Swinging Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No dad," Dave asked.

"Well then you're in for a treat, because we want you to fuck your mother here," Bill replied. Dave locked at his mother with shock.

"I want that hard cock in me," Karen said crawling to him. "But first let me clean you up."

Dave was sitting on the bed with his ass resting on the heels of his feet. His young prick stood out proudly. Dana got on all fours and got in front of him, lowering her cock hungry mouth to his dick. She lifted and pushed his dick to his body as she licked the shaft and cleaned off the cum from his hairless round balls.

Dave was groaning as he felt his mom's tongue cleaning his knob off, meanwhile Bill got behind her and was stroking his now erect cock along the slit of her very wet pussy. He teased her and then pushed forward, letting his dick slip through the folds of her pussy. He grabbed her hips for stability and started to penetrate her, sliding his long slick pole in and out of her hot pussy.

Dave was now cleaned off and was getting a nice long blowjob from his mother. As Bill slid into her cunt, he pulled her into him causing Dave's cock to slip out of her mouth, only leaving the head inside. When Bill slid out of her cunt, he pushed her away, allowing Karen to burry her son's dick deep into her mouth. She was rubbing and playing with Dave's cum filled balls as she got fucked. Dave reached down for his mother's tits and he started to pinch and play with her nipples.

Bill was now fucking her faster. He reached down and started to tickle Karen's sensitive clit. She was groaning into Dave's prick. Bill started fucking her faster. He was giving it all and was pounding her 3 strokes a second. His saggy balls were now slapping against her engorged clit as he rubbed it. There was a loud smacking sound as his belly slapped against her round ass.

It was too difficult for Karen to blow her son so instead she pulled his dick out of her mouth and jerked him off. She buried her face into his thighs and sucked on his balls as she screamed.

"FUCK ME!!!" she screamed into his cum filled nuts. "FUCK THAT PUSSY LIKE YOU MEAN IT YOU FUCKING BASTERD!!!"

Within minutes, Karen's body started to quiver as she was approaching an orgasm. She shook and screamed as she exploded.

"DON'T FUCKING STOP! KEEP FUCKING MY PUSSY!!!" she shouted into the bed. She stopped jerking her son off. Dave reached down and continued playing with her tits, pulling her erect nipples.

"I'M CUMMING... FUCK I'M CUMMING!!!" Karen yelled. Her pussy tightened and she exploded over Bill's dick. She creamed all over his lap and onto the sheets and it was almost too much for Bill. He pulled out and replaced his cock with his fingers as he finished his wife off. He managed not to cum.

Karen collapsed onto the bed, the sheets around her thighs stained with a large patch of pussy juice. The room smelled of sex and it was getting Dave very high. Karen was all sweaty and breathing irregularly as she recovered from her climax.

"Come fuck your mother boy," Bill said as he stroked himself slowly. The men switched places.

Dave bent forward and spread his mother's ass cheeks apart to find her very wet pussy. He licked it and Karen shuddered as she was really sensitive. He loved the taste of his mother. After licking and cleaning her off, he quickly flipped her over. He rubbed his cock along the slit of Karen's pussy, lubing up the head of his cock. He leaned forward and pushed forward.

"Oh fuck," Karen groaned. "Stick that fat cock of yours sweetie. Stretch out your mother's pussy."

Dave's cock although barely 6 and half inches long was much thicker than a normal man's prick. He was splitting Karen apart as he slid his slimy prick into his mother. He pushed all the way, enjoying the feeling of his first pussy and the swollen lips wrapped around his shaft. It felt warm and velvety inside and he kept sliding in until his balls rested against her ass.

He was inside his mother. His long fantasy had come true. He stayed there very still relishing his first vagina.

"Fuck her boy," Bill said as he kneeled on Karen's right with his dick at her face. He was slapping her face with his long pole, allowing precum to splash about her face.

Dave snapped out of his dream and started to pull back slightly. He pulled back until only the head was inside. Then he thrust back in hard and fast. Once his pelvis slammed against his mothers, Karen let out a huge groan as she felt his fat cock splitting her apart.

"Oh fuck!" she groaned. "Your dick's so much thicker than your father. It's splitting me apart. Come on Dave. Fuck mommy."

Dave gave her long hard penetrations for a few minutes. He leaned forward, resting on his knees. He then rested himself on the heels of his feet and lifted his mother's right leg up to rest on his shoulder. He had seen this in a porno many times and he read that it allowed for deeper penetration. He then leaned forward and grabbed her left tit and started pounding his mother.

"Fuck Bill," Karen screamed as she was enjoying the incestuous session. "Dave's fucking me. Your son is fucking his mother."

"Oh this is fucking hot," Bill said. He then got of the bed and came back with a video camera. He switched it on and videoed the two of them fucking. He took all kinds of angles. First he stood up and got a top view of them fucking. He saw threw the screen how her tits bounced as Dave pounded her. He then got behind them and zoomed into where the action was taking place. He zoomed into the part where Dave's cock was sliding in and out of her pussy.

Bill recorded and relished how Dave's thick cock split Karen's pussy and was ramming itself into her. He watched as Dave slid out and then ram back in, causing some juices to splash out. He watched as his heavy balls slapped furiously against her ass. The sight was very arousing. He mounted the camera and got back in.

Bill was now getting his knob sucked off. He kept squeezing and massaging Karen's tits as it flopped about crazily. Dave found her clit buried in her hair and started stroking in.

"Fuck," she cried. "Rub my clit... Make mommy cum...Yeah..."

Karen started to squirm. Dave was nearing his end.

"Mom I need to shoot," he shouted.

"Cum in her pussy!" Bill shouted. He was jerking off, trying to time his climax with his son's.

"Fucking cum in your mother's pussy sweetie," Karen yelled. "Fill your mommy up." She was nearing her orgasm too.

Karen came first. She exploded over Dave's young prick, spraying her juices over his dick and stomach as her husband pulled on her erect nipples. The feeling of his mother's pussy climaxing on his pole was too much and he shot off inside her. He fired of large thick ropes of jizz inside his mother,

"I'm cumming mom," he yelled as he grabbed and squeezed a tit.

"Bill, look at your son cumming in his mother!" Karen cried.

The sight of mother and son climaxing together was too much and Bill sprayed his thick load over his wife's face and tits, covering her in a thick glaze of white sticky cream.

"Shit!" he shouted. He gritted his teeth and closed his eyes and moaned. The room was filled with moans, groans and screams of pleasure.

Dave and Bill finished cumming at almost the same time. Dave pulled his softening dick as Karen ended her long intense climax. She was heaving and her body was drenched with perspiration. Fucking her son had made her cum so hard. Bill was squeezing out the last few drops of cum from his cock.

"Clean my dick mom," Dave said as he crawled to her face. Karen licked off any juices that were coating his cock. She could taste herself and her son and she loved it. Dave's cock twitched as he felt her licking him. His cock was super sensitive. The three off them were now lying on the bed, with Karen between the men. She was making out with Bill as Dave spread the cum on her tits all over her chest. He was stroking her sensitive pussy very lightly as he hugged his mother.

Dave was in eternal bliss. He had just lost his virginity to his beautiful mother. He waited for the guilt to sink in but it never came.

"So how was your first fuck Dave?" Bill asked.

"Fucking awesome," Dave replied happily. Karen turned over and started making out with her son.

"You were so good honey," she moaned between kisses. "I can't believe my little boy is a man."

Dave couldn't believe it too. He was indeed now a man.

12