Swing Goes Aussie

Story Info
Aussie couple changes their life in the USA.
5.2k words
4.24
22.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovespa
lovespa
13 Followers

After more than 18 months in the US, Carolyn & Dennis had a lot to catch up on with their friends and neighbours back in Sydney.

Following a leisurely lunch and a couple of bottles of premium Marlborough Pinot Gris, Jenny and David were conscious of how relaxed and assured their old friends had become after their attachment to Den's company head office in San Diego.

Eventually Jen asked, "There's something about you two that has changed while you've been away. And I don't mean that in a bad way, it's just that you seem more confident, warmer, easier, ...more alive somehow. Not that you weren't all those before, just that you seem to have ramped up a bit.'

Den & Caro shared a long look, and a slight nod of Den's head indicated Caro should take the lead in their response.

"Well, it's kind of a long story, and I'm not sure how you're going to feel about what we have to tell you, but we wanted to let you know how much we value our friendship, and love you both so much. We ask you to hear what we have to say, and know that our love for you will not change."

"Wow, this is sounding really heavy. Have you guys gotten into something illegal or something?" said David, sounding like the lawyer he was.

"No, no, nothing like that, said Caro, laughing at the thought, "and sorry to alarm you like that. It's actually quite legal, but not everyone will understand, so we have to be careful. Den & I have opened up our sexual relationship. Specifically, we are swingers, or to put it more correctly, joined The Lifestyle."

Jen smiled and high-fived her husband. "Ha, I knew it! When we met for coffee after you first came back, and you wore that gorgeous top that showed off a lot more of your girls than I'd ever seen you show before, and I've never seen you flirt with anyone like you did with that waiter..."

Caro threw her head back and laughed. "I've discovered how gorgeous those girls are, and the fun of dressing up. And as to the waiter, he was kind of hunky, wasn't he? I'm going back there for sure, I'm dying to know if he's single, or committed and open."

It was David's turn to laugh, "And you're cool with this Den?"

"More than cool. We've started something special, and there's no way we're going to let it go now we're back home. I love to see Caro enjoying herself, and even more, I love to share those times with her. We've met some fabulous people over the last few months, and had some really exciting experiences with them. If Caro wants to have a good time with the waiter, then I'm looking forward to either hearing all about it, or being there to share her with him."

"So, tell us how this happened," said Jen, still taking it all in, and quite excited about doing so. Her nipples standing out from the sheer fabric of her blouse.

Caro resumed, "We'd been thinking and talking about it for quite a while. We'd both realised that if the only sexual experience we had to look forward to for the rest of our married lives was with each other, there was a chance we were going to feel had missed out, and might even become resentful about all the chances for fun we might have passed up. The idea of deceiving each other with affairs was poisonous to both of us, yet we both wanted to experience more than we would ever be able to offer each other alone.

"As long as we set some ground rules, which could be flexible and mutually modified, were truthful with each other, and kept communicating honestly, there was no real barrier. We worked out that if we both were on the same page, then sex with other people could just be fun, we could learn a lot from those others, and we could enjoy sharing the experience with each other.

"We'd seen a couple of episodes of a cable show called 'Swing', in which a couple interested in opening up their relationship spends a weekend in a mansion, generally around Hollywood or Las Vegas, with 5 or 6 other couples who are regular swingers. The newbie couple get the chance to get to know the others, play games and usually later have the option of sex with anyone they click with. It's all filmed of course, and they do an amazing job of keeping the crews and gear out of shot.

"At the end of one show there was an ad seeking committed couples who would like to be on the show to apply and audition, so we raced around looking for paper and wrote down all the contact details. We didn't intend to actually do it, at that point we just thought it would be fun to think about it. We knew our time in the States was coming to a close, and we didn't have the friend and family commitments there which might have inhibited us."

With a glance at Jen's bemused expression, Caro hastened to add, "Not including you guys of course. I know you're pretty broad-minded and trusted you wouldn't judge us harshly."

Jen smiled again and looked smilingly at David. "Of course not, it's your life, and if you're loving it then we are happy for you."

