Swinging Tales

Story Info
Tales of Charlot's swinging with friends.
1.7k words
79.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cmau
cmau
12 Followers

We have been swinging with our friends, Dick and Dee, regularly since January 1995, although the first time was in the winter of 1986.

Since that time we have probably had sex in some form or another on more than fifty memorable, and some not so memorable, occasions. We have had our standard foursomes and also the three-way alternatives; Charlot with Dick and I; Charlot with Dick and Dee; Charlot with Dee and I; Dee with Dick and I. We have had each others wife on our own and the girls have had their own fun.

I have fucked Dee’s pussy often but have not yet had anal sex, though not for want of trying. Dee gives great head, but she is not always in the mood to let me come in her mouth. I had a near miss one night when I shot my load as she was removing me, sending streams of come over her face and hair. Recently, she finally went all the way and let me splash the roof of her mouth, filling it with come, then watching as it ran out of her mouth, down the shaft of my cock and onto my balls.

Dee is not averse to screwing in interesting places. One evening at her country property she went out to get some firewood. It was still daylight but was getting cool. She was wearing a long cotton print dress and had thrown a cardigan on to keep warm.

Dick said that, as a male guest, I should go and help her. I went out to the wood heap. I could see their neighbour working in his vegetable garden. Dee was bent over the heap, collecting logs, when I walked up to her and made a smart aleck comment about taking her from behind. Dee instantly dropped the logs and leant invitingly over the wood heap.

I reached down to the bottom of her dress and lifted it up, over her waist. Lo and behold, she was naked under her dress. I dropped my strides and, wetting the end of my slug with spit, entered her very hairy snatch. As I clung to her hips pumping her I looked over to the neighbour. I don’t think he had seen us yet, but I wondered if he was close enough to tell whether or not it was Dee’s husband fucking her, or someone else, especially as Dick is taller and heavier set than me.

In a short time I was ready to blow. Dee is extremely fertile and I was not wearing a condom, so I had to stop but was reluctant to pull out of her. She stood up with me still inside her. I grabbed her boobs and started grinding her again. She pushed me away, saying “Save it for later.”

We collected the firewood and headed back for the house. As we passed my car Dee stopped, put down the firewood and lay back on the bonnet. She lifted the front of her dress and opened her legs, her feet resting on the bumper bar. Again I dropped my strides and plunged into her sodden cunt. I grabbed her thighs and began pumping with Dee grunting each time my cock hit bottom. “Don’t come”, she begged “I want it for later”. Unfortunately I was not in control and had to whip my dick out quickly before i blew in her. My dick spewed come all over her thick mat of pubic hair and the back of her dress.

“Oh well, you’ll be right in half an hour” she said ambitiously. With that she stood up and lowered her dress. She had not wiped off my come and it creating a visible wet spot on the front of her dress, matching the one I had created on its back. We retrieved the firewood and went inside. I had fully expected to see Dick stuffing my wife but he wasn’t. Dick eyed Dee’s dress and asked what we had been doing. “Fucking” she replied.

C harlot has had her moments with Dick. He likes to fuck her long and slow, for hours on end. This sometimes pisses his wife off as she thinks he is being greedy. Charlot has no qualms about bringing Dick to orgasm in her mouth, though she gags sometimes. She will drink his come then kiss me passionately, letting me taste his semen. Charlot also likes Dick’s cock in her arse because it is smaller than mine and she can take him easily.

For a long time we did not think Dick was interested in my wife’s rectum, as he had never attempted it. This all changed one night a couple of years ago.

As usual we were at Dick’s farm in the country. After we had put the kids to bed, we settled down for a game of strip jack. I did not expect much action that night as Dick had get up at four in the morning. As usual we all ended up totally naked. Dick got up kissed his wife on the lips, and my wife on the nipple, and went to bed.

The three of us moved to the lounge. Charlot got dressed and I put on my jocks. Dee remained naked. We talked for a long time until Dee announced that she, too, was going to bed. Charlot got up and went to the bathroom. Believing that the night was going to be a non-event, I finished my drink and followed. Charlot was returning from the bathroom as I headed to our bedroom. I grabbed her and flung her on the family room sofa. She removed her upper clothing as I quickly removed her track pants and undies, then buried my face in her surprised cunt, savouring the bitter taste of her recent ablution. She gyrated her hips against me as I tongue fucked her dripping twat, moaning and groaning audibly. I could feel the increased flow of her juices as she came. As her gyrations eased, she pushed my face from her and lay on her back, legs splayed expectantly.

