Swinging Square Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, fuck, you feel so good," I moaned. "Fuck me, Roy."

The stranger kept getting closer, and soon he was standing behind me. I felt his hands go under my armpits to lift me up, and soon I was sitting upright between the two men, sitting on two strong pairs of hands. One of the stranger's hands went missing, then popped up on my breast where it squeezed and tweaked my nipple. I saw no reason to complain so I just enjoyed the attention I was getting. His hand left my breast, then I felt something else very strange. His cock head touched my asshole but before I could say a word, it popped into my puckered little hole, the way made easy by so much water around it. Also, I didn't clench my ass muscles but rather pushed as if to let something out but instead let something in. Why did I do that, I asked myself after I did it.

"He's fucking my asshole," I said softly to Roy.

"I know; shall I quit?" he asked.

"No. Keep on going," I said.

Why did I say that? Did I just not want Roy to stop fucking me, or did I not want the stranger to take his cock out of my asshole? The biggest thing I've had in my butt hole was Robert's finger as far as the first knuckle until now. This felt much different though. This felt slightly painful but not bad, and felt strangely good at the same time. I just let both cocks fuck me, enjoying the two different sensations they gave me. Roy's big cock in my pussy felt so fucking nice; it filled me up just right. The stranger's cock in my asshole didn't hurt any longer but still felt, well, strange. I was in water up to my navel if I stood up so no one could see what I was doing, but I didn't care if they did see me; I was enjoying myself too much. We fucked in silence, the three of us, not saying a word, only groaning and breathing hard. It wasn't long before the two cocks fucking me brought me to a colossal orgasm. I cum, whined and whimpered for two minutes before I could come back to normal, during which time the stranger came in my asshole while Roy shot a load in my pussy.

We come apart like we got together, silently without exchanging a word. We three acted as if nothing had happened, though I could hardly stand, my knees were wobbling so much. The stranger drifted away and I felt my asshole to see if it was still the same. I opened both holes to rinse out the cum juices so plentifully deposited in me.

"Are you okay?" Roy asked me.

"I'm fine," I said. "That was the first time for my asshole."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, very much. Couldn't you tell by my orgasm?"

"You're a real trooper, you are."

"Thanks. Don't say anything about me taking it up the ass, okay. I'm not sure I want anyone to know just yet."

"Whatever you say, missy. We just come for a swim."

I felt like I was in a state of shock. I couldn't believe I let a total stranger fuck my ass just like that! I don't even know his name! If someone asked me who the first person was who fucked my asshole, I'd have to tell them I didn't know. We never exchanged two words the whole time! Am I becoming a total slut, I wondered. But then, it did feel good. Maybe I'll try it again sometime. Maybe.

*

We were a few minutes early for the party but Willis, Sylvia, Cindy and Jason were there ready for people to show up. We were all naked to catch some sun rays before the setting sun was completely gone for the day.

Willis and Sylvia's party was well stocked with booze of every type. They even had wine coolers for people like me who don't drink very much. They've rented a cabin on the beach like Michael and Kelsey have, except it's right by the marina where Willis' yacht, the Swinging Anchor, was docked. Their paved patio was set up as a dance floor with a stereo set playing CDs to dance to. The resort provided some tables and chairs for us to use.

Robert and I danced a song before we got us a drink and sat down. We sat and watched Michael dance with Cindy and Kelsey was dancing with Jason.

"Are you okay with everything so far?" Rob asked me. He was smiling and caressing my arm.

"Yeah, I'm okay, it's just that...I don't know. Sometimes I feel like I'm becoming a slut."

"You're not a slut, Honey. How can you say such a thing? We haven't done any more than what everyone else around here is doing."

"Well, today when I went down to the water with Roy, all I was going to do was swim. One thing led to another though and Roy..."

"Roy fucked you in the water," he interrupted "We all knew that was going to happen."

"Yes but then..."

"Don't worry about it so much, Honey," he smiled. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh, very much, but I was bad."

"If you enjoyed it then it wasn't bad. It was good."

"Well, I suppose so," I had to agree.

Paul and Tracy showed up and joined the party. No sooner than they started dancing, Roy and Heather came also. Willis and Sylvia made sure everyone was greeted and had a drink. Roy asked me to dance with him. I saw Willis begin dancing with heather which left Robert to dance with Sylvia.

