Swinging in Suburbia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The newsreader worked her way off my lap and stood in front of me. Her faced was flushed with a combination of the blood running to her head due to how she had been positioned on my lap and her orgasmic exertions. Doing her best to retain some dignity she flicked her hair back into place off her face and looked me up and down, her eyes coming to rest on my rock hard seven-inch cock.

"I want you to fuck me like a whore and come on my tits"

The newsreader said tearing open the front of the French Maids costume and revealing her body in full frontal nudity for the first time. As I had suspected her pussy was waxed and her breasts were easily thirty-eight C or D with dark red nipples standing to full attention, each with a horizontal solid bar piercing through the centre. The newsreader climbed onto the bed next to me and laid down on her back spreading her legs wide the French Maids costume fell open either side of her body like an open coat. I had been ready to fuck this woman since she had walked in the room and having spanked and finger fucked her the time had now arrived.

I dragged her to the edge of the bed and lifted her right leg under the knee with my left hand and used my right to line up my member with her pussy before lifting her other leg in the same way and pushing them open further. I could see her pussy lips were puffed, red and swollen from the spanking, the finger fuck and her orgasms while for the first time a was able to feast my eyes on her large deep red clit that filled the top part of her pussy slot. I nudged the top of my cock into the opening of her tunnel taking care to allow her quim to open slowly, she was soaking and her cunny had already spread in anticipation of a fucking. The newsreader raised her head to watch as I penetrated her for the first time, my purple helmet was already inside her when I ever so slowly increased the forward motion of hips forcing myself deeper into the newsreaders lithe body. Inch after inch of my cock slid past the newsreaders pussy lips triggering a series of short sharp breaths as it went until it's head made contact with the top of her insides. The newsreaders head flopped backwards onto the bed as she arched her back to accept my member into pussy.

In one slow steady infiltration the newsreaders love tunnel had taken almost all of my length and my girth had opened her flower beyond it's usual limit, a fact that she had made clear by mumbling about how thick my cock was. I started with a slow steady fucking motion making sure that my cock almost popped out before sliding it all the way back into the newsreaders pussy. It took less than four strokes for the newsreader to cry out that she was coming again and I felt her inner muscles contract and attempt to clamp my cock in place as she peaked for the fourth time. Enjoying fucking the beautiful celebrity I upped the pace driving into her harder and harder with each stroke of my cock, looking down at the newsreaders pussy I could see that it was leaving thick white streaks of foaming love juice on my rod as it slid in and out of her body. She was moaning, gasping and in between breaths urging me to fuck her harder, with her full orbs and bouncing up and down in time to our motion it was a magnificent sight and feeling. I had no choice now but to leave go my hold on her knees and wrap my arms around her thighs pulling her closer in order to fuck her as hard as I could. Pushed further than ever into her pussy the newsreader came screaming within seconds and began to beg me to come on her tits. Her goading accelerated my need to cum and before I knew it I could feel the tell tale signs of a cum stroke building at the tip out my cock. My fucking pace dropped slightly as I reveled in the sensation of fucking the newsreaders sodden pussy, I was going to come and nothing was going to prevent it.

I slipped my twitching cock out of the beautiful newsreader and let go of her legs, she in turn propped herself up onto her elbows her legs still spread wide as I aimed my cum covered cock at her stomach area with my right hand. The timing was perfect the first wadge of cum blasted out of my end and landed at the base of the newsreaders throat with follow-up shots landing between her tits and on her stomach. The newsreader laid back down her legs still akimbo her pussy still open and oozing her juices and started to rub my semen from where it landed with both hands all over her tits, tugging at her nipples and twisting their piercings while writhing and moaning until she was satisfied. If only she had been into the voyeurism like the other couple had been because this was one video I would have loved a copy of.

I sat back down on the edge of the bed where I had started, to regain my breath and the newsreader eventually sat up next to me on the bed and wriggled out of the now useless maids costume leaving herself just clad in her stockings, suspenders and shoes. For the first time that evening we had what bordered on a normal conversation as she said she was going to have a quick shower and asked would I wait in the room until we could leave together, I said I would and she smiled and kicked off her shoes. Next the newsreader unhooked her right stocking rolling it down her slender shapely leg in a slow sultry fashion while she watched me for reaction before repeating the same maneuver with the left one. I was still being teased by this woman when she stood and wriggled the suspender belt down over her hips with her thumbs and let it drop to the floor before stepping out of it and heading off to the bathroom stark naked.

