Swirl

Story Info
Two students lose control.
2.3k words
4.24
20.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I have to say is going to make you a bit uneasy. Are you ready? I want you to suffer. In the best possible way. I want that itch to become insatiable so that when I am able to touch you it feels all the more satisfying. When I see you I want to see that itch radiating through those beautiful brown eyes so that when I take full advantage of you; wrapping my hand around your neck, claiming your lips as my own, touching you, teasing you, and fucking you I can know that I'm the reason why your body is writhing. I want you to beg for more. I don't want you to be in control of your body. I want your body to do all the talking for you. I want to hear your body telling me what you want. Not what you think you want, but what you really want. No not want. Need. I want to know what your body needs. I know what you need, you need to let go. You hold everything in and I just need you to take a deep breath and just exhale. Let me help you do that. Do you trust me?

After almost a year of being together this is what he said. I was away from him and it was excruciating. We hadn't had sex and as bad as we both wanted it, I wasn't sure if I was ready. I was a virgin. With men anyways. But I loved him and I wanted him to be my first, because more than anything I did trust him. But this isn't about our first time together.

...

It had been three long grueling weeks since I've looked into those piercing blue eyes. Right now they were a little darker than usual, filled with lust and the need to pleasure me and to be pleasured.

I wanted nothing more than to be claimed by him. I want to feel closer to him. As close as I can get.

Tanner sent me a text that read, "I'm downstairs." My head was reeling all I wanted was to just be in his arms again. To be wrapped up in his scent, engulfed by his presence.

...

I was so nervous. He makes me really nervous. When we were just friends my hands would get all clammy and I would start sweating profusely just when we would talk. Now that we are together it has subsided a bit but not much.

I distinctly remember the first time I really noticed him. Sure we had this class together for a while but I didn't really pay any attention.

I saw him and everything else just melted away. It was an innocent crush, but I never had the nerve to actually say anything. I would always look at the back of his head in the first class we had together. He was handsome and brooding in my opinion. Definitely and utterly confident. I could tell by the way he walked it was evident. Confidence exuded from his pores, it was sexy.

Things are slightly different now. That day that I asked for his number everything changed. Even though it was just so we could study together I realized after a few conversations and laughs that I wanted more than that. I wanted to see where it all would go.

I had been in a relationship and it broke me to say the least. I definitely came out of it a stronger person. I realized some things about myself and I vowed that in my next relationship if I had one that I would fix the wrongs within myself. I knew at that point that in my next relationship I would be the best possible version of myself for the best possible person for me. I have that. I never want to let go.

...

"Princess..." The word rolls off of his tongue. I had never heard a word sound so beautiful than when coming out of his mouth.

He was handsome, dapper, and undeniably sexy as hell. Dirty blonde hair that looks the best tousled from when he first wakes up in the morning or after me pulling on it all night. In contrast with the dark brown hair that I have of my own. Deep blue eyes that I'm positive that I can swim in. Strong, compassionate eyes. He would stare into my light brown eyes and I would glare into his you can tell there is a guard up, but also a willingness to let you in. To let me in. His lips are sexy and a pouty pink color. I could bite and suck on his bottom lip just looking at it. The only difference was our height. Joking. Even though he was considerably taller than my 4'11 frame by being 6'1. But really the only difference that everyone noticed was that he was white and I was black. It never bothered us.

"Yes baby?" I asked the man I love. He's so good to me. Sweet, caring, and everything I've ever wanted in a man. I just started staring at him. Really looking at him. He's so sexy, I thought to myself. His body is mouth watering, makes me burst at the seams.

"I missed you so much Ash." He said as he swept me up in his arms and everything was right with the world again. That might be a bit dramatic, but I missed him so much it hurt. Being with him made everything bad perfect again.

"Ugh tell me about it. I'm just happy I'm back here with you," I said. He replied, "how happy?" Jokingly I said, "I can show you better than I can tell you."

He walked me to the car so we could go back to his place. I definitely missed the little things, like him opening the door for me all the time.

Music blaring, sunroof open, holding hands. I really missed the simplicity of it all. I never noticed before how happy I've been just simply being in this car with him. I let go of his hand and he rested his hand on my upper thigh and squeezed it. I shivered on the inside and I felt my core heating up. He kind of had that effect on me 24/7.

I reached over and caressed his face. He glanced at me for a moment and smiled. I decided I couldn't wait until we got to his place. I wanted him now.

There had been a few times where we fooled around in the car and all of them were amazing. This would definitely be one of those times. "Tanner.." I whispered in his ear. I then licked his ear and suckled his earlobe into my mouth.

"Yeah babygirl?" He asked in a deep, sultry, breathy sort of way. "Unzip your pants," I whispered in the same tone. "I like where this is going babe," he replied to my demand.

He expertly unzipped his pants with one hand while the other on the wheel. He pulled them down just enough to where I could see how hard he had gotten. Even after being together for so long I was always surprised I turned him on this much. And in turn I was turned on.

