Swingers - Emma and Noah Ch. 01

Story Info
The adventures of a swinging couple...
2.2k words
3.85
11.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma Unfolded the brown cardboard flaps of the moving box and began to fill it with hardcover books. Each book was exactly the same. Revenge of the Starlings, book five of the Nebula Saga, in thick bold futuristic font. Written by award winning erotic author Lucy Lust.

Emma smiled at the book cover. Nebula Rain, a leather clad well endowed warrior woman, brandishing a laser pistol. At her feet three shackled blue skinned slave women.

Emma had written under the name Lucy Lust for three years now. Finally her popularity was beginning to take hold. At first she had written a few plain Jane romance novels, that had some gained her some recognition. It wasn't until she wrote her first science fiction book, Nebula Rain Space slave, that her fan base began to grow.

She pick up her coffee mug that read No Coffee No Workee. Took a sip of the rich dark Sumatran blend, and then placed It back on the side table next to her bed. Emma folded the flaps under each other and sealed the box. Taking another copy of her book she sat down on the bed. No matter how many books Emma published, she still received a rush when holding the finished narrative in her hand. It had become tangible. Not only did people like the series, but there was a growing base of devoted fan.

Her main character Nebula Rain had caused quite the uproar among readers of erotica. Heroic, strong, and a lover of men and women both Nebula fucked her way across the galaxy one orgasm at a time. The adventures were fun and the sex many and varied. The series had rocketed to the top of the erotic book charts. Of course the subject was campy in a pulp fiction kind of way, but that was the charm of it.

Emma opened the book and thumbed to the dedication page. To my soulmate...forever will we journey. The passage was written to her husband Noah, the man that had stood by her long before anyone had read one word of her erotic stories.

When they were first married they had survived on his freelance photography jobs. Weddings and glamour shots were his bread and butter. Unfortunately with the invention of digital photography his services were sharply in decline, but as the book series took off the money began to flow in. Then life began to get much easier, at least financially.

After Finishing the last mouthful of Sumatran coffee, Emma laid back on the bed. Staring up at the blades of the ceiling fan as it rattled unbalanced, she closed her eyes. Since the release of the book her life had become a hectic blur. She was up to her neck in conventions, interviews, and book readings. In a few hours they were to leave for Atlanta and the last convention for the next few months. She was ready for a vacation.

The Atlanta Erotic-Con was the largest of it's kind on the east coast, and her Harem would turn out in force. The Harem, the fan club of the Nebula Series, had it's origins in Georgia by one Alicia West. Alicia was the founding member and President. Over the past year she had become much more then just a fan. Emma had hired her as handler, assistant, and in charge of merchandising for her online store.

Alicia served another vital function on Emma's staff. She would screen the Harem for prospective play partners . In the nebula fan club the women were Starlings and the men Palace Guards. Alicia would pick out those Emma and Noah would take back to their hotel room after the conventions. They had become notorious for their late night escapades with the Harem. Alicia would also partake in the sexual cosplay, and in fact the three had developed a real physical and emotional chemistry. Noah often joked they should move to Utah, become mormons, and make it official.

Emma was starting to relax for the first time in recent memory. Her mind began to relive many of their past encounters. Starlings painted blue and dressed in leather sex slave outfits. Young fit Palace-guards hard and willing.

As she fell deeper into her thoughts she could feel the mattress press down on either side of her. She sank deeper into the plush comforter.

She opened her eyes and her husbands blue eyes stared back at her. Noah's toned arms holding himself in a plank position above her.

"Dreaming of me?" Noah said as he gently kissed Emma on her forehead.

"Always babe. Thinking about your hard cock as it slides in and out of some wet blue Starling pussy." Emma's hand moved to Noah crotch, massaging the bulge in his pants.

"I thought you were supposed to be packing, not daydreaming about my package?" Noah said with a smirk.

"I am. All the books are packed and ready to be loaded into the RV." Emma said as she sat up, guiding Noah to sit next to her on the bed. "Is the RV ready to go?"

"Yes ma'am, I have to secure the kayaks, then we'll be set for adventure." He said and hugged his wife with one arm.

With the sales of the book series taking off they were able to purchase a brand New Sightseer RV. Equipped with all the bells and whistles of the top end model. Emma and Noah both had a great passion for the outdoors, and the RV would be a wonderful way to explore it. They couldn't wait to put the craziness of the convention circuit behind them for some wilderness adventure.

No matter how much they enjoyed the benefits the Nebula books had brought them, they were ready for some rest and relaxation. It was almost time to go off grid, or as off grid as you could get in a state of the art Winnebago.

Noah walked to the bedroom window and pulled up the shade to take a look at the RV parked in the driveway. As he moved across the room Emma admired his strong lean body. He was built for endurance, a avid biker and runner, his calves pulsated with each step.

"She's a beauty."' He said titling his head.

"I'm jealous."

Noah turned to his wife. "You should be, she has satellite t.v."

"Oh really, well I had my eye on the stick shift, I think it could fill me right up."

"Your such a nasty little baby girl."

Emma loved when her husband called her babygirl. Recently they had began to play out some of her daddy babygirl fantasies. Just the sound of the words excited her.

"You better believe it big Daddy." Emma said as she stood and picked up the box of books and laid it on the bed. "You can take these down, did you pack your costume?"