"I tried to tell Robert what I did today," I whispered to Roy.

"Ah, and what did he say?" Roy smiled, pulling me close to dance.

"He didn't stop talking enough to listen to me, and by the time he did stop talking, I didn't feel the need to tell him any longer. So I never told him I was fucked in the ass today"

"That bothers you, that you were fucked in the ass?"

"No, it bothers me that I think I might have liked it. Am I a pervert?"

"Ah, no, missy, it does not make you a pervert if you like being fucked in the ass. It would be perverted if you forced someone to fuck you in the ass if they didn't want to just like it would be perverted if they tried to force you if you didn't want to. See?"

"Yeah, I guess so. It's not perverted if both people agree to it"

"Exactly," Roy beamed at me.

The song ended and everyone changed partners for the new song. It was another slow blues type number. I guess that's all they have to dance to is slow belly button bumpers. That's all right, I like those songs.

My new partner was Jason, Cindy's husband. We danced fairly close and I could feel his almost hard cock poking between my thighs, bumping my pussy lips from time to time. He was a good dancer and in a couple of dips, he almost stuck his cock right into my pussy. I was breathing heavily in no time.

"Have you seen my in-laws' yacht?" he asked me.

"No," I answered in surprise. "I didn't know they had one until just now."

"Would you like to see it? I've got the keys."

He dangled a couple of keys on a chain around his neck in front of me To tell you the truth, I wanted to fuck. Anything would be better than standing here dry humping to music.

"Yeah! That sounds like fun."

I grabbed a wine cooler on the way out and followed him to the marina a hundred feet away or so. About half way down the dock we stopped and climbed aboard this big, white, beautiful boat.

"Wow! Look at this beautiful boat," I exclaimed.

"Oh, Ashley, don't let Willis hear you call it a boat. He'll tell you in no uncertain terms that this is not a boat; this is a yacht," Jason chuckled.

"Well, Gee, it's hard to imagine Willis driving this big old thing around."

"He doesn't very often. Most of the time he's too drunk or too busy to pilot it. That's why I'm the skipper usually. I don't drink."

He stuck a key in a key hole and turned it. It buzzed a bit then a low throbbing rumble was heard as the big engine came to life. I began to see Jason in a new light. He was no longer a rich woman's boy toy, but someone who impressed me very much.

"Would you like to go below?"

"You're going to let the engine run?" I worried.

"Yeah, it's just a generator; we can leave the lights burning and not run down the batteries now."

"Gosh, a generator. What does the regular engine sound like?" I asked, knowing nothing about yachts or anything like that.

"Oh, it's twin screws, there's two main engines. They sound pretty much the same, only bigger." he explained. "How would you like to go out on a little cruise tomorrow?"

"Just me?"

"Everyone who wants to come, the whole party is invited. We'll leave at noon," he smiled.

"Oh, gosh, that sounds like fun," I gushed.

"Let's get below."

I followed him down below when he turned on some lights. Soon the whole yacht was lit up like a Christmas tree. My gosh, the living quarters was as spacious and as nice as my apartment back home. We went through a living room, eating area, galley (a small family kitchen) and the head (a large bathroom with a shower) to a hallway which led to a cabin (bedroom) on each side and a cabin straight ahead. He opened the door straight ahead.

"This is my favorite cabin on the yacht. It's called the V-bunk cabin because the double-decker bunks form a V at the bow. The yacht sleeps eight, fucks sixteen," he chuckled.

I ran ahead and went up a ladder to a top bunk. What does a man do when a naked woman is on a bed in front of him? -He gets in bed with her. The bed was so comfortable I just welcomed him as he got on top of me. I guess he was some sort of an athlete because he straightened his arms and legs and started doing push-ups over me with his cock sliding up and down the outside of my pussy lips. It rubbed against my throbbing clit so beautifully I began to moan for him not to stop. It felt so wonderful it soon pushed me over the top into a screaming orgasm. I don't usually get loud when I cum but this time I couldn't help it.

After I calmed down a little bit, he took hold of his cock and worked it up and down between my wet pussy lips. A little of that and I was moaning to be fucked. Jason slid his hard cock into me slowly, enjoying the feeling of my slick pussy all he could.

"Oh, fuck, Jason, that feels so fucking good!"