Caro continued, "Anyway, that piece of paper just sat around for a few days, calling to us both, and finally we just looked at each other and said 'Let's do it.'"

"We sent them a letter and a quick audition tape, and a month or so later the producers called to arrange a video conference interview, which was really all about finding out how serious we were and whether we might back out. After a couple more days they offered us the gig, and we thought 'Shit, what have we done?'

"When it came to work and friends, we knew word might get out, but figured the people most likely to see us on the show were probably pretty simpatico anyway, so no big deal. And if there were any who couldn't handle it, we probably wouldn't hear from them again. Plus we knew we were going back to Oz in a couple of months. If we were serious about our lifestyle choice, then something like this would be a great start to it.

"Our best friends in San Diego were Keisha and Matt, who lived a couple of doors away. Matt and Den worked together, and a lot of the street seemed to be company houses. They were African-American, and had come from the mid-West originally. I was really excited when the producer rang to say we'd been selected, and couldn't wait to tell Keisha all about it. I wasn't sure how she'd react, but she just screamed for joy and was so happy for me. She said she and Matt had seen quite a few episodes of the show, and loved the way they had a mix of different races, personalities and body types, both the 'newbies', who were the couple of the week, and the 'residents', who were the 5 or 6 experienced couples already in the house. Like us, they had talked about opening up their relationship sexually, but hadn't really gotten brave enough to make the first step.

"One of the suggestions the producers made was that it would help if we got a little practice beforehand at being naked and having sex in the presence of cameras, so that we didn't have any reactions later. Keisha said she and Matt would be happy to be our camera people. She had a GoPro and we also had a video camera, so we could have two points of view and edit for a finished product.

"Well, that exercise went better than I could ever tell. Keisha and Matt came over for a weekend barbeque lunch, which was great but a little distracted because we were all thinking about what was to come. After we'd had a few glasses of wine and were feeling fairly mellow, Den suggested we move inside. Matt had been fooling around a bit with the camera over lunch, and both Keisha and I had gotten a bit playful and flashed him some titty, just to get us all in the mood.

"We moved inside to our bedroom. Den and I were already pretty horny, and having the others moving around us with the cameras made us even more so. We'd hardly taken anything off when Matt interrupted us, saying it wasn't right for us to be getting naked and he and Keisha staying fully clothed, so he said they had to fix that straight away. Keisha just smiled and laughed and had all her clothes off in about 5 seconds. She has a fabulous body, and Den just about came right then. Matt was an even bigger revelation, and I mean bigger. Apart from nice abs and pecs, he had a gorgeous penis. Not huge, but bigger than Den's, and nice and thick. He got hard straight away, and stayed that way right through the filming. I would say it was hard to concentrate on the filming, but it actually made it all so much easier.

"We undressed each other slowly while they filmed us, and it seemed like only a few seconds later we were both naked (although the film showed it took over 4 minutes). We just caressed each other and then I sucked Den's cock while Keisha came in for a close-up. Then we lay down on the bed and Den went to work on my pussy with his mouth (just love this man, such a wonderful tongue). Matt was close then, and I reached out and touched his cock once, but he was concentrating on the job in hand.

"Now, I know you're probably thinking that this is leading towards our first full swap experience, and it might well have been, except that we'd made a pact with each other that the show was going to be our first time. If Keisha and Matt wanted to get together with us, there would be chances once we got back, and before we had to come back to Sydney.

"We'd talked about our decision over lunch, so Matt and Keisha knew that swapping with them wasn't on the table, well not for that night anyway, even though we were all so horny. So Den and I had sex, and they got it all on film, at least as much as Matt could manage because Keisha kept distracting him. That girl was not a great cinematographer, but she sure had a great time trying. After we'd both had huge orgasms and were just rolling around, they just handed us the cameras and said it was our turn to do some filming.

