Swing and Burn

Story Info
Kira follows her lover into an erotic trap.
2.6k words
4.04
44.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Kira. It's an adventure! Don't you want a bit of fun?" Maya wheedled, glancing in that flirty way she had, up through her eyelashes. I couldn't resist that look, though in our week-long relationship, I'd already figured out that she used that look to get me to do what I'd be better off avoiding. Hesitantly, I followed her into the warehouse.

From the outside, the building looked to be abandoned. Weeds grew around it and the sign advertising a carpet and flooring discount warehouse was missing half its letters. But Maya seemed to think we'd find something interesting in here, and our relationship was too new for me to say no to her. After all, adventure was part of her allure.

We had entered by a back door, well away from the desolate street in an industrial park on the outskirts of town. There were few people around by day, and by night there was nobody. Maya went in ahead of me, carrying the flashlight she'd brought. I had a moment to wonder why she hadn't turned it on when I heard the door clang shut behind me. At the same moment, a floodlight was turned on in front of us, shining full in our eyes.

I cringed away from it and moved to put my hands over my eyes, but before I could do much more than flinch, my arms were grabbed from behind. I felt handcuffs close over my wrists. Desperately I struggled, wondering why Maya wasn't screaming or struggling too. It was no use. The hands holding me were prepared for a struggle. In moments I was on my knees, my head down, a foot on the small of my back.

"I brought her, mistress," Maya said.

At that moment, a leather hood was slipped over my head, cutting off all sound and sight. Once it was locked in place, I was lifted to my feet and made to walk, guided by a rough hand on my elbow.

It was some minutes later when I was stopped. I felt the cuffs being unlocked, but before I could formulate a plan to take advantage of that, my arms were lifted over my head and heavy metal cuffs clinked into place to hold me there. They were high enough that I could just barely put my feet flat on the floor; I certainly couldn't relax at all. A moment more and the hood was removed.

The room where I found myself was quite large, and full of strange furniture I couldn't begin to guess the purpose of. It was dimly lit by sconces on the walls at regular intervals, and the light did a god job of hiding as much as it revealed. Immediately in front of me was a tall, curvaceous woman with short red hair, wearing a leather corset, a tiny leather skirt, and thigh-high spike-heeled boots. To either side of her were two more women, encased from head to toe in black PVC catsuits. There was mesh over their eyes and noses so they could see and breathe, but I could tell very little about them.

I craned my neck a little and saw that Maya was to my left, kneeling on the floor. When I had followed her into the warehouse, she'd been wearing a strapless summer sundress and some strappy sandals; now she was naked except for the three-inch red leather collar at her neck which kept her head up.

"So Maya didn't tell you why she brought you here, did she?" said the woman, addressing me. I shook my head. Her smile shifted to a frown and she slapped me across the face. "You will answer, "No, mistress," when I speak to you," she instructed.

"No, mistress," I whispered, seeing no other options.

She slapped me again, the other cheek this time. "If I want you to whisper, I'll tell you to whisper," she crooned.

"No, mistress," I said, louder this time.

"Well, then, let me enlighten you. Maya is my sex slave. I own her sex, and she does not have permission to sleep with anyone else. Unfortunately for both of you, Maya has difficulty controlling herself. She likes to play. She decided to seduce you, without my permission. In order to appease my anger, she was ordered to bring you here, to witness her punishment – and partake in some of it." She reached behind my neck to undo the knot of fabric that held my halter top in place, and as my top fell to my hips, she unhooked the bra as well. In moments I was stripped to the waist, the halter top slipped silkily off my hips with one careless gesture. One of the catsuited women picked up the clothing as it fell.

She gestured to Maya, who crawled over to her. Mistress handed Maya some evil-looking clips on a chain, and without a word, Maya reached up and attached first one, then the other to my nipples.

The pain was like nothing I'd ever felt before. It radiated through my breasts and sent shots of something familiar but unexpected into my pelvis. I whimpered and writhed.

Mistress noted my reaction with a smile. "You like that, don't you? You're going to make a good slave," she commented. She turned to Maya and affixed identical clips to her nipples; she swayed a little but made no sound.

"Tonight is first about punishment. You see, bringing you to me is only the first part of Maya's penance; she will need to suffer acutely for her transgressions, and since the transgressions were with you, you will suffer equally. Tomorrow, you'll get to discover some of the joys of servitude. Of course, you may find that the suffering is joy enough." She slapped my breasts, setting the clips quivering and making me gasp with pain and arousal. As I writhed again, she laughed. Then she gestured to Maya, who turned her attention to my Capri pants, sliding them quickly down my legs. Again, one of the catsuits came to take away the pants and the flip-flops I'd been wearing on my feet. I couldn't see where they were taking my clothes because by that point, Maya was using her teeth to remove my panties. Unsurprisingly, the panties disappeared quickly, too. I quivered as her lips brushed my sensitive labia, but she didn't linger under the eyes of her mistress.

Mistress reached down and picked up the chain connecting Maya's breast clips; with a yank, she pulled Maya harshly to her feet. She whimpered, and Mistress leaned close. "What do you say, slut?" she crooned.

"Thank you, Mistress," Maya said. Mistress tweaked the chain again, and Maya thanked her again.

Tiring of that game, Mistress took Maya's hands and reached for a pair of cuffs dangling from a fixture overhead. One of the catsuits fiddled with a lever to lower them within reach, and in moments, Maya was facing me, her hands stretched over her head same as mine.

Mistress busied herself behind my back. Crane my head as I might, I couldn't see what she was doing, so I stopped trying and tried to catch Maya's eye. Maya wasn't looking at me; though her collar prevented her from lowering her head, she closed her eyes every time I looked at her. I was getting desperate for some reassurance. My shoulders were aching, my calf muscles strained, and the pain in my nipples had subsided to a dull ache that I suspected would be with me for days.

I knew the bondage was about to get more strict when a rough hemp rope about an inch thick appeared between my legs. Coming around me from behind, Mistress pulled on the rope. It was attached to a fixture of some sort behind my back and about at neck height, and when she pulled on it, it fitted itself neatly into my slit and lifted me off my feet. Adjusting it slightly, she fed it through a loop which hung from a ceiling beam between me and Maya, then between Maya's legs, finally fastening it to a hitch on the wall behind her. It was strung so tightly that both of us were forced to our tiptoes to accommodate it. I wiggled experimentally and felt the burn of the rope on my cunt. Gasping with the pain, I tried to lift myself higher on my toes to take the pressure off, but that only raised me high enough that my labia brushed the rope instead of resting on it. I knew my calves couldn't sustain this position for long, and I began to understand Mistress' devious mind.

As we were experimenting with the give of the rope, the two catsuits approached with more cuffs and chains. In moments my left ankle was chained to Maya's left, and my right to her right, so that they crossed in the middle. The connecting chains were just long enough to keep our legs firmly under us, but any movement ran the risk of jerking one of us off our feet entirely.

Maya wiggled in turn, and I realized suddenly that, with the rope connected to both of us and the chains connecting our ankles, we would each feel the other's movements. Every movement we made would transfer along the rope and cause extra discomfort to the other. The ankle cuffs ensured we'd lose our balance as we started to tire and that we'd take the other down with us, forcing our full weight onto the rope. Mistress came between us and smiled at me.

"So you've figured it out, pet," she remarked. One hand rested on the rope near my swelling pussy; without breaking eye contact, she gave it a vicious upward jerk, so hard I lost my footing and swung on the rope momentarily. I screamed. She let go, and I found my footing again. "I'm going to reward my servants. When I'm done with them, I'll be back to add to your torture." She gave Maya's end of the rope a jerk, and left us to hang there, our pussies on fire.

The catsuits brought over two strange contraptions. There were cuffs spread about two feet apart at the base, then a long post, ending with something dildo-shaped. Mistress reached between the legs of the first one and undid a zipper, while the servant used some lube on the dildo. Then she slid herself onto the dildo while Mistress locked her ankles into the cuffs. This was supposed to be a reward? It was only when she started to gyrate on her perch that I realized the dildo must be a vibrator. Her reward was orgasm after orgasm until Mistress unlocked her. The other got the same treatment, both of them positioned so they could see me and Maya perching on our rope.

Her servants properly rewarded, Mistress returned her attention to Maya and me. She surveyed us for a moment, tugging experimentally at the rope or the chains on our nipple clamps, then she smiled. I didn't like the smile at all. "I think it is time to add to your pain, slaves," she remarked. From nowhere I could see, she produced a leather flogger and began to work on our legs, first Maya's, then mine. Every blow was a multi-faceted starburst of agony for both of us. The flogger had metal rivets on the end of each fall. They were flat and round rather than sharp, but they still added a sharp sting to what was otherwise a thudding sensation. There was the thud of the leather, the sting of the metal, and the burn of the rope as we flinched; even the blows that fell on Maya still contributed to the unrelenting friction on my cunt.

I was the first to lose my balance, from a particularly nasty blow that wrapped right around both calves and pulled me off my feet. Maya came with me of course, and our screams echoed through the room.

It went on for a long time. I was surprised to find myself craving the flogger when it was Maya's turn; the sting of the flogger took my mind off the growing pain between my legs. After a while Mistress switched to a flogger with about ten rubber falls, and our screams were renewed; finally she switched to a leather flogger with no metal or plastic bits on it. After the pain of the other two, this one felt like a massage. I writhed under it, craving its touch, while a corner of my brain stood back and wondered how it was possible to learn to love the lash so quickly.

When it stopped, it took me a moment to realize. I opened my eyes just as Mistress got to Maya with her new implement, a huge vibrator. While the wand approached its target, Mistress used her other hand to take the nipple clamps off and massage Maya's breasts. Maya shook as the wand kissed her pussy, and as she shook, so did I. It was mere moments before Maya came, and when she did, the force of her orgasm set both of us swinging on our rope.

Then it was my turn. Maya was still screaming, and a part of my brain wondered why it was worse for her now than before. But even that part of my brain shut down when the vibe got to my clit. I burst into a thousand pieces in the hardest orgasm I could ever remember. Maya's screams, the catsuits' moans, the fiery welts rising all over my body, even the pain as the nipple clamps were removed, were drowned in the rush. Even as it stopped, all I could think was, "Wow. Wow. Wow."

As it subsided, I figured out why Maya was screaming. The arousal of Mistress' other attentions had kept the pain bearable; with that gone, all of a sudden the rope was too much. I started to beg. "Please, please, Mistress, let me off!"

The catsuits, released at some point from their orgasmic towers, were already taking care of it. In moments, the rope went slack. Simultaneously, it was released from both ends, pooling on the floor between Maya and me. I could see where it was wet from our juices, testament to our pleasure at riding it. With that source of agony gone, my shoulders renewed their ache; one catsuit held me while Mistress held Maya, and the other catsuit lowered the pulleys so that we were no longer stretched. I collapsed against the catsuit, unable to put any weight on my legs. The other catsuit finished detaching our chains from each other and from the pulleys, and we were carried over to two waiting beds. It was only when we got there that I realized my hands were still bound.

The catsuits connected a chain on the bed to the cuffs at my ankles, then removed the chain that held my wrists together. They offered me a drink from a cup with a straw; the sports drink seemed to go straight to my sore, tired muscles and I sipped it gratefully. As they covered me with a blanket, Mistress came over and started to stroke my hair. I purred and leaned into her touch, no longer wondering that I wanted it.

"When you awaken, my new pet, my servants will have a meal ready for you, and then you'll be free to go," Mistress crooned softly in my ear. "You've done well, pet, very well indeed. I didn't expect half so much from you as you gave. If you find you want more, you have only to come back tomorrow night at seven. I'll be expecting you." She kissed me gently on the lips, then covered my eyes with a blindfold.

Exhausted and encased in sudden darkness, I slept.

Seven o'clock tomorrow night would come soon enough.