It only took the newsreader a few minutes to shower and when she emerged from the bathroom with dry hair and wrapped in towel I surmised that she had simply washed her body down and freshened her pussy. I asked if I time to shower before we left the room and she nodded her approval. I was in and out of the shower in a couple of minutes as well and by the time I was done the newsreader had already dressed in the short purple dress that had been hanging in the wardrobe and was sitting on the bed, the French Maids costume was rolled into a ball in the bin. She watched me dress before asking if I could check something for her, I nodded and she stood up and turned her back to me before hitching up her dress and bending forward and asking me to check that her stocking seams were straight which they were, but that wasn't the purpose of her little display. It was to show me that she was knickerless and to flash her pouting pussy and fading red arse at me one last time.

We left the room together and walked side-by-side chatting as we went back to the bar area where we found the Lucan's, dutifullydiscreet and a few others talking. I ordered us drink each at the bar and handed thebestnewsyet hers. Lord Lucan spoke to me directly outlining that based on my interview it seemed that I was more than a suitable membership candidate, I caught the newsreader watching me and smiling along with Joanna & Christian and asked how I went about joining Avon Associates which drew a laugh from the group, the look on my face was proof enough of my confusion for Lord Lucan to explain

"My dear boy, you are not joining Avon Associates, you are joining Sanctum. You see we are group who are very much into the fun we have had here tonight, but we only admit those we deem suitable."

"But here, the club I mean isn't this Sanctum?"

"No the club exists as an entity in itself, I simply hired it for tonight's private party. We have no premises, no cards, no membership fee or mailing list"

"So how do you know who is a member and who is not?" I enquired

Lord Lucan handed me a small red pin badge that was made up of a red circle around a red letter "S" with decorative hearts before pointing to his on his lapel, looking around I could see that all the men wore the same pin, the women he pointed out wore silver charm bracelets upon which hung a single charm with the same red symbol on it. Sure enough Lady Lucan, Joanna, the newsreader and the other women were all wearing the delicate bracelets on their right wrists and I wondered how I simply hadn't noticed. This is how the members of Sanctum identified other members in person. I guess it was like the freemasons only with far more fun.

The way the group was organised itself was very clever, firstly on-line members of Sanctum would upload a profile picture with a designated corner missing, this allowed other members to identify if their intended playmates were members of Sanctum and this applied to any of the swingers websites that the people used, that way there was no need to build an expensive web tool solely for the group. As well as being able to build up a network of friends via other peoples sites. Secondly the members of Sanctum were to only wear the identification pins and bracelets if they were available to play at that time or day, but it didn't have to be at prearranged events, it was anytime like on a Saturday night out or shopping, this allowed members to be able to select playmates anytime anywhere safe in the knowledge they were part of the group.

Finally to avoid having a base or organising big events that could arouse suspicion around their activities. The group supported, charities, fund raisers, benefits and sporting events, for example a member would buy two or three tables of ten or twelve a charity fund raising event and then invite other members to attend, they would pay the host to cover the cost and book a room in a hotel the host had already made a group booking in. Giving the attendee's time to meet over dinner etc and select their playmates for the end of the evening.

Sanctum did not only have couples as members there were single men and women also, straight and gay and bisexual members, in short something for everyone thus providing ample opportunity to play. I gratefully accepted the invitation to join and fixed my pin to my lapel bringing smiles and congratulations from those around me. An hour or so later my evening drew to a close and I headed for home with the thought of Sanctum swirling through my mind, after having a more comprehensive shower I climbed into bed and powered up the laptop. Curiosity had gotten the better of me so I logged onto the swingers site and began to check out more profiles, sure enough there were the profile pictures with the corner missing indicating members of Sanctum, I estimated that it was about two in forty that were members. I amended my profile photo to reflect my new status and uploaded it before saving it and logging off. The following morning the tell tale flashing light on the blackberry told me that I had new messages waiting for me on my account, I logged on and found nearly twenty new friend requests waiting for me, all were members of Sanctum and the list included invites from thebestnewsyet and the lucan's, happy days.

12