"The difficult thing was keeping the camera steady, because we got so horny all over again. Keisha just couldn't wait to get Matt's cock inside her, and her pussy was incredibly wet before he even touched her. He was just teasing her at first, putting a little more of himself into her and then withdrawing a little, and she was giving little whimpers whenever he did. All the time I was watching her, making eye contact with her when I wasn't concentrating on filming, and she was smiling at me as that beautiful cock went into her. I started thinking how nice it would be to give her some pleasure, and for her to do the same to me.

"And Keisha came before Matt even had it all the way into her, and then again when he really started going the whole nine yards,... So to speak...not that that's how long it was. After Matt came we all climbed into the shower together, which is also something that happens in the show a bit. We conned them by saying we needed the practice, but they were easy to convince. The shower was fantastic, and we did a lot of fondling, but a deal is a deal and they went home.

"Den and I fucked like rabbits for the next week until it was time to go and film the show. Matt and Keisha did as well, and I don't know which couple was more excited about us coming home to share it all with them.

"They had a huge limo waiting for us at the airport, and on the way I was excited, but nervous as well. We met this lovely woman who was kind of the co-ordinator, and she talked us through the weekend and what was likely to happen, and then got us to sign a contract saying it was all OK with us for each of us to have sex with other people, and to appear on the show doing so. She wasn't going to be part of the fun, which was kind of a pity, but it was great that she could reassure us and prepare us for the weekend.

"There were cameras following us around all the time, and we were grateful for the prep we'd had with Keisha and Matt, because it was no big deal when they followed us to the room and filmed us undressing each other and taking a shower. We were both incredibly horny, and gave each other oral for quite a while."

Jen on the edge of her seat "This is amazing, guys. I'm really excited for you. Dave, are you enjoying hearing about this?"

"Very much my lovely. In fact I'm looking forward to taking you home so we can discuss it in some depth," said David, his erection clearly visible in his tented shorts.

Caro continued, "I could tell you a lot more about the weekend, but we thought the best way might be to give you a copy of the production on DVD, so you can see for yourselves what happened."

Jen took the disk offered to her, "And you guys don't mind us seeing you naked?"

Caro laughed again, "We are so past minding about stuff like that. We love being naked, and once we make a few friends in the lifestyle back here, there may be the odd backyard pool party at which all textiles will be verboten! I know our next door neighbours can see in, so I had a chat with Annika and Christian about it. They were totally cool, and in fact said they'd like to join us sometimes. I haven't told them it's likely to be a lifestyle party though, but will make sure I warn them beforehand so they have a chance to bail. They're older than us, but both pretty fit and fun. I wouldn't be surprised if they were keen to participate fully, if you catch my drift."

David was curious, "And what about us? Would we be invited to one of these events?"

Caro laughed again, "Of course my darling. You're our best and oldest friends. We wouldn't think of letting you miss out. I know this is something new for you, and if you come to our party you don't have to swing. You can just come and watch, by all means, but I warn you it's a very seductive lifestyle, and you might choose to be drawn into it. If you did, of course, there might be a bit of a queue of people wanting to welcome you to it, and Den & I would be at the front of that line. In the meantime, we're all tired and a little drunk, so why don't you take the video home and watch it, as many times as you like, and come back for another barbeque next Saturday and we can talk it over some more."

The couples hugged warmly as Jen & David headed home, and as they watch the car drive away Caro said, "Well what do you think Den? Will we make good evangelists for the lifestyle now we're back here in Oz? Do you think J&D will lose the vanilla and join us in a new adventure?"

Den was thoughtful, "I really don't know, darling. I think David would be cool with it, but Jen is the key. That convent school education will take a while to revise, not to mention all the Catholic guilt that goes with it. If she can get past that though, she'll be an absolute firecracker."

"You always fancied her, haven't you?"

"Of course, she's gorgeous. Who wouldn't fancy her? And I think you wouldn't mind spending a little quality time with David either, or would you?"

"I meant what I said about us being at the head of the queue. Anyway, let's see how they feel once they've had a chance to have a look at our video and talk it over. All we can do is give them an idea of what is potential, and then the opportunities to make their own decision and join us or not."

