Swinging into Danger

Story Info
A night of adventure and new experiences goes too far.
7.6k words
4.28
42.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I haven't released anything in a while although I have a few stories written without endings and several concepts that I start writing and abandon. I think I've learnt more from it though and hope I can write something better in the future for it. So for now I'll release this, an older story that I got back to and gave an ending.

Everything starts off well for Lucy as she ventures into unexplored territory, before taking a nasty turn...

1.

Lucy adjusted herself in the dress she'd chosen for tonight, feeling a bit awkward and hoping that it didn't make her look too trashy. She wanted to look sexy, but not like she was a whore. She also checked her makeup looked presentable in the passenger's mirror and fixed her ponytail, as her husband, Mark, turned the car into the street the address was on. She still couldn't believe that she had agreed to do this, let alone that it had been her who had suggested it. Well... that wasn't entirely true, her friend, Amy, had suggested it to her when she had told her about the troubles she was having with Mark. Lucy and Mark had been married for just over five years, but had gotten married when they were both way too young. She had been sixteen at the time and thought he was 'the one'. It was naive, passionate and young love that had slowly burned out over the years. But they still wanted to try and make it work.

It had been clear things weren't going in the right direction for a while, but it was when she found emails Mark had been receiving from a dating site where he had been chatting to other women, that they had finally confronted the issue. They had only ever been with each other and when Mark had asked her if she didn't ever wonder if there was something they could be missing out on, she had agreed that she had started to feel the same way too. They had tried counselling at first, but it was too expensive and didn't really seem to work for them. When Lucy had been chatting to Amy about their issues, she had suggested swinging to Lucy. At first Lucy had laughed the idea off as ridiculous. But the suggestion had stuck with her. If they both wanted to know what it was like with other people, but didn't want to get divorced, wasn't this the best choice? It'd just be sex and they could do it together, maybe it was just what their sex lives needed to spice things up.

She had read about it online some more before bringing it up with Mark, who after realising she was serious, had agreed that he would be up for it too. They had spoken about it and decided that they'd prefer an event with lots of other couples. That way if they wanted to they'd feel more able to change their mind, they could just watch if they wanted to and leave without feeling awkward. The only problem then was finding somewhere to do it. There were a few ads online, but she didn't want to show up and have everyone be overweight and middle aged. She was attractive, in her early twenties and in shape, as was Mark, surely there had to be people meeting up of a similar age and attractiveness that did this stuff too right?

They had begun to look for other couples online, but none seemed right and after rejecting the hundredth offer from a single guy to fuck Lucy while Mark watched she had almost given up hope. Until one day she had mentioned it to her friend, Amy again, the one who had originally suggested the idea. She'd given Lucy a knowing grin and written down an email address for her, telling her to mention Amy's name as a referee and had assured Lucy that it was exactly what her and Mark were looking for. She'd had to send a couple of photos of herself and Mark to the other person to prove that they were the right sort of clientele and agree to a bunch of terms, such as both of them going for a health check-up, that they'd both turn up clean, groomed and dressed well. After that he'd given them the address and told them a date and time.

They stepped out of the car and Lucy hesitated before closing the door. She looked at herself once more in the wing mirror; her dress was a strapless black number that showed off her subtle curves and slim figure. She was still obviously young, but had the face of someone clearly in her twenties, though it looked good on her, with her more define cheek bones and jaw line that would perhaps look a little severe if it didn't look so delicate on her. Her light blonde hair was pulled back into a pony tail and the only make up she wore that was obvious was mascara to draw attention to her long lashes and light blue eyes. It had been a long time since she'd dressed up to try and catch a man's attention and right now that was making her feel even more nervous. She had a sudden fear that everyone inside would be supermodels and she'd look completely ridiculous, even if she was hot, she couldn't compete with that, what if... she shook her train of thought off those tracks and took a deep breath. She took hold of Mark's hand and as they walked up to the door she gave a playful, nervous grin to Mark,

"How do I look?"

He grinned back and leaned in to kiss her softly,

"Very fuckable."

