Swinging...Let Me Introduce You...

Story Info
A hot couple swings and it's his first time.
1.4k words
3.85
47.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swinging...Let me Introduce you...

My husband is hot. He's one of those sophisticated men, who still has a full head of beautiful hair, albeit salt and pepper gray. A PhD, and incredibly passionate, much to my delight. I find myself aroused at the hot weekend we just had, here is the story...

We had not seen each other in three months due to separate careers. Exchanges via phone and email were getting hotter as our weekend date rose on the horizon. Finally, he arrived. We hugged tightly and kissed sweetly but I knew he was starving and had some food warmed and ready. He ate, then while I was putting dishes away, walked over and stood behind me, thrusting his pelvis into my ass, his hands hungry, seeking the curves in my breasts.

He didn't have to tell me what he wanted, because I wanted it badly. We quickly found ourselves upstairs in the master bedroom, where he brushed his teeth. Lowering me to the bed, I could tell his hands were aching to feel my flesh, to touch my breasts, to lick and suck on my perfect pink nipples. I groaned in pleasure as his hands and mouth did all that and more. He kissed me softly, slowly, his tongue knowing just how to work with mine to make me wet for him and ready for his cock later.

His kisses moved down my belly, and his mouth found my shaved yoni. It was smooth, bare, he dove in with gusto. My hips bucked when he began the assault. He was inhaling my scent, and every stroke of his tongue, I could feel on clit, swelling and getting harder by the second.

I have a nice pussy. I've been told this several times. "Tasty", "You have a hot pussy", "Your pussy is perfect" but I never got it until I was blessed to go down on a woman myself six or so years ago. Apparently, my clit is the right size too, and I'm real. Not all pink and petrified pretty on the inside, but you see the red and purple engorgement when I'm aroused. You feel my clit grow under your tongue. And you feel the earth shattering orgasms if you hang in long enough and my legs don't lock your head into position while I spasm beneath you.

I feel your tongue exquisitely, every lap and stroke I can feel as my clit engorges with blood and takes me higher to release. IF you know what you are doing.

My husband was enjoying his take in. So, was I. He brought me to a hard orgasm, wave after wave of pleasure pulsing through my body. Then his hard cock entered me. Pumping in and out, we rode together, until I knew he needed sweet release. He directed me to get on my hands and knees for him, where we both could stare straight into the image on our mirror as we fucked.

He came violently. While we both enjoyed our phone sex time, the real thing was much more delectable. We slept hard, and were primed for a swingers party the next evening. I'd been to parties before, and we'd watched other couples, but he was pretty shy, yet insisted this was something he wanted us to do together. I was for the most part, satisfied sexually, he had never been an inapt lover, or impatient, in fact, he was a beautiful man when he was sexing a woman up, but so far, I'd only had the privilege of it being me. And I was perfectly fine with that.

Regardless, Mark wanted to go so we made our plans and dressed up and made our way to the private location.

Everyone there was very professional, nice, there was no drama, which was refreshing and how swinger parties should be. No drunkenness was allowed to the point that it became disruptive. We were given a tour of the facility and it was nicely laid out.

We brought our own beer and had a few drinks to relax and open up some. We began meeting other couples, other women. The owner's wife found Mark to be attractive and I watched as she unzipped his pants, and took him into her mouth. I watched conflicting emotions on Marks' face, pure pleasure, but he slowed her down telling me he did not want to cum so early in the evening. We ramped up our delaying desires by watching sexy women dance topless, women pole dancing, and mid party, ran into a very very attractive, long haired busty beauty. Add to this, running across couples out in the open, their faces a mixture of pure pleasure as someone was eating someone out, or getting head or fucking a woman from behind. My growing arousal was making me crazy.

We'll call her Deb. It was contest night and Deb was into earning fake money. We still had some, and I was getting asked by the club's owner to go to one of the rooms with him but then I saw Deb. We 'paid' her then went to a private room. While there were open rooms so anyone could watch, there were also private rooms and I felt Mark would feel more comfortable there.

I planned on blowing him away that night, and shocked the hell out of him when I undressed, and began playing with Deb's beautiful breasts. Then I really got busy, and began tasting her pussy. She moaned in approval, while Mark watched. We played like this for awhile, then heard Deb breathlessly ask if Mark wanted to fuck her.

Oh yeah, he did. I could see him getting into it, so he put on a condom and covered her with his body while I laid next to her, kissing her and then licking and sucking her nipples and breasts.

He lowered his head, he wanted to taste, too. Then, I watched as my walls became soaked with heat and liquid lubrication as he entered her. Watching him kiss her was so hot! I'd never seen my husband look so damn hot. He was pumping hard, in and out...but still, he didn't want to cum yet. He played with her for a bit, and then she went down on me, we had our fun....and later....he took me to a private room, locked the door...

And fucked the shit out of me. He lapped at my clit until I came loudly. It was so hot knowing people in the other rooms could hear my moans and aching groans he pulled from my throat. Then he pounded into me, condom off so he could feel me, moving in and out, delicious arousal rising higher every stroke. His cock was so tight and hard he was hitting my g-spot, making me ache again. My breasts were flushed from just coming, while he pounded away, looking so damn sexy and beautiful towering above my body, his muscles rigid, his arm muscles tight and sensual. His mouth swollen with hot kisses, perfectly formed, his hair, gloriously gray, hanging down in a boyish way while he fucked me deeply. His tan face had hot desire written all over.

His explosion was intense...his body wracked and shuttering in spasms, shooting his cum inside me. My walls gripped him tightly, needing to feel him inside me even though his cock was softening...

We'd had sex in one way or another, all weekend long and Sunday afternoon, he surprised me and fucked me again. I came a total of six times in less than 3 days, or was it 8? He came a total of four times, and the last time, he came so violently he could barely breath, in between breaths, he said "Don't... even.... ask me how good that was, I worked hard for that one"...

One would think the first climax after a long separation is the wildest but - I'd been playing with his cock off and on all day, getting him hard, then letting him rest, so by the time his moment came (literally) I could tell how intense it was because it lasted so long and he looked like someone had punched his gut so the point his breath had left him.

We cradled each other for a good while after that last one. I've come to the conclusion that my husband is incredibly hot, and very sexy, and that good, hot, erotic sex makes me want it more and more and more. This time I only have to wait 2 months for a reunion, and I plan to fuck him good. He called me today, you know...and emailed me. I guess he's so tired he can't think straight. But I'd also guess...he had a damn good time with all the sex.

Swinging, anyone?