Swing Cruise Day 01

Story Info
Husband learns how slutty his Wife really is.
8k words
4.23
81.3k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VASwing
VASwing
36 Followers

Jody and Steve's marriage had been stale for a couple of years. They were in their mid 30s, a regular white couple. Both mid-level executives in different companies, working 12 hour days six days a week. Both miserable at work and they brought that misery home with them. They had gotten married in their early 30s and had never made time for kids. Earning two good salaries let them live a good life when they were able to get off of work. They were happy when they were on their three weeks of vacation each year. They generally cruised or went to the beach. All-inclusive resorts were a good choice usually. This year they had been particularly stressed, and they hadn't had sex in over three months. A peck on the lips as they headed out the door each morning was the extent of their intimacy. Steve had searched online for weeks for ways to spice up a marriage like theirs, and he kept stumbling on the same theme. Swinging.

He brought it up to Jody hesitantly one night as they were getting ready one morning. She went along with it much more quickly than he had expected. But she made a rule. She got to plan the trip, and if they were going to go down this road, then anything and everything was on the table. When she did something, she usually did it right and to the extreme. She came home two days later with tickets and itineraries for their trip. A week long swingers cruise, aboard a full blown luxury cruise liner. Specialty cruises had become popular, but Steve had never heard of anything like this. Basically a luxury cruise liner was leased from one of the large cruise lines, and then converted to the specific purposes of the leasing company. The food and booze were all luxury cruise quality, but there were special themes. Maybe music, maybe science fiction or a television show, maybe sports, but in this case it was couples fucking.

DAY 1

The flew to San Diego they day before they departed. They sailed out Monday afternoon, and came back to port on the following Sunday. The ship did not dock at any ports in between. Because of the nature of the cruise, everyday was an at-sea day and the would be headed south to keep the warm temperatures.

As they walked up to the check-in area and headed through security, a young black woman wearing a red shirt was giving out pamphlets and giving announcements. Steve was looking around, there were a lot more people than he expected. He looked at the woman giving announcements. "How many people are on this cruise?"

She answered. "We have almost 2,000 people booked for this trip, sir. Not including our staff. Remember the crew, and the kitchen staffs are the regular cruise line employees. Housekeepers and bar tenders are contractors with our company." She smirked a little, "that makes a big difference."

They walked through security, gave the desk a credit card for expenses, and received their onboard ID cards. They turned and got into line to board. The couple in front of them was very young, hardly into their twenties. The young woman was wearing a lime green thong, with only a mesh cover up over it. Steve couldn't help but notice her tan ass. He felt Jody smack him in the stomach.

"Damn Steve, let's act like we aren't total newbies." She whispered. He looked at her and realized she was smiling. This was the happiest he had seen her in months.

"Sorry babe, didn't expect something like that this early."

The young woman turned around. Steve began to apologize realizing she had hear him, but she cut him off. "Find me on board, I will be wearing even less."

Steve had no response. Then he realized that the man with the young woman had turned around. He was also young, and rather thin, but not a bad looking guy. He was looking at Jody, and winked at her. "I hope the same goes for you." He said to her. Steve was angry at first, but then remembered why they were there. Steve looked over at Jody and for the first time noticed her outfit. She was wearing a gold bikini top that was very narrow, covering her nipple and a triangular area of her breasts. Her stomach was bare. She weighed about 150 pounds, a lot of that was in her bra. She was by no means overweight. Her stomach wasn't a six-pack but didn't hang over her waist either. Just enough to keep her soft and feminine. He thinghs, ass, and tits were thick. Her nipples were sticking out through the shiny fabric, either she was freezing or incredibly turned on. She had a white cloth wrap around her waist, and gold sandals on that matched her bikini top.

The line moved slowly, but eventually they were on board. They found their room, and dropped off their carry on bags. They each had a piece of luggage that had been checked and would be delivered to their room later that evening. Jody had made Steve pack most of her clothes in his bag, and he hadn't been able to figure out why, but he knew she was up to something. They looked around their cabin, it was one of the nicer ones on board he though. They had a balcony, a queen size bed, and their own small refrigerator.

