Swinging with Abigail & Lindsey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, baby. I really needed that." Abigail gave me a big kiss as she climbed off.

My cock was throbbing for one last cum before tomorrow.

"How would you like to cum?" Abigail asked as she knelt down next to me and grabbed hold of my erection, jerking it lightly.

Lindsey followed her lead, crawling to my other side and massaging my balls. 

"Get me nice and wet. Then I want to fuck Lindsey's tits." 

"No problem." The girls smiled. Abigail reacted first, by bring her face down to my cock and licking my entire length slowly. Yet again, Lindsey followed her lead.

They alternated sucking again for a few minutes until I was finally ready. That's when Lindsey took center stage, wrapping her 32DDDs around my erection and pumping. Abigail scooted up so I could play with her tits while the titty fucking continued and pretty soon I was shooting another load all over Lindsey's soft tits.

"Good boy." Abigail whispered as I came on her friend and gave me another sexy kiss. 

I was completely spent. I vaguely remember flashes of Abigail licking the cum from between Lindsey's tits. Then the girls both helped me up and practically carried me to bed. I passed out almost immediately. My last memory was having Abigail on my right and Lindsey on my left. My arms around both of them; with a big tit in each hand. Abigail had taken off her clothes to sleep and I was smiling from ear to ear, for I knew that in the morning I would wake up with at least one of these goddesses with their lips around my rejuvenated cock.

12