"You like it, you cute little red head?"

"Oh, fuck, yeah! Fuck me, Jason. Don't stop; don't ever stop."

"You want me to fuck you until cum starts running out of your ears, Ash?"

"Oh, yeah, fuck me like that," I pleaded.

I began to realize why Sylvia liked fucking Jason so much. He was good, and seemed to be the type who could hold back forever and cum only when he wanted to cum. I also realized they were all great people, that my prejudice about incest made me look at them differently. They weren't bad people, they just lived by a different set of rules than I did. Maybe my rules were too rigid. Getting to know them better, plus Rob fucking his own cousin, was making me see incest in a different light.

It was hard to think with Jason fucking the living daylights out of me. My impending orgasm took control of my thought process and soon the only thing I could think about was the wonderful feelings crashing through my body. It started at my g-spot where Jason would hit it with short strokes and then change to long, deep strokes. It spread rapidly through my body, making me lose all control. If I wasn't a slut, I sure could act like one at times.

"I'm cumming, Jason. Oh, fuck. Ah, shit. Uh, cum in me, mother fucker."

"You want me to cum in your pussy?"

"Yes, fuck, yes. Cum in me, do it now."

"Okay, then, here I cum."

Seconds later I felt him stiffen and pause, sending rope after rope of his cum against the door of my womb, sending me into rumbles of aftershock of my passing orgasm. As we lay there, I could feel him twitching his cock in me, trying to squeeze out the last few drops of cum into me; I contracted my pussy muscles to milk his cock for him.

I thought about the past few days, how I have gone from a naive country girl, having sex with Robert behind closed doors, trying to hide it from everyone, to having sex with a stranger whom I'd just met on a millionaire's yacht, the sixth man I've had sex with in three days if you count the stranger (who I don't know) who fucked my ass while being fucked by someone when we were in the ocean. I've also had sex in public and with other women. Phew! It makes my head spin to think about it. Life is moving so fast.

I could hear others on the boat, and since we left the cabin door open, I could see who it was. Some went into the port cabin, some into the starboard cabin (as I found out later they were called), and Robert and Heather came in the V cabin and took the bunk below us. Since the bunks were staggered, one not being directly over top of the other one, I had a very good view of the bunk below me and the people who were on it.

Like most models, Heather had long, lovely legs. When she laid down on her back with splayed legs, Robert wasted no time in getting between them to plunge his face into her waiting, wanting, and willing pussy lips.

Not more than three feet away, my eyes beheld every second of the action in the bunk below me. I knew Robert was a very good lover, but I now had an objective point of view on the matter. I watched his tongue glide up and down her beautiful pussy lips. She was shaved clean except for a tuft of hair on her mound, just like mine, so I had a perfect view of everything that happened. Robert would pause and suck her pink butterfly lips in between his lips and draw them out as far as they would go comfortably, then let them snap back into place before resuming his tongue licks. She was moaning with great pleasure beneath him. I couldn't remember if Robert had ever done that to me, but judging from the way it looked and Heather's reaction to it, I was going to request it from him next time if he didn't do it.

Jason was still in my pussy and still fairly hard even though he had just let me have a load of his cum. He was moving in and out, fucking me ever so slowly. I guess my pussy can never get enough because I started to fuck his cock right back, matching him move for move. My pussy felt so good with his cock in me this way, I could leave him there forever. A slow, leisurely fuck can feel so good at the right time.

Heather was enjoying Robert's mouth and tongue so much, and was very vocal about it, too. It amazed me to hear this classy looking, beautiful fashion model talking dirty to Robert as he slurped obscenely in her cunt.

"Yes, lick that cunt! Make me cum all over your face. Lick my clit and let me cream on your tongue," the beautiful blonde was saying with her classy English accent.

Her vocal encouragement got to Jason a little bit too, because he began to quicken his pace and make longer strokes in my pussy. As I started to match his strokes, our slow fuck became a relaxed fuck with more animation. The stimulation from below and from within made me begin to want more.