Jody turned to Steve. She stepped toward him and dropped to her knees. He was wearing khaki shorts and she unzipped them and pulled his already half-hard dick out. She began licking around the head as she firmly gripped the shaft.

"Baby, I need to talk to you." She said as she licked. His dick was now fully hard. It was about six and a half inches or so. Certainly not the biggest dick around, but by far not the smallest. Steve hadn't seen a lot of other dicks himself, but he was always proud of high big around his dick was. It might not have been the longest, but when Jody grabbed it her fingers could barely reach her thumb.

"Okay, are you sure this is the best time to talk?"

"Yes," she answered. "Because I need you horny when I tell you this. Or you might not like it." She pushed him onto the bed and crawled between his feet and kept licking the underside of his dick, from the head to where his shaft met his balls.

"I know I don't talk about college a lot. And I know you were in a lot serious relationships. I want you to know that I was a complete slut. I don't know how many guys I have even fucked in my life, some of them I never even knew their names."

She stopped talking, pull the shorts all the way down and took his left nut into her mouth and sucked on it. She was letting him absorb what she just said. She was right, he was initially angry. She had always been so reserved with him. He had never pushed her on his past, but now to find out this, it totally changed who he thought she was. But, her plan had worked and he was so horny that the thoughts in his head of her fucking was actually turning him on more.

Her mouth came off of his balls and her tongue ran to the head of his dick again. She slowly rubbed the head with her right hand. "I had no rules, anything went. Any hole, groups, whatever felt good. I had boyfriends and girlfriends. I know you have never seen this side of me. I wanted to try and be a good a faithful wife. But I have been longing for a good fuck from someone I have never met, and all kinds of other kinky things." She took his head in her mouth and slid it to the back of her throat. He didn't know what was going on anymore. Did she want a divorce? Did she not find him satisfying? She anticipated his thoughts.

"You have a great dick. I enjoy sucking it and fucking it. I love you, and I love being married to you. But we both need a little more. We will both come home to this cabin every night, and we will both sleep here every night. But, you will see me do a lot of things this week that you have never seen me do before, and I will do a lot of things to you this week that I have never done to you before. And I expect the same from you. I want you to explore so many things." She stood up and pulled her top off. Her 36DD tits fell loose and she climbed up onto the bed. She took his dick in her hand and rubbed very slowly while her big tits dangled in his face. He took them into her mouth. "I know that you have dirty kinky ideas in your brain, maybe in the very back part of your brain. I want you to open up about those. I will not be angry at all about anything, but I also need you to promise that you are not going to be mad about anything I do either." She let go of his dick and sat up so he couldn't suck her tits anymore. "Do you promise?"

Steve was in complete disbelief. "Uh, yes I agree."

"Good. You probably didn't notice, but the ship pulled out of port about five minutes ago. So let's head to the bar. I need a drink."

"Wait, aren't we going fuck?"

"Are you kidding? No, of course not. I love keeping my guy on edge. Besides the hornier you are the more likely you are to talk about your dirty ideas, and I am planning my first fuck on this cruise to be a different dick than yours, and your first fuck should be by a different pussy."

She stood up, and went to her carryon bag. She pulled out a dildo with leather straps that was about six inches long. She put on leg up on the bed. He was still laying exactly where she had left him. She slid the dildo into her pussy, letting out a little moan when she did. She took the leather straps and buckled them around her waist and below the dildo. Steve realized that these were to hold the dildo in. She then changed into a short sun dress with no bra, Steve could see a lot of cleavage and her tits could be seen from the side as they hung out of her dress a little.

"Babe, get up! I need to go get buzzed. I promise, you won't regret this trip, but it will be better for you waiting. Trust me."

Steve sat up. He kept his khaki shorts on, but his dick was very uncomfortable. They left their room and headed to the stairwell at the end of the hallway. Jody's plump ass was being clung to by the sun dress. Steve noticed some of the cabin doors were open up and down the hallways as they passed. He looked in them as they passed. He shouldn't have been surprised, but he was shocked to see couples fucking with the doors open. Most of them were at the end of their beds, with at least one of them with their eyes glued to the door. They wanted people to see them. Steve was going to need a few minutes to get used to this.