-----------------------------------

The next week passed slowly for Caro & Den. Their lovemaking was as intense as it had become since they made their lifestyle change, and they looked forward to hearing how their friends had responded. Caro had given Jen space to consider, and purposefully not sought contact with her, apart from a brief call to work out times and what the friends would bring to the BBQ.

When the day finally arrived, Caro sprang to the door and greeted them with warm hugs, wearing only a skimpy bikini and a light wrap. The hugs were enthusiastically returned, and Caro felt instinctively optimistic about whether her gorgeous friends might join their adventure.

"It's such a beautiful afternoon, we thought you might enjoy a swim before we cook. I know there's a lot to talk about, and we've been so looking forward to hearing what you've been thinking this last week. Did you enjoy the video? Was it over the top? Too much? Scary? Disgusting? Please, let me know soon."

Jen smiled and hugged her friend again, "The show was brilliant my love, and so hot! I think we've watched it about 10 times this last week, some parts more often than that. You guys were just so natural, I'd hardly believe you were nervous about it.

"We've made love more times in the last week than we've ever done, and we both can't wait to do it some more. We'd like to talk with you about it, but why don't we have a swim first? I'm so hot right now."

Entering the doorway, Den laughed at the double meaning, and said, "You certainly are, and I speak from my position at the head of a long queue which may be forming as we speak."

Jen stepped forward to kiss him on the lips, and pull herself close to him. "You might need to hold that position for a little while, Den, but when it's time for it to move, you'll be the first to know. And Caro, David and I are really excited that you're at the front of his line as well. Now, let's have that swim."

The two couples picked up towels and headed out back to the pool, where a number of sun lounges grouped together allowed the friends to stay close. The men wore Speedos, and as Jen took off her T-shirt and shorts, the boys rejoiced at the sight of her in a gorgeous tiny yellow bikini which barely covered her nipples and pubic mound.

David was most impressed, "Babe, that's the most incredible swimsuit I've ever seen you in. Normally you're very...conservative. Where did you get it?"

"Bought it during the week, darling. I told the shop lady we were going to a special pool party, and she seemed to understand where I was going. The great thing about this is there are just two bows to untie to take it off."

Den was immediately interested, and leaned over to touch the lower bow, "You mean this one?"

"Easy Tiger, plenty of time for untying, and I'm not sure about privacy here, given your neighbours have a pretty good line of sight in." Jen nodded towards a window next door, where a woman was in the kitchen preparing dinner. The couples waved to her, and the woman smiled and raised a glass of red wine in salute.

"Annika and Christian are totally on-board with us. Den and I often swim and sunbake naked here, and we had a chat with them last week to let them know there's a chance we might have a party or two here. They were totally fine, in fact more than fine. They're in their early 60s and they now have an empty nest, so they're seeing they have a chance to enjoy some of the pleasures they denied themselves through their early married life. They're both fit and ready for some partying with us and our friends, and they know a couple of like-minded couples who might join us, so we'd have a good spread of 40s, 50s and 60s to play. So, if you want to get naked, feel free. We seldom wear any suits around the pool, so if you don't mind we might take them off and have a swim and a sunbake. No pressure on you, just enjoy."

The couple slipped easily out of their Speedos and bikini, and hugged on the edge of the pool for a moment before diving in. Jen and David watched them for a minute or so, and then Jen said "Well I'm not going to miss out on the chance to enjoy the sun fully. What about you Big Boy?" She quickly flipped the two bows and allowed the bikini to fall to the deck as she stood, while David wrestled with his Speedos and a growing erection and finally joined her on the edge of the pool.

"Right folks," Jen said as she stood above her friends in the water, "this is the first time this body has swum naked, and particularly in public, so it's going to be a week of firsts."

Caro clapped loudly and said "Well it's hardly public Jen. It's only us here, and we, well I at least have seen it before in the showers more than once."

Jen laughed, "I beg to differ, girlfriend. Right now we're putting on a right show for Annika and Christian," and she motioned to the neighbours' deck, where the older couple, also naked, acknowledged her wave with a smile, raised glasses and a thumbs up sign.

lovespa
lovespa
13 Followers
12