Swing Ch. 2

Story Info
Sandra satisfies three.
789 words
3.86
87.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantra
Tantra
1 Followers

It was a fab Gang Bang video that cut to clips of Sandra sucking off different guys. "I just love sucking cock," said Sandra. She stood up, climbed onto the coffee table a proceeded to give us a wonderful strip tease. She played with her tits, and started to finger her increasingly wet pussy for us.

"I think Nikhil needs a little relief," said Greg and Sandra stepped off the coffee table, walked over to me and kneeled down to my lap. She took out my achingly hard cock from my pants and gently started to lick my cock and balls up and down. She licked the drop of pre cum off my cock saying" oooh that tastes nice, I hope you've been saving your cum for me."

Greg got up off the couch and knelt behind Sandra. He started to finger her very wet pussy, and as he did, she started to suck me more and more vigorously.

"I think Howard feels a little left out," I said and Greg motioned for him to sit beside me. Sandra started stroking Howard's cock, all the while sucking me. She was absolutely dripping wet by the sounds of Greg's fingers plunging in and out of her beautiful shaved cunt. Sandra started taking turns sucking and licking Howard and I. Greg asked if we wouldn't mind adding to Sandra's video collection, and we said "No Problem."

Greg went behind the couch to get a got shot of Sandra sucking us. Howard and I were close to blowing and Greg asked us to cum all over Sandra's face and tits. We quickly got up with Sandra kneeling in front of us. Sandra was alternately deep-throating Howard and I. I was ready to explode! I started to wank my cock while she stroked Howard's cock and squeezed my balls. I shot a huge load of come straight into her mouth, which she swallowed with delight. She jerked Howard off seconds later, spraying his come all over her face and tits. Howard and I collapsed on to the couch. Sandra moved over to us and rubbed the cum into her skin and then sucked and licked her fingers. "Nothing like a good facial "she said.

Greg put down the camera and put the tape on for an instant replay, while Sandra played with our softening cocks. "that's the best one yet" she commented. We took a little break, had a few more drinks and caught our breath.

Sandra went off to take a shower, and when she returned, suggested that we move into the bedroom to get more comfortable.

She asked Howard and I to lie on the bed. She then said "honey, I really need a good fucking, why don't you show the guys what I like." She then got down on her hands and knees on the floor with her pussy and ass facing Howard and I. She reached back with her hand and spread her pussy for all of us to see. Greg moved over to her and straddled her. "Fuck me baby." Greg wasted no time in meeting her request. Howard and I were instantly hard again as we watched Greg pound Sandra.

She came almost instantly. "Oh I need more cocks" guys can you help me out?" "Sure!" we both said. Sandra got up onto the bed and started to suck Howard's cock. Greg moved over to Sandra and spread her ass cheeks, and motioned for me to fuck her. Her pussy was absolutely soaking and I thrust my cock into her in one quick, deep thrust. Howard, Sandra and I quickly established a rhythm while Greg watched from the side. I worked my thumb into her little rosebud of an ass all the while fucking her hot wet pussy. Soon my balls were ready to explode. I asked Greg to take over while I moved up to Sandra's face.

"Would you like another facial?" I said. "Yeah, give me your delicious cum lover" I kneeled on the bed close to her and she took turns sucking Howard and I. Greg was banging Sandra very hard and she came in waves, shouting, "Fill my cunt baby, Oh fuck me FUCK ME FUCK ME!" Greg obliged her with a series of loud grunts and filled her well.

Sandra collapsed on the bed and Howard and I stood on either side of her. We stroked our cocks to the point of no return and shot our loads in her waiting mouth and all over her delicious big tits.

We all fell fast asleep on the bed, and when I awoke Sandra and Greg had left. There was a note on the bathroom mirror "Thanks guys, any more friends for next Friday?"

Tantra
Tantra
1 Followers