Swing Time Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last Jake roused himself from his concubine's lap. "I suppose I should take you home."

"My parents really are out of town. Couldn't I stay?"

He cocked his head and looked at her sternly. "Are you telling me the truth?"

Hillary was not fazed. The act of giving herself to him had changed her more than physically. She met his eyes without flinching. "I've never lied to you."

Olaffsen nodded slowly. He thought of her virgin blood in his belly. "Just this one time, then."

He stood from the carpet and held out his hand to her. He showed her where the bathroom was, and the kitchen, in case she got hungry or thirsty.

They kissed at the bathroom door and he gently swatted her bum. "Take care of your needs. Towels are under the sink and you can use my robe."

Hillary luxuriated in the shower. It brought her glee to use his soap. There didn't appear to be a hair dryer, so she simply combed out her goldilocks and snuggled into the robe she found on the back of the door.

Her lover was already in bed, naked and falling asleep. Entirely delighted, she kissed him good night and spooned up against him, tucking her ass in his lap. He curved his arm around her and cupped her breast.

"I love you," she whispered.

Jake's eyes opened to face the dark. That could never be. He'd have to deal with it.

* * *

My Funny Valentine by Richard Rodgers and Lorenz Hart.

12