Just as they reached the end of the corridor, one last door was open. This one caused Steve to stop as he looked. Right inside the door was a white couple. They couldn't be seen as Steve walked up the corridor, but they were right inside the doorway. The woman was braced against the doorframe, one hand on each side as she stood bent over facing the hallway. The man was on his knees behind her, apparently eating her pussy and ass, and doing it well. What struck Steve was how fat they both were. Well over 300 pounds. The woman locked eyes with him.

"Oh you like the show!?" She said between moans. "Sorry, we aren't interested in ya'." With that she turned her attention to Jody as she walked by. "But you, on the other hand, I would suck your pussy until your head caved in." Steve was a little taken aback by the crassness of this woman, but her comments to Jody made him realize, that it wasn't a man on his knees eating her pussy, it was a woman. Another big woman. Steve realized he was going to see all kinds of stuff on this trip.

They reached the bar on the deck above their room at 4:18. The ship had left port at 4:00. It wasn't as crowded as he had expected. Probably since all the other couples were fucking and sucking in their rooms, while he was sitting at a bar with the worst case of blue balls ever. The bartender was a large black man with a shaved head. He had a thong on that covered his dick and balls, but no shirt. Jody walked up to the bar and Steve stepped up next to her. Jody smiled at the bartender and he came over. Steve noticed two women, one white and one black, sitting to one side of the bar with fucking machines fucking them with dildos. They were sitting back relaxed, each had a drink in their hand.

He spoke with a heavy accent, must have been from some island. "What can I get you two?"

Jody asked what their specials were.

"The whole cruise, we have three specialty shots. All about as kinky as you can get. The Mexican Kitty, Caribbean Cumshot, and the Teabag."

Steve piped up, this was his trip too. "Line up all three for each of us."

The bartender stood up a little straighter. "You sure, brother?"

Jody was hiding her face in her hands. Steve responded to the bartender. "Yeah, those are the special shots, and this is our vacation." Steve was trying to think to himself what could be in those shots to come up with those names. Jody turned to him.

"You didn't want to see what was in them? Think about the cruise we are on and the names of those shots." Steve started getting nervous. The bartender lined up three shot glass in front of them. In the first, he filled it about three quarters of the way full with tequila. That must be the Mexican Kitty, Steve thought. The bartender looked at him, "Do you want the Mexican Kitties to be white or black?"

Steve thought, "White, I guess."

The bartender took the two glasses over to the women sitting in the chairs getting fucked by the machines. He bent down to the knob controlling the machine fucking the white woman and turned it on high. The dildo began ramming the white pussy so fast Steve could only see a blur of it. The woman put her drink down and dug into the armrests with her fingers. It didn't take long until she began to cum and squirt everywhere. The bartender held the two shots under her pussy as she squirted into them. He came back with the glasses and put them on the bar. Steve just stared at them. Jody laughed.

"Damn, baby, I told you to get adventurous, I had no idea you were going to get like this that fast." She grabbed her shot and threw it back. "Your turn, Steve. But remember you have two more to go."

Steve picked up his shot, closed his eyes, and drank it. It was fishy and tasted a little like urine. Steve realized that the other people at the bar were watching him. They all had normal drinks, pina coladas, margaritas, and beers. He really should have ordered a regular drink. Then he realized that he had ordered a Caribbean Cumshot and a Teabag. What the hell was going to be in those.

The bartender poured spiced rum into two glassed. These were obviously the Caribbean Cumshots. Then Steve saw it, and realized how very horrible of a mistake he made. The bartender, who was clearly form the Caribbean, pull them small amount of fabric holding his dick in to the side, and began rubbing his cock. It grew in his hand to at least 8 inches. He rubbed quickly and after a couple of minutes, he shot cum into both glasses, and the rest of his load he unloaded into a bottle that he put in the cooler. Steve could see the semen floating in the orange rum. The bartender slid them across the bar, a little sweat on his forehead. "I love making those, you know."

Jody again slammed hers back. She looked at the bartender and asked him "Do you offer in room service for those?"

