Swinging is the Thing

Story Info
Wife gets into swinging after watching.
925 words
3.85
50.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Linda used to be really into sex when we first dated with hardly a day going by without her fucking my brains in and sucking my cock dry. This routine went on for the first 5 years of our marriage but eventually dropped off to next to only a few charity blowjobs a month

When year 9 rolled around I ran a few ads on Craigslist and found Carlos and we had several threesomes. He was very respectful and had a 7 inch cock which Linda loved to suck. She will not admit it but the videos I took told the tale and she had very intense orgasms with Carlos often giving him 3 or 4 blowjobs and fucking him several times during our 2 hour romps.

The biggest problem with Carlos was he would only meet us every 10 or so weeks and we had to pay for the room, wine etc. which really annoyed her. I personally enjoyed having Linda blow me as Carlos fucked her from behind. We had him tested (at our expense of course) so he was free not to use condoms and could fill her pussy and/or mouth with his spunk. I loved fucking her after he had cum inside her.

Well she eventually scared him off over the fact she did not want him coming to our home and his cheapness and that was it no more threesomes which actually lead to a lot less sex for me and I had to rediscover jerking off using those videos I took of Linda, Carlos and me.

I did tons of online research and found a swinger club in Portland Oregon that had many themed parties so I bought 2 tickets and we flew from San Diego to Portland for a long weekend. She said she would go to the club to check it out but would not participate in any of the fun & games offered.

I had planned the trip to be there for their famous "Gang Bang Party" figuring if she watched she would eventually going in on the festivities.

Although in her late 50's she could pass for much younger and with her blonde hair, blue eyes and 38 D breasts many a cock there would get stiff relishing the thought of fucking her.

We at first hung out in the dance area next to the bar and I kept her wine glass full to lower her inhibitions. Several men in their 30 danced with her and enjoyed the view of her cleavage. She told she felt their erections push against her as they danced and on occasion she pushed back which made her wet and horny. This whole experience thus far was a boom to her self-esteem as like most attractive ladies she did not know how hot she really was.

The gangbang session was soon to begin in a large room adjacent to the bar that had 4 king size mattresses on the floor. As the crowd grew to about 50 men and women a pretty gal in her mid 20's stepped onto the mattress and completely stripped giving the crowd a great view of her nice breasts and shaved pussy. She started masturbating and inserted a 10 inch vibrator into her pussy. As she masturbated many of the men pulled out their cocks and stroked them myself included. When she had an orgasm I would bet every cock in the room was erect. She then pointed to 4 men saying I want you and you and you and you. No hesitation on their part they all stripped naked and joined her on the mattresses. The four men caressed every inch of her body with special attention to her breasts and shaved pussy. You could tell she was really enjoying the attention eventually taking a large cock into her mouth while stroking a cock in each hand as the fourth guy slide into her pussy. As a man came into her pussy or mouth many others from the crowd replaced them. I would say she fucked 10 men and blew 6 in an hour. The finale if you can call it that was one the women in the crowd ate her cum filled pussy.

As the show was going on I noticed Linda had a cock in each hand which belonged to 2 of the guys she had danced with earlier. You could tell by her face she was ready to fuck them both.

As the show ended she pulled these 2 young guys onto the mattress and invited 2 others to join her. All 4 men were very respectful gently rubbing her body and stripping her for all to relish.

They gently laid her down and proceeded to suck her pussy and tits until she screamed "Please someone fuck" there was no hesitation as one guy quickly entered her pussy as another put his cock in her mouth while the other 2 sucked her tits. Linda was having a continuous orgasm as I came all over the floor in front of them. This went on for a long time as others joined in at her request. You name the position she tried including fantasy a cock in her vagina, one on her butt and 2 in her mouth as she jerked off 2 others. The smile on her face told it all as she had sex with a dozen men.

Bottom line our sex life has been revived and we now have found a San Diego Club which we attend weekly.