Swiping Right for Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I let my kisses head south: down her neck again, which she simply loved. Kisses and caresses across her chest, her pert breasts and little nipples; she seemed to love the feel of my lips and tongue swirling across the tiny bumps of her aureoles, pressing her tit hard against my mouth to encourage more. Kisses lower still, down her stomach, lower still...

"Oh Marcus," she moaned, a mixture of arousal and wariness. "Are you sure...?"

I looked up, and caught her eye. "Susan," I said. "It's beautiful. I love your cock, Susan. It's just as beautiful as the rest of you."

Her breath caught again, and she may even have teared up a trifle. "Oh Marcus," she said again as I gently pushed her backwards to lie her down.

"Besides: I always go down on my ladies," I added. "It's a habit of mine."

She laughed even as she slapped me about the ears in admonition. I grinned back at her as I ran my hands down her hips and over her legs, as my kisses skipped over her twitching gorging cock to land on her balls - smooth and hairless like the rest of her, drawn tight with her bulging arousal, small and symmetrical and again, just perfect - before I looked her again in the eyes...

And I let my tongue trail up the ridges of her cock, grasping my hand about her base, the tip of my tongue travelling slowly up the length of her cock and tasting that little drop of pre-cum - "mmm, salty," I murmured with a wink, causing her to giggle again and shake her head at my dopiness, even as I grinned at myself before taking the head of her cock in my mouth.

And her jaw went slack as I tongued at the ever-sensitive glans about the base of her cock's head, swirling my tongue roughly about her head, lubing her up with my spit. True, I'd never sucked a cock before, but I'd had my share of excellent headjobs and I knew what felt good and what felt great; I truly did always go down on my ladies, and I was determined to please Susan just as well as I've pleased my other lovers. If not more so.

Having teased her knob goodly enough, I formed a tight seal about the shaft of her cock with my lips, and I drove down on her; I rode back up, swirled about the glans of her cock's head again, before driving back down and up as much of her cock as I could fit, and repeating the process. It was what would have worked on me, a good decent face-fuck, and it must have been working for her too: after barely a minute she warned me, "Marcus, I'm gonna come really soon..."

"Mmm!" I mumphed, not letting up on sucking hard on my lady's cock.

"Is it okay if I come in your mouth?" she asked, looking down at me with concern.

I caught her eye again - I just love making eye contact during oral sex, cunnilingus or fellatio as it may happen - and I let the cheeky twinkle in my eye assure her that it was plenty more than okay.

It was all the encouragement she needed; her hips were bucking beneath me, her stomach had drawn hard and tight, and as I gripped the very base of her cock I could feel her balls twitching - her load wasn't far away. She was moaning and groaning, gasping for air, and it was well upon her; I saw her balls spasm, I felt that pump and surge through her cock so familiar in my own experience, yet so new to feel it in another, and with a glorious sense of thrill and gratification I let my lover squirt her hot white load all over the back of my throat before it came pumping in long, velvety waves across my tongue, and I drank it all down, slurping down every drop of my woman's hard-earned hot white seed.

I milked her dry, feeling quite pleased with myself as she shuddered and gasped and groaned, remaining high on the peak of her orgasm for the longest of times before she finally collapsed back down upon the bed and looked down at me, her face a picture of wonderment and gratitude.

"Oh baby," she was cooing, ever so womanly as I wanked the last of her hot white cum out of her cock. "Oh babe, oh babe oh babe. How can I ever thank you!"

Swallowing the last of her cum, I left off of her shrinking cock and gave her a wicked smile. "Gimme a kiss, lover!" I demanded.

She laughed at that, but she didn't back down. "I'm not afraid of the taste of cum," she informed me, as we met for a kiss most long and lusty. "Are you sure you've never sucked a cock before?" she added.

"First time," I assured her.

"Well you got me off in record time," she said, with a contented sigh. "A natural-born cock sucker, that's my baby!"

"Why thank you!" I beamed. "Speaking of such things..." I added, waggling my own twitching, longest-it-had-ever-been cock at her.

"Oh now, where are my manners?" she chided herself, before pushing me back and diving mouth-first on my own cock. She repeated my own action on myself, teasing my glans mercilessly, swirling my gorging great purple helmet about between her tongue and the rough roof of her mouth before driving hard up and down on me, and even doing a commendable job of deep-throating my length, riding her lips right down to the root of my shaft before sliding on all the way back to my tip.

As fine as it felt, I wanted even more, and it was time to tell her. "Girl," I told her. "I've gotta have you. I need to be in you."

She let my cock slip out of her tight little mouth with a loud 'POP!', and fixed me with a wicked eye. "Say it," she demanded.

"Susan, I wanna fuck your tight little arse," I grinned.

"MmmMMM!" she grinned before clambering up my body and kissing me, her mouth tasting of the warm meaty taste of my own cock. "Take me, lover!"

I reached for my drawer full of condoms, and she reached for her dainty little purse, from which she pulled a most-welcome bottle of lube. "I wasn't sure if you'd have any," she explained.