He said with a smirk. He didn't catch the look of slight annoyance from her though. She didn't like it when he was so vulgar, he could have said she was beautiful, or sexy. She pushed those feelings aside too though, it didn't really matter what words he used if it meant the same thing, did it? Besides, that was what they were there for after all, so wasn't that how she wanted to look? He rang the bell and Lucy felt her heart skip a few beats, this was insane, what was she thinking?

2.

Mark and her had been welcomed in by the wife of the man who owned the house, she was a bit older than either her or Mark, but had a look of wealth about her that made Lucy wonder if perhaps money did a little to alleviate the requirements on looks she'd been told about. Not that the woman was unattractive, but until she'd seen several other guests walking around, she had been slightly worried that Amy had over sold the event. The other guests were fairly attractive too and looked to be a similar age to Lucy and Mark, which made Lucy relax, not supermodels, but definitely 'fuckable' as Mark would put it.

The woman was pleasant, explained some basic things, such as downstairs being for socialising and that anything else more serious should be taken upstairs, but that the top floor was off limit to guests this evening. She had left them then to welcome a couple she had obviously met before. So her and Mark made their way inside the house, into the living room area, she glanced at Mark and she was glad that he looked as nervous as she felt.

"M-maybe this was a mistake?"

She asked him quietly, testing how he was feeling about the situation. He looked at her with a slightly worried look,

"What?" He said with a somewhat annoyed tone, that he managed to take out of the rest of his words. "I mean, you don't want to go already do you? These people seem... nice."

He said the last word with a grin as his eyes caught sight of someone behind Lucy. She turned around to see what the woman who had caught her husband's eye might look like and joined him in the same, almost dumbfounded, look as him. It was her friend Amy, smiling at them both as she made her way over to them.

"Ah, you made it!"

She said cheerfully, giving Lucy and Mark a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek. Lucy stood there, a little lost for words. Not knowing anyone here had been part of what made her more confident about herself for the night. But of course she should have realised that Amy might be here, what with her being the one who first mentioned swinging and being the one who gave her the email address.

"I-I didn't realise you'd be here."

She said, regaining her composure. She gave a quick glance over Amy's outfit, in a comparative evaluation to her own. She had gone for a more casual look, but equally alluring. A pair of shorts that cut off at the top of her thighs, showing off all of her long, tanned legs and a thin white top that clung to her toned body and revealed the brighter coloured red bra below. Lucy had always been annoyed at how effortlessly Amy had made looking hot be. They had known each other since before she had married Mark and had been the sort of friends who always liked to compete, although it had always felt in good humour. Amy grinned at Lucy's obviously nervous attitude.

"Well, if I had said, 'come along to this swingers party I'm going to', it might have sounded a little like I was trying to hit on you, don't you think?"

She said with a small smirk. Lucy grinned back and gave a nod of agreement.

"I suppose, but you could have told me after I had agreed to go..."

She laughed a little and gave a playful pout,

"And miss the look on your face when you saw me here?"

Lucy gave a slightly annoyed expression at that, though not one that was serious, just at having being made to look a little silly. As a man stepped up beside Amy and coughed, her friend continued,

"Oh, and this is my husband, Matthew."

She said with a little grin. Lucy blinked a little in confusion and shock and gave Amy a bewildered look. Amy winked and leaned in closer to whisper slightly,

"At least for nights like these. It is more appropriate to turn up with a partner, just play along."

Mark shook the other man's hand,

"I didn't realise Amy was married."

He said in an almost too loud tone. Lucy wrapped her arm around his and gave it a little squeeze,

"Really dear? I'm sure I've mentioned it a few times in the past."

She gave him a look and after a moment or two he gave a nod of comprehension,

"Oh- yeah. Sorry, I guess I should pay more attention." He said with the acting finesse of a plank of wood.

She rolled her eyes slightly, although she herself had almost made the same mistake. She looked over the man Amy had introduced as her husband. Matthew had a darker complexion than Mark, was slightly taller and looked to be in great shape, not to mention, that he had a face that was handsome in a way that looked almost chiselled from stone. She would expect nothing less from Amy, she thought with slight annoyance. He grinned at her in a way that made her a little uncomfortable. Then suddenly something clicked inside her as realization sparked, she gave a quick glance to Mark whose attention was on her friend Amy. She realised that she didn't have to feel envious at all... not tonight. Her heart skipped a beat again as she gave Matthew another look, this time with more carnal thoughts in mind. Stepping over she took hold of Matthew's arm instead.

