Swiping Right Ch. 01: Lovely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took him into her arms and kissed him deeply, she could feel his throbbing cock pressing into her thigh. Her hands slid down his back to the hem of his shirt then pulling it over his head. She kissed his neck and shoulders, down his chest, gently licking and sucking his nipples until they were nice and hard and his moans were deep and throaty. His hands slipped into her hair guiding her back to his mouth for a deep, passionate kiss as his hand slipped up her back to the zipper of her dress and slowly unzipped it. She could feel her legs getting weak as he slid the dress off her shoulders to the ground. Her hands fumbled with his belt causing them to giggle but even so the tension was only building. After she got his belt undone he let one hand slide to her bra strap where he deftly unhooked all three hooks of her bra with a huge grin on his face. She shook her head in mock exasperation.

"Show off."

He kissed down her neck, using his teeth to pull first on bra strap down and then the other. His hands slid across he stomach to cup her breasts, stooping down to kiss ans lick around each one. He took his time. He teased her. Coming so close to her achingly hard nipple. His eyes were looking up into hers, enjoying the pleading looks she gave him as her hands knotted into fist fulls of his hair. He sucked and licked her nipples, sending wave after wave of pleasure through her body. She knew her panties were soaked. It was her turn to pull him up for a log kiss, his hands remaining on her breasts, squeezing them his thumb and finger pinching her nipples. She kissed down his neck pulling his towards the bed, then spinning him around and pushing him back onto it. She enjoyed the look on his face as tried to sit back only to be pushed back down again. She crawled on top of him, letting her breasts drag across his stomach and chest as she kissed her way up his stomach, chest, and neck.

One hand slid into his jeans and grabbed onto his bulging cock though the fabric of his boxers. She looked up at him and smiled then began to kiss back down, lower and lower. When she reached the waistband of his jeans, she unbuttoned and unzipped them, then slowly pulled them off. She then pulled off his boxers, releasing his throbbing cock. She took it in her hand and began to stroke it slowly, her eyes never leaving his as she watched him look over her body, always returning to her eyes. She bent down and licked the shaft from the base to the tip. Then took just the head into her mouth. She licked and sucked, watching his eyes roll back into his head. Slowly, inch by inch she took more and more of his cock into her mouth. He writhed, moaned, and gasped as she took his entire length down her throat. He let out a sharp cry when he slid a finger into his ass, but she could tell immediately he was enjoying it. She began bobbing her head up and down his shaft, coating it in her saliva using her free hand to stroke and twist the shaft as she did so. She could tell he was getting close, his stomach and legs were twitching. But before he did, he sat bolt upright, gasping for air and pulled her face to his for a long, passionate kiss.

"That was wonderful, now it's your turn."

She went to roll over but he stopped her. He gently guided her up his body until she was kneeling, straddling his face. She could feel her juices release as his tongue slipped between her lips. The moaned out loud, her hands gripping two fist-fulls of his hair as his tongue and lips explored her, trying to find every way to pleasure her. His hands slid up her sides and cupped her breasts. She arched her back as his fingers and thumbs, pinched and pulled her hard nipples. She could feel his lips kissing and sucking her clit, but hen he began doing something with his tongue. She wasn't entirely sure how he was doing it, the pressure was delicious, she started to grind onto his face uncontrollably as the pleasure washed over her. She could feel her whole body convulse as he continued to grind, the orgasm washing over her, leaving her moaning and gasping for air. His tongue slowed, she looked down and saw his eyes burning as he looked up at her. She slid off his face as he licked his lips. She pulled him into a long embrace as her body continued to shiver in the aftermath of her pleasure.

"That was just lovely."

They kissed. Their hands caressed each other's bodies as their legs intertwined. He pulled away from her for a moment.

"We can stop there if you want. We don't need to rush things."

She smiled, kissed him deeply, then slid one leg over his hip and pushed him onto his back, straddling him, she could feel that she was dripping on his cock as she slowly began to grind her clit along the length of his swollen shaft. They shared a long, deep moan, their mouths locked in a kiss as she reached down to take his cock in her hand. It was hot and soaked in her cum as she began to rub it against her swollen lips. She broke the kiss and looked deeply into his eyes as she lowered herself onto his cock, enjoying every moment as he filled her. He thrust his hips up to meet her as they began a slow rhythmic pumping. She could see his naked pleasure burning deeply in his eyes and she hoped he could see hers as plainly. They moved together, their speed and force increasing, she could feel herself losing herself to the pleasure they were sharing; her breaths coming shallow, quick, her back arching. He took this opportunity to lick and suck at her nipples. This added sensation sent her over the edge. Moaning loudly her whole body convulsing, her pussy clenching onto his cock. All this was apparently more than he could bear as she immediately felt him explode inside her. She collapsed on top of him. Clenching herself onto his cock relishing the feeling of his cock inside of her. They kissed very deeply. He let his fingers slide, as delicately as a feather up and down her back, eliciting chills that made her her whole body quiver. Eventually she could no longer hols him and so she slipped off of him to lie next to him as they shared soft kiss after soft kiss. He pulled away for a moment, pushing the hair out of her face and looking into her eyes.

"Would it be okay if I spent the night?"

She pulled him in close, nuzzling his neck as she sprawled across his chest, feeling his cum dribbling out of her. And so they held each other, kissing, whispering, laughing until they fall asleep. He woke her up with soft kisses and made love again in the early morning hours. It was lovely, just lovely. He texted her when he got homey. She didn't reply. She would never reply to him again. He would never have any clue why. Some secrets needed to be kept.

12