"Maybe for you I can."

Steve realized that his wife just offered to suck the bartender off while he had just been served a glass of his cum. Jody turned to him. "I told you that you would see a different side of me. And I wanted to see a different side of you. And this is certainly different."

Steve had not picked up his shot yet. "Jody, I don't know."

"You ordered it, now you drink it. If you drink this one, I will drink your next one if it is too much for you. I promise this is turning me on, my pussy is soaked, and if you keep turning me on like this you are going to get fucked great later." Steve realized his next drink was called the Teabag, and based on the way these drinks were going he wanted nothing to do with that. The alcohol in the rum would kill anything in the cum anyway, he thought. He looked at Jody, who was hot as hell, and who he wanted to fuck raw so bad. He closed his eyes, grabbed the shot, and threw it back. He tried to throw it back hard enough that it just went straight down his throat without touching his mouth at all. Of course, that didn't work and he got a mouthful of it. He looked around the bar, and saw people chuckling. This was not the trip he had thought he would be having.

The bartender stood before them. "You two ready for the Teabag?"

"Make mine first, let's see if it is something that he can handle." Jody said. The bartender put a highball glass on the bar, and filled it mostly full with what basically looked like a long island iced tea. He then left it on the bar, walked to the other end of the bar and grabbed a stool. He brought it back over and put it on the floor right in front of them. He stood up on it and his waist was just higher than the bar. He pulled his cock and balls out again, motioned Jody to get up on the bar, which she quickly did, and he picked up the drink. He put two cocktail straw in the glass and he then placed the glass under his balls. His big black balls hung into the glass, completely submerged in the drink. His large soft dick he pushed to the side and it hung over the edge. Jody took the straws in her mouth and began drinking. In the short sundress she was wearing, Steve, and everyone else in the bar, could see her fat ass and the dildo shoved into her pussy. Steve watched as his sexy wife had her faced buried in the bartenders crotch, drinking the drink. Steve couldn't see Jody's face, but he could see the bottom of the glass. He heard the drink run out as the straws made the tell-tale slurping noise. He could see through the glass that there was nothing left in it, but Jody didn't move. The Bartender let out a groan and Steven realized that she was licking his balls as they were in the glass. She came up for air a few minutes later. Jody looked at Steve, "so, what do you think, you ready for your drink? Or can I have yours."

Steve had a choice, either drink a drink with balls hanging in it and a dick in his face, or watch his wife do that again. He didn't like either choice, but she had already done one, and he couldn't get mad about it, but he didn't have to drink one himself. "I think I will let you have mine."

Jody let out a squeal of excitement. She was still on the bar, and was clearly getting a little tipsy. "Make me another!" she squealed and threw her hands up in the air. Her tits bounced when she did. The bartender put together another drink, climbed up on the stool, and dropped his balls into the glass. Jody, again, buried her face in his crotch and drank the glass dry, but then stayed a little while longer. Steve knew what that guy was feeling because she had just done it to him in their cabin. Lucky fuck.

Jody sat back and then dropped her head and gripped her own thighs tightly. Her eyes were closed and she began thrusting her hips. Steve realized that between the dildo, the alcohol, and the black dick in Jody's face and balls in her mouth that she had driven herself to cum. Jody finished and sat back on her stool. "Well, I hadn't planned on that happening."

"You are having a lot of fun." Steve said.

"I am. And you should be too!" She answered. She looked at the bartender. "Can we get a couple of beers for now?" He slid two domestics to them and they both picked them up.

"Is this more your speed?" She asked Steve. Most other people in the bar were giving her side glances or just outright looking at her. She was clearly the most popular girl in the bar right now, but it was filling up with people who had not seen her show. "You know, you ordered them."

Steve had to smile, she was right about that. The two shots he had taken had loosened him up a bit he guessed and he stopped caring so much about things. This is what they signed up for. He looked at her. "You know I expect a deep cock sucking tonight."

She looked at him surprised. "I guess we will have to find you a guy quickly then!" She stood up and started looking around the bar. He grabbed he arm and pulled her back down.

VASwing
VASwing
36 Followers