Swing Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple experiment with swinging.
4.2k words
4.07
115.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanna knocked on the door and then looked back at me, smiling and widening her eyes briefly in a look that said everything. God knows how we'd got here, but we had, and now in about ten seconds someone was going to open the door and invite us inside to a party where the expectation was that we would swap partners.

In truth this was my fault. In the two years that we'd been together it was me who had persuaded Joanna to go to a nudist beach and watched as she'd exposed her beautiful body to our fellow beachgoers, and it was me who had coaxed her into talking about being with other people, telling her it was 'the natural extension' of what we had been doing at the beach. Two or three times on our last holiday Joanna had opened her legs further when she knew someone was looking at her beautifully shaven pussy, and I'd gone from taking shy glances at other women around us to flagrantly exposing my penis to them as I stared at their nakedness, once even getting hard as I looked at a lady lying next to us.

And so how far away was touching, and being touched by them? I had thought this a thousand times, but it was only now, outside the door to the house, that I realised just what a distance that was.

The door opened, and silhouetted in its frame was a woman of about 40 in a long black evening dress which hugged her like a glove from the top of her breasts to her thighs, but then split, revealing a firm thigh and calf on one side.

"Good evening," she said, smiling and openly appraising my girlfriend. "You must be Joanna and Paul? Welcome, come inside and get yourselves a drink and then I'll show you around."

This was Helen, I assumed, who Joanna had talked to on the phone last week and listened as she explained that 'we'd never done anything like this before, and didn't actually know if we wanted to,' and who had replied that we could come and see what we thought with no obligation to do anything at all, and then after giving her some rules and advice, had given us their address.

And now here we were, walking into the hallway of their house, taking in the perfumed air, light music and sound of whispered laughter from the rooms that surrounded us. 'I was glad I'd worn a shirt and trousers', was oddly my first thought, as I realised that of the two men I could make out in the shadows, both appeared to be wearing suits, and our host looked dressed for a ball. Joanna, for her part, looked stunning. She was wearing a blue playsuit which hugged her body in all the right places, making her firm 34c breasts jut out and the curve of her bottom look amazing. Being a playsuit, the material ended just below her buttocks, giving way to her firm tanned legs, topped off with silver heels. She never dressed like this for me anymore, a fact that made my stomach spin even more.

"Something to drink?" Helen said as we reached the kitchen.

Joanna and I looked at each other before simultaneously saying 'beer' and 'white wine?', then nervously laughing.

Helen smiled knowingly and then made up our drinks, handing them to us and saying: "Come on, I'll show you around," as she ushered us back into the hallway.

"It's very simple; there's four bedrooms upstairs, should you wish to use them, and two bathrooms. Then down here you've got the kitchen, dining room here, and two reception rooms, which is where all our friends are at the moment if you'd like to go in and say hello?" she said, opening the door to their lounge. "We've still got another 3 or 4 guests coming so I'll stay here and then come and say hello again later, ok?"

I nodded nervously and we walked past Helen into the lounge and sat down on a couch as far away from anyone else as we could. Looking up, I noticed three or four small groups of people all chatting and enjoying themselves. Some members of the groups (mostly men) had turned to look at the new members of the party. Some smiled, some just looked us up and down. Joanna turned to me.

"You ok?" She whispered, giggling a little into her wine.

"I'm not sure." I honestly replied, my stomach turning summersaults as I sipped my beer.

"Oh come on it's fine!" Joanna continued, taking the opportunity to glance around at the other guests. "In fact, I'm quite excited."

"What?" I said, looking up at her.

"Yeah, I mean, we're actually here! Let's just enjoy ourselves. We love each other don't we? And we both want this don't we? Hell, it was YOUR idea.."

"I know it was." I snapped back at her, "I'm just not so sure I want to do it now."

Joanna sighed and stood up. "Do you want another drink?"

I nodded and pointed to my beer's label before she took my empty bottle off me and walked through to the kitchen.

After five minutes or so had gone by and I had nervously smiled at a couple of people who had caught my eye and decided that that had been way long enough for her to prepare two more drinks, I decided to go and find out where she'd got to. I walked back through to the hall and immediately saw her chatting to a tall, muscular and again, suited man, at the sink. I stopped for a moment as they chatted, and she laughed, and then something he said made her blush, and then I decided to go and get my beer.

