Swinging Relationships Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to sleep with James next" Laura said to me as we both plated up breakfast "I'm sorry you never got to have some fun with Bev it leaves things a little uneven"

"She was to thin for my tastes anyway" I replied "Besides I'm not going to be jealous of you getting to sleep with Mikey and James, not after the night I had with Sonia" Laura gave me a wicked grin.

"You'll have to tell me all about it" she said smiling as we carried the plates through to the others

"You bet I will" I replied

Finish

I hope you enjoyed my account of the remaining events of our intimate party. Laura has promised to tell her story next, thanks to my badgering and all the welcome feedback we have had asking for her to give her side of events.

This story really brings everything up to date with our lives. The party was just two weekends ago and nothing of real note has happened since. We have however been invited to spend the weekend at Sonia and James's little farm, we've already accepted of course and are already looking forward to what might happen.

Since the party we have had one of our regular Thursday night swaps with Lisa-Marie and Danny, which although tame compared to the fun I had at the party was much more exciting than the last few evenings I have spent with Lisa-Marie. I took the step of showing her the first two stories I wrote and managed to convince her to read the story of our first time with Dawn and Neil out loud, which totally embarrassed her at first, but a combination of me telling her how hot it was to hear her read the story and me sliding my head between her soft naked thighs and licking her sweet pussy as she read, soon had her reading aloud and cumming onto my tongue twice during the reading.

I got Lisa-Marie to sit in my lap with my cock buried inside her whilst she read the second story to herself and then I recounted my time with Sonia to her just as you have read while we made love again later in the evening, she had her biggest orgasm ever as I finished the story with the threesome I shared with Sonia and Laura, helping me to cum inside her at the same time.

The following morning before I left I invited them to join us at Sonia's for the weekend. She agreed on the condition that she got to spend some time alone with Laura and Sonia!! I can't wait for our weekend now as the last hurdle seems to be falling and Laura will finally fulfil her desire to enjoy Lisa-Marie's hot young naked body. I will of course make sure I write the story up for you all to enjoy.

Finally I want to say thanks for all the great feedback. We have had lots of requests and we will try to fulfil them all. Laura is currently writing her version of events, which will probably be one story all the way through. Lots of you have asked about our early experiences and after a little encouragement Laura has promised to tell her story all the way from when she lost her virginity.

Meanwhile I am working on writing the story about our first time with Lisa-Marie and Danny, which I will try to incorporate some of our Thursday night meetings into.

12