"Amy, why don't you tell Mark about that time we got drunk on tequila in Malta while I catch up with my best friend's husband?"

She said with a small grin. Of course Mark knew about the story of Malta, it had re-sparked their love making for a while, finding out that his wife had been with another woman... well Lucy had been really drunk, it had mostly been kissing and a little fondling mostly initiated by Amy, but she had played it up more when Mark had turned out to be really into the thought. Matthew raised a brow slightly,

"Only if you promise to tell me that story too, Lucy." He said in his deep charming tone.

She swallowed and gave a small nod; she had squeezed his arm a little when he'd said her name and felt a small tremble inside her at how solid and large the muscles of his arms were. Maybe she should have just spoken to Amy some more about her problems, rather than going through all the effort of coming here... she had worried that Mark was going to have an affair with whatever woman he ended up sleeping with, but if it was her best friend then that wouldn't be an issue, right? She wasn't sure she cared too much about that now anyway, as her and Matthew sat down with a drink, next to Amy and Mark, and started to tell the same story about getting drunk on a beach.

3.

The four of them had spoken for a while, whilst drinking and flirting and after some encouragement from the two men, her and Amy had shown each other some affection, kissing, sitting on each other's laps. A few other people's eyes had been drawn too and Lucy had felt rather embarrassed by that at first, but somewhat excited to be at the centre of so much attention. That they were now walking upstairs, hand in hand in a line, her between Matthew and Amy, Mark behind, her heart racing, it felt surreal. They led them to the end of the corridor and then up another flight of stairs, the house was huge, she thought to herself as the excitement and alcohol made her head feel a little fuzzy.

The room they ended up in was huge, had a large double bed, a couple of pieces of normal looking furniture, but didn't seem out of place, other than the fact that there were now four adults on the bed. She glanced over at the open door,

"Sh-should we shut that?"

She asked nervously. Amy simply smiled and wrapped her arms around Lucy,

"Why not let them watch if they want to? They can see what it is they're missing out on."

She purred the words slightly and although Lucy didn't really think of her friend in a sexual way, something about tonight and the alcohol made her desire her friend like she never had before as their lips met passionately. Their tongues found each other, moving softly over one another as they kissed in earnest. She felt arms sliding around her from behind and at first thought that it was Mark, until she caught sight of him behind Amy. The man behind her, Matthew, pushed aside her pony tail and began to lightly kiss her neck. She made a sound of approval at that and as his hand slid over her body, he cupped her breast fondling it in a gentle fashion through the fabric of her dress. She hadn't felt so excited by just kissing and touching in so long. His other hand slipped onto her thigh and slid up, pushing up the bottom of her dress as she knelt in front of her friend, her knees moved apart a little, shocking herself with the invitingly lewd action. As his hand pressed up against the thong she'd chosen for tonight she felt a wave of embarrassment at how wet she already was, though as he rubbed her there, he obviously did not mind, and why would he?

Her hands didn't know where to touch as she kissed Amy; she stroked at Matthew's arms and touched at her own breast a little, before the kiss was broken. Her eyes opened to watch as Amy, helped by Mark, slipped her top off over her head to reveal her red bra. She didn't watch for long though as she joined Amy as Matthew began to pull her own dress up, she raised her arms to help him take it off of her. As he did and threw it aside, she noticed that there were a few other people in the room now and blushed at the fact that whilst her friend might be in her bra and shorts, she was sitting there in nothing more than a thong. Regardless of how dimly lit the room was, she couldn't help but feel embarrassed at being so exposed and her hands came up to cover her chest shyly. Amy giggled a little at that which annoyed Lucy somewhat. She moved her hands again as if to prove something, although from the blush of her cheeks she was obviously still embarrassed.

