Swinging Relationships Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we talked Dawn told me about her and Neil's sex life, which she admitted she was a little bored with. She had tried a few things to spice it up recently which was why she had shaved her pussy, in the hope it would encourage Neil to go down on her more often, but none of it had worked. I suggested that maybe tonight would help and that after we left things would start to improve. Dawn quietly agreed, but did not sound convinced and as we talked she admitted that she had taken to masturbating at night after Neil had fallen asleep just to keep herself satisfied.

As she said this her hand slid between her thighs and was gently rubbing between the wet folds of her pussy. Dawn suddenly realised I was staring and looked down not having realised what she was doing. Telling her that it was a really hot sight, Dawn leaned back slightly and slowly spread her thighs allowing her fingers to start working her pussy more openly. Suddenly she slid her fingers deep into her wet pussy and scooped out a large drip of my cum. Dawn watched me for a second before feeding my cum into her mouth sucking her finger clean of her own juices at the same time. Dawn's other hand soon took over as she started to gently massage her tits with the other. I found myself rubbing my own dock as we watched each other masturbating. I watched in fascination as Dawn slowly brought herself to orgasm, her thighs squashing her hand into her twat as she came, her other hand tightly squeezing her nipples as her orgasm hit her.

I forced myself to stop rubbing my cock as Dawn regained her breath again, just as the noises from the other room started to pick up. Grabbing Dawn's hand I led her out of the kitchen and into the living room. We quickly curled up on the sofa, with me caressing Dawn's large tits as her hand gently rubbed my hard dick.

Laura had clearly decided Neil owed her another orgasm and had laid Neil down on his back on the other sofa whilst she straddled his face, her pussy pushed against his face. Laura was bent at the waist her own mouth wrapped around Neil's cock. We watched our spouses as Laura started moaning louder, her orgasm creeping up on her. As her orgasm approached, Laura sat upright squashing her twat into Dawn's husbands face, suddenly Laura groaned loudly, squashed her thighs tightly around Neil's face and came hard, before collapsing next to him on the sofa. Neil lost no time in flipping my wife onto her back, sliding between her cum coated thighs and driving his cock into her hot twat. Laura moaned softly as he entered her, his full length sliding into her in one motion.

My attention momentarily left my wife as I felt soft lips wrapping round my cock. I looked down to see Dawn's sweet face smiling up at me as she slid my cock into her mouth. Her soft lips gripped me gently as her tongue caressed the head of my cock, bringing waves of pleasure through me. I went back to watching her husband fuck my wife as I savoured Dawn's blowjob. Neil was building up pace, having spread my wife's legs and using her thighs for leverage as he hammered deep and hard into her pussy.

Laura had slid a hand between her thighs as Neil fucked her and was gently massaging her won pussy. After a few minutes Neil starting pumping quicker and then suddenly without warning her slammed into my wife one last time and just as her own fingers brought on her own orgasm Neil came hard filling my wife's pussy with its second load of cum. Neil collapsed on top of her as they both regained their breath.

I slowly returned my attention back to the amazing blowjob I was receiving from Dawn and reluctantly pulled my cock free of her soft lips. Pushing Dawn onto her back I followed her husbands lead, spreading her full thighs and driving my dick deep into her tight twat. Dawn almost came as I entered her, her own fingers instantly slipping to her twat, rubbing her engorged clit as I hammered my dick in and out of her pussy. We both reached our final orgasms of the night quickly as I drove into her tight wet twat one last time my cum once again flowing into her pussy as I collapsed onto Dawn, her huge tits squashed underneath me.

I think we all fell asleep for a while then as it was much later when I opened my eyes. I was still lying on top of Dawn, my soft dick still inside her wet pussy. I rolled off Dawn, my cock slipping of her as she awoke also. I slid my hand down to caress her heavenly tits as our spouses woke on the other sofa. We all lay their and talked for a while our hands exploring each others bodies slowly and gently. I revelled in the size of Dawn's tits, caressing them squeezing them and every now and then gently kissing them and sucking on her hard dark nipples, each time causing Dawn to gently moan in pleasure. As we talked we agreed to get together and do it again, during which I allowed my hand to slide between Dawn's full thighs and slowly finger her wet twat. Neil and I both gave each others wives one last orgasm with our fingers before we all moved upstairs and collapsed into bed with our own partners.

We met up with Dawn and Neil twice more after that first night, both nights were filled with as much sensational sex as the first. However we all realised that what we were doing was painting over the cracks in Dawn and Neil's relationship and that if we kept up our little meetings, the underlying problems they were having would never get dealt with. So sadly we all agreed that it would be best to stop getting together until Dawn and Neil had completely resolved all their issues.

It took sometime, over a year in fact, but Dawn and Neil did finally manage to resolve all of their differences. They went through some tough times where we all thought things were over, but I pleased to say that they are both very happy now. And yes now that they have everything resolved we have met up with them again, but in a very different way.

Following our experiments with Dawn and her husband both Laura and I agreed we wanted to try it again with another couple. We set some very strict guidelines for who we would approach and because of that it was almost a year after we first go together with Dawn and Neil that we had our next swapping experience.

End of chapter one

I would love any feedback you might want to give on this story. Also please let me know if you would like me to publish the next chapters of our story.

12