I kissed his neck as my hand ventured down to slide over his dick. I pulled it out of his shorts. Without caring about who saw me from the window I leaned over and licked from the base all the way to the tip. I heard him take a sharp breath when I lingered a bit longer on his tip. Flicking my tongue languishly over the sensitive area.

I could feel myself getting excited as I slid my wet mouth over his dick. My hand followed my mouth up and down.

I wanted more. His dick in my mouth making me so insatiably wet wasn't enough. Wasn't enough for my waiting cunt.

I needed him and there was no way I could fully have him while driving.

"Baby..." I said reluctantly not fully knowing if he would go for my idea or not.

"Are you okay?" The worried look on his face furthered my kindling fire within.

"Pull over now. I can't wait until we get home." My lust won over and I couldn't contain my excitement when the blinker clicked on.

He got out and opened my door. Closed it behind me. He grabbed my hand gently and roughly pushed me against the hood of the car.

My mouth was open to object, but I knew better. I just thought we were going to get in the back seat, but he obviously had bigger plans.

His beautiful blue eyes pierced into mine. Darkening every minute. I felt myself melt underneath his stare. To think I was the object of his affection.

My legs slid apart as he was staring at me. I gasped as his hand touched my thigh. The sweet ache between my legs was overwhelming underneath that dark lustful stare.

"Please touch me," the words sounding more like a whimper coming from my lips.

His hands reached around my neck and suddenly I was anticipating his next move and not losing my mind that he was choking me.

He loosened his grip and grasped my breast. The best part was the appearance of it all. His porcelain hand against that chocolate globe of flesh was intoxicating. I smiled as I imagined the way his penis would look plunging deep inside my walls.

He was so close that my lips claimed him as if he weren't already mine. They were so soft and every kiss was full of passion. I never realized how much I didn't want to let go until he released his lips from mine.

His lips wandered to my neck and his hands made their way to my thighs, lightly scratching. Driving me insane.

He sucked lightly on my earlobe as his fingers found my sloppily wet opening. They were lightly rubbing me into a frenzy, making me uncontrollably wet.

"T please" I moved my head so my words would reach his ear. "What do you want baby, tell me" he teased back.

The combination of what we were doing on the hood of his car and the possibility of getting caught scared me but excited me more. My pussy couldn't lie to him on that.

"I want to feel your tongue on me" I said knowing exactly where he did the opposite and lazily dragged his tongue down my neck.

"Not there baby please" I hate begging but he's giving me no other choice.

His fingers stop their ministrations and he bends down and lifts my legs up and open so that now I'm sprawled out all over the hood of his car.

His tongue reached the hot wet skin and I wanted to cry. I wanted him so bad and he was still teasing me, it was ridiculous at this point.

The teasing soon ended and I was crying out for him to go harder and faster. Bringing me closer and closer to cumming.

His tongue expertly rolled and prodded finding every crevice of my pussy. I lost it when his tongue stiffened and he pushed it in and out of my hole. That was always my favorite. I never wanted to stop feeling that feeling.

"Ugh fuck yess baby just like that. Don't fucking stop that" there was no doubt that yeah I was close.

"You like that baby?" He asked in a muffled voice. I just moaned loudly in response.

That glorious wet tongue found my clit and started its torture as his fingers spread my lips apart.

The moaning and yelling was out of control. I was pulling on his hair, trying to spread my legs further to make sure he had access, and scratching at his back to bring him closer.

I was almost there. I could feel my body start to convulse. My lips and mouth proceeded to become dry. The moans weren't coming out anymore even though my mouth was wide open.

"You gonna cum for me baby?" He asked right before sliding two thick fingers inside of me while sucking on my clit. All I could do was nod.

My head flew back and my eyes snapped shut as his fingers pumped in and out of me. The sensations were too much for me. "Look at me while you're cumming." His voice was demanding and firm.

My eyes slowly opened and landed on those beautiful eyes. This orgasm was going to be a hard one. He kept up with the fast and hard pace, killing me. It was so good.

Just a little more and I squirted my orgasm everywhere while screaming my head off on the hood of my man's car. He didn't stop until my orgasm subsided.

He knew I couldn't walk so he lifted my body from the hood of the car. Looking up at him through hooded eyes. His lips came to mine once again in a sweet kiss.

After placing me in the car, he kissed my forehead and whispered in my ear, "I love you baby we're not even close to being done."

I felt his hand on my thigh and with that comfort I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke to sweet, light kisses on my face, nibbling on my ear and soft caressing of my thigh.

His handsome face smiling at me as my eyes fluttered open.

"We're home baby" he said. He described his house as home to us both after awhile. It always felt like home, because he was there.

I was still groggy, but I knew what I wanted. I wanted more than anything at this moment to get inside, rip off these clothes and ride him until we both have earth-shaking orgasms.