Jason got me up on my hands and knees where he began to fuck me doggy style leisurely. I went down on my elbows and rested my head on my hands so I could continue to watch Robert and Heather comfortably. Robert was holding his head still but flicking his tongue rapidly up and down and across her pretty pink pearl of a clit. Watching him do it was almost as pleasurable as doing it myself. I reached down to run my fingers through Robert's hair and to toy with a few locks. It was like I became part of the sex act with this beautiful woman. A small part of me wanted to nudge Robert aside and let my tongue take over what his tongue was doing but the biggest part of me was happy to share in Robert's enjoyment.

"Oh, fuck, make me cum, make me cum! Stick your tongue in my fuck hole and push your nose against my clit while I cum on your fucking tongue," Heather called out. "Ah!"

I watched her the entire time as she squirmed in ecstasy, vocalizing her cum. Robert continued to lick until she calmed down.

Heather's orgasm seemed to inspire Jason; he began to fuck me in earnest. His hips began smacking against my upturned ass cheeks with each deep thrust he made.

Robert, looking for a place to put his throbbing erection, knelt between her knees and directed the tip of his cock to her still contracting pussy. He slid smoothly into her wet fuck hole and it looked to me like she came again as he did so. She squealed with delight.

Moans and groans throughout the yacht made it evident others were engaged in similar activity. It was such a large boat you couldn't feel movement, but you sure knew what was going on.

Robert's youthful, vigorous fucking soon brought Heather to another squealing orgasm, but he didn't cum yet. Heather got him to lie down on his back and she straddled his hips to ride him cowgirl style. Now the distance between her head an mine could be measured in inches. I watched, no, studied their fucking with great interest. Since I was facing opposite directions to Heather, it was an easy thing for me to lean over and kiss her lips. I cupped her breast and tweaked her nipple while kissing her. God, here I am kissing a woman while she is fucking my husband-to-be. Is that strange? To me it was beautiful. It showed how secure we were in our relationship and how much we loved and trusted one another. It's like I was saying 'you can have him, but you can't take him away;' not that she would want to take him away.

Jason's incessant deep thrusts in my quivering pussy from behind soon had me on the verge of another orgasm. I broke the kiss with Heather to concentrate on my situation.

"I'm going to cum soon," I warned him.

"You go ahead, I'm going to hold back this time," he informed me. "You can cum all over my cock as much as you want to."

That was cool with me. He already came in me once and there would be others tonight, I was certain. I wanted to have sex with every man at this party tonight if I could. But I was amazed that a man as young as him could have such control like that.

My orgasm hit like a series of waves washing through my body. I didn't say much, but I sure did a lot of gasping and groaning as the good feelings washed and rippled through me. Heather knew I was cumming and resumed our kiss. While our tongues explored each other, Heather started to cum. While my orgasm was still going on, Heather screamed into my mouth as hers overtook her. While she was cumming, and moaning into my mouth, I heard Robert groan in defeat as he gave in to his jaw setting orgasm.

"Ah, fuck, I'm cumming. Oh, shit...fuck."

The four of us collapsed on the bunk beds and rested a while until others started milling around. I was intrigued by Heather and wanted some more of her. We kissed again and soon we were caressing the breasts of each other with great abandon. She hungrily dove between my legs and plunged her tongue deep in my squishy pussy. I don't know what became of Robert or Jason because I was too busy getting my pussy licked by one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen. I looked down between my legs and saw that beautiful face licking out my pussy so well, and I could hardly believe it. I was already on a sexual high so it took no time for her to bring me to orgasm, gushing my pussy juice all over her face as I came.

I rolled on top of Heather to return the favor. I had been dying for a taste of that model's pussy ever since I first saw her. Having a little practice at eating Kelsey and Tracy's pussy, I dove right in and started eating her good. I made sure I got my tongue into her love tunnel as far as I could go, then tickled her clit with my tongue while fucking her love canal with two fingers. It didn't take long until she came again.

"I'm curious," I began, "how did you and Roy meet?"

"Providence, I suppose," she answered. "I was on a swimsuit shoot in the Bahamas and joined a fitness club there. For a body like mine, a girl has to work very hard and religiously watch her weight. Roy was my personal trainer at the club. We became good friends, started dating, and before we knew it we were in love and talking marriage. I knew most people would think I was a trashy white woman using a black man to try to make a political statement or something, but that was not the case. We actually fell head over heals in love with one another and race had nothing to do with it for either of us. Nor did the fact that I'm five years older than him matter. We were in love; I was the right woman for him and he was the right man for me."