She did notice however, that Mark's eyes were on her as well, which made her feel better. Especially as the way he was looking at her, with a sort of hungry desire, was a way he'd not looked at her in quite a long time. He whispered something in Amy's ear that made her giggle and nod and before Lucy could ask any questions, Amy was pushing Lucy back onto the bed. Her hands came to Lucy's sides and slid down, taking her thong with them before Lucy had chance to stop her. She didn't have time to argue or worry over how now she was completely naked, as Matthew began to kiss her as passionately as Amy had, although more forcefully. His mouth felt different from Mark's and she enjoyed exploring it with her tongue as his did the same. The attention from Matthew and the way Mark looked at her emboldened her in her current situation. She felt soft kisses up her inner thigh and realised what Mark had probably whispered into Amy's ear. She felt a small hint of apprehension, but it was clearly something Mark was into, so why not just enjoy it, after all it did feel good...

She relaxed into the feel of the two people's tongues exploring two of her holes and murmured into the mouth of the man pretending to be her friend's husband as the same friend stroked her tongue over her already aroused clit. She had to admit that the attention felt amazing as Matthew's hands fondled her breasts, teasing at her nipples whilst her own hands found a way under his clothes to find the muscled body below. She managed to get him to remove his top and could feel Amy being helped out of her clothes too from where she was between Lucy's legs. It made her realise that it was about to get more serious, but at least she wasn't the only one naked anymore. Matthew broke the kiss as he stood to remove the rest of his clothes, she watched him, whilst being aware of Mark behind Amy, eating her out from behind whilst Amy continued to do the same to Lucy. She wondered momentarily if he was eating her pussy or arse, having had him enjoy doing both to her. He had always been into playing with her rear entrance, not that she minded, it was quite enjoyable if she was in the right mood. She had even mentioned to him before they had come that she had fantasised about the thought of having two men inside her at once, it was a casual comment at first, but Mark had seemed to really like the idea and had made sure she had been prepared for anal, just in case, even if she wasn't too sure she wanted to try it, still, the thought of it now made her ache to feel something inside her.

As if to answer such desires, Matthew's fully erect member was revealed beside her as he removed the last of his clothes. She bit down on her bottom lip at the sight of it. It was perhaps, slightly larger than Mark's, a similar length, though a little thicker. Not dwelling on such comparisons though, as an overwhelming desire to have him in her mouth took over her. She reached out, taking hold of his cock and lightly guiding him towards her lips as she sat up, resting on her other elbow as Amy continued to pleasure her with her tongue. It took little effort to make him move where she wanted him as her intentions were obvious, the way she opened her mouth wantonly, looking up at him. She kept looking up into his eyes as she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock. He made a soft sound half way between a chuckle and a sound of pleasure as she did. Gripping hold of the base of his shaft, she slid as much of him into her mouth as she could comfortably take and then started to move her head back and forward, her lips wrapped around him. He gripped her pony tail as she did, guiding her speed slightly, helping her move her head. She had purposefully worn her hair like this tonight for that, loving the way it felt to have her hair pulled slightly and the feeling of a loss of control over herself from having it held, especially when giving head. She was good at it too, she could take Mark's full length if she tilted her head back and found the whole thing a pretty big turn on usually, especially now.

Amy moved from between her legs and Lucy shifted onto her knees to get a better angle on sucking Matthew's cock. She stopped for a second to catch her breath, moving her hand up and down his shaft softly as she did, glancing over at where Amy was performing a similar service for Mark. Mark grinned at her, as he caught her gaze, then, to Matthew said, in a half bragging, half joking tone,

"You know, she can take it as deep as you want, she has pretty much no gag reflex."

Lucy's jaw opened slightly in shock at him calling that out but he just chuckled slightly, joined by one or two of the men watching the four of them have sex. She glanced away from him furiously looking downwards shamefully, half tempted to scream at all the people watching to get out, it might be true, but there was no way he had to say it like that, was he just jealous that she was enjoying this too? Maybe he was just trying to make her embarrassed again; he'd seemed to enjoy that... Matthew lifted her head lightly with a hand under her chin. She blushed a shade of crimson in shame at having had her husband say something like that, but Matthew gave her a reassuring smile that made her feel slightly better. He lifted her up then as if she was weightless and placed her down on her back. She was startled at how easily he did so, she thought for a moment that he was going to try and make her deep throat him, not that she was entirely sure she could, until he climbed on top of her, between her legs and the anticipation of what she knew was to come stirred her desires fully to flame again.

12