"Oh hey baby." Joanna said, a slightly unbalanced note in her voice revealing the fact that she knew she'd been caught out. "I couldn't get the top off your bottle and then John came over and saved the day." She continued as she smiled at the man next to her who then extended his hand to me.

"You must be Paul? Nice to meet you mate," he said with a hint of an Australian accent as we shook hands.

"We've just been talking about travelling and stuff. John's been to a lot of the places in Thailand that I went to."

"Ahh cool," I replied, my best false smile plastered to my face. "Can I have a quick word with you, in private?"

Joanna looked confused. "Sure, hang on John I'll be right back." We walked back out into the hallway.

"I think we should leave." I whispered to her as soon as we'd got out of earshot.

"What? Why?"

"I'm just not enjoying this. I thought I would but I'm not, so I'd like to leave."

"Eurgh, baby, why do you do this? It was you who wanted to come here in the first place. It was you who persuaded me that it would be fun, I didn't even want to, but now I'm here, well..."

"It looks like you've changed your mind?" I replied, nodding briefly in the direction of John.

"Look, I'm just as nervous as you, but I'm not going to let that ruin the chance of meeting some nice people and having a good time."

I looked at her, not sure what to say. She leaned in and kissed me on the lips. "Look baby, why don't we go back in the lounge and have another drink and just relax a little? Ok?"

I nodded apprehensively, and we went back inside to the now busier lounge and sat down next to two girls and a guy. I heard Joanna introduce herself to them, and I nodded and smiled as she introduced me. Both of the guys were similar in build to me and seemed like nice enough guys. The first thing I noticed about the girl apart from how beautiful she was, was that she clearly hadn't got a bra on beneath her chiffony top as her hard little nipples would periodically poke up against the top as she turned her attention from one guest to another. My breath caught in my throat as I watched them jiggle and sway, and I realised that maybe my second beer was kicking in a little.

After five or ten minutes had passed, and one of the guys had got me another beer we heard a commotion behind us and turned to see a tray of sambucas making their way over peoples heads to our little group.

"Hey hey! Sambuca time everyone!" The Australian voice said, accompanied by whoops all round from Joanna and our new found friends. As John lowered the tray, everyone took one. Joanna passed me one with a smile, and then in seconds they were all empty and the whoops had begun again.

"Wow, that's strong stuff," one of the guys said.

"Only the best," replied John, who had by now pulled up a seat in between Joanna and the others and was 'cheersing' his beer with everyone.

I looked over at Joanna and could tell that she'd already got a little buzz on from the Sambuca by the way she kept fiddling with her hair, but then so had everyone in our group at least. Then the guy next to me leaned in a little as if he was going to say something;

"Look behind you man..." He smiled a little, motioning to the couch behind my left shoulder.

I turned to find a couple making out with each other. They were both still fully clothed, but the guy was massaging his partners right breast through her top, and in forcing her further down into the couch with his kisses, her black skirt had ridden up enough that you could clearly see the front of her sheer black thong and beneath it, the line of her pussy lips. I stared for a minute or two, watching them, feeling myself harden at the sight, and then turned back round to find Joanna grinning at me slightly before returning to her conversation with John who had by now moved his chair up closer to her crossed thighs.

I slugged down some more beer and then watched as the girl in our group took hold of the hand of one of the guys and walked him over to the makeshift dancefloor in the middle of the room and started moving around to the song. Then my vision snapped back to John and Joanna, just at the point where John moved in and kissed her lightly on the lips, his hand underneath her chin. My stomach flipped as I watched them kiss again, my head spinning as I saw my girlfriend kissing another man right in front of me. John looked over at me and said something to Joanna, at which point she turned and smiled at me and mouthed, 'I love you baby,' before returning to face him again.

My heart was beating so fast. I didn't know what to do; whether to break them apart and smack him, or leave them to it, or go, or stay. I turned to the guy next to me, who was still watching the couple over my shoulder.