Noah lowered the shade. " Couldn't I just take the pictures dressed like this...normal?" Trying convey his displeasure with the costume, without offending his wife.

"You can't disappoint all the little Starlings. They look forward to seeing the Queen's Master Guard in all his glory." Clasping her hands and puckering her lips.

"It so uncomfortable, after a whole day of meet and greet I break out in a rash."

"But honey all the young ladies swoon over your golden cod piece." She placed her hand on her forehead and fell back on the bed fainting. "They quiver at the sight of your formidable weapon." She added.

"Har, har..." Noah crossed the room and looked down at Emma on the verge of a giggle outbreak. "You know how much I hate it."

"You never complain about wearing it at the after parties." Emma sat up and placed the tips of her fingers in his jean pockets. "Okay, I have proposition for you,"

Noah liked where this was heading. "What kind of proposition?"

Emma pulled herself closer to his waist. " If you wear the costume i'll let you pick any Starling from the Harem, and you can have her all night long."

Noah put a hand on her head, combing his fingers through her black hair. "But I do that anyway. With multiple women. You need to sweeten the pot a little more than that baby."

Emma slid her thin finger to the brass button at the top of Noah's fly and popped it open. "I know what Daddy wants."

"Really, that's your play?"

"I'm your wife, I know you better than yourself." She said as she pulled down his zipper revealing the outline of his erect cock through his boxer briefs. She traced his throbbing hard-on with the tips of her nails.

"Yup, it's a no brainer Daddy." Switching into babygirl mode. She reached in through opening in the pouch of the boxers and freed his shaft. With a grin Emma stroked his cock, looking up, making eye contact.

"Daddy, I know exactly what you want." She kissed the head of his cock and then journeyed down his shaft kissing all the way to it's base. Emma knew every inch of the skin along his member, savoring the salty taste and scent of his lust.

"I can't fool you babygirl." Both of his hands were now on her head. Her conditioned hair so soft between his finger, a sensation that aroused his entire being.

She kissed her way back up to the head of his cock and then swallowed him. The taste of his pre ejaculate igniting the receptors on her tongue. Emma circled his shaft in long slow passes, as if savoring a candy cane. Instinctually, Noah had begun to thrust his cock into her mouth. Parting her lips and leaving traces of purple lipstick on his cock.

Emma matched his movement, arching her neck, knowing just how much Noah enjoyed fucking her mouth.

"Oh Yes babygirl. You know just how to satisfy daddy." Noah moaned as Emma popped his cock from her dripping mouth.

"Get those pants off and fuck your slutty baby girl ." Emma said laying back and pulling off her yoga pants and g-string.

Her stomach was flat from years of jogging and outdoor sports. Above her pussy , written in stylish cursive, the name Lucy Lust. It was her only tattoo, she had gotten it one drunken night right after her first book was published. At first she regretted it, but over time she grew fond of it and planned to get more. It had become legend among the Starlings and Palace Guards of her fandom. To see it up close and personal was a badge of honor.

Noah shed his clothing and kneeled upon the bed taking Emma's legs, and pulling them to his chest. His cock pulsated against her mound, the head brushing her swollen clit. Emma squirmed in pleasure at the touch of his cock. Taking hold of his shaft he pushed his entire length inside her, with one forceful thrust. Emma mouth gapped wide releasing a silent gasp of ecstasy.

"Babygirl, I love you warm wet pussy."

"Fuck me till you cum Daddy."

Grabbing each ankle Noah repeatedly thrust deep and hard into his wife. His focus fixed on the vision of his cock appearing and disappearing between Emma's pink lips.

They had made love like this on countless occasions, in countless place, this is what they did best . No matter how many sexual encounters they had, with how many partners, they would always have this. They would always have each other.

They made love, eyes locked on one another, until time became a blur, their bodies becoming one. So in tune with each other, on the edge of orgasm, but never succumbing to it's seductive call.

Emma fingernails dug into Noah thighs. She could feel the desire in him begging for release, her own lust igniting with each thrust of his rock hard cock.

"Cum for me Daddy, cum on babygirl's clit."

Noah increased the intensity and speed of his thrusts, his chest wet with sweat from his sweet labor. He was close, so close and Emma could feel the rising the tide inside her.

Noah pulled his cock from Emma's pussy. With a few fast strokes of his hand he shot a hot stream of cum on Emma's engorged bud. As the warm fluid covered her pussy, she felt her orgasm begin to commence. She closed her eyes and felt Noah's mouth upon her, sucking and massaging her clit into his mouth. Sending her nerve endings into a frenzy.

Emma pushed into her husband as wave after wave of pleasure rippled throughout her body. She raised and lowered her hips as the orgasm filled her. Slower and slower her movements became as she rode out her pleasure, hands locked in Noah's hair.

As Emma's breathing slowed and her body became still Noah crawled to his wife. He kissed her. The intoxicating taste of their juices mingled around their lips and tongues.

"We have a deal then?" Emma grinned.

"Baby we always had a deal. Till death do us part."

She kissed him back, then laid her head on his chest.

"Well I guess I need to finish packing." Noah said half joking.

Emma looked into his eyes with a bratty expression and climbed on top of him. Taking his semi erect cock in her hand, she guided back inside her slick pussy.

"I'm not done with you yet daddy."