I removed my clobber and jumped her bones, my foot slipping off the cushion and through the base of the sofa. This gave me extra purchase as her pussy lips engulfed my old fella until my balls were slapping her bum. I humped her oft visited vagina for all I was worth until she ordered me off her and demanded I get an empty stubby and fuck her with it.

I did as ordered, bringing her to another orgasm (Charlot like the hardness of the long necked stubby bottle, especially the feel of the base of the neck pounding her clit). Charlot got onto her knees, her elbows resting on the arm of the sofa, her freckle displayed in flagrant wantonness. I dribbled saliva into her bum crack and climbed aboard. Braced against the frame of the sofa, I rubbed some spit onto my cock and entered her fervid aperture. Grabbing her shoulders, I rode her like an overweight jockey, enjoying the sphincter controlled tightness of her arse. We paused as she grabbed the discarded bottle and injected it into her cunt. The bottle and I had just managed to get a decent rhythm going when we noticed Dick watching us, stark naked and perpendicular. “God, you two make a lot of noise” he said. Charlot looked at him and said “Get on top of me, Dick”.

Having been given the flick, I exited her arse and removed the offending bottle. Dick took over my shift, pounding her cunt doggie style as Charlot wallowed in animal lust. I lifted Charlot’s head and inserted my anal retentive cock into her mouth and began fucking her face.

I was thoroughly enjoying myself, oblivious to all around me until Charlot gagged on my cock and cried out in astonishment. “I didn’t think you were into that, Dick” she exclaimed. I then realised that the bastard was buggering my wife right there in front of me. I kept fucking Charlot’s face as I watched Dick. His eyes were closed and his teeth clenched as he relished the anal delicacy denied him by his own wife. In seconds his cock spewed forth into her bowels, ramming her head hard into me, forcing my cock down the back of her throat and causing her to choke as I peaked, draining my balls into her mouth, my come overflowing onto the tiles.

Dick wrested his dick from her arse, then kissed it. “Goodnight” he said, and left, just as his wife came up the hallway to see what the racket was all about. Together, they returned to their bedroom and Charlot and I retired to ours.

We were by no means finished. I lay on my back in bed as Charlot went to work on my limp slug, getting it hard again. Charlot sat on top of me grinding her clit back and forth on my bruised pelvis. This was great but I really wanted to get back to what I was doing before Dick selfishly interrupted me. Unfortunately, I had left the stubby in the family room. I Quickly searched the bedroom and found a can of ‘Impulse’ deodorant cologne.

Charlot assumed her beloved doggie position and invited me to sodomise her, which I did. I then inserted the best selling Lever Rexona product into her gaping snatch and fucked her with it, all the while plunging my cock in and out of her shit chute. Charlot loves being rogered in both orifice’s at once, enjoying the contrast of a solid inanimate object and my relatively flexible shaft.

Once again my passion was arrested as a shaft of light intruded from an opening door. This time it was Dee. She was obviously lamenting being the only one who hadn’t scored. My coitus having been interrupted, I dismounted my beloved, leaving the object in her pussy. Charlot invited Dee into our bed and I moved to make room for her.

Dee wasted no time getting into bed. She lay on top of me, impaling herself on my rod. Dick must have told her what we had been doing as she was insatiable, selfishly abusing my body. She leaned over and pashed my wife desperately as she groped her Rexona permeated cunt. I lay there immobile as Dee savaged my old fella until she gushed her come juice over my balls. Then, as suddenly as she arrived, she went, leaving my wife and I bemused. We had never seen Dee so hot to trot.

cmau
cmau
12 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Becoming a CockWhore A frustrated salesman finds a new way to make his quota.in Group Sex
We Introduce Nick to Jessica Nick meets Jessica and we prepare him for initiation.in Group Sex
The She-Shed Hot sexual adventures by mature hotwife and young guest.in Group Sex
Welcum to the Neighborhood Ch. 01 Married woman meets her new neighbor.in Lesbian Sex
Cinema Fun What's done in the cinema, stays in the cinema.in Group Sex
More Stories