"You should see this man, she's so fucking hot..." He said, rubbing his crotch through his jeans. I turned to see the girl on her knees in front of the guy, her skirt still bunched at her hips, a line of black material disappearing between her buttocks. I couldn't really see anything, but was clearly aware that she was sucking his cock. I felt myself harden again, and then remembered Joanna, and turned back to her to find that fortunately her and John had gone back to talking. She was giggling though, and I could hear him asking her something over and over again.

"No!" I kept hearing her say. "Stop it!" before she'd giggle again at John, his head on one side. And then it happened. She reached up, and pulled first the left and then the right shoulder straps off her playsuit, before letting the top fall to her waist, revealing her half lace white bra to the room.

"Daaamn," the guy next to me said, turning his attention to my girlfriends beautiful tits, encased in white fabric, the outline of her nipples just visible. But it didn't end there, as no sooner had the top slouched around her midriff than her hands came up behind her and undid her bra strap, letting that too fall off her shoulders, exposing her perfect 34c breasts and hard little nipples to Johns waiting eyes.

I couldn't believe it. My girlfriend was now topless in a room full of strangers and although most of them could see little more than her fabulous back, there was one guy in particular who was getting an eye full. I half expected him to immediately reach forward and fondle her breasts, but instead he started talking to her again, as she sat there with her clothes bunched around her.

My mind was racing, my head felt full. Here was my girlfriend, talking casually to a man she'd only just met, as he, and others, ogled her perky young tits. I decided that I had to get out of there and grab another beer from the kitchen and cool off a little.

I walked into the kitchen, clicked the top off another lager and took a long slow drink, feeling the cool liquid seep into every part of my body, trying to relax and not think about what was happening in the lounge. Then I heard a voice;

"Having a good night?" I looked round to find the girl from our group standing with her weight on one leg at the entrance to the kitchen.

"It's, er, interesting," I offered, smiling a little, my voice almost shaking.

"Just relax," she said, moving over to me. "Everyone's friends here, just have some fun." she continued, before kissing me on the lips at the same time as she placed her hand on the bulge of my trousers. "Your girlfriend is a beautiful woman isn't she?" she purred into my ear as her hand massaged me through the material.

"Yes," I managed, startled, half grunting as she squeezed my crotch.

"Do you think I'm beautiful too?" She said, moving back from me slightly and posing.

"Of course." I replied, my heart pounding.

"Good, well, let's go and have some fun then..."

She turned and walked back into the lounge and I followed her, my heart beating faster with every step to the door. As I turned to walk in to the lounge I was greeted to the sight of my girlfriend necking with John, who by now was sitting next to her playing with her nipples as they kissed. I looked away, surveying the room. All around there were men and women in various states of undress, and as my gaze made full circle I spotted the girl from the kitchen ushering me to sit next to her. I walked over, occasionally stealing glances at my girlfriend, and sat down next to her. She leaned in and kissed me again.

"I said, relax," she whispered, running her hand down my chest to my crotch, which she fondled again. I looked across at Joanna. My head was too full to take in what was going on. My beautiful lithe young girlfriend was topless, being molested by another man and I was watching, having my cock stroked by a girl I'd never met. Joanna must have felt me looking at her, as just then she turned to look at me, and then down at the girls hand on my obvious hardon.

"Oh," I saw her mouth, looking down again at my crotch and smiling as if to say 'you seem to be enjoying yourself NOW,' and then turned back to John, who was by now not just fondling her breasts but actually pulling on her nipples, causing them to form peaks from his fingers to the flesh of her chest. I couldn't watch, but I couldn't resist watching. My heart was pounding, and my cock was achingly hard. Joanna ran her hand up the material of John's trousers and audibly gasped as she reached the bulge of his cock, the tent in his trousers obvious and large.

The girl next to me then pulled my head back round to hers and kissed me again, her hand finding the zip of my trousers at the same time, and pulling it down causing a brief hint of orange boxer short to make a slit in the fabric, which ballooned into a triangle as she popped the button on my trousers. Then just as deftly, I watched as her fingers snaked into the exposed top of my shorts, and curl around my stiff cock, before pulling it free of its confines into the open air. She moaned as she slowly pushed her hand down to my crotch, causing the head of my cock to swell and deepen in colour.