"I don't," I confessed; anal wasn't usually my style, but in this case I was definitely eager to make an exception.

She grinned, and lubed up my length and breadth, rubbing the cool viscous ooze onto my sheathed shaft before rubbing more onto my fingers. "Have you done much anal before?"

"Only a little. I was young and naïve, and have since learned I went at it much too hard and fast," I assured her.

"Ah," she smiled. "Well now that's the key," she added, as she took my hand and about-faced before me, showing me her incredibly tight, perky little arse. "You've got to ease into it..." and she guided my hand, lining my fingers up with her puckered little rose; "you've got to warm me up..." as she encouraged me to lube around the rim of her hole, gradually swirling towards the centre and deeper, deeper...

"And break me in," she whispered, as my finger breached her tight little ring, depositing some welcome lubrication in her depths.

"Oh damn Susan," I growled, caressing her beautiful back as I felt her most personal inner depths.

"Fuck me, Marcus," she breathed, "fuck me with your fingers first; fuck me, fuck me yes Marcus, yes..." as I fingered her, as I finger-fucked her tight little asshole...

"I'm ready," she told me. "But please..."

"Go slow?" I murmured, as I moved up close and hard behind her.

"Mmm..." she cooed softly as my rod twitched electrically, laying shortly upon the small of her back as I delicately withdrew my digit.

"Ohhh..." she moaned as I lined my over-large head up at her now-opened hole, and for the first time in my life I worried that perhaps my cock was too large for the purpose.

"Oh Marcus..." she intoned, low and sexy as my cock slowly stretched her out, as I drove forwards like the world's slowest battering ram, trying to read through the tip of my cock as her muscles clenched and relaxed, trying to let me in. "Oh Marcus, you're so damned big!"

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked of her, low and sexy myself.

"Oh don't you dare!" she nearly squealed, and with a heightening series of "oh... oh...! oh!!"s, transmitting so delightfully the pleasure and pain she so keenly enjoyed, my girth stretched out my woman's asshole, drove on through her clenching ring, and slipped slow and sure on home to the hilt.

Fully within her, I was finally able to hold her; I held her tight against me, hugging her from behind, running my hands first over her breasts, down her sides, and down again to find - to my immense glee - that my woman's cock was hard again.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned again as I reached around and stroked her. "Oh Marcus..." she said again, leaning forwards, pushing her arse harder against my cock. "Marcus: fuck me."

And I did. I fucked her. I fucked her tight, grasping little asshole even as I reached around and caressed her long hard cock. I drove into her, slow and gentle at first, reading her moans and sighs to determine how quickly I could speed it up, thrusting into her, grasping the shaft of her cock and wanking her, giving her the reach-around I had been dying to give her all night.

I was hitting her spot, and I knew it. From an amount of digital experimentation on myself I knew exactly where our G-spots were, and I made sure I angled myself to work hard against it. I had her going again; she was so gloriously beautiful in pleasure, her moaning groaning escalating pleasure serving to build my own arousal, building my long-awaited peak higher and higher even as I tried to climb and surmount it.

We gave ourselves to the moment and to abandon, relinquishing all self-control as we made love. I slammed into her now, she was ready for it, her depths accommodated my ever-building girth and grasped me and held me exquisitely. She cried out but not for pain, she cried out as she built to a new and higher peak of her own; we moaned and groaned, gasped and grunted, building and building to an intensity the likes of which I'd never known...

And we came as one, I shot my load as she shot hers, our cocks spurted simultaneously and we both shot hot white jets of cum for each other, yelling and screaming and caring not for what my housemates surely could hear full and well, crying out and coming together, coming as one.

I could hardly stand, laying my weight against her. Her knees must have been as weak as mine; she buckled, and we fell about each other, collapsing back down upon the bed and into each other's arms, laughing and giggling and kissing and kissing and kissing.

After an age, I held her in my arms, this exquisite creature of such incredible and unique beauty. "I've thought about going through with the operation," she confessed to me.

"Mmm?"

"How would you feel if I went full woman?" she asked.

"Well, honestly..." and I cradled her well-pleased cock in my hands, holding her softly, tender and loving. "I think I would really miss it."

"Yeah?" she said, turning in my arms to face me with a smile. "You like it?"

"I love it," I told her. "It's you. It's a part of you. You're so beautiful, Susan. It would be a shame to lose it."

She beamed at me, so beatific she seemed to be aglow. "Well, I've quite enjoyed myself with it too, over the years," she confessed. "I mean, part of me would love to have the fully-female look and say goodbye to the cock and balls. But another part of me... well, I mean: you're just so damned good at sucking cock!"

"You think so?" I grinned.

"I know so!"

"Well, I do love to please," I told her. "So I guess that means we shall have to do this again sometime, eh?"

She grinned at my cheek. "Shithead," she chided playfully.

"You love it."

"Yeah," she smiled. "Yeah, I do." And we kissed again; and again; and many a good long time since.

12