Swingers By Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both now were exhausted and lying on our backs, waiting to recoup for the next round of the tournament. As soon as I got my senses back, I noticed that while Sherry was lying on her back,

Steve had put her legs on his shoulders and was thrusting his ramrod into her pussy like the piston of a steam engine. Sherry was responding by lifting her pussy upwards every time Steve's cock rammed into it. I thought that was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen in my life. Cindy and me both sat on the bed watching every bit of action. It was a wonderful sight to see Steve's shaft disappearing into the forest between her legs.

It was such a fast action and with so much lubrication that Steve's cock slipped out of her pussy and I was quick enough to guide it in the right place. The next time it happened, we both jumped up to do it but I let Cindy hold it and slide it into Sherry' pussy. It was such an amazing sight seeing Steve's cock in and out. One second it was out and the next second it disappeared into her pussy. Then suddenly Sherry screamed loudly, "Steve! Oh God! Steve! Yes, yes, yes! Oh God! Uhhhhnnnnn!!"

Soon Steve's gallant soldier fell, but before falling he shot all his ammunition in the right target. He lay limp now.

We both were now lying on our sides facing each other. I entered her with my throbbing cock. She wrapped her leg around my body, with which she pushed me and thus pushing my shaft deeper and deeper. She bit my neck and her breathing became heavier. She then turned her body and she was now on her back, with her legs around my waist. I put my fingers on her clit while my cock was already in her cunt. She found it very enjoyable. She gasped as I penetrated her depths. I watched her mound as it completely absorbed my penis, leaving her pubic hair mingling with mine. She pressed her hands against my shoulders in order to brace herself as she began grinding her hips and buttocks. She raised her hips every time I thrust my huge cock into her pussy. In between she pulled me to her and our mouths filled with passion as our tongues explored each other. She held me tightly from my hips and wouldn't let me move. All of a sudden she slammed her body up against me and began to shudder violently.

We both fell on the bed exhausted with our arms wrapped against each other.

After some time Sherry and Cindy switched sides and Sherry was with me and Cindy with Steve.

We kept lying entwined and then I had the hottest and steamiest sex of our lives with Sherry. Later when lying down in bed a thought crossed my mind that the entire thing was arranged by Sherry and Cindy. Was it possible? If so, why did Sherry have problem plunging into it.

Two weeks have passed. We still are as good of friends as we were earlier. Nothing has changed. Only our sex life has spiced up. There has never been a night after the incident when we did not have sex till well past midnight. We often wonder if we will get another invitation from Cindy and Steve. It has not happened so far.

----------XXXXX----------

Dear Reader,

What do you think of this whole episode? Was it an invention of Cindy and Sherry, or it just happened accidentally? I am unable to come to a conclusion. I will be very happy if you could email me and tell me what you think about it and also if you were in my situation would you have acted indifferently?

12