful. Her legs also seemed much more tanned than her upper body. They were hard and elegantly shaped, but thick as oak trees. She kept playing with the hem of her dress, sliding it back and forth over her knee. The jasmine smell increased, riding out on a wave of warmth that seemed to come from deep inside her.

"You're afraid and vulnerable," she said. "I can prove it to you. I know all about men like you. I've been looking, just for you."

I figured she was a nut. Probably a prostitute. I should have dismissed her, but I made the mistake of looking into her eyes. They were green, bright green, shimmering like emerald crystals. One brief glance, and I could not look away. She stared back without blinking. I tried to turn my head away, but couldn't.

"Afraid? ha. I just got out of the army. I'm used to everything. And what would I fear, huh? My last leave I spent hunting wild boar in the Austrian forests. With an M-1 rifle. Sound cowardly?"

"See, I can tell you're afraid," she said sweetly. She had small, even white teeth, and ran the tip of her pink tongue against them. She was so colorful. "I can either take your fear away, or make it much, much worse."

"What are you talking about?" I asked. "I"m not afraid of any girl."

"Girl? Hmmm...." She tossed he thick braids back over her shoulders. Now I was getting slightly annoyed by her arrogance.

She reached over and stroked my arm gently, then stood up. I stood too, and found she was almost as big as me, just about six feet tall, which would make her very tall for a woman.

"If you are afraid, you can follow me," she said. "If you THINK you are not afraid...and want to prove it to me, or to yourself...you can follow me too."

I had no choice but to follow. I had to see those green eyes again. So compelling was the erotic power of her eyes, I wasn't as fascinated by her wide swaying hips and bulging ass as I might have been. Still, I walked behind her out of the bar and down to the sand. She walked fast, and I had to hurry to keep up. For a woman so large, she had extreme energy. I almost had to sprint to be beside her, to maneuver to find her gaze again.

She stopped at her blanket, spread out over the white sand. I kept watching, out of the corner of my eye, for her gang to show up and rob me. But there was no one nearby.

She stood in front of me, and with one quick motion, slid her sundress off. It was a thrill to see her disrobe so easily, and it fell lightly at her feet. She was wearing a one piece white swimsuit, pure, blinding white. Now her breasts seemed so much larger, tanned round melons beckoning to me. I fought to keep my hands at my side.

She bent to slip her sandals off. With all her size and strength, her feet were surprisingly small, with delicately painted toenails. I began to feel kind of insignificant next to such an amazon. My only swimwear consisted of ragged cutoff army fatigues.

"You can swim, can't you?" she asked. "I want to swim with you first. Come with me."

I'd had enough. I grabbed for her, trying to seize those arrogant breasts. She anticipated my move and stepped lightly back. She shook her head. She was a tease, alright. I felt an almost painful stirring between my legs.

She reached out and lightly brushed her fingers against mine. I thought she might take my hand and lead me, but instead she turned and again walked quickly ahead of me. I chased after her. We waded into the gentle surf.

Here the sea was as warm as a bath, and just off the shore there was a rocky shelf with a steep drop off. The colors quickly changed from a light aqua to a deeper turquoise. The mysterious woman kept striding until the waves formed a foaming crest just above her hips, then she turned toward me.

She lowered herself into the water, right up to her neck, then stood up again. The tips of her thick braids were wet and they shed drops of sea water which ran down over her shoulders and chest like glittering diamonds. She leaned forward, presenting me with her magnificent ripe breasts, teasing me with the secret of her deep cleavage, making me half crazed with desire.

"What's the matter, little American boy?" she ran her tongue over her teeth again, making the enamel glisten. "Are you getting nervous? Are you getting hard?"

Yes, I did have half a hard on, but I'd be damned if I'd admit it to her. Instead I grabbed for her breasts, but she laughed and instantly whirled around. I was left with only a maddening glimpse of those flashing green eyes. She bent forward and knifed into the water. My hand just caught the last curve of her thick smooth ass, and then it slipped away. I tried to get ahold of her thigh, but she was moving too fast, and my hand skated away. Next I grabbed behind her knee, then down over the firm slickness of her calf, then my hand lingered over the delicate arch of her foot, then she was gone from my grasp.

She was swimming fast but gracefully, twisting in the sea like a damned white and tanned porpoise. I swam after her for all I was worth, my strength increased by desire. I had to touch her!

She was using some kind of strange but elegant stroke, plowing through the water with her hands straight out in front of her. She was also slipping down beneath the waves every few feet, then bounding up again and twisting to her side, all the while flashing me glimpses of her luscious curves, her massive breasts, her hard tanned legs. Damn her, I was losing the chase!

"Thought you were stronger, huh?" she laughed over her shoulder.

"You haven't won yet!" I was gasping, sucking in water and seaspray. "I can beat you. I"m in shape, I say!" But I was bobbing to stay afloat.

She stopped ten feet ahead and ran a hand across her sopping hair. "You're just a little man who won't admit defeat. When I'm through with you, it'll be different."

Now the sea was turning a deep blue. We were about fifty yards off shore and still moving fast. She kept ahead of me, stopping every so often to turn back and laugh. Her hair was all wet now, the thick braids slapping the water like heavy rope. Then she'd plunge back underwater and swim on. Defeat, eh? I was getting angrier, even as my hard on was growing.

Here the sea was clear, and I could see trains of jade bubbles cascading from her shoulders as she swam, trailing down across her back and spraying sideways from her hips. We were too far out, and I was getting nervous, but still swimming for all I was worth. Where was she leading me to?

Ahead I noticed some pillars of light orange rock, thrusting out of the ocean. The coastline here was rocky, full of grottoes and tidal pools. I began to feel a cold and strong rip current tearing at my legs. My strength had reached its limit. I stopped, treading water, and called for help.

She swam back to me, and without a word I clung to her, wrapping both my legs around one of hers. Her glassy smooth thigh eased between my legs and I felt reassured. I threw my arms around her shoulders. She wasn't even breathing heavily. Amazingly, and without a word, she began to swim again, using a breaststroke, slicing the ocean with those thick muscular arms. I held on desperately, my legs both clamped to her thigh.

With a great feeling of relief, I noticed she had stopped heading out to sea and was now swimming parallel to the shoreline. I kept my arms tightly locked around her, and still she was flying through the water as though I weren't even there. She wasn't even out of breath---she kept laughing, then turning back to give me a sly look, letting her wet hair slide across my face. I felt helpless and slightly sheepish, though my cock was now painfully swollen and pressed against her legs.

We swam between two looming pillars. The sea here was a little rougher as the waves crashed through the rocks. She had led us into a grotto, a shelter from the ocean formed by large towers and shelves of stone. There was a distinct stillness and light as we entered, a luminous blue light reflected from the rock walls and the surging tidal pools. There was only a thin stream of sunlight from a cleft above our heads.

We approached a large boulder and I slid off her back. With incredible agility, she launched herself out of the water, jumping with outstretched hands for the top of the rock. Her hands caught on the dry surface. I watched her shoulders muscles heave. She dragged herself up to a sitting position, and there she perched, like a sea goddess, her feet dangling in my face.

My strength was gone. I reached up. The rock looked like sandstone, but was much smoother. I could not get a grip. I could only splash helplessly. The chase had taken a lot out of me.

"Help me," I pleaded. She looked down and laughed again.

"I thought you were strong, little man, " she mocked. "Did you think you could catch me?" Her deep laugh echoed from the walls of the grotto.

I felt the rip tide grab at my legs. I couldn't stay up. I was going to drown!

Still laughing, she reached down and grabbed my wrists in both hands. Small delicate hands they were, but astoundingly strong. I felt her fingers increase their pressure, and she lifted me half out of the water, drawing me smoothly upwards until my face was between her knees.

Now she leaned back so that she was holding my arms at her side. Only my feet stayed in the water. I managed to get the palms of my hands on the sides of her hips. Still, I could not get any farther up. We were in an awkward position, and she had total control of me in her grasp. I scrambled to get a footing on the smooth rock, and finally got my foot on a narrow crag. It was enough to breathe comfortably, but I still could not get enough leverage to pull myself up.

She laughed, and it echoed around the stone chamber. I felt helpless. My hands were clamped at her sides, my face between her knees. Then she released my right hand. I stretched my arm to get a desperate, tenuous grip around her waist. With her free hand, she was stripping her suit down over her left shoulder, with the same deft motion she'd used to take her dress off. Damn, she was strong! Soon she had her suit pulled down and bunched on her left thigh.

"Show me how much you need me," she said. I looked up and her green eyes were sparkling.

Her pussy was only inches from my face. She had thick, bulging lips with a sparse covering of light auburn hair. I bent my head forward until the stiff curls brushed my nose. Then, gingerly, I ran out my tongue and touched it lightly to the surface.

My head was filled with a hurricane of sensation. The smell of the sea, the musky essence of her pussy, the warmth on my tongue... I was overwhelmed to the point of losing my pitiful grip on her waist. Instead I bent closer, letting my tongue slip along the sides of her lips, tasting her wetness. The cool sea water had mingled with her own hot nectar. It was so delicious I became very dizzy.

She made no sound, no movement. I began to stroke my tongue up and down, long, slow, careful strokes, savoring every last drop. I opened my mouth wider, and pushed my face even closer, so my senses would be lost in her taste and feel. The more I licked, the more I worked myself into a frenzy. Within minutes I was lapping greedily, like some wild deer at a salt lick. Still she was silent.

The only sound was the gentle lapping of waves on the rocks. Soon I could hear my tongue on her wet pussy, sounding almost like the ocean itself. She was getting wetter, at least. She increased the pressure on my wrist, and brought her knees closer to my head, but still said nothing. It didn't matter. I needed no encouragement. I lost myself in my sucking and licking. I had no thoughts except to please her, to keep pleasuring her sweet pussy. I felt I could never stop.

Now I concentrated on her clit, swirling my tongue over it, smothering it with my mouth. I was totally lost in her essence. My cock was so painfully swollen I feared it might burst. It was pressed against the lower part of her leg, and every so often she would tense her muscles and rub her calf around my bulging shorts. A few seconds was all it would take for me to come, but she knew this instinctively, and released the pressure before it happened. This delicious torture only encouraged me.

Through the cleft overhead the sun was moving, and the light changed. It was now mid-afternoon. The grotto around us was a magical sapphire blue. She began to rock her hips slightly, and made a soft purring sound. I felt a light jet of warm liquid spray against the roof of my mouth. She had come right in my face. She remained silent, not moving except to tighten her grip on my wrist.

Her flowing sweet nectar increased my strength. I'd had enough.I dug my feet into the rock, shifted my hands to grip the flat surface, and hauled myself up. My raging hard on scraped the smooth stone. Now I was sitting next to her, staring straight into her sparkling green eyes. My amazon. My sea-goddess. I leaned close to her, wrapped myself in a delicious mist of jasmine and musk.

"Are you going to admit you're afraid of me now?" she asked sweetly.

I smiled, and bent close to her lips.

"Not anymore."