I looked up again, nervously aware of the fact that having been the reticent one, I was now being jerked off by this girl, which would pretty much leave the door open to Joanna to do as she pleased if she'd seen me, and she obviously had. She was standing in front of John now, swaying a little to the music as she teasingly pulled her playsuit off her hips and let the rest of it fall to the floor to leave her standing in only a tiny white thong and high heels.

My cock throbbed as the girl next to me squeezed it and slowly pulled it up and down whilst I watched my girlfriend's provocative dance. She seemed to be getting more and more into it, undulating her hips in front of John, who was now massaging his own crotch. Then she turned to face me, looking me straight in the eyes as she ran her hands over her body, letting them finally come to rest on the sides of her thong. She glanced down at my hard cock being jerked off and then ever so slowly began to bend over as she pulled her panties down off her buttocks.

It was then John's turn to gasp as her thong inched its way over her flesh, and his eyes widened as he was obviously greeted to an uninterrupted view of first her little puckered asshole, and then her smooth pussy as her panties reached her firm brown thighs. Then I watched, transfixed as she straightened up and revealed her bald pussy to everyone else in the room, which was now unmistakably wet, her lips glistening in the light.

"She's beautiful," The girl next to me said, as she slipped off the couch, still holding my erection, and sat in front of me on her knees, before leaning forward and taking my cock in her mouth. I looked back up from the girl to Joanna just in time to see her take Paul's hand to help him stand up and then look over at me and say "have fun," before walking out of the lounge nude save for her heels with Paul behind her.

"Wh... Where are they going?" I groaned as a wave of pleasure shot through me.

"Shhh... Who cares, just relax," The girl said as she went back to sucking me.

"I... I do..." I managed to say, unable to stop the pleasure building in my cock as I was expertly sucked off.

"Well then, we need to stop you caring..." She continued as she stopped sucking, sat back on her heels and pulled her top over her head, revealing a perfect set of perky young tits to my eyes. "You like these?" She said, holding them in her hands.

"Yes," I replied, staring at her firm little tits.

"Mmm, I know you do." She cooed as she leaned forward and wrapped as much as she could of her breasts around my cock and began jerking me off again, licking the head of my cock periodically as it emerged from between her tits. I stared down at her, my mind constantly switching between feelings of lust for the girl on her knees and pure rage and jealousy at the thought of what my naked girlfriend might be doing upstairs.

"Urgh, that feels good." I heard myself say, closing my eyes. As I did so however, the image of Joanna came flooding back to me flagrantly exposing her tight lipped pussy to the room and then walking off with a man and I had to open them again.

"Are you gonna cum for me baby?" She whispered as she went back to sucking me off. I gasped as my cock popped out of her mouth and she started to jerk me harder. "Are you? Come on... Cum all over my little titties..." She continued, bringing her other hand up to massage my balls at the same time.

I began to feel my balls tightening and the tip of my cock pulse with pleasure. I was by now transfixed on the girl below me, switching my attention between her pert little tits and her hand round my cock. "Mmmmfff..." I groaned, "Oh, oh god I'm gonna cum..." I said, arching my back slightly as I felt myself about to erupt. She looked up into my eyes, licking her lips as she milked my cock. Then suddenly, I arched my back further and felt my orgasm flowing through me. "Ahhhhhhh..." was all I managed as I looked down to see cum spurting out of my cock and down over the girls hands. "Oh fuck yeah." I continued, riding the wave of pleasure for a few more seconds before it began to subside and I sank back down into the chair as the girl stood up turned and walked through to the kitchen, smiling and mouthing 'be right back' as she went.

Then I remembered Joanna. I put my cock back inside my pants, still covered in cum and zipped my fly, standing as I did so. My heart began to pound hard in my chest as I walked towards the lounge door and the foot of the stairs. I could hear faint groans even from there, but thankfully they didn't sound like Joanna. As I mounted the stairs I felt my legs shaking slightly, each step making me breath harder and my stomach turn faster. As I reached the top of the stairs I realised three of the four doors were closed, and from the open one I could hear the sound of a man grunting. My legs went weak as I tiptoed towards the door until the point at which one more step would reveal the scene within the room